• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Temp job at an industrial laundry. Part 1 - Grace

BastianTk

TMF Novice
Temp job at an industrial laundry. Part 1 - Grace

When I first move to the island where I live, I got a temp job at an industrial laundry. It was only for 2 months covering for a dude I knew who was traveling to South America.

On my first day I realized the boss was a complete jerk, but I have made a commitment to stay for that period, so I just suck it. Also, I needed the money. And it was a good decision because the vibes with the other workers were pretty good and after a few days I notice there were even some playful tickling going on.

One of the women, let's call her Grace, a pretty 40 years old Colombian, mother of two, quite fit, around 1,65*m (5,4ft), brunette. She usually wore leggings, and tied her hair in a bum (sometimes a ponytail) and used a bandana on her forehead.

She often carried towels or bedsheets from one side of the warehouse to the other, and this Irish guy who did accounting and other stuff would randomly playfully pinch her sides and give her some quick tickles. She always reacted vividly with some giggles and funny faces, doing her best not to drop the towels

It was obviously in good spirit and since she was really warm to me (I was almost half of her age) I thought I had to try her sensitiveness myself. At first, I just laugh and made a complicit face. Then, at some point, I ask her if it was a way to make the job more challenging for the ticklish girls at the laundry. I really don’t remember what she said, but after that I took every chance I got to tickle this lovely woman.

Almost every time I saw her carrying clean sheets or towels, I came into action. Usually I just playfully pinched her sides, but sometimes I took it a little further, like following and tickling her as we walk. I also made sudden moves to make her jump. Just pretended I was gonna tickle her, or just saying I was gonna, and that was enough to have her giggling.

She was very playful about it, always begging a little when she read my intentions, “please nooo” “Please, you are gonna make me drop everything” “No, no, no…”. I was always quick tickles, except for one time I decided to test her ticklishness (I just have to!) and when we were on a break on a little patio I hug her and pinch her side, when she reacted I say something like “Oh come on, do not exaggerate I was just hugging you”* She laughed and said “I’m just too ticklish” I put a doubtful face and ask “That ticklish?” And as I hug her again, I started really tickling her, digging into her sides and spidering my fingers on her back and neck. I even gave her armpits a little tickle. She went pretty wild; I guess she didn’t expect me to carry a full tickle assault, and she laughed loudly, and try to stop me by grabbing my hands, of course since I was just faster and stronger her attempts failed, and eventually she just begged me to stop. I did immediately because I didn’t want things to get weir (or weirder), then I apologized and told her I just couldn’t help it, which was the truth!

As you can imagine, I love hearing a woman talk about tickling, so I did what always do when I get to know a ticklish lady, and at some point, I casually lead our conversation to a Q&A around tickling.

I remember saying something like how cute it was she were that tickling and that she must have been tickled a lot in her life, and ask her if she was ticklish everywhere. She admitted being very ticklish on her ribs and armpits, but her worse spot was her sides. Something I already suspected because it was my usual target and get the best reactions from her.
The cherry on top was that out of the blue she made a comment that amazed me, she told me her sister was even more ticklish than her. But that her worse spot was her feet. And then she went even further by saying, “She just can’t take it. Every time she gets a pedicure, she is always like…” and proceeded to imitate her sister’s reactions during her pedicures, by pursing her lips, letting her eyes wander and squirming while moaning very softly. She caught me completely off guard by this and leave me speechless. I still remember her face. Damn, she looked so cute. *

Anyway, those were my interactions with Grace, but there was also an Eastern European chick I was able to tickle there too. I’ll post about her soon.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Dude that sounds like an amazimg experience. Too bad you couldn't try it out on the sister too. Looking forward to the Eastern European lady. Thanks for sharing.

Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Thanks guys!

Dude that sounds like an amazimg experience. Too bad you couldn't try it out on the sister too. Looking forward to the Eastern European lady. Thanks for sharing.

Sadly her sister lived in Colombia, It would've been irresistible to test her! I'll share that, and other experiences. It takes a while for me to get into it because English isn't my first language. That's why I haven't participated in the past.
Thanks for commenting man.

-

By the way, if anyone is interested, I always though Grace looked a lot like spanish singer Monica Naranjo.

Thanks for sharing, BastianTK. Exciting story, and we’ll-written for someone whose first language is not English. Please do let us know how it progresses with Grace!

Sounds like an ace place to work, love tickling at work but haven't done it since my early 20's. Had an amazing opportunity at a job a couple of years back where a work crush who liked me back and who always wore strappy heels was climbing under her desk for cabling. I was in her office stood next to the desk and was so tempted.. but I was the building manager so even though we pinched each others butts and I poked her sides a few times, I was pretty scared of going full foot tickle and getting a boner right there and her seeing. The front wall was also all windows so if someone walked by would have looked well bad

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back