• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spy tortured pt. 3

cybertickle

PART 3

Sean woke slowly this time, his eyes fluttered open, for a moment he thought he had awoken from a bad dream where he was captured by a ruthless group of Columbians and held prisoner whilst being subjected to unspeakable tickle torture on the sole’s of his feet…… then it hit him, it wasn’t a dream!
Sean realised he couldn’t have passed out for long as he could taste the sweat on his upper lip. He was still tied in the same position, sitting on a table hands hanging from the ceiling and ankles strapped down to the table, he was also still dressed in the same black trousers, nothing on the top half of his well toned body and nothing on his feet. Sean’s body ached from the relentless torture, he groaned as he curled his toes and flexed them. His feet glistened in the light, for some reason as if they were coated in something, this worried Sean deeply. The deathly silence was broken by the lock on Sean’s cell door being opened, Sean held his breathe in hope of a rescuer but they were dashed by Steph’s athletic frame entering the door way. Sean couldn’t help but feel a little worried.
“Hi, Sean, did you have a nice nap? I thought I’d be kind and give you a little rest.” She cockily said full of energy.
“How kind of you!!” Sean sarcastically replied, his voice was slow and croaky from laughing for hours on end.
Steph pulled up a stool next to Sean’s feet and sat on it. “Whilst you were out cold I had the pleasure of coating your feet in baby oil, this will multiply the sensitivity…. Well, shall we carry on where we left off?” She said playfully, whilst grabbing his big toe and shaking it. Sean didn’t answer; he just stared coldly at the floor. Steph began tickling his soles with all 10 of her finely manicured nails. Sean withstood for a moment, but couldn’t last long before he burst into laughter, it wasn’t even like laughter anymore, and it was more like a torturous howl, which boomed around the soundproof room. “AAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHA!” He screamed. Steph used her pinkie fingernail to scratch in between Sean’s now ultra-sensitive toes, this drove him wild with laughter, Steph was getting in every crevice and crack in between his toes.
“My god Sean, I don’t remember you being this ticklish” she said laughing to herself. Sean didn’t even hear here joke, he was going crazy! Steph again come to a sudden stop with the tickling. “I’ll be right back.” She said to Sean. Sean was left contemplating his position, still giggling. Steph re-entered moments later with a bucket. “Oh god, what now?” Sean said.
“Don’t worry Sean its only water.” She reassured him. We’ve got to get this baby oil off your feet she said. She dipped a scrubbing brush in the bucket and started scrubbing over his soles, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA” Sean exploded with laughter, this was by far the most ticklish onslaught of all the torture he had received, the bristles on the brush were so hard it was hell on his feet.
“OOOHHOOOO-GOOOHHOOD! PLEEEAHASSE STOOOOPP!” He pleaded.
“What’s that you say Sean?…. Harder? OK!” She obliged, scrubbing even harder at his feet, she even used her free hand to skate over his other foot. Besides screaming with laughter Sean was also pulling at his bonds and writhing around and again he could do nothing as he passed out…. Three guards entered and untied Sean’s arms and ankles and put them in cuffs for safety measures, one threw Sean’s limp body over his shoulder like a rag doll and left for another destination.
Sean was awoke by ice water splashing over his face, he was agin tied in his wheelchair. Sean didn’t need to adjust his sight this time, he could see Steph sitting right in front of him. “Dear, dear, dear Sean, you really must stop falling asleep on me, am I really that boring? Looks like I’ll have to make it more interesting!” She said whilst stepping aside to reveal Katie tied in the position that Sean was earlier.
“Let her go Steph, it’s between me and you!” Sean demanded.
“Sorry I can’t do that Sean.” She sorely replied.
Katie was knocked out but still gagged. “You see Sean I have a proposition for you.”
“What proposition?” He asked.
“We need answers from your boss, torture that bitch and get us answers and we’ll let you go.”
“EAT SHIT!” Sean replied. Steph shook her head in disbelief and lifted a walkie- talkie to her mouth, “He’s refusing to do it!” She said down it. There was a moment of silence, and then the door opened. Sean didn’t see who entered he only felt a syringe being plunged into his arm and a blindfold over his head.
When the blindfold was removed Sean was tied spread eagle on a X-frame, his trousers had been changed to a pair of camouflage military pants. The silence was broken, “So you’re not going to do as we ask huh Spy?” A man stepped from the shadows, he was well built, with long blonde hair in a ponytail, he was dressed in military gear also but a white vest. “Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Rick Marcia, Maria Quaresma’s fiancé.” He boldly declared. “They told me you hate to be tickled, especially on your feet.” He laughed to himself. “They also asked me to do them a favour and get you to agree to do their dirty job.” He said whilst increasing the height the X-frame that now had Sean’s whole body in line with Rick’s shoulders to provide easy access to his soles. He picked up a feather and began to slide it in between Sean’s toes, his laugh ruptured around the room as Rick started to involve his fingers to the tickling also, dancing them over his soles. “AHAHAHRRRRGGHHHAHAH” Sean bellowed in distress. Sean was ultra-sensitive as he was so high and no idea what was happening or what was coming next for him.
“I don’t particularly want to do this but they told me it works a treat!” He said as he began to lick Sean’s toes and suck them, “AAAAHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, OH GOD, OK! I’LL DO IT” Sean’s willingness was met with silence, as the X-frame began to lower, and to Sean’s relief it was Katie standing above him.
“Quick!” She said whilst untying the bonds on Sean’s wrists and ankles. Sean looked down to see Rick in a heap on the floor. Katie had to help Sean walk, as they looked for the nearest way out, suddenly the alarm sounded and panic struck both the Spies. They made their way down in the building and come to a cellar, which contained a wine rack and looked particularly dusty and hadn’t been used for a while.
“We’ll hide here for a while.” Said Sean.

TO BE CONTINUED…..

Tell me what you think and any ideas for part 4. Thanx

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back