• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with short nails, What tools do you use?

soletease

TMF Poster
Hi gang, I have a few female tickle partners that can absolutely destroy me with their long nails. Sometimes one girl will get her nails done specifically to tickle my feet with. My issue is, as a guy, my nails are rather short and don’t have the same affects on them as they do on me. Just my luck, right?

Are there any solutions you use to combat this problem? Or any other things I can put on my fingers to intensify the ticking? Looking for ideas how to make up my short nails that others have found successful. Maybe guitar picks? Not sure. Let me know what you use!

If it’s helpful, looking mainly for a solution to my short nails when my target is their feet. My nails just won’t cut it.

I'm also a guy with short nails so I know what you mean. One thing I've tried a couple times that seemed to be effective is that instead of using my finger tips I kind of curved my fingers inward a little bit. Like you're starting to make a fist but you stop part way. That way it's just the tips of the nails touching the lee when you wiggle or drag them across their skin. I've been told that it felt like I had long nails. The lees were actually surprised at how short nails could give that kind of sensation.

You can try the kneading/squeezing technique, certainly don't need long nails for that. It looks like you're talking about feet specifically though in which case I don't think that technique would be as effective on a foot as the belly.

Lol! Need something to drive them nuts on their feet? Try this! Oil up their feet good and just rub it up and down their soles! They'll go ballistic! ;)

tool.jpg

Agree! I use plastic banjo picks and they drive my lees crazy! You need to use them a few times to get the right pressure and technique but once you do...oh man the reactions you will get will amaze you and your lee! Have fun and let us know what happens:)

I like to use multiiple things. First, don't clip your nails if you know you're going to have a session. It doesn't take long to get enough to be effective. I also like to use bullet vibrators. Best to put them inside socks. They don't work with everyone, but it can get some giggling. An electric toothbrush is great. I love the electric flossers. In my mind, these were made for tickling between the toes. I've had some lees go crazy with it. I also like to take some regular dental floss and lace it through the toes. Then a gentle pull back and forth can be effective. Last, the dreaded brush. I've tried the stiff bristle brushes, and haven't liked the results. I have found a very soft brush. Combine that with some lubricant and you'll get result you seek. Enjoy!

I like to use multiiple things. First, don't clip your nails if you know you're going to have a session. It doesn't take long to get enough to be effective. I also like to use bullet vibrators. Best to put them inside socks. They don't work with everyone, but it can get some giggling. An electric toothbrush is great. I love the electric flossers. In my mind, these were made for tickling between the toes. I've had some lees go crazy with it. I also like to take some regular dental floss and lace it through the toes. Then a gentle pull back and forth can be effective. Last, the dreaded brush. I've tried the stiff bristle brushes, and haven't liked the results. I have found a very soft brush. Combine that with some lubricant and you'll get result you seek. Enjoy!

I've found that the brush with the little plastic or rubber lil balls at the very ends of the bristles work the very best.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back