• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking Womens' Thoughts: On Crossdressing Men

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
This is something I've wondered about for some time. Apologies if it has been discussed before, but a search for the topic didn't yield any results.

Preface: I'm a guy. But I'm a closeted cross-dressing guy. As far as I know, no one in "real life" knows about this side of me. I've always kept it hidden and plan to do so in perpetuity. I don't necessarily fit any of the usual "labels" of the crossdressing world. I don't dress for sexual gratification. nor do I have any plans of going through any sort of transition in my life (though I do personally think I would make a better woman than a man). Rather, I dress because I just... prefer it. I find it more comfortable. I find the clothes better fitting. You won't find me in anything other than pants and long sleeve shirts when I'm dressed; it's just what I prefer.
Regardless the reason, it's something that I know society doesn't take to, so it's something I go out of my way to hide.

I know there's a pretty strong subgroup of males who are into other men crossdressing. Which is fine.

My question, though, is for the women.
What are your thoughts on guys who cross-dress?
Just in general - any strong feelings either way? Could you ever see yourself as a friend of someone who does that? Do you view the man as any less of a man because of it?
Specific to the general interest of the board, would you ever tickle (even a vanilla) cross-dressing male?

I'm not necessarily looking for anything specific out of this - it wasn't posted in the personals section for a reason - other than just sheer curiosity. I've written a couple of stories focusing on cross-dressing men being tickled and the response is generally from the male community, so I was just curious to see the thoughts of the opposite sex.

I think it's REALLY REALLY cool. If I weren't married I would 100 percent be down to tickle a cross dressing male

Thanks for the response. I appreciate the feedback. It's something I've struggled with my entire life so even hearing that you think it's cool even outside of the TK aspect is welcoming.

No problem, that's harmless!! You're fine!!

I "sort-of" dated a closet cross-dresser once, many years ago.

It was admittedly a bit of a shock initially. However, it didn't really bother me once I became used to the idea --
I would've enjoyed tickling him in women's clothes... :cheesy: He wasn't nice, it turned out, so that's what ended it.

As with any other fetish(?), you just need to find someone compatible, and I'm sure there are a lot of women open to that here -

Best of luck to you! :snoopy:

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with it. It’s neither a turn on, nor a turn off. I’ve had at least one or two friends in the general kink scene who cross dress. I think you should proudly embrace who you are.

Doesn't bother me at all, and I think it's really cool, actually.

Kinda dig it as I was always sneaking into my dad's closet and stealing his clothes to wear (large sweaters, shirts...). He was pretty strict, but he let me and never said a word about it.

I was a man in a couple of plays/ musicals, and I even played God in the story of Job at church once... I wear men's shoes more than women because my feet are so damn big, and I'm generally more comfortable around men regardless of orientation, so.... I actually love it and find it cool/ interesting.

A couple of guys have told me they were secretly into it. I never told anyone, and I felt honored that they felt safe enough around me to trust me and share.

I say, Bravo! Enjoy yourself!

Wow, thank you all so much. I admit I had almost forgotten that I had posted this and when I saw the thread title back up on the first page, I thought 'Huh - that sounds familiar'. haha

I appreciate the kind words. It's still something I struggle with, so the support is truly appreciated.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back