• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of Zonk: And the Phantom Itch (FFF/M*Denial*Story)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
A57CE14C-5CD8-4BC9-9FB3-CB2ECC35F53E.jpeg

When Zonk is cornered by the four Poe Sisters in the Forrest temple, all hell breaks loose. Now at the mercy of their haunting attentions, the elf Hero must survive the night and find his close friend, Sara.

Will he make it? Or will the chose one be turned into nothing more than a tickle toy?

Find out.

Includes

- Humiliation
- Tickle torture
- Gang Tickling
- Femdom
- Tease & Denial
- CFNM
- Sample

The thick wooden door swings open, allowing gusts of rain and leaves to blow into the ancient Temple. A shivering Hero stumbles his way into the sacred premises, hoping to the goddesses above that this place had some fucking heat.

Zonk’s steed and fairy follow him inside, just as blissfully unaware as he was that they were being watched.

Cackling In the paintings from on high, the four ghost sisters look down at their new guest with great interest.

—-

“Oh wow!~” The green spirit tittered in girlish delight, phasing through a painting that read ‘Amy.’

“Did you girls see the legs on that cutie?! Those thighs hehe! They’re as big as my head!~” They continue to snicker, feeling her cheeks blush from just how attractive their new friend was.

“I most certainly did, my dear sister.” The voluptuous purple ghost answered, gracefully floating from a painting that read, ‘Meg.’

“Quite a nice form on this one. Do be mindful not to break him too soon, girls.” The shapely Meg reminds her sisters, uninterested in following her own advice.

“Looks weak.” The blue ghoul groaned in pent up boredom. She study’s Zonks movements through her cold, half-open eyes, seemingly unimpressed. The name on her painting reading ‘Beth.’

“You’re not the boss of me, sister! The spiteful red spirit spat. “I’ll torment the man however I see fit. Until his screams create a symphony our dark lord can listen to every night.”

Unlike the others, this one only seemed interested in their trespasser’s suffering. She grips the edges of her frame, the painting reading only the name, ‘Joelle.’

The four of them followed Zonk through the halls of the house, waiting for their time to strike. Until then, they would study their pray. Shamelessly devouring his lean yet muscular stature.

——

After searching for many rooms, Zonk was able to find a fire place. Waisting no time, he struck the flint he kept on hand, sparking the wood already laying there. Within minutes, a fire was roaring and gracing the three of them in its heat.

Sadly, the effects weren’t working fast enough for MiMi, Zonk’s fairy guide.

“Achoo!” MiMi sneezes, sniffing back the feeling of another. “This is taking too long!” She annoyingly squeals, kicking Zonk’s thigh.

The tired elf only rolls his eyes. If she just gave it some time, the fire would do its job for them. Then they coohohohooohohooo-

The Hero’s thoughts quickly trailed off as he felt a very intimate crevasse of his body being invaded by an uninvited guest. In an impatient act to get warm, MiMi flew her way up his tunic and nestled herself between his thigh and taint.

“AAAAH! AAHH!” Zonk shot up immediately, his thighs quivering by the feel of his new visitor. Her tiny fingers gripping on to the normally hidden flesh in an attempt to hold on.

“Come on Zonk! Don’t be such a baby! I’m cold and it’s sooooooooo comfy in here!~” she wiggled her tiny shapely body in an attempt to get warmer, only making her friend’s predicament worse.

“Ahahaha-AAAAAHAHAHAHA!” Zonk squeals. The more she moved the more it tickled. Worse still the more she moved, the more he could feel a different type of heat building inside him. Having a girl so close to his most private parts, even one so small, was enough for the poor elf to feel particularly hot.

“Oh wow, It’s really warm over by here!~ Hey, Did it just get bigger!?” MiMi’s shrill voice echoed from the Hero’s tunic. Her slender fingers reeking sensual havoc on any skin they came in contact with. His nerves basically quivering at every touch.

“AHAH! AHAAHA! AHAH!” Zonk continues to laugh, until finally he could no longer maintain his balance. He fell over, flipping up his undergarments in the process and exposing MiMi and his privates.

“It *IS* getting bigger! You’re a pervert!!~” MiMi chastised, wrapping her legs and arms around his hardness, feeling the heat it radiates.

—-

Meanwhile in the shadows, the Poe Sisters watched on in awe. Learning much more than they ever could have expected, they were chomping at the bitt to reveal themselves.

“What a pathetic display! He should be ashamed of himself.” Joelle scowls from her corner, disgusted with Zonk’s weak display as a leader.

Amy meanwhile had hearts in her eyes, too stunned to speak. She was Infatuated with the Hero’s body and the way he laughed at the stimulation.

“Little fool.” Beth stated matter-of-factly. Now watching in more interested as the elf boy squirmed from his small friend’s teasing.

“It would appear so…~” Meg said breathlessly, rather enjoying the show playing out in front of them. “I think we’re almost ready to take our lead, ladies. Just a little longer.~”

The mischievous haunts laughed on, giddy to make their appearance, but waited for Meg’s command. Until then they watched on as the helpless elf cackled and yelped at the small fairy’s bullying.

-----

---

--

More on Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back