• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which of These Ideas Should I Write?

SilverWing101

Hey guys, had some story ideas rattling around my head and wanted to ask which I should make into a full story, since I'm having trouble deciding myself.

1- A revolutionary involved in a plot to overthrow the queen is captured and brought in for interrogation. The queen insists on breaking the prisoner personally. Little does she know that the plot will be enacted in only a few hours, provided that the prisoner doesn't break and give up the plan before then...

2- A professional dominatrix decides to reward her most loyal client by gathering a group of her other domme friends to give him a night he'll never forget. However, she neglects to inform her client about the surprise guests...

3- A nervous man visits a pro-domme to explore his repressed BDSM urges. Instead of a 1 on 1 session, the domme chooses to stream the experience and leaves the clients fate in the hands of her excited viewers...

4- Your girlfriend stumbles upon that folder you hoped she'd never find, and wants to punish you for hiding all your kinky secrets from her...

Hope you guys like at least one of these ideas, let me know which one I should write. Also, if you have anything you would want to add or see in any of these stories send me a PM. I love logging on and seeing I've received a message!!!

Στάλθηκε από το Mi 9 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I strongly vote for 1. Actually planning on doing that very type of scene with a pro-Domme in the near future

1 sounds great! I'd follow it up with the other revolutionaries being captured and being tickle-tortured by the queen and her band of hand maidens.

1! And when the interrogated doesn't break quickly enough, the Queen will replace her at the end of the revolutionaries.
I'm also of the opinion the revolutionary should be a woman.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back