• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday Feet -Meets! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I'd waited for this to happen for the last 2 months since discovering it and then exploring it and finding it to be real I was excited as when Bryce spent Friday evenings with Dad watching the team they supported the New York Yankees play he would be in his socked feet, big feet then guessing 12's but know now 13's! Anyway Mom working at the hospital on night-duty; well step-mom, Bryce her step-brother and early 30's so 10 yrs Dad's jnr he stays the weekends and Dad has no idea of their affair and Bryce knows in his best interest that Dad doesn't find out!

Anyway Dad and Bryce as usual drank and Dad retired out for the count, he's a real heavy sleeper and boozed out he'd not be waking easily so I'd waited for Bryce to take the basement room as he does and as he lay unaware on the bed on his stomach in briefs and socks got him nice and secure and tying his feet toigether in his black nylon socks had found their smell intoxicating! Once secured together and to the bed I conducted a thorough visual examination without touching them. I very gently stroked the length of his soles getting a thrill touching his feet which faced me smelling awesome and both warm n' moist with his sweat, I going to enjoy playing with his feet, feet I'd fantasised enjoying not imagining I ever would!

I blew hot breath over his arches and nuzzled my face against his socked soles which made him wiggle his socked toes! I then whispered in his ear 'Wakey, Wakey and he moaned and then told him to open his mouth and shoved the sock with me in his mouth and secured it with tape and placed the eye mask on him as now Bryce was aware of his predicament as I told him that sleeping with Dad's wife that I hoping his enjoying Dad's sweaty sock and the other I rubbed over Bryce's nose! I then menacingly taunted him.

"Bryce I know about you and Mom and why you stay weekends as you will continue doing and meeting up with Dad Friday nights, nothing changes including our fun together once Dad's comatose and speaking of tose, got to tell you I've always lusted after your feet Bryce wondering how they felt, smelled up close and whilst you were out for the count have found out and not disappointed, a real masculine aroma Mmmmm yeah the opposite in fact Bryce and done my homework on you so know you have deathly senstive feet, yeah seeing you squirm even mentioning it Bryce but you're a bad boy playing with your brother-in-law's wife so only fair you get punished for that and Mr. Bigfoot, a size13 unlucky, guess that's right if you're feet are as sensitive as you told Mom! Yeah I've recorded chats, copied texts, incriminating photos, dates and times as needed to be methodical! So tell me are your feet ticklish Bryce, reckon time for me to check that out so try not to flex them or laugh or you'll invite torture tickling and lickling!"

Bryce's uptuned soles facing me and in socks were a perfect shape and warm to fondle as I felt them both up and not to tickle but to embarrass, humiliate, emasculate as an alpha-male type with attitude and to make him feel vulnerable being out of control. I massged both socked feet remarking on their warmth, smoothness and moistness and euphoric smell, feet that were addictive and would become a habit with me I'd be hooked on. Telling him that to keep my silence so his dirty secret he did as told and lightly stroked his soles until he nodded!

"Good boy, forget being in control Bryce and obey me so Fridays you wear black nylon, no you will buy black sheer socks and your feet smell like feet so like now tonight, you not cancelling your Friday meetings with Dad, nothing changes except you knowing 'Friday's Feet-Meets' from now on and moan all you like Bryce, from now your feet are my feet!"

As I fondled them he tensed feeling so uneasy as expected from a hot blooded hetero male and he clenched his toes as involuntarily having to submit to my slowly baring his awesome feet, stroking his toes telling him to splay his feet and accept the inevitable, his barefeet exposed and soon they were making me feel ecstatic, in a frenzy of lust as I rubbed both newly bared feet with a focus over his arches and under his toes hearing his moaning of subjugation! I striked his arches with my thumbs as the masculine aroma of his feet wafted up my nose and I inhaled deeply and had to taste them and extended my tongue and commenced licking his arches and the taste of his feet exquisite, not pungent but a definite foot smell and taste as I licked his arches and savoured the taste of each foot in turn!

Loving licking the length of his soles and his toes and licking in between them, taking my time savouring them in a foot feast which made him squirm as Bryce proved being horribly licklish! I hearing his deep and nervous breaths and seeing his feet cringe and his instantaneous reaction to clench his toes so would stroke his saliva lubed soles telling him to open them up and give his feet to me and stroked them until involuntarily he did so! I tightened my grip of each foot in turn and gliding my tongue over his toes and underneath them and lickling his soles as he tried squirming to evade the torment and inevitable tease as he always does as he fucking hates his feet being played with, hates it with a venegeance!

He's told me at boarding school and discovered ticklish on his feet, every night he would be set on after lights out by the other lads, gagged with a sock and tickled everywhere but notably all over his feet so told him he ought to be accustomed to it happening and to see this as extended education or adult learning but delighted his being as hideously tlicklish as he'd been in his teens so 15-18yrs old but newly experiencing lickling, soles licked and toes sucked, licked and nibbled which proved hellish for him! Both feet in my face and me smelling his soles and toes and sliding my tongue in between his licklish toes and licking the soles of his feet relentlessly over and over again.

