• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rogue, Jean & Gambit's Intimate Night of Tickling 2 (X-Men) MF/F & F/FM

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A sequel to: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...s-intimate-night-of-tickling-(X-Men)-(M-F-F-M)

Rogue, Jean & Gambit's Intimate Night of Tickling 2
By MrObscura101

Rogue and Gambit looked over the various implements Jean had prepared for them
“Damn, who knew she be so kinky?” Gambit whispered to Rogue
“I know right? Guess the strait-laced ones are always the most depraved!” Rogue said in agreement. The pair of them could see an assortment of brushes, feathers, oils, gags and vibrators all laid out for their use
“How you wanna play dis Chere?” Gambit asked
“Hmmm… I think… this first” Rogue replied, selecting a hairbrush “What about you?”
“Gambit gonna use his fingers” he replied with a grin and wiggled them for emphasis
“Ok, lets show her what we got” Rogue grinned as she walked over to Jean, with Gambit gazing at her feet
“Tres Bien!” he thought, thinking he must have died and gone to heaven to be in a room with two stunning ladies and their feet for him to play with!

“Ok Sugah, lie down” Rogue ordered, and Jean obeyed before she tapped in a command on the tablet that controlled the danger room, there was a pulse of energy as the table reformatted itself into a rack like device with her arms now stretched above her head and her wrists bound, then a thick set of stocks appeared around her ankles to trap them down
“Best get dem socks off next” Gambit said in delight as he and Rogue each sat down by one of Jean’s feet as she was grinning in excitement
“Oh yes…” Jean thought excitedly as Rogue began gently peeling off her left sock, Gambit meanwhile gripped the toe end of her right sock with his teeth and pulled it away in one swift motion
“Oh no…you’ve taken away my only defence!” Jean gasped in mock fear as she seductively wiggled her now bare feet around

“Look at dem cute toes wiggle!” Gambit grinned as he stared at Jean’s large size 11’s! He could always tell from her boots that her feet were big but this was the first time he had even been able to get a proper uninterrupted look at them… luscious wide soles with smooth, flawless skin, deep wrinkled arches and long expressive toes with red nail polish
“Not for long sugah” Rogue replied as she entered another command and ten metallic wires appeared from the stocks to wrap around each of Jean’s toes and pulled them back to render her feet helpless
“Oh yes… give me your best!” Jean thought, salivating just by thinking about what they had planned for her!

“Well Jeannie…” Rogue said as she started lightly trailing her index finger up and down Jean’s arch, eliciting a short shriek “I hear you been trying to seduce my man with your feet…”
“hheheee hhheee…llihihiieeeess….!!!!!” Jean giggled back innocently, already her feet were trying to curl up defensively as her butter soft skin was gently teased
“What do you think lover?” Rogue asked
“She lying, she been teasin me for months, always dangling her heels in my line ah sight, wearing dem strappy sandals…” Gambit replied
“Well Jeannie… guess you gotta pay for that!” Rogue smiled sadistically

Jean was already thinking of what they were going to do to her when she felt some baby oil be applied to her foot with Rogue gently working it into her skin
“ooohh yeeaahhsss…” she moaned softly, having her feet rubbed was a huge turn on for her
“Y’all like that huh?” Rogue grinned “But this is just a warmup!”
“Yoohohouu thhiihhnnkk Ihhm sccahahrred?” Jean replied, giggling a little but trying to act tough
“If not den you should be girl” Gambit replied as he cracked his knuckles “We hear a rumour you une fille coquina…a kinky girl!” he added “And we gonna test that out!” he then winked to Rogue, letting her have the first shot at Jean
“Yeah, like…THIS!” as she then unleashed all her fingers against Jean’s foot
“EHEHHEHEHEHAHAAHHHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean squealed as she shook her head before trying to compose herself while Rogue’s nails continued wiggling against her oiled skin
“Wow Jean, your skin is so soft!” she grinned “I could tickle it for hours… in fact I think I will!” she added menacingly

Rogue then quickly changed tactics to start dragging the hairbrush against Jean’s arch
“OOHOHOHOHOHO MMAAMAAAAHAHAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean squeaked in shock as the dozens of soft bristles started moving against her bare skin, the sensations magnified by the oil! Then she gritted her teeth as she felt Gambit’s fingers start at her other foot!
“Gambit bet you have a beautiful laugh, how bout you share it?”
“HAHAHAA HAHAHAHA NEEHHEHEVVAAHHH!!!!!!!!!” Jean grunted back, still trying to hold in her full laughter
“Suit you self!” he replied as his fingers continued on, gleefully exploring every inch of her foot

Jean continued trying to maintain her composure as the pair of them kept on tickling, with Rogue having quickly kissed Gambit before putting on the collar to learn his techniques that she was now gleefully using upon Jean
“Tickle tickle Jeannie!” she chuckled as she used her brush on Jean’s sole while using also squeezing Jean’s knee
“EHEHEHEHEHEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!” Jean squealed and giggled as she kicked her leg to try and evade but this just made Rogue squeeze harder, then Jean let out a yelp as Gambit suddenly moved closer and ran his tongue down her sole
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAAA OOHOHOHOHOHO GAHAHAHAHHDDD!!!!!!!!” she screamed in shock at being caught totally off guard by this “HAHAAAHAHAHA YOOHOHOUURREE STTHAHAHAHBBLLLEE!!!!!! IHIHIHIHIIITTT TIIHIHCCKKLLEESSS SOOOOO BAHAHHDDD!!!!!!!” she added

Gambit meanwhile continued slowly licking up and down before started to nibble on her arch
“Damn girl you taste nice” he grinned
“Better than me?” Rogue then said
“Naw Chere, you still taste de best, she taste really nice though” he chuckled as he started using the tip of his tongue on the undersides of her toes “She taste more like…vanilla, but Gambit favrit is always peaches” he then winked to her
“An’ don’t you forget swamp rat!” she grinned, kicking him lightly in the side
“You best be careful Chere, unless you wanna end up tied buck naked and tickled along wit dis one!” he winked back before standing up and straddling Jean’s waist
“Now den…let’s try here…” he said aloud as his fingers moved towards Jeans’ hips

