• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 Psylocke vs Spiral (F, machines/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Psylocke has been captured by Spiral and taken back to Mojoworld.

Mojo has decreed that Psylocke is to be the main attraction in a 3 hour long super heroine tickling extravaganza. And Spiral has been given the honour of "warming" Psylocke up with her oily hands.

As the act progresses, various technological tickling appendages will be added to the display until Psylocke is being tickled over every external and internal inch of her body that is reachable.

Finally finished the 24 Marvel babes event. Definitely learned a lot doing it, and made me realise I have loads more to learn.

Happy with the line work, but as ever, colouring is something I am still experimenting with. Might revisit this in a few months to recolour.

Finishing a paid commission, then onto the free requests I agreed to.

Attachments

• 24 Psylocke ver2 jpeg.jpg
    24 Psylocke ver2 jpeg.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 498
Thanks!

Next up is Vados, from Dragonball. Going to attempt an actual background for it. Fingers crossed.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back