I stroked under his toes as he writhed and his head shook from side to side as I tickled each foot more furiously making his torment so unbearable and his feet flinching and toes wiggling uncontrollably, stroking up n' down his soles and caressing both arches and then his toes attacked again! I slobbered all over Bryce's toes and in between them all and sucked them hard as other guys suck dicks! He squirmed like crazy which excited and excites me to see as I taunt him how much he hates my tongue baths when in sessions initially massaging his sweat moistened warm socked feet seen clearly through the sheers stuck to his feet like a second skin!

"Such big defenseless feet Bryce with long toes and high arches and a ticklers-licklers delight! An ex marine, imagine you interrogated and spilling every damn secret once the interrogators found you having such super-ticklish feet, forget bastinado, falanga so beating your soles, perfectly effective tickling them and less strenuous for them and leaving no marks of having been inflicted Bryce!"

I then delivered a slow, deliberate, leisurely, methodical pace of stroking over the sole of each foot in turn and building on the intensity of the ticklish, tortuous touch and he rendered powerless to stop me! My stroking his size 13 soles back and forth, back and forth tantalizingly teasing him tauntingly whispering tickle tickle, cootchie cootchie coo as his feet flinched from the stimulations my tickling provoked awakening every nerve ending, drawing a figure eight in the middle of both nude soles! His feet spasmed from the sensations I delivered to them and relishing seeing his feet flexing in immediate response to the maddening torment as I told him my not being surprised his dorm-mates finding his feet a fascination and each of them taking a turn playing with them and since learned one joker did find the taste of them appealing and indulged in lickling them as the others had retreated and slept, with Bryce threatened by the lad if he told that he would make it common knowledge how ticklish Bryce's feet were!

From a back-and-forth pattern to a circular motion I've found new ways of adding to Bryce's torment. Working over every inch of them, exposed and unprotected against my tongue, my fingers, the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush, the feather, the plastic tined hairbrush all used to gently stroke his bare and defenseless soles and toes. Giggles initially escalating in volume and intensity though gagged his verbal reactions not putting me off my stride! I love reminding him verbally how extrmely ticklish his feet are, not that he needs reminding but it adds to the torture to indulge in doing so which makes it a must every session! I also will see him leave the game to use the bathroom or get another can from the fridge and say something to him like "Bryce keep those feet nice n' warm for me!" "Hope those toes tasty Bryce as my appetites an insatiable one that needs satisfying tonight!" "Feeling ticklish tonight Bryce?".. If looks could kill, I'd be dead a long time ago as he delivers me a killer stare!

The quill of the feather raked over the arches of his feet caused him to squirm and his toes to clench and splay at random and unable to escape my focus of attention to them stroking over the length of his soles and telling him that it was his problem having two such large feet that were ticklish and licklish, to blame himself for that not me for exploiting and taking advantage of it as he provoked my temptation to indulge in them both! I love the fact the constant tickling torture gets to him more and more as each session progresses, my five fingers of one hand fercociously tickling one foot as my tongue both lustful and lecherous indulges in a lascivious lickle of his other foot and altenating feet for a tickle and a lickle!

I hear his moans and even pleas for me to stop but ignore him or stop to whisper in his ear "NO!" and then resume my pleasure and amusement and increasing the pressure and speed of the tickle and tormenting every inch f his soles driving him ballistic! Tickling's a maddening sensation and varies from person to person, victim to victim, ticklee to ticklee and for me seeing his feet squirming and toes twitching is hypnotic, watching his reaction to my fingers dancing over his soles and toes and alternating feet and knowing the centre of his soles a highly sensitive area so making sure somewhere given a great deal of attention as I tell him how I had fantasised how his feet might have smelled and tasted and how ticklish even lickilish they were but in reality far exceeded my expectations; socked and especially bare! My favourite sessions I'm his interrogator relishing tickle torturing his feet!

Both feet secure he not going anywhere anytime soon listening to his muffled hysterical laughter which was all the encouragement I needed to indulge in teasing and tormenting him and reminding him what a bad boy he was to double-cross Dad as he was doing but my lips sealed so long as his feet satisfied me with plenty of tickles and lickles to torment, tease and torture him with to my personal satisfaction! My loving the look of his immobilised soles taut and vulnerable to my fingers, tongue and tickling tools attacking them for my sadistic pleasure! Telling him the sound of his helpless laughter being music to my ears! I always blindfold him as it amplifies the ticklish, licklish sensations of his feet being teased and tormented to my personal satisfaction as he is unable to not react being so super-ticklish and the greater the reaction the more I'm invited and encouraged to increase the speed and intesnity of the tickling or lickling being given to him mercilessly by me throughout a regular and scheduled tickle-lickle Friday feet-meet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back