Jean immediately quivered as his hands started moving against her hips
“Ohh look like you real ticklish here!” he noted deviously, his fingers lightly grazing against her skin
“HHAAHAHAAA NOOHOHHHOOO IHHIHMMM NOHOHOTTT!!!!!” Jean giggled back
“I think she’s lying” Rogue said, leaving Jean’s foot and standing at his side, placing her hands on his shoulders “I think we should punish her”
“Certainment!” he replied, kissing her hand before he dug his fingers into her hips
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OHOHOOHOHOOO NOOHOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” she cried immediately, trying her best to thrash about and throw him off but he easily outweighed her. Rogue meanwhile went and grabbed some items from the table and returned soon after holding something behind her back
“Oh yes” Rogue grinned back as she held up a can of whipped cream and a pot of chocolate sauce

Jean looked frantically at Rogue who proceeded to pour out chocolate sauce over her right nipple, allowing it to quickly be coated
“HHHAHAHAHAHA NOHOOHOHOHO PPLHLHLHLHLEEAASSHHHEEEE!!!!!!!” Jean cried worriedly
“I think ya’ll forgot who’s in charge” Rogue then said as she held up a ball gag
“HAHAHAAHAAHAHA NOOHHMMMFHFHHFHFHFHFF!!!!!!!!!” Jean protested as she fought to avoid being gagged, but Gambit suddenly dug his fingers into her ribs causing her to let out a deafening scream, allowing Rogue to shove the ball into her mouth
“Don’t spit it out or else!” Rogue ordered as she buckled it tightly behind her head. Once the gag was in Rogue began moving her mouth closer towards the chocolate coated nipple
“NNHFHFHFH!!!!!!” Jean pleaded as she shook her head from side to side

“GHGHGHHGHGHGHHMFMFMFHFHFHFHFHFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean then wailed when Rogue’s tongue flicked against her nipple
“How she taste?” Gambit asked
“Lovely” Rogue replied as she continued slowly moving her tongue about against it, quickly pouring more sauce out whenever she had licked it clean
“Want a turn?” she asked, holding up the whipped cream
“NNFHFFHHFHFHFHFHFHHH!!!!!!!” Jean cried and shook her head again
“Sure!” Gambit grinned as he grabbed the can and climbed off her then walked around the Jean’s left side

Jean watched helplessly as Gambit pointed the nozzle at her left nipple before yelping as the cool cream covered her nipple and Gambit immediately began licking it up
“HNNNHFHFHFFNFNFHFHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean wailed as the two lovers worked in perfect synch to lick away at her helpless nipples, their tongues and lips exquisitely tormenting her and despite her protests Jean was loving every second of it!
“YES!!!!! MORE MORE!!!!!! DON’T STOP DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean thought ecstatically, although with the collar on she couldn’t project these thoughts to Rogue and Gambit, so they just continued gleefully licking away until Rogue planted a kiss on her
“GHGHHFMFMFFHHHH!!!!!!!” Jean wailed in shock as Rogue’s soft lips sucked on her nipple before Gambit did the same!

After a while of playing with Jean’s nipples which were now fully erect Rogue decided to try something else
“Be right back lover” she said to Gambit before going back to the table and moving between Jean’s legs
“Damn girl ya’ll are wetter than the Mississippi!” Rogue exclaimed as she lightly touched Jean’s clit, it was true, Jean was incredibly turned on from all the tickling and teasing and wondered what Rogue had planned next as she tied something to Jean’s left thigh

Jean watched, still unsure what was next as Rogue finished and stood up, then pulled out the ball gag before holding up a small remote which she pressed
“AAAARGRGRGRHHHHHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO…” Jean let out a sharp cry before starting to moan as she felt the vibrator now positioned by her clit switch on and gently buzz away against, then it was just as quickly turned off
“Now remember who’s in charge here” Rogue grinned as she climbed onto the table and positioned herself so that she was crouching directly above Jean’s head

“Wait… I mean…” Jean tried to say, only to then gasp and shriek as Jean activated the vibrator once more then switched it off just as quickly
“You want what you want, first I get what I want” Rogue said sadistically. Jean was shocked but was now so horny and wishing to cum that she simply nodded and craned her head up and poked out her tongue
“ohohohohohohohoohhoooo yyeheehehheaahaha jeehehehehnniieee…” Rogue gasped in delight as Jean’s tongue started slowly moving against her clit
“ohohohohohohohh…” Jean moaned in response as the vibrator was reactivated against her own clit
“yyeheheheheheee juushhusssttt keehheheepppp ggooiinnnn…” Rogue replied as Jean also kissed her thighs as well before resuming the licking as the vibrator continued buzzing away against her

It didn’t take long for Jean to be ready to orgasm, but Rogue wouldn’t let her climax until she did first. Rogue kept loudly moaning as the vibrator was continually turned on and off much to Jean’s frustration who continued dutifully licking so she could finally cum, until…
“A fella could get jealous you know…” Gambit said as he stood up after watching the spectacle and grabbed Rogue, gently spinning her around before also climbing on top of Jean, straddling her waist
“Oh really lover?” Rogue grinned impishly as he grabbed her shoulders and began kissing her lips as she moaned
“mmmmm…” Rogue purred as Jean had no choice but to continue licking Rogue’s clit while the pair made out on top of her if she had any hope of achieving her own orgasm.

