• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Building Two Bridges,. While Possibly Tearing Down Another..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As time went on, Ross, was able to focus on his monthly work with Tim Patrick.

Yet, also as time went on, the shopping mall project with Steve and Fritz in the South West required more of Ross's attention, including periodic trips there to survey things.

This sometimes left Adam to be attended to by Ross's VPs in New York, who were beginning to realize that Adam would not be as "slam dunk " of a client as Ross and everyone else had thought, or hoped.

The only person in the office who Ross trusted enough to attend to Adam, was Vic.

The problem for Ross was. Vic was Ross's office manager, who oversaw affairs in the office, and Vic was not a marketing planner, or client service person.

One night, Ross and Vic went out to dinner.

"Vic, I'm going to ask you a straight question. Do you know anyone, or could you think of anyone, with a marketing background, to deal with Adam? Someone I would personally trust to put on Adam's account, to take care of him, and keep him happy, and not in any way chance that Adam or Tim Patrick will be dissatisfied in any way? Tim is always my top priority, but between that, Fritz and Steve, the shopping mall project, and being CEO of this company, my head is spinning" Ross said, calmly but honestly.

Vic sighed "I know that Adam is a concern, due to his association with Tim Patrick. I also know that if Adam was not associated with Tim, you would have resigned from Adam's account already" Vic said.

"Tim claims that his association with me, and our business and personal relationship, are only based on my dealings with Tim alone, but you and me both know that even if I mutually agree to part ways with Adam, and Adam complains to Tim, or decides to overreact and fire me, Tim could get second thoughts about all of Tim's other dealings with me" Ross said.

"Ross , would there be a way to maybe have a meeting with Tim and Adam, tell them both that you feel that with all of your other business obligations, you and RossShell cannot give Adam the adequate time he needs or deserves, and turn Adam over to another marketing firm you might know?" Vic said.

"Its a possibllity, but once again, its risky for a lot of reasons"
Ross said.

Then Ross continued,.

"I'm the CEO of this organization. I have to service my top income source myself, as well as my other two largest clients in another area of the country, and run and oversee an office to make sure that I keep an eye on all of our other interests. Sometimes I dont know if I'm coming or going" Ross said.

Then Ross continued.

"If Fritz and Steve were in New York, and not in Oklahoma and Texas, I would ask them to find another marketing guy, to take care of Adam, to keep him satisfied, and keep Tim happy and quiet, Since Fritz and Steve are in another area of the country, that is not an option " Ross said.

When Ross got home that night, he entered the apartment, and slammed his briefcase down. "Fuck!" Ross exclaimed.

Kayley, standing barefoot in the living room with her arms folded, looked at Ross, and said.

"No way, not if you ask me in that tone, and I dont even rate a kiss hello" Kayley said, slightly steamed.

Ross went over to Kayley , kissed her, and hugged her

"I'm sorry, honey, its not you. I'm just trying to figure out how to get a business thorn out of my side " Ross said.

"Let me guess, a thorn named Adam, who is associated with a certain guy named Tim Patrick" Kayley said.

"Vic and me were discussing at lunch today if there might be a way to get Tim and Adam to agree to allow me to turn Adam over to another marketing firm that Vic or me know. That might be far easier said than done" Ross said.

Later that night, about midnight, Kayley got Ross to calm down enough for the couple to make love.

Ross fell into a short, fitful sleep, but awakened before 3 am, and was in the den, thinking.

Kayley came into the den. "Would you like me to tell you its a burglar rather than the woman you sleep with? I'm really tired of your middle of the night home office long wandering thought sessions. I like to have a man next to me in bed" Kayley said, half jokingly, and half really annoyed.

Ross sighed, and could say nothing.

"I know you cant call in sick because you are the head of the whole operation, and you're not really sick. Come the fuck back to bed, let me hold you, and just focus on my half naked body, and my hands, instead of some pain in the fucking ass guy who is not worth obsessing about 24 hours a day to make yourself sick, and tries your wife's patience "Kayley said.

When Ross got back into bed, Kayley said.

"You want me to tell this Adam that he's affecting my sex life, and I ordered you to dump him, or I'm divorcing you ?" Kayley said.

"No, Kayley Ann, that would definitely not be a good idea" Ross said,.

"The guy probably has a much smaller dick than you do" Kayley said.

"Please Kayley, that is fucking disgusting. I already have enough on my mind without making myself sick thinking about the size of Adam's Dick " Ross said.

"Do me a favor. Hold your wife like you always do. Put Adam out of your mind, and just go the fuck back to sleep. you can even feel me up all night if it will help you sleep. I can call in sick: Kayley said.

"I will be okay" Ross said.

Finally after about an hour, Ross managed to drop into a short fitful sleep.

Ross awakened early, and Kayley mumbled. "I called in sick. You go in, and get the fuck out of there early. Maybe you have the staff tell Adam you are working on an all day project and cant take his calls. Take a 24 hour break from the guy, no matter how many messages he leaves you" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley and left.

When he got to the office. Vic said. "You look terrible"

"I had a bad night. Please tell the staff to hold all calls from Adam away from me. Tell him I'm sick, or I went to Pluto. I dont fucking care as long as I dont have to talk to the guy. If Tim calls I can always call him back on my cell phone" Ross said.

"What happened?" Vic said.

"I was roaming the floors at 3 am about Adam, and a certain teacher who I share a life, an apartment, and a bed with, read me the riot act about him: " Ross said.

"Kayley's pissed, huh?" Vic said.

"More like .. very annoyed. She did not yell even this morning. She's just fed up with how this guy seems to consume me, especially with all the other things I have to be concerned about" Ross said.

Ross went into his office, and resolved not to ask about any messages from Adam. He just did his work, spoke to Tim, Fritz and Steve once each on his cell phone, and tried to be as productive as possible.

At five when Ross left the office, Ross just walked out, and did not even ask about Adam.

He arrived home with flowers about six, and a kiss for Kayley .

"Good Evening, Madam. Dinner out, maybe" Ross said, kissing Kayley.

"Oh, how lovely, what will it cost me" Kayley said.

"A sniff and tickle of your rather sweaty feet later, and maybe some sex" Ross said.

"That';s a fair deal" Kayley said.

Kayley and Ross got home after dinner, she quickly let him smell and tickle her sweaty bare feet, which he then scrubbed down with a brush.

Kayley did a very good job of holding the laughter in, but it tickled, like mad.

After that, they relaxed, went to bed,. and had sex again.

The next morning, Ross awakened, kissed Kayley goodbye, went to work, and resolved to figure out some way to deal with the Adam problem.

Would Ross be able to achieve that?

That remained to be seen.

Very interesting developments.
Also, some highly erotic dialogue:

"Oh, how lovely, what will it cost me" Kayley said.

"A sniff and tickle of your rather sweaty feet later, and maybe some sex" Ross said.

Thank You for your praise, mils.

There will be more to come soon, within the next day or so

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back