• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to approach a ler?

Chatouiller69

Hey y'all!

I've been meaning to ask, is there a particular way of approaching a ler?
I'm not too sure what constitutes as being annoying, creepy, or whatnot but I've become very confused as to the attitude one takes for it.
I've tried meeting up with a couple of different Boston ler dudes though I found myself creeped out by 2 middle-aged ones (one started asking for nudes; even as a college student, it felt more like a pervy dude asking out an underaged teen) and ceased responding.
Before I got creeped out, it seemed that the attitude was to be rather confrontational and active.
With some others (they were younger dudes), they seemed eager at first despite being inactive and when I tried messaging them a couple of times without response, I ended up getting blocked.
Any ideas? I'm fresh out in this new world engaging with myself, yet I have no idea how to approach others on this.

Iguess make sure you both state your boundaries from the get go?

First off, put something in your profile! If someone piques my interest in any way, that's the first thing I do is check their profile. If it's filled out then to me, they're valid. If it's blank like yours, then I immediately get suspicious. Then, talk about what your interests are with tickling. Be honest. If someone doesn't like it, that's their problem. And go slow. Don't all at once blurt out everything you want. Take your time so you can feel out the person you're talking to. See if you're a fit for what you're looking for. And don't be too quick to count out the older people. If they're anything like me, I started tickling when I was very young. And I've learned new things along the way. I mean, you're not looking to get married, just tickled, right? So what difference does the age make? Good luck!

First off, put something in your profile! If someone piques my interest in any way, that's the first thing I do is check their profile. If it's filled out then to me, they're valid. If it's blank like yours, then I immediately get suspicious. Then, talk about what your interests are with tickling. Be honest. If someone doesn't like it, that's their problem. And go slow. Don't all at once blurt out everything you want. Take your time so you can feel out the person you're talking to. See if you're a fit for what you're looking for. And don't be too quick to count out the older people. If they're anything like me, I started tickling when I was very young. And I've learned new things along the way. I mean, you're not looking to get married, just tickled, right? So what difference does the age make? Good luck!
:iagree:

Wait, how do you edit your profile here on this website? I'm struggling to do that.

I've filled out my profile on other sites but haven't been able to wrap around here. Still, thanks for the advice! (and by the older, I meant like they reminded me too much of some old dude texting a young girl, going as far as asking for nudes).

Just click on your name in the upper left, then click on your profile, then where it says "about me". Then you can fill in all the info you want about yourself. You can even include pictures if you're so inclined. Just look at my profile if you want to get an idea. and yeah, I agree about people wanting nudes! Not too classy...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back