• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to find a story

Raccoon Mario

Trying to find an older story I’ve read here. It’s about a woman who is spying or following another woman and ends up spying in her hotel room and finds out she’s into tickling. She gets caught and ends up being captured by her target and a male competitor in the spy/agent business who then tickle her and humiliate her. At one point she ends up trying to escape thru the window but ends up hanging outside the window from several stories up and tickled more until she is pulled back inside where it continues. The story ends with strangers on the street below passing by and hearing her laughter from the window several stories above and just assuming she is watching a movie and having a nice time.

Can’t remember the name or author but that’s the premise. Haven’t read it in years and it’s a story I really enjoyed. Hope someone can help me find it!

Thanks!

I can't recall that name of the story, but I believe it was written by member Joker Jack. Very good read it was as well.

Yay! Glad you liked my story! I've long been thinking of doing a follow-up, especially as I've had a couple of requests for one. No promises, but I have a couple of ideas floating around.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back