Rogue was in pure bliss as both Gambit and Jean continued playing with her body, with Gambit’s mouth upon her own while his hands starting to play with her breasts and nipples as Jean kept on licking away in-between her legs eliciting gasps and moans while she continued turning the vibrator on and off to keep Jean on edge until she decided it was time to change tactics once more on the helpless redhead
“mmmwaaahh….” Rogue broke off the kiss “I could never forget about you lover” she grinned as she moved herself out of Jean’s reach “You on the other hand don’t deserve to cum just yet”
“What did you have in mind chere?” Gambit asked eagerly as they climbed off her
“NO! ROGUE PLEASE I NEED TO CUM!!!!!” Jean pleaded, only for the ball gag to be shoved back in her mouth
“It doesn’t matter what you need slut” Rogue smirked as she took the Danger Room remote and began tapping in a change to the simulation…

“Whhf??” Jean gasped in shock as the table she was on began to change, the hard-light holograms quickly enveloping and manipulating her body
“Much better” Rogue grinned once the programme finished reconfiguring
“hhffmm?” Jean cried worriedly as she found herself trapped within a new bondage device, her body was contained inside a padded metal container with her having been folded at her waist so that her head and her feet were all poking out the top of the box with metal restraints secured around each of her toes keeping them immobile
“gmgmghfhff!!!!!” Jean grunted, struggling to move about
“Wow chere, tres bien!” Gambit nodded approvingly
“Thanks Sugah…and I gotta ‘nother treat” Rogue winked as she entered another command and two panels of the machine opened…revealing Jean’s womanhood and behind to them
“Dis will be fun!” Gambit grinned as they went to grab some more toys

“NNFHFHFHFHFMFMFMFHFHFFH!!!!!!!” Jean cried as she tried to be heard but the gag remained firmly in place as Rogue stood by Jean’s left foot and Gambit knelt down but her clit
“Let’s break her Remy!” she then smirked as she unleashed her nails against Jean’s arch
“GHGMGMGGHHHH!!!!!” Jean shrieked as she immediately trying moving her foot but the restraints held firm and easily kept her still, allowing Rogue’s fingers to move about with complete abandon
“GHGMGMFFHFHFHFF!!!!!!!” Jean wailed, then let out a shocked gasped as she then felt something move against her clit, looking down she saw Gambit there grinning and holding a paintbrush
“Coochie coo chere!” he winked as he resumed slowly moving the brush against her clit

Jean was now frantically trying to move away from the soft bristles, but the contraption left barely any room to manoeuvre, all she could do was thrash her head around
“Aw what’s wrong, does it tickle?” he said mockingly as he started moving in circles against her clit
“HGHGHGMGMGHGHGHGHHGMGMMGMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean screeched as her body jostled about inside the machine, then screamed as Rogue suddenly ran her tongue down her foot
“Don’t be forgetting about me girl!” she grinned as she held up a new can of whipped cream and started coating her foot with it, making sure to completely cover it

“NNFHFHFHFFMFMFMFHFHHH!!!!!!!!” Jean cried as Rogue started licking away at her foot as slowly as possible to prolong the torment while Gambit switched from using the brush to instead flick a large peacock feather against her behind causing her to yelp as she never realised she was ticklish there!
“This is fun Chere” he grinned to Rogue
“Yeah…but it’s a shame no-ones playing with her other foot…” Rogue replied with a smirk before pressing a button on the machine and a small nozzle rose up, pointing directly at Jean’s right foot

“GHGHGGMMGGHHH!!!!!!!!” Jean squealed worriedly as the nozzle began spraying her feet with a generous coating of massage oil, then once it was done another section rose upwards with a rolling brush attached
“NNHHFHFFHFFNFFFHHH!!!!!!!!” Jean frantically shook her head as the roller began rotating and moved towards her foot
“HGHGHGHGHGHHFHFHFHHFHFHFHFHFHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean then screamed while shaking her head about wildly as the brush started at her toes and moved all the way down her foot to her heel with the soft bristles tickling every inch of her skin, then started going up to her toes again!

Jean was now screaming and shaking as much as the restraints would allow while the cruel ticklers kept tormenting her, Gambit soon returned to moving the feather teasingly against her clit while Rogue continued licking her foot clean of the whipped cream only to immediately add more to start licking it up again! Meanwhile the roller brush kept on moving up and down her oiled foot, the machine uncaring to her strained cries and sobs for mercy as it followed its programming to tickle Jean to madness
“GMGMGHGHGHGGMGMGMGGHHH!!!!!!!!!” Jean cried as her body was subjected to sensory overload, then yelped as Gambit suddenly placed a vibrator against her clit
“GHGGMMGMGMGGGHGHGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” she wailed, looking down to him frantically
“Aw what’s wrong Chere? You need something?”
“YYYHSHSHSHSHSFFF!!!!! YYSHSHSHSFFF!!!!!!” Jean tried to say
“Sorry can’t understand you!” he replied with a grin

“Hey lover, wanna trade places?” Rogue then asked
“Sure chere!” Gambit said gleefully and Jean watched helplessly as they did so. Gambit immediately popped her big toe in his mouth and began nibbling on it while his nimble fingers targeted her defenceless arch and instep
“GHGHFHFHFMFMFMMFFHHH!!!!!!!!” Jean protested and shrieked but he just grinned and continued while the oil and roller brush kept on going. Meanwhile Rogue moved her lips towards Jean’s clit…
“HFHFMFMFMFMFMFMFFHFHFHFHFHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean screamed into the gag as she felt Rogue’s tongue slowly start moving against her
“Aw you like that Jeannie?” she winked before doing it again and causing another shriek from her

Jean was wailing and crying as Rogue kept on using her tongue to quickly bring her to near orgasm
“GHGHGGMGMGMGMHHH!!!!!!!” Jean wailed as she felt her body nearing this
“I think we should hear her beg” Rogue grinned
“I agree!” Gambit replied as her pulled out her ballgag
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROHOHOHOHGUGUGUGUUEEE!!!!!!” Jean screamed
“Yes?” she replied nonchalantly before licking Jean’s clit once more
“AHAHAAHAHAAA IIHIHIHI NEEHEHHEDDD TTOTOOTOOO CAHAHAHAAAMMM!!!!!!!” she cried
“No, you don’t NEED to cum, you WANT to cum” Rogue replied before starting to gently kiss Jean’s clit, each one making her loudly moan
“AARARAGAGHHH OOHOKKAAAHHYY FFIIHHNNEE IIIII WAAHAHAHANNT TOOHOHO CAHAHAAMMM!!!!!!! PPHLHLEEASSEEE IIHHIIH CCAHAHANNTT STAAHAHAHAHNNDDD IIHIHITTT!!!!!!!” Jean begged, her body felt like it was on fire from all the teasing
“What do you think lover?”
“She a tough girl, I bet she last a lot longer!” Gambit grinned
“NOOOOOO!!!!!! III CHHAHAHAAHNNTT!!!!!” Jean shouted back
“Sorry Jeannie…”
“NOOHOHOO THHAHAHAATTSS NOOHOOHOHTT FAAIAIRRR!!!!!!!” Jean shouted back, she watched as Gambit joined Rogue on the floor, then she yelped as they both started moving their tongues against her clit!

