• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smoothskin (f-serpent/m, Hero Forge)

Sketch Zero

TMF Novice
The serpentkin continued to demand the location of the Scroll of Earthly Delights, no matter how many times Rilas tried to explain -- between bouts of frenzied laughter -- that he'd dropped it when she'd seized him, and it was right there on the ground please, please, please just look, please, just stop and look for a second, please just oh god no, no no no...

Smiling slyly, the serpentkin purposely pretended not to notice the obvious. She lifted a flask of dark liquid and uncorked it. "You know, smoothskin, we use this oil to soften up scales that have toughened and need to be shed. It makes the scales soft, pliable, and sensitive again." A flick of the tongue. "I wonder if you will tell me where the scroll is when I use this oil on you?"

Smoothskin-portrait (0).png Smoothskin-portrait (1).png Smoothskin-portrait (2).png Smoothskin-portrait (3).png

Loving these so much! I'm tempted to try and order one to see if they'll allow it...

Thank you both!

I think they probably wouldn't have an issue with this one. But honestly not sure how draconian they are with their prints and ToS :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back