• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Orgasm Box - F/F- Non-Con - Mind Control - Orgasm Torture - Tickling

thejman454

Love to hear any feedback! Will continue if there is interest.

“I don’t think I’ll EVER cum!” Beth said despairingly.

“I’m sure you will” Alice said.

“You said that before I dated Cooper too.” Beth said.

“The word around campus was that he was a pro with his mouth I thought for sure he’d be able to get you off.” Alice said. “Also the fact that he’s an absolute fox couldn’t have hurt his chances.”

Beth said, “Yes he’s a fine specimen of a man looks wise, and he would at least make a show of trying to get me off with his tongue, but he was so preoccupied with getting his mouth on my feet that’s where he spent most of his time. I couldn’t stand it!”

“You are crazy!” Alice said, “If I had a hottie like that worshipping my feet I’d cum just from that! Toe sucking is so hot!”

“Not when you are so ticklish that a pedicure is a literal impossibility. I found out from an old team mate that used to torment me I was indescribably ticklish on my feet, you know that whole horrible story, most people grow out of it but it’s gotten worse somehow lately for me.” Beth said unconsciously scrunching her toes of her size six feet in her Chucks and brushing her Sandy blond hair out her face. “Every second he spent licking, sucking, and kissing my feet I spent laughing helplessy. It was awful, it seemed like he couldn’t stop touching them and you would think that me begging and screaming dissuade him but no, he said I had a cute laugh and would keep going! I had to break things off with him, it would never work out.”

Alice noted that Beth had started to sweat just talking about being tickled. Alice felt herself flush with excitement. Poor Beth, had no idea that her best friend throughout her entire life had a dark side.

While they looked very similar; both blonde, rather short, athletically built with just enough curves to drive the guys wild they had dramatically different personalities.

Beth was rather innocent; she hadn’t even dated before she got to college. She was all about her schoolwork and soccer. She didn’t have time for boys in high school. When she begin to date and have sexual encounters, she discovered she could not orgasm. She could get maddeningly close but never go over the edge. She tried masturbating and toys but always with the same result. She had no idea why she could not cum, but Alice did.

Alice’s personality was closely guarded. She seemed friendly but a little guarded. The reason for this is she had a couple of deep secrets. One was her desire to see her friend tormented being a sadist and having a crush on Beth. The other was that she came from a long line of witches. Her mother and every female in her family for generations back were. This was a closely guarded secret and they practiced their crafts secretly.

Alice had used her growing powers in small ways throughout their lives to torment Beth. Without the permission of someone, she could only take attributes of someone and increase or decrease them. For instance, Beth had mentioned that one of her soccer teammates occasionally playfully tickled her and she wasn’t crazy about it.

Alice then begin working her power on that situation. She begin ratcheting up Beth’s ticklishness. Day by day Beth got more ticklish. She went from slightly ticklish to incredibly ticklish. She also worked her will on her teammate. Her teammate went from thinking tickling was fun to having a desire to tickle Beth at every opportunity. The locker room became a place of horrors for Beth as she was regularly pinned and tickled by her larger friend and tickled to tears. Alice also increased her shame so she wouldn’t talk about it to anyone but her.

She also changed Cooper’s appreciation for cute feet into a full blown foot fetish. She thought about removing it from him now that Beth had broken up with him and wouldn’t be tormenting her feet anymore but decided she may be able to use that later to her advantage and left him with it. Besides it was fun to see him constantly glancing at all the bare feet all over campus.

She also had prevented Beth from ever cumming. At first she just decreased her interest in dating and sex but as there became more and more difficult as Beth’s libido begin to grow she went directly for the biology. She put a spell on her clit that would decrease the sensitivity once it was to the tipping point.

Now she was going to use all that pent up frustration to finally torment her friend in the ultimate way.

“Hey Beth, I have a toy that will 100% make you cum, but I have to show you how to use it.” Alice said trying to hide her anticipation.

“Really? I don’t know. I’ve tried every toy under the sun but they all stop working right as I’m about to go.” Beth said.

“This is different, follow me up to my dorm room.”

They walked into Alice’s room and sat down on her bed. Alice produced a small silver box. “This is it.” She said.

Beth looked at it quizzically. “It looks like a music box? How is that going to make me cum?”

You’ll see. First you need to get your mind right. I’m going to help you cum with it, and to fully go you have to let go, so I need you to trust me. “If you will repeat after me I promise you’ll never have a problem cumming again.”

Beth got flustered “oh no, Alice you can’t see me naked!”

“Don’t worry Beth, you’ll stay fully clothed. Just repeat after me, ok? It’s just a silly little ritual that puts you in the right state of mind. You don’t have to really mean what you are saying anyway, the power is in the words themselves.” Kind of like an incantation Alice thought to herself.

“I Beth hereby give up my will and my sex to Alice to keep in this box to be used however she sees fit.” Alice said.

Beth decided to play along. She certainly wasn’t going to give up anything but she was curious to see where this was going. So she repeated.

The box begin to glow.