“How’s that feel Jeannie?” Rogue asked deviously as she slowly moved a feather against her behind
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OOHOHOHOO GAAHAHAHHAHDDD SSTHTHHAAPAPP!!!!! IIHIHIHI CAAHHAAHHAHTT TAAHAHAHAKKEEE IIHIHIHIITTT!!!!!!!” Jean wailed, their tongues, along with the feather and the rotating bristles were unbearable
“Sure ya can, big tough girl like you!” Rogue replied as she tapped in another command
“HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH NOHOOHOHHOOOOO YOHOHOHOHOOHUUU BIIHHHTTHCCCHH!!!!!!!!!” Jean screamed as within the bondage device she felt several metallic tentacles activate to start tickling her underarms, breasts, backs of her knees and inner thighs
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA MMAAHAHAHAHAKKKEEEE IIHIHIHITT SSTAAHHAHAPPP!!!!! IIHHHHTSSS TOOHOHOHOOO MAHAHAHHHCCHH!!!!!!” Jean cried as Rogue and Gambit silently continued teasing her clit making her more and more desperate to orgasm with every passing second!

Jean thought she was going to explode from all the pent-up frustrations and constant tickling attacks, which were causing her to thrash about desperately to try and free herself and straining to use her powers as the incessant tickling continued. Gambit and Rogue each took turns to use their tongues on Jean’s clit, slowly and carefully licking away to bring her closer and closer to orgasm but each time denying her from climaxing. They would then mock her cries of frustration and make out with each other as they waited for Jean’s near orgasm to subside before starting the torment once again
“HAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAAAAA PPHHLLEEASSEEE IHIHHMM BEEEHHGGGIINNGGG YOOHOHUUU!!!!!!!!!” Jean screamed, her voice straining after all the laughter and cries
“Hmm, think she need a break Chere?” Gambit asked
“Yeah, we don’t want to break her just yet…” Rogue said in agreement as they looked over to Jean who was now a sweaty, drooling mess “Tell you what, I have an idea” and she then whispered into his ear causing him to grin.

Jean tried to work out what they now had planned for her as Gambit suddenly tied a blindfold around her eyes and they left her with the machine still tickling away
“WHAT ARE THEY UP TO?!” she thought, instinctively trying to read their minds but her powers were still blocked. Then she felt the tickling all at once stop
“hahahhahaaa hhaaa thhaaannkkk yoohhMMFFF!!!!!” Jean tried to say until a large ballgag was shoved in her mouth once again and she then felt the device changing once more, again twisting and moving her body around
“Ok think, what have they got you in?” she thought while trying to gauge her surroundings, wherever it was she was now lying flat on her back with her arms stretched over her head and her feet seemed to be in stocks, she could feel the air on her feet was different to the air on the rest of her body so realised she must be inside some kind of box or coffin with her feet poking outside

As she tried to pull against her bonds while hoping to escape, she then felt someone climb on top of her
“Comfortable sugah?” Rogue said as she pressed herself against Jean
“ghgghffmmf…” Jean replied, noting that she could feel that Rogue was no longer naked and instead wearing some kind of sheer bodystocking
“I’m glad to hear it” she replied as she pulled off the blindfold and Jean saw they were in a coffin style box and as she had guessed Rogue was in a black bodystocking. Rogue then closed the top trapping them both inside
“I hope you’re ready” she grinned as she suddenly started tickling Jean’s underarms

“GHGHGMGMGMFHFHFHFH!!!!!!!” Jean shrieked as she immediately fought to escape but there was barely any room for her to move, even without Rogue pinning her down
“Like my bodysuit?” Rogue asked as the continued moving the sheer fabric against Jean’s body which itself tickled greatly against her bare skin
“NNHFHFHFHFHH!!!!!!!” Jean cried in reply, then shrieked as Rogue moved her fingers against her nipples
“Damn girl, y’all could poke an eye out with these!” Rogue grinned before placing her mouth over the left one and began gently nibbling on it while her hand played with the right one
“GHGHGHFHFHFHHFFHFHHFHFHF!!!!!!!!” Jean squealed in a low moan, then her eyes bugled out as she felt Rogue’s fingers of her other hand move downwards against her clit
“Why y’all are as horny as a cat in heat!” Rogue said mockingly as she continued playing with her clit and nipples

Jean continued squealing and writhing as her nipples and clit were all gently teased by Rogue, which quickly started driving her to orgasm once more
“Uh-uh…” Rogue said sadistically as she moved her fingers away from Jean’s clit, leaving her once again teetering on the edge of an orgasm “Not yet Jeannie!” she wagged her finger, then carefully placed Jean’s left nipple in her teeth and tugged on it, eliciting a pained moan from her
“RRUUHHFF…FFSSLLFF…” she sobbed, so desperate now to orgasm that she would have gladly promised Rogue literally anything she wanted
“Hush now sugah…” Rogue replied, placing her hand over Jean’s mouth “I want y’all to see what mah suit can do” she then said, pressing a button on her wrist

At first Jean had no idea what Rogue was planning, then she heard a small whirring of something powering up, she tried to work out what it was when suddenly she shrieked as it felt like three dozen fingers where now tickling all over her body!
“HHHHFHFHFFHFHFF WHWHHHFFF????!!!!!!” Jean cried in shock as she tried to move away, however it quickly dawned on her that the new tickling was coming from Rogue’s bodystocking!
“Enjoying it? Mah suit has dozens of micro vibrators sewn into it so ah can tickle you without even havin to move!” Rogue grinned before placing the palms of her hands against Jean’s nipples and making her buck wildly as the vibrators there tickled without mercy
“HFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHHFFF!!!!!!! SSHHHHFHFHFHFHFFHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean screamed but was ignored
“HHFHFHFFFMFMFMFMFHFFFFCHCHNFNFHFHFHH!!!!!!!!” Jean squealed and protested but Rogue didn’t care and was loving the dominance over her friend. Jean thought things couldn’t get any worse…until she suddenly felt a finger move against her arch!

