• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Demon's Toy Part 3 (F/M)

BlueParagon

Chapter 3- So I would like to let all of you know about what really inspired my desire to write about the Fetish Galaxy. It comes from this game creator named Indivi. They have made a game called Lust Doll Plus which is a kink text-based game, but they still created character profiles so you can see the different NPCs and your own character. I highly recommended you all check out the game and support the creator if you enjoy the work. The game is being worked on constantly and Indivi seems to have a lot planned for the game. Either way I hope you enjoy my story and do take up on my recommendation. Enjoy my fellow tickle lovers.

Kyle found himself in this void. It was oddly soothing. Even if he could really see what’s around him, he could see his body. He didn’t feel light, like he could swim or fly, but he didn’t feel heavy like he would sink or fall. He did wish he had a blanket though. Something to curl up in.

“Oh boy toy.”

Vanessa appeared in front on him. Her dark skin was completely bare, and she allowed him to see every inch. Her supple breasts with their grey nipples. Her small and curvy waist that his hands could just glid down. Her small but beautiful butt that he could use as a pillow. Down those smooth thigh that he could just trail his tongue over. And finally, those teasing feet that he just want to touch. To embrace.

She stopped spinning and perked her butt up to him. She whispered, “Come on sweetie. Come and have some fun with me.”
He couldn’t resist. His primal desire took over and he went over to her. He grabbed her soft sides and inserted himself into him. It was so warm and tight, he felt like a single thrust would push him over the edge. He couldn’t move though.

Vanessa started giggling and teased, “Gotchaaaa.”

Suddenly he felt a warm cushion push against his back while a pair of arms wrapped around him, and a pair of legs locked onto his like a snake trapping its food. He tried to fight at first, but the dark arms felt like metal binds and showed no sign of budging. He felt a kiss on his cheek and when he turned, he saw another Vanessa. Giving him a loving smile while her eyes showed her more devious desires.

She hovered over his ear and whisper, “Such a soft and beautiful body. It’s time for some fun.”

The first Vanessa took him out and knelt down to his erection. She gripped his base and a moan squeezed out of Kyle once her soft finger touched him. From her free hand, she stuck her index finger out gave her toy a good look at her white nail. Knowing full well what she’s planning on, he tried to get away as her nail slowly approached, but he couldn’t move. Not even a simple jerk was allowed.

Soon the nail made contact. First right on his tip. She started to slowly drag her nail in a circle surround his tip. All he could do was clench down on his jaw and watch as the finger went round and round. Never speeding up to satisfy the growing itch. Only making his need for more worse as pre started to glisten over his urethra.

The Vanessa tormenting him teased, “Does it drive you nuts how I can make you into a puddle of lust with just one finger.”

He could feel all the little imprints of her finger rubbing against his sensitive head. His pre cum was acting as a lube that allowed her teasing to only get worse. The desire to cum was growing so quickly, but his ability to wasn’t getting even close to the bursting point.

Suddenly the Vanessa behind him started to indulge. Two hands hovering over his chest. Each of the fingertips circling his nips and making Kyle bit his lip as he resisted the urge to moan. Her creamy lips dragged over his cheeks and when they reached his ear, she gave a gentle nibbled. Causing a fluster across his face.

More arms appeared and made sure any movement ceased. The gentle but vice like fingers held tight around his head, arms, waist, legs and ankles. All little movements he could do were taken from him. All he could do was focus on the tickling and teasing.
Nails slowly crawling up his sides. Some stopping at his sides to give them a squeeze that made him want to laugh as the others kept crawling up to his armpits. Only to hold their position but still allowed the sharp points of the nails to scrape the insides.

He urge to laugh grew drastically but before he could. Both his mouth and eyes were covered. Whatever was covering him was soft and warm. All he could smell was this aromatic scent that blurred his mind and made desire rush to his throbbing cock.

“Don’t think we’ll ignore your foot fetish boy toy.”