Beth looked at it amazed.

“Put your hands on it and repeat it one more time.” Alice said.

As she did the box slowly begin to change. The walls begin to dissolve and in it she saw a pulsing pink piece of flesh, and a mirror.

“What is that!? Beth said shocked.

“That is your sex Alice said and gently caressed the nub.” Pleasure spread between Beth’s legs. She cupped her hands over her crotch. Shocked by the sensation.”

“That’s useless” Alice said “your clit isn’t there anymore, it’s right here.” And began to lightly rub it again. I see fit to make your clit 100x more sensitive than it was before and your orgasms to be 100x more powerful than anyone has ever had before.

“Wait no!” Beth said. Taking a step towards Alice. Alice bent over and lightly licked the nub.

“Beth’s world exploded and her knees buckled.” Unbearable pleasure washed over her. She made unintelligible moaning sounds. She grabbed frantically at her crotch but accomplished nothing.

After several minutes the orgasm finally subsided and she sat up and said. “Please, I can’t take that again.”

Alice said “that’s no longer your decision Beth, you gave me your sex and your will” Beth held up the mirror. She saw her own face then she felt her self splitting in two. When she reached forward she felt her hands touch cold glass. She could see her actual physical hands didn’t move.

“Ok here’s how things are going to go my sweet Beth. Your will is trapped in my little mirror now. You are just a passenger in your body now. Your body will go about it business as if this never happened but how you feel will be only seen by me in the mirror. I’ve decided you will be making up for lost time in the orgasm department. Observe.”

A ring of lasers ascended around her floating clit. “No!” She pounded uselessly on the glass.

The lasers cut on and again her world exploded. But this time her body stayed

perfectly still. She tried with every fiber of her being to scream. But her mouth stayed silent. She felt the orgasm continuing to rip through her like a hurricane.

“When I close up this box your memory of what actually happened will fade. You’ll remember we tried it and it appeared to me not to work. But, from your point of view what happened is an unstoppable orgasm started hitting you and you lost all agency. As far as you are concerned I don’t know my little device is trying to drive you to an insanity you can never reach. You’ll go about your day like nothing is wrong while never orgasms hit you without rest or respite.”

“I’ll let you remember what really happened when I want to have some personal time with you my dear. I also have other plans for you my dear. Welcome to your new life” she said closing the box.

The next few days were unbearable beyond description. Beth looked out of her eyes like a passenger. While she was aware of everything her physical self was doing she had no part in the acting it out. She even shared the mundane thoughts that Beth one (her name for her physical self) was having. She was always aware of where her physical body was and what was going on.

Being a prisoner in her body would usually be the worst problem she could imagine, but in this case it wasn’t. Not even close. She was being constantly hit with unbearable orgasms. If she could just throw her self to the ground and buck, scream, and moan, maybe it would offer some measure of release. Being unable to acknowledge what was going on in any way was so unfair!

Beth one had talked to Alice several times since that dreaded day. Alice even apologized that the box didn’t work. Beth tried with every fiber of her body to say something, anything, to let her friend know that something was wrong. She mentally strained with all her might. She felt a single tear form on her eye and stream down. She had a surge of hope, Alice may see something is wrong!

Alice however just wiped the tear away and said cheerily “don’t worry, we will get you cumming yet!”

Beth wanted to cry. But she wasn’t able, what she did do is link arms with her friend and start giggling as they walked as yet another unwanted orgasm crashed into her.

She hoped sleep would be a respite. While she felt her physical self go to sleep and could even experience her dreams her but her other self was always aware and alert didn’t get a second of relief from the rolling orgasms. There was always a constant stimulation on her clit it felt. But sometimes it felt like it was being physically rubbed by fingers or even licked. That somehow was even worse than the more impersonal constant force.

Alice had a busy few days since that magical evening. She had, of course, spent a great deal of time peering into her mirror seeing the mental representation of how poor little Beth was feeling. She loved to play with the little nub and see Beth pound on the glass in frustration screaming.

Alice couldn’t imagine the torture of experiencing the most intense orgasms any woman had ever had, and not being able to express it in any way. It made her giddy thinking about the helplessness of it all.

The next phase of her plan would be more difficult. Beth would never again blindly say what she was asked to by Alice. She needed Beth’s compliance for the next step. While this may seem to be the most unbearable torture Beth can imagine, it can get so much worse. But to get her to give more of herself away she needs some hope.

Alice had two people to visit before she had a little talk with Beth. The first was Beth’s old soccer mate Sandra. Alice felt genuinely sorry for Sandra. Alice forgot she never removed they obsession for tickling Beth from her. Sandra had gotten into the tickling community but it only partially scratched her itch. Alice made her need to tickle Beth specifically. Every single time she squeezed another girls ribs or raked their pits she saw Beth bucking in her minds eye, and heard her desperate laughter.

It was so easy to get her to give away her ability to talk about Alice to anyone for the opportunity to possibly be able to tickle Beth again. The offer was barely out of her mouth when she agreed. Alice knew she could get much more from Sandra, but she felt truly bad about leaving her in limbo so long.