Jean’s eyes opened wide in abject terror as she felt Gambit’s fingers from outside the box starting to tickle her feet, she had been so preoccupied with Rogue that she hadn’t even thought about him and immediately tried to kick him away… only to find that all her toes were bound to the outside of the box rendering them totally immobile and unable to stop him
“GGMMFFHHHFFFF NNHHFHFFFF!!!!!!!!” she screamed in panic
“Aw he can’t hear ya sugah, even if ya didn’t have this big gag!” Rogue replied mockingly, then giggled “And he’s got my feet to play with all he wants as well so he’s gonna be busy for a long time!” she added with a grin

Outside the box Gambit was pinching himself to see if he was dreaming, here he was with carte blanche to enjoy the bare soles of two of the hottest women he knew to his heart’s content
“Lady luck must be smiling on Gambit!” he thought in delight as he looked back and forth at the soles before him, Rogues soles with her toes facing down and flanked by Jean’s facing up with her toes securely tied in place
“Let’s try… dis!” he grinned as he began pouring out chocolate sauce over them all

“hhee hehee looks like my man’s getting ready for some fun!” Rogue grinned before pulling out the gag “What do you think sugah?”
“HAHHAHAHA ROHOHOUUGGEEE!!!!!! YOOOUUUHH BOOHOHOHTTHH HAHAHAHAHAVVVEEE TOOOHOOOO STHHAHAHAAHAPPP!!!!!!!!!” Jean screamed
“Aw we’ll both stop…when we’re good and ready…” Rogue winked before starting to kiss Jean’s nipples sensually
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA HEHEHHEHEEELLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!” Jean wailed
“There ain’t no-on here to help Jeannie…” Rogue smirked before again starting to move her finger against Jean’s clit

Jean was soon moaning loudly from the combined teasing of her feet, clit and nipples as Gambit would suck and nibble to get every drop of sauce before quickly applying more sauce while Rogue kept on toying with her nipples and clit along with tickling her with the vibrating suit
“mmmm… my man sure is skilled with his tongue huh?” Rogue grinned gleefully as she felt him slowly running his tongue against her arches and toes
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” was all Jean could reply as he was in fact tickling her feet with his fingers at the same time! Then she howled as she felt him start applying oil to her soles
“HHAHAHAHAHA NNOHOHOOOOO!!!!! NNOHOHOHOOHTTT THHAHAHAHHAHAHATTT!!!!!” she begged before her back arched when she felt two hairbrushes get raked against her soles
“Aw stop complaining!” Rogue grinned as she meanwhile got to enjoy Gambit sucking on her toes, moaning softly in response

Gambit continued having the greatest night of his life as he got to enjoy Rogue’s feet while tickling the living daylights out of Jean’s! Even though the box was soundproofed he could see how hard Jean was straining to get away while Rogue’s feet continually flexed about, enticing him to keep worshipping them
“Aw poor girl… I bet I can make it even worse!” he chuckled as he broke off the worshipping to grab a few things.

“OOHOHOH WHHAAT NNOOOWW????!!!!” Jean cried as she felt him lathering oil over her soles once more before rubbing it in, then suddenly she felt them being bathed in the warm light of four heat lamps he had created from the Danger Room, two at each foot slowly warming her soles and helping the oil to soak in. Rogue meanwhile just kept on moaning as Gambit continuing worshipping her feet and was now sucking on both her big toes at once

However, all Jean could do was tense up as she waited for the torment to resume, and when it did it was worse than ever
“GAGAGAGAGGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHHDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs when Gambit dragged a pair of hairbrushes up and down her arches which were now even more sensitive from the heat and the oil
“ROOHOHOUUGUGUUEEE!!!!!! MAAHAHAHAKKKEEE HIHIIIMMM STAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!! PHLHLHLEEAASSSEEE!!!!!!!” she begged, but Rogue was addicted to her desperate pleading laughter and totally engrossed by Gambit’s fervent worshipping so saw no reason to stop, instead she simply tapped a control panel on the side of the coffin before grabbing Jean’s head and started passionately kissing her

Jean then wailed in terror as she felt not only Rogue’s bodysuit start vibrating against her naked body, but also a tentacle of liquid metal suddenly rose from the coffin and moved in between her legs
“GHGMGMFFHFHFHHFFHHFHHFHFH!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as the vibrating tip moved teasingly against her clit while Rogue continued forcibly kissing her
“Mmmmmmmhhh….” Rogue moaned loudly as she pressed her body closer against Jean’s, loving the sensation of her friend desperately struggling beneath her, as she made sure her nipples and the vibrators of her suit were pressed firmly against Jean’s own

Jean was now practically ready to explode, she had no idea how this could get any worse, when suddenly two small portals appeared directly by her armpits and Gambit’s hands passed through them to start tickling her underarms!
“GHGHGHGHGMGMGMGMGMGMGMMGMG!!!!!!!!!” Jean cried, realising that he must have set some sort of device to continue raking the brushes against her soles to allow his hands to be free to torment her underarms
“Hi lover!” Rogue grinned as she finally broke off the kiss
“Hi sweetie!” Gambit said aloud “How she doin?”
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA IIHIHIHIHII CAHAHAHAHAHNNTTT TATAAAAHHKKKEE IIIHHHHTTT!!!!!!!” Jean screamed in reply
“She’s fine, bet she can take a little bit more”
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOHOHOOOO!!!!!! NOOHHOOHO MOOHOHOOORRREE!!!!!!” Jean wailed, her entire body was a mass of ticklish nerve endings, and the damn vibrating was still going on against her clit once again bringing her to near orgasm before stopping when she was just about to climax!

