• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My favorite story about a high school friend who is extremely ticklish

NoahSwitcher

TMF Novice
My friend Jessica is very, very friendly. She's physically affection with all of her friends, including me. Usually if we're doing something together we end up in a light cuddle.

Jessica is around 5'4-5'5, Chinese-American, skinny, pretty pale and very, very ticklish. She also has small size 5.5 feet and they might be her worst spot.

One time we were at my place watching a UFC Fight Night last year and she decided she wanted to wrestle - I don't know much but I know some basic holds. Like the figure four leg lock. Another thing about Jessica is that she hates wearing shoes and socks. Every time she comes over she takes her socks off too.

So I have her trapped, with the bottoms of her feet exposed and no way to reposition. I told her what was about to happen, and she was like no no no wait. Mind you, I've tickled her lots before, and even though she's so ticklish she doesn't actually mind it all that much or complain about it.

I went right into spider tickling the bottom of her left foot and she immediately threw her head back in a silent laughter. Poor thing. She sat up between breaths and tried to wiggle out, but I started tickling her other foot to mix things up. This didn't go on for that long, but if I stopped for a second I'd start teasing her or start a light foot massags (which she absolutely cannot handle.)

I've tickled her more times than this, but this was probably the longest I had tickled her.

Let me know if you want to hear more true stories from me! I have plenty

Great little story bud! Always awesome to hear any true experiences, short or long!

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Yes, please post more.

What about the other times you tickled her? How did you find out she was ticklish? I just love asian women!

You also said you have other true stories? I am interested. :)

I've tickled her other times, but this one is definitely the most memorable for me. Actually, I have another with her, maybe I'll post it...

I found out she was ticklish pretty soon after I met her, she just told me so. I don't remember exactly how it came up but it probably made sense in context.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back