• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Client's Dissatisfaction, And., Moving Forward Or Trouble

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As Ross moved forward with his plan, he thought, and hoped that the Adam situation had been resolved.

The problem was that Adam's constantly changing his mind, was causing difficulty for Ross's VP's, and for Ross with his own time, in dealing with his most important obligations.

Ross became frustrated, angry, and felt like Adam had lied to both Ross and Tim.

Each night, Ross came home, ranting about Adam, which spiraled into fights between Ross and Kayley, and their "words" slowly were turning into full blown arguments, and swearing.

One night, in sheer and utter frustration, Kayley took off her wedding ring, screamed "Fuck You and your Ring" and threw the wedding ring at Ross.

Ross went to the door and to open it.

Kayley lost it completely, and said. "If you leave this apartment, Ross C, I am filing for divorce!" Kayley screamed in an uncontrollable rage.

Ross stopped, and closed the door. In their over 20 years together, he had never seen Kayley in such an out of control rage.

Ross sighed, turned around, looked at Kayley calmly, and said.

"Is that how you feel, Kayley? Do you want to get rid of me?"

Kayley looked at Ross with tears rolling down her face.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Maybe one day when I have to bury you, many years from now, but never, never now"

Ross hugged Kayley, and the two of them were shaking in each other's arms.

"Kale, do you want me to pack it all in, and get rid of RossShell? I will do it for you because I love you? We both know that I would never ask you to stop working, so, even if RossShell, Adam, Fritz, Steve, and even Tim were all gone, my brain would work overtime, and it would only be a matter of time before I start another company, that becomes another RossShell" Ross said, realistically.

"I could try to do some more work on Adam, but the guy fucking frustrates me so much, that it would take my time and my attention away from you, Tim, Fritz, Steve, and the company as a whole." Ross said.

"Could you hire.. a President? One guy to work on Adam? Deal with him, where all the president does is do Adam, and all you do is sign papers? " Kayley said.

"It might not be financially prudent. I could take any loss on Adam as a write off, but the logical person would say why am I keeping
Adam at a financial loss?" Ross said.,

Kayley sighed, put her bare feet up, soles facing Ross, and sighed again. "I dont know what the Hell the answer is You;re the big financial genius in the family. I am just a teacher"

"You are not just a teacher. You are my Queen, my glue, my heart and my life. If you had walked out that door, I would have just had to pack it all in" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley, exhausted from arguing, crawled into bed holding one another.

The next day, Ross went to the office. He called Tim.

"Tim , without getting into details that are private. Kayley completely lost it at me last night. Something has to be done about Adam. It seems as though VP's wont be enough for this guy. I need someone with a President of the company experience, but that is not prudent" Ross said,.

"Is it time to ask Adam to find someone else?" Tim asked.

Ross sighed. "Maybe. I just dont want to offend you. I dont want to offend Adam, and I dont want my wife saying or doing the things Kayley did last night. I need to have a talk with Adam , alone" Ross said.

"Go for it, buddy, just do what you have to" Tim said.

Ross asked Adam up to his office, alone. Ross sighed, and closed the door.

"Thanks for coming. Adam, it really seems we have some serious differences. I dont seem to be able to satisfy you, nor can my company. The meeting you, Tim, and me had seemed not to have worked. What is our option here? "Ross said , calmly but realistically.

"Are you saying its time to go our separate ways?" Adam said

"You could fire me, but the fact you have not done so, indicates you want to stay with me, or my company,. Yet, due to Tim, Fritz, Steve, etc I cant give you the time you need. I'm at a loss of what to do. Something that has never happened before" Ross said.

"Could we do, a shared situation, where both you and some other company services me?" Adam asked.

"That does not seem realistic in marketing and PR. It would be something I would have to think about carefully, and how to do it. "Ross said,

"See what or if you could think of anything, then we will talk" Adam said,.

Ross nodded his head.

Could Ross deal with Adam ;'s highly unorthodox request? That would be seen,.

Last edited:
Yes, it is.

Stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely later today.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back