“Sounds good!” Gambit replied back
“NNAHAHAHHHOOO!!! IIHIHHIHII HHAATATTEEE YOHOOHUUU!!!” Jean cried as two more portals appeared by her hips for Gambit to start using to tickle her there instead
“SSTSHAHAHAHAHAAPPPP!!!!! GGAAHAHHAAMMBIIHHTT!!!!!!!” Jean pleaded, only for Rogue to force the gag back in her mouth once more
“Ssshh… let him enjoy his work!” she winked before kissing her nipples again as Jean wailed in desperation

Jean soon lost count of how many near orgasms the devilish tentacle had built her up and deprived her of now, and with the constant tickling assaults upon her feet, sides, nipples and everywhere else was driving her to the very edge of sanity! She prayed they were finally finished when Rogue finally stopped and opened the lid to climb, however she just winked at Jean
“Gonna go help lover boy, back soon!” she grinned before shoving the gag back into Jean’s mouth and closed the lid again, making Jean worry about what would be next!

She waited worriedly for what they had planned next as suddenly all the tentacles stopped
“Thank goodness…” she thought, although even without her telepathy she knew this would only be a brief respite. She tried to make use of this moment of peace to try and catch her breath but seconds later she saw something appear by her underarms
“Whhff…” she gasped worriedly as two small glowing portals materialised, with two hands, Gambit’s left and Rogues right, appearing through them
“Nnhff DHHNFNFNFHFHFHFNN!!!!!!!!!” she tried to beg but it was too late as they began the new tickle assault.

Jean could only watch as more portals appeared around her body, one at each breast, one at each of her inner thighs, two above her stomach, one between her legs and on at each knee. Then suddenly one appeared behind her head and unbuckled the ballgag
“Ah wanah hear you scream” Rogue whispered evilly in her ear as the tickle assault began
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO MAHAHAHAHAAHAHAYYYY GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean let out a deafening scream as a flurry of hands started tormenting her body in unison, one of Rogue’s hands flicked a feather against her left underarm while her other hand appeared above Jean’s right breast to start casually flicking another feather against her nipple while outside the box she moved her mouth towards Jean’s left foot where she immediately enveloped her toes to start sucking on them and slowly weaving her tongue around them

Gambit meanwhile was being more slow and torturous, his left hand was gently moving against her right underarm and using only the lightest of touches from his skills at picking pockets to drive Jean into fits of helpless giggles while his other hand was squeezing her knee and tickling her inner thigh, lastly his own head had appeared at her other breast where he had begun to softly kiss her nipple before starting to suck on it
“OHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Jean moaned in between frantic laughs, the horniness and frustrations that had been building up all night quickly returned…only now there was nothing at her clit to help grant her a release…which is exactly what they had planned!

Rogue and Gambit deliberately only tortured her womanhood briefly to keep her on the edge of an orgasm, occasionally she would feel the flick of a feather or one of their tongues move against her clit making her yelp and her hips gyrate but it was never enough to achieve the orgasm that she desperately desired
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAH PPHPHLLELELAAAASSEEEE!!!!!!!!!” Jean wailed after yet another denied orgasm
“My my, she sure seem desperate!” Gambit joked
“Ah know, what a horny little slut!” Rogue added mockingly “Sure is unbecoming of our second in command!” she added before licking Jean’s clit once more to elicit another scream
“Maybe we can work out a trade…” Rogue then said
“YEYEHEHHS!!!!! ANNYYTHIIHNHNGG!!!!!!!!” Jean wailed, she didn’t care anymore and would do literally anything they said or wanted just to finally be able to orgasm!

A few moments later Rogue’s now bare foot appeared through a portal directly above her face
“Ok, get to worshippin’ slut!” she ordered, and Jean obeyed, the strong-willed moral centre of the X-Men gladly started sucking on Rogue’s toes and simply didn’t care as long as it meant she could finally cum
“oooohhh…yeah…” Rogue moaned in delight

Jean continued to fervently suck on Rogue’s toes , though it was incredibly difficult to focus as Gambit had begun gently moving a small makeup brush against her swollen clit to keep the pressure on as he and Rogue kept on tickling random points all over her body, with Rogue gleefully sucking on her nipples while Gambit was playing with her feet without mercy. Jean didn’t even have the presence of mind to protest when Rogue finally pulled her foot away, only to immediately replace it with her other foot for Jean to worship which she did without question

“So Jean… do you think you’ve had enough?” Rogue finally asked when she finally pulled her foot away from Jean’s mouth
“Yehehehehss…yyeehhehess…pplleeasasseee…iiiihh cahahannttt taahaakkeee iihhhttt…” she wailed frantically, tears strewn down her face and her body which were as red as her hair from all the hours of laughter, tickling and teasing
“Aw you sound so pathetic” Rogue replied mockingly before looking to Gambit
“What do you think lover boy?” she then asked Gambit
“She sure seem like she can’t take no more, in fact it look like she may explode no?” he asked, casually flicking the makeup brush once against her clit for emphasis and causing her to scream in agony
“Well…” Rogue replied, drawing out the anticipation “Ok!”
“Thahahahaaannkkk yoohohohuuu…” Jean gasped, she didn’t even care that she was thanking her tormentors, her release was finally in sight! She glanced down as a Rogue and Gambit poked their heads through the portal between her legs with them side by side and grinning gleefully at her, her breath quickening and her heart fluttered as she prepared herself…

“OHOHOOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Jean shrieked as they began the final steps, both of them starting by softly kissing her inner thighs while their hands appeared by her breasts to start gently playing with them. Rogue and Gambit continued kissing before moving towards her clit with them both kissing her there and making her quiver as they expertly played with her body
“Yessss…dooohhnntt stoopppp….” she cried out while they started alternating between kissing her and each other, loving their dominance over the stunning redhead before going back to Jean’s clit. They continued this for several more minutes, bringing Jean close to orgasm before making out with each other, although this time they were being much gentler with her so she didn’t mind as she knew the climax was forthcoming