Suddenly laughter filled his ears as the Vanessas found the situation far too enjoyable. Even if she’s a dream, one Vanessa would prove more than enough to bring him to his knees in a pleading mess. Now there was three. One teasing his over red-hot cock head. Another to hold him down to let her numerous hands and fingers to toy with his flesh. And finally, one to place those enticing feet.

“Let’s up our fun.”

He felt fingers circling his nipples. As they became harder, they gave small pinches, and he could’ve sworn he felt something wet and warm circling his stomach. Starting low then trailing around his belly button. It moved up and glid between his pecs. It went back down and started to brush against his hard nipples as the fingers kept their teasing.

“Such a delicious toy.”

Once he realized it was a tongue, he felt more. Trailing up and down his inner thighs. Going across his neck and cheeks. Even small nibbles on his earlobes.

The pair of silky feet peeled away form his face and showed him what was next.

At his waist, the Vanessa teasing his head was still holding the bas of his cock, but her finger was off now. Feathers then started to float around the two. No hands controlling them while no breezes guided them. It was like they had a mind of their own. Dozens more appeared and started to spiral around his midsection. Already his mind knowing what they’re about to do. Though he felt fear, he couldn’t fight the lust. His dick quickly growing and twitching. Begging for the light touch of the feathers.

Vanessa holding him snickered, “Is my boy toy enjoying this? Such a naughty boy.”

“I think he wants more.”

He looked to his right and saw another Vanessa. Her charcoal skin was completely bare. Her nipples were an ashen white as her own hands rubbed them. She bit her lip and made smile of pleasure while her red eyes remained fixed on him.

Suddenly the feather made contact. The soft tips barely touched his twitching member. As the feather teased him, every muscle in his fiber tensed up as his gaze went down to the feathers. Seeing them stroke themselves over his shaft while the ones on his head didn’t even move when they touched him.

He already felt the urge to cum. The pressure slowly rising, but not enough. It was only making him more needy. Why couldn’t they just speed up? Maybe Vanessa could touch it. Just a finger even.

Kyle pleaded, “Please…More.”

The Vanessa watching cooed, “Aw he wants more.”

Then the Vanessa holding him teased, “Does our boy toy want the feathers to pick up? Tickle him till he cums?”

“Well, that’s too bad.”

The pair of feet than made their next move. She had shoved her big toe in his mouth and he immediate started sucking on it. The other pair of toes descended over his nose and flooded him with their aphrodisiac like scent.

It became so much, his eye begun to roll into the back of his head as his body went into full reflex to whatever was making contact with him. The Vanessa allowing him to indulge to her feet said, “He’s never going to cum ever again. Just nonstop teasing as we give him our love.”

The feathers around his shaft started to swirl around. One feather circled around his tip while another was being flicked across his gland. The rest on his head were being sawed under his head. Soon he felt nails being spread over his aching balls followed by more giggling.

The Vanessa by his head started to kiss his neck and cheek and nibble on his ear as more of her hands appeared and started to further explore his body. Nails were grazing his stomach and butt cheeks. Causing him to try to thrust his hips at the bewitching touch. More hands started to massage his thighs as tongues kept trailing over. Trying to tickle the nerves with their tips. He felt his kneecaps get gripped and were soon followed by faint jittering making his laughter boil, but block as he was forced to suck on Vanessa’s toes.

The Vanessa floating off to the side started to pleasure herself as he suffered the teasing torture. Moaning like she was right in his ear. Teasing on how much she loved him. To see him wiggle and begging. Getting more and more desperate.

Just when he started to hover on the edge of climax, he woke up.

He felt drowsy and found himself in bed and resting on Vanessa’s chest. His hands were tied together, but he was still hugging her. He could feel the tight pressure of a cage keeping his erection trapped. The urge to cum was still there like the teasing actually happened.

Vanessa started to pet him and asked, “Did my boy toy sleep well?”

Kyle groaned a bit and nuzzled back onto her. He then said, “Yes, Countess.”

