• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everyday Scenarios that lead to (accidental) Tickling?

I've actually seen a gal get accidentally tickled in a crowd. She screamed and yelled to her friend that someone actually tickled her. Of course I tried to see who actually did it but I was unsuccessful.

Jack

When I was in college I considered getting a job at a salon just so I could tickle womens' feet while scrubbing them during pedicures.

Last edited:
I was going to also say shoe store as you could inadvertantly touch a ticklish foot. I would also say when posing for a photograph with people, an extremely ticklish person could react when someone gently puts their hand on them.

Another thing that could also happen of course is someone can creep up behind you and pinch your sides playfully. This scenario can occur anywhere in any situation and can obviously lead to the discovery of someones ticklishness. Such an incident lead to my fiancee being tickle attacked on a daily basis.

Another one could be a masseuse giving a massage, reflexology..
Physical health check ups.

Being frisked at the airport or any other public building
I have a very good lady friend who can be in hysterics be they touch her neck arms sides or legs. And if she has socks on instead of nylons and her feet are patted,the sky's the limit
😆

I swear my Physical Therapist got a kick out of how ticklish my feet are when she was helping me recover from my broken leg

Also, during my most recent haircut, while the stylist was telling me about her latest pedicure, I somehow managed to convince her to take off her shoes/socks, put her feet in my lap, and let me feel/tickle both of her baby soft feet for almost a whole minute. (Before I became wildly self-conscious and tried to play it off as best I could)

I never would have dreamed that trying to subtly see if she was ticklish would lead to me actually tickling her perfect little toes.

Major lesson learned, though: If you take your time, choose your words/actions carefully, and don't be a creep, most vanillas don't think twice about having a conversation about tickling, at the very least. Throw in a little luck and/or relational equity, and you'll get even farther than that

Last edited:
What are some that you can think of?

Well one, "almost" led to tickling for me. In my 20s (long time before my first session) , I was havin' with a few friend and some new people. Now many of them went out back of the house we were at to skinny dip and that left me and this one guy in the living room. I was sitting on the couch, drinking a Pepsi and he'd gone to the kitchen.

I didn't hear or see him return. Next thing I know, I'm feeling a tickling sensation on the side of my neck! I let out a laugh but then quickly
pulled away. (I knew I had a tickle fetish but had not even thought of a guy tickling me or touching me at all.) I asked him, "What are you doing?" I wasn't mad, just caught off guard.

"Oh ,I'm sorry ....don't you like being tickled?" (He sounded surprised). To my surprise I said, "Well , yeah but you don't sneak up on people you don't know."
(Surprise part > "Besides , you could have just asked me first." I wasn't even sure why I said that part, as again, hadn't thought of a guy touching or tickling me. He apologized and went out to the pool.

On reflection : I missed a great opportunity, I should have stopped him from leaving and said, "Well wait you don't have to go, try asking me." I likely would have said yes but I was so dumb and uptight about myself then, not homophobic but I just didn't think. Had I gotten him to try again, he likely could have taken me to a bedroom and we could have had some tickle fun. : ( I was also still a virgin and , as for not skinny dipping, since I'm not big down there, I was afraid of being laughed at, even though I knew these people.

I was also the only one not "drinking" (I still dont". ) Well, I finally went to a nudist resort and became more comfortable with my body and realizing , my size doesn;t matter. Finally answered tickled session ads and most respondants were male, so I said okay, the females sure arent replying. Well, by now, it's all different.

Still wish I'd let him tickle me though.

After I graduated high school, I went bowling with a large group of high school buddies (including guys and girls). Some people weren't bowling at all, and one girl I had "palled around with" during school (group settings, nothing more), wanted to join me on the counter of the cabinets where the bowling balls are stored. I was sitting with my legs hanging over the edge. She hopped up and planted herself on the counter between my legs. I was pleasantly surprised, and I had to move back and around to allow room for her. In the repositioning, the tails of her jean jacket got caught under my legs. I didn't really plan it, or even notice it until I decided to take advantage of the situation. We laughed and talked, and I may have said she had a nice laugh etc. I began poking and grabbing her in the ribs. The effect was wonderful, and she laughed and squealed as I complimented her laughter. After a few seconds, she tried to escape by scooting forward and sliding off the front of the counter. Now her jacket tails were pulled tight under my thighs, and because she was short and could barely reach the floor, she couldn't get away. Now she was trapped up against the counter and I had great access to her ribs from behind. I continued poking and jabbing for the next few minutes, really making her squirm and squeal while the accidental 'bondage' kept her from getting away or putting her arms down to protect her sides (and she tried!). The noise of the bowling alley kept our unplanned fun from being heard by anyone but us, and it was very fun and exciting to enjoy a spontaneous opportunity for a few minutes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back