“Ooohohohohohohohohoooo coohohohmmmee oohhhhhhhnn…” she then called out as they resumed making out once again, now moments away from at last orgasming
“I guess it’s time!” Rogue sighed
“Whatever you say Chere!” Gambit winked as they both turned to face her then started kissing and using their tongues upon her clit

“oohohohoooOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO YYEEHHAHAAHHAAHH DOOOOHHHNNTTTT SSTHHAHAAPPP!!!!!!! DOOHOHOHNNTTTT YOOOUHUHUHU DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRRRREEE STTHAHAHAHAAAPAPPPPAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean began to say before her voice jumped an octave as her hips furiously gyrated which also caused her breasts to bounce around, Rogue and Gambit also decided to keep on playing with her until the very last moments with Rogue shifting into a different portal to kiss her extremely hard nipples while Gambit took the opportunity to suck on her toes one last time in case he might not get another chance

All this sensory stimulation overwhelmed Jean as she finally, after hours of continuous torment, achieved the most intense orgasm of her life, her back arched and her eyes bulged out of her head as she experienced the long wished for climax
“OOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOO YEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHSHSHSHHEHEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs as her body felt like a volcanic eruption
“Looks like she’s enjoying it!” Rogue thought deviously as she joined Gambit to start sucking on the toes of Jean’s other foot as they listened to Jean’s squeals of pleasure as she orgasmed multiple times in a row after all the pent-up frustrations

Rogue and Gambit decided to just continue making out again as they listened to the sounds of Jean orgasming over and over
“Wow she sure is a screamer!” Rogue joked
“She bein louder than Banshee!” Gambit grinned as inside the coffin Jean had reached her last orgasm and laid there in post-orgasm bliss
“oohhhhh woowww…” she sighed weakly, feeling too exhausted to call them to release her when she noticed something, the collar she had been wearing was now in pieces since at the moment of climax her psychic powers had surged to such intensity they had overloaded it
“Hmmm, good to know if we ever get captured I can always cum to break free of these things” she thought as she felt her abilities slowly start returning

“She real quiet, maybe she sleeping?” she heard Gambit say
“Ah hope not, would be fun to keep her like this, imagine her as our own tickle slave” Rogue joked
“Oh really?” Jean thought as she decided it was time to have some fun of her own… Gambit and Rogue then looked as the coffin suddenly exploded in a blaze of fiery energy
“WHAT THE?!” they both cried as they saw Jean hovering over them
“SLEEP!” she ordered and they both passed out unconscious on the floor…

When Rogue awoke she gasped in shock, the danger room had been changed, it was now a throne room in some kind of castle with Jean sitting on a throne, now wearing a black corset, thigh high boots, a cape and her hair in a tight bun while she and Gambit were floating in mid-air before her
“At last” she grinned sadistically
“J…Jean?” Rogue stuttered
“No, you may call me the Black Queen” she smirked “And now it’s your turn to be my toys!”

Before Rogue could ask anything she heard Gambit stir
“Oh…wha happen?” he mumbled
“Ah good, lover boy is awake!” Jean grinned sadistically as she psychically brought them towards her
“Jean? What going on?” Gambit said as he looked over to Rogue
“I just thought you did such a good job that you deserved a reward” she winked before her eyes glowed
“HEY!!!!!” they both called as their clothing was ripped away leaving them both naked before her
“JEAN! THIS ISN’T FUNNY!” Rogue shouted
“YEAH! WE WERE DOIN WHAT YOU ASKED!” Gambit added but Jean however just smirked at them, they could see in her eyes that everything they had done to her had obviously awoken something deep inside her subconsciousness

“Now then, let’s start with you” she winked to Gambit who was helpless to find himself lowered down just before her throne and suddenly coils of rope appeared to bind his arms behind her back and his legs in a frogtie
“HEY! LET GOMMMFFFHHFHFFMM!!!!!!” he protested, only for a gag to also force his way into his mouth
“Ssshhh lover boy, save your strength… you’re gonna need it” she whispered seductively
“YOU BETTAH LET HIM GOMMHFFMFMFFHH!!!!!!” Rogue shouted, only for a ring gag to suddenly secure itself in her mouth leaving her muffled rages as she struggled to get free

Jean meanwhile calmly started to unzip her left boot, taking her time until she slowly peeled it off and casually discarded it, then did the same for her right boot leaving her barefoot before slowly getting off the throne and walking behind Gambit who still tried to move
“Aw don’t worry, I won’t hurt you lover boy” she said as she sat behind him and wrapped her arms around his chest before moving her legs around him
“GGMGMGMHH!!!??” he cried in confusion as her feet were now pressed either side of his cock
“Ssshh… the Queen is in control now”

Gambit flinched as Jean started moving her feet up and down against his shaft
“gghgmgmgmgmgm…” he let out a moan inadvertently before looking to Rogue who was seething at Jean
“Oh don’t worry I haven’t forgotten about you!” she winked as Rogue found herself being moved closer to Jean, she fought to stop but then found her legs being spread open!
“FHFMFFMFMHH!!!!!!!!!” Rogue cried as her womanhood was now right in front of Jean’s face, then let out a yelp as Jean flicked her tongue against her clit!