Her next stop was Cooper. She had let his foot fetish continue to grow. The poor boy was so confused. He used to enjoy a pretty pedicure, but it had grown to the point where he couldn’t hide his attraction. The girls had noticed and him being very attractive teased him mercilessly (with a little magical prodding by Alice). Alice had made it where he couldn’t actually touch feet though as she needed him simmering with need. When she approached him and asked him for a foot rub he instantly agreed.

She had wore her boots with no socks and he was so entranced with the feel, smell, and taste of her sweaty feet, he barely knew what he was agreeing to. The poor boy could not only agreed to not talk about Alice’s deal with anyone but she asked if she could take away his ability to orgasm. He absently mindedly repeated whatever she asked. It was cruel but she wanted him at a fever pitch for her plan. Plus it will be even hotter seeing all the girls tease him knowing it’s just stoking a fire he can no longer quench. She wondered if he realized how bad he messed up when he tried to masturbate after she left and found he could never tip over the edge?

Beth one was over at Alice’s dorm room later when suddenly she pulled out the box and said “see me and remember” and opened it.

Beth felt torn from her prison body. When she opened her eyes she saw she was looking at a giant Alice from behind the mirrors glass. She was about to desperately beg for her friends help when the memories of what actually happened slammed home. She felt two things, one the orgasms had stopped and two rage.

“Before you speak, know this. If you say what you are thinking. I’ll put the lasers back on you and throw the box into the ocean. It runs on magic not batteries so it never goes dead.”

Beth’s mouth snapped shut. Her rage was great but her fear was greater.

“Ok Beth, I’m going to be straight with you. I want to bargain with you. You’ve given me your sex and will. Now I want your body and soles.”

Beth couldn’t restrain herself “why would I give you more of myself! I’m a prisoner in my own body and I’m constantly wracked by orgasms, I never get a moments rest, and you now want my body and soul!? NO!!! Please let me go!!!”

“Well not exactly… anyway. If you give me what I want, I will give you one night a week the chance to express what you are feeling. You’ll be bound and gagged most likely but you can writhe and moan into your gag. Imagine the relief of that! I won’t let you go, your mine now, but I can offer you that. Can you imagine anything worse than what you are experiencing now? Your body and soles is basically just semantics at this point, but I like the thought of owning all of you.”

Beth though hard. She basically had already lost her body hadn’t she? She had no control over it anyway. She could feel everything Beth one did but so what If Alice took that away, all she could truly focus on was the orgasms anyway. And her soul was her consciousness right? It would be a relief to lose that at this point. This was maybe an escape. “Ok” she finally said.”

Alice said repeat after me exactly “I give myself body and soles to Alice to do as she will”.

“I give myself body and soul to Alice to do as she will.”

“Sweetie try again.”

Beth had heard the difference, but assumed it was a mistake by Alice. She was far too tired to fight about it though. She repeated substituting “soles” for “soul”.

As she finished she felt an awful splitting sensation. When she opened her eyes she noticed she was looking out from three sets of them. The first was looking at Beth. The other two were behind mirrors also. She was seeing Cooper and her old teammate Sandra????

She looked in confusion and saw an open shoebox size box beside Cooper and a very large one beside Sandra.

She saw protruding from the bottom of Cooper’s box was two… was that feet. She wiggled her toes in horror at the thought of when hers were touched by him. The toes in that box wiggled. “Oh no. Nonononono!” As the realization started to dawn on her.

She saw in Sandras box a torso strapped tightly down. Spread eagle with an unmistakable birthmark on the right breast. She was looking at her own body. Dreadfully exposed.

Alice said, “to even feel this above your orgasms I think we will have to up your ticklishness 100x. I know you were already awfully ticklish, so this will tickle a whole bunch.”

She felt Cooper reach out and touch her feet. Her mirror self reached down and grabbed her feet to protect them but of course they weren’t really there. They were in Cooper’s box. He lightly caressed the sole and her mirror self collapsed into helpless laughter. When he begin licking the soles she was screaming laughter.

She then felt a prod in her ribs and she threw herself against the mirror wall uselessly in utter desperation. The pokes started and kept coming followed by her armpits being slowly traced wit Sandra’s long nails.

This was too much and so unfair. She couldn’t take this! As she thought she was at the brink of insanity the orgasms began.

“I’ll close the box in a few moments and you’ll forget all this again for now, but you’ll now have these new sensations to deal with. They also have lasers they will put on you when they close their boxes, but don’t worry you’ll get plenty of personal attention I’m sure which will always be much worse and more violating I will keep my promise though. I’ll see you later this week for date night! I’ll invite Sandra and Cooper too!”

Very wicked story!!!! I like the combination of magic, sexual arousal and tickling!

• Ruthless tickler
  • Magical shenanigans
  • Tickling combined with orgasm torture
  • Bad ending
Can it get any better? Really good job mate, I hope to see more like this.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back