“Good. You were so cute. Moaning and whimpering. Thrusting against me, hoping to cum. It’s a good thing I put the cage back on when I did or else you would’ve.”

He whimpered at the thought of cumming. At this point just for the relief instead of pleasure. His hold on her tightened and said, “I had a dream about you, Countess.”

“Oh?” she responded. Her hand went to his chin, and she said, “Pray tell.”

“There were multiple Countesses. One holding me down and teasing me. One watching and pleasing herself while another smothered me.”

She giggled and said, “Sounds like fun. I’m glad I can still tease you in your dreams.”

Kyle only groaned in response.

She removed the covers and undid the restraints so she could get up. She grabbed his hands and guided him up. They went into the bathroom and Vanessa guided him down to sit on the toilet. The bathtub was long and wide enough that multiple people could fit in it. On the sides were a pair of clamps meant to retrain Kyle’s hands.

She said, “It’s time for our bath. Now should you get to rest on me, or should I rest on you?”

As she pondered, Kyle said, “Well since I’ve been resting on you, maybe you should get to relax on me for a change.”

“Good idea boy toy. Get in there.”

Kyle got in the tube and already placed his hands in the restraints. However, Vanessa said, “No need for the restraints this time. I’ll let you hold me, but make sure you don’t do anything naughty.”

“Yes my Countess.”

Before she got in, she pulled a speaker out of the drawer along with a small pick sphere. She started a playlist of classical music and threw the ball into the tub by the faucet. She then climbed in and lied against Kyle. He immediately wrapped his arms around her sides and started to hug. She grazed her hand over his cheek and give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

With her toes, she gripped the thin valve and gave it a turn. Warm water came out and doused the ball beneath it. It immediately exploded and light pink bubbles started to expand. As the warm water and bubbles started to fill the tub, Kyle rested his head into Vanessa’s neck as his thumbs caressed her.

She giggled a bit and said, “Such an affectionate boy toy.”

Once the water filled the tub enough, Vanessa turned the water off. She then gave a sigh of relief and started to relax on Kyle. She placed her hand in the water and onto his knee. Even though she just woke up, she felt ready to fall back asleep on her new living cushion.

As they relaxed, Kyle started to remember more from the dream. How those fingers explored his flesh to his ticklish demise. How the feathers and tongue teased him. Especially those taunts that were both nightmarish and alluring.

He asked, “Hey uh, can I ask something?”

She nestled more onto him and said, “Go ahead sweetie.”

“So, will it be okay if I just serve the remaining sentence and stuff without getting more added? It’s just been so long, and I promise I will be good.”

She giggled a bit and said, “Of course. I’m honestly surprised you only asked now. You were a such polite boy lasting the first three months. I won’t stop teasing though.”

“That’s fine. I kinda like them.”

“I know,” she giggled back. She shifted to her side and looked up at him. She took her hand out of the water and cupped his cheek. “My beautiful boy toy loves the attention I give him and his wonderful body.”

Though he had asked, she had already planned on a surprise coming up for their little anniversary. He didn’t need to know that though. Nope, not until the last possible second. For now, he can have the bliss of being able to relax with her while they take a bubbled bath.

A smile formed on her mouth as she enjoyed both the warm water and the heat and comfort from Kyle. She traced her hand over his and said, “This is nice. Should’ve gotten some scented candles though. There’s this one that’s called ‘cinnamon caramel swirl’ that I’ve been wanting to light.”

“I can get it, Countess.”

“No,” she groaned out. “Too comfy. Want you to stay here and enjoy with me. We can try again tomorrow.”

He chuckled and held her tighter. Trying to both give her warmth while also partaking in hers. He said, “I look forward to it Countess.”

She gave his pec a kiss. As she rubbed the other, she said, “I’m so lucky. I get to have a beautiful human to love, tease, tickle and rest with. God I love you.”

He gave her head a kiss and said, “I love you too Countess.”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back