Rogue was now desperately trying to move away as Jean reversed their earlier positions, now she was the one helplessly having to endure being a plaything and Jean knew it as she started making other objects move around to join in the torment, feathers danced against Rogue’s nipples while oil and hairbrushes targeted her soles and a set of makeup brushes teased her belly button while Jean continued slowly licking away at her clit
“HMGMMGHFMFMFMFFHHFHH!!!!!!!!” she cried, but Jean didn’t care, with her psychic abilities it was easy to read Rogue’s mind frantically trying to block out the sensations, but she knew it was a losing battle

Gambit meanwhile was desperately trying to ignore the feeling of Jean’s wide soles with their butter smooth skin skilfully moving up and down against him
“Oh my look how hard you’ve gotten Mr Rajun Cajun!” she telepathically whispered “Why I think you’re ready to…”
“GMGMGMGMMGGMGMGHFHHFHFHFHFHFHHH!!!!!!!!” Gambit cried as he loudly came, at the exact moment Rogue climaxed as well
“hmfmfmffmmfg…” they both moaned in post-orgasm bliss as Jean lowered Rogue down to the floor
“You want more?” she asked
“yyssff…” both of them said
“Excellent,” Jean said as she returned her feet to Gambit’s cock “Well Rogue for starters why don’t you suck your boyfriend off, then we can have some fun again… but be warned, if either of you get even a drop of cum on my feet there’ll be hell to pay”
“yysssff” they both nodded as the next round began…

Rogue and Gambit found their bodies being manipulated once more by Jean, with Gambit having his legs spread apart and Rogue positioned in front of his manhood while Jean placed her feet against his face
“Ok slut, start sucking” Jean ordered as the gag was psychically removed from her mouth followed by her psychically smacking Rogues behind with a riding crop that was hovering behind her
“AHAHAHA!!!!! Y-YES MISTRESS!!!!!!” Rogue cried in pain before answering, she then moved her head forward to start kissing his cock
“M…MON DIEU!!!!!!!” Gambit gasped as his own gag was removed by Jean and he shuddered when he felt Rogue’s full lips upon his shaft which quickly went hard once again

“Good girl Rogue” Jean said, caressing her behind with the crop before smacking her once again “Now suck him dry”
“OW! Y-YES!” she cried, and she opened her mouth as wide as possible to envelop his cock
“Ooohohohohohohohohohooo!!!!!!!!!!” Gambit groaned in delight as her lips began moving up and down his shaft while her tongue started flicking against the tip
“That’s it, keep going dear” Jean said as she mentally opened her mind to enjoy the sensations flooding in thoughts from Rogue and Gambit’s minds. Gambit was loving every second of this, having Rogue sucking him off while also enjoying Jean’s perfect soles in his face, he was even kissing them without even truly realising, Rogue meanwhile found herself secretly enjoying being dominated by Jean while also loving being so physically close to Gambit as she quickened the speed of her mouth on him cock

Soon Jean moved her feet away from Gambit’s face and placed them either side of his shaft, once Rogue moved upwards, she spread her toes and placed it between her big and second toes, gently rubbing it
“OHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOO LOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOOOORRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!!!” the Cajun moaned in a mix of shock and delight as both gorgeous women serviced his throbbing cock, he could barely contain himself and within a few seconds he climaxed
“UUGURHRHGHGHGHHHH!!!!!!!!” he moaned loudly as he came, Rogue meanwhile finding her mouth suddenly filled with his load
“Ghhffmfm…” she choked as she inadvertently opened her mouth, allowing a drop to fall out and land on Jean’s big toe

“AARRGRGHHH!!!!!!” Rogue squealed as she received another smack from the crop
“I said every drop” Jean said sternly as she moved her toe under Rogue’s mouth and wiggled it, Rogue nodded and began obediently sucking on her toes
“Mmmmmmm good girl…” Jean moaned in delight as Rogue gently continued sucking away “In fact you deserve a reward…”

Rogue was then moved to the floor next to Gambit with Jean hovering over them
“Now then…” she grinned as she moved her feet near Rogue’s clit before wiggling her toes
“ohohohoohohohohohohohh….” she moaned as Jean moved her foot against her, using her big toe to gently stroke the edge of her clit
“Good girl…” Jean said as she started to increase in speed while also commanding a pair of vibrators to move to Rogue’s breasts
“wwwoohohohohohooooaaaahhh…” Rogue gasped as the vibrators switched on and began moving against her nipples. Gambit meanwhile had regained his senses after his own climax
“Look who wants to join in…” Jean grinned as she moved her other foot towards him

Gambit also let out a moan as Jean started playing with them both, working Gambit’s shaft between her big and second toes while using her big toe to glide against Rogue’s mound
“oohohoho jeeeaaaaahhhnnn…” Rogue squealed, unused to being touched like this
“Yooouuuhhuureee aahhhmaaahhzziinn….” Gambit gasped to, they each then looked to each other and without even saying a word started kissing furiously as Jean continued to play with them
“My my, look how horny my little toys are!” she grinned as she watched them passionately kiss, while continuing to drink in their frantic emotions, desperate for her to continue and not daring to protest and stop her from playing with them
“Good thing I’m not a supervillain or these two would be my slaves already!” Jean thought deviously as she increased speed of her feet

It didn’t take long for them to both by ready to climax
“Won’t be long now, I wonder which of you will cum first?” she said as she pulled the vibrators away from Rogue, wanting it to be a fair contest
“uuuururrgghgh…Jeeeaahnnan…pleleassee…” they cried, both desperate now to cum
“What was that?” she replied, pulling her feet away
“MMIISSTTRREEHHESSS!!!!!!!!” they both cried apologetically, then breathed a sigh of relief when her feet quickly returned
“That’s better!”

A few seconds more was all it took as they both climaxed almost at the same second
“AAAARARAGAGAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!! YYEYEYEYEHSHSHSHS!!!!!!!” Rogue screamed
“DOOHHNNNN SSTAAHHHPPP!!!!!!” Gambit cried in agreement as they both shuddered in sheer bliss.

Once they were done Jean continued gently moving her feet against them, wiggling her toes about
“thhahaahahnnkk yoouu…” Rogue said blissfully
“Don’t thank me yet…” Jean said as she moved herself, so she was floating above their heads and dangled her feet in front of their faces “You two made a mess and you’re gonna clean it up!”

Without a word Rogue and Gambit nodded as they started worshipping Jean’s feet, Rogue licking off Gambit’s cum and Gambit licking off Rogue’s until Jean’s feet were fully clean and coated in their respective saliva
“Adequate job I suppose” she said as she inspected her feet, then looked down to them, however both had now passed out from sheer exhaustion
“Well, I suppose that’s enough for tonight…” she said with a grin as she lifted them onto a bed she had created and set themselves either side of her as she held them in her arms
“However I will schedule you both in for more therapy sessions like this once a week” she thought to herself

The end?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back