• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Solo Position from Two Sides, and .. Making It Work.. Or. Seeing It Fail.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After giving it a great deal of thought.

Ross came to a conclusion that the only way to resolve the situation with Adam, would be to hire a company President, to deal with Adam and his interests.

Ross did not feel that he should have to pay the President from his own, or RossShells pockets.

Thus, he devised a plan to ask Adam and Tim if the three men could share the cost of the President's expenses and salary to take care of Adam.

Ross, Adam, and Tim had both a conference call, then a lunch meeting to discuss the idea,

Guys, I know that this idea might be a bit,.., unorthodox, and imprudent from a straight financial business standpoint.

However, considering the condiitions that exist, this would help protect Adam's interests, and keep an eye on them, while satisfying Adam, taking some pressure off me, and can serve for the best interests of Adam's, mine, and Tim's relationship business wise, and interests. Is this acceptable to both of you, at least to try? " Ross asked.

Adam loved the idea. "Yes, I would be willing to try this, to settle the differences between Ross and me, and to make sure me and my company are taken care of properly"

Tim was in agreement.

"Since I recommended Adam to Ross, and considering all the issues, I honestly dont see any other way"

Ross asked if it would be possible that Vic could interview candidates for the position, with Ross conducting the final interview, and the hiring.

The three men agreed to that plan.

Ross left the meeting triumphantly.

When he got back to the office,, he reported the lunch meeting to Vic.

"Vic, I would appreciate if you would please start interviewing candidates for a new President, to finally settle the Adam problem, and any other situations that might come up, but focused on Adam. I would like you to do all of the first interviews, and any candidate for a final position, I will take care of, and approve the final hiring myself" Ross said.

"We'll do, Ross" Vic said.

When Ross got home that night, he brought flowers for Kayley, and bounced into the apartment in a good mood.

"Hello, partner of my life forever" Ross said, kissing Kayley.

"You;'re in a good mood Mister CEO" Kayley said.

"I'm in a good mood because I met with Adam and Tim for lunch today, and I'm ninety nine percent sure I resolved the Adam's issues to everyone';s best interests, both in this apartment, and at the office" Ross said.,

"Good for all of us. Now we can talk about us, the important focus, and not some guy you are obsessed with at work" Kayley said,.

Ross picked the barefoot Kayley up, and carried her toward the bedroom.

"Hey put me down!" Kayley said in mock protest.

"Okay, I will put you down, and then I will kiss you all over, tickle you, and fuck you until you have a giant orgasm, however long those things take. To make up to you for all the Hell this stupid mess has caused us, our relationship, and our marriage" Ross said,.

Ross made good on his promise, and tickled Kayley all over until the squealed with high pitched laughter, had a major orgasm, and was extremely satisfied.

"I love you, forever, and to the ends of the earth" Ross said, kissing Kayley's hair.

Ross and Kayley fell asleep holding each other.

In the middle of the night, Ross awakened, and went to the kitchen, to find the nude Kayley at the fridge, drinking water.

"Good morning, Madam" Ross said, kissing the back of Kayley's neck.

"Hi, President, so glad we resolved this. What do you say we ditch this town, and run away together" Kayley said.

"You are so.. Bohemian, Miss Kayley Ann, and after I spend all this time resolving the issues"

"Oh fuck the issues" Kayley said.

"No, I would rather fuck you" Ross said, feeling Kayley's breasts.

"I just let you fuck me, but, if you get me in the mood, I might let you do so again Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley went back to bed, and fell asleep in each other's arms, elated, and content.

The next morning, Ross woke up, and saw Kayley.

:"Called sick, please go and get home early" Kayley said.,

"Okay, 3 at latest, I will wear jeans today so no one wants to hire me" Ross said jokingly pulling on casual clothes, and kissing Kayley goodbye.

When Ross got to the office his staff were stunned to see how he was dressed.

"Ross, uh, this is work, and you are the CEO, where is your tie, and suit, or slacks" Vic asked respectfully, Vic himself dressed in a suit.

"Fuck all those. I will just go into my office, and do work on the computer,. I dont care if we get any new clients today. I just resolved everything with my wife, which means so much more to me than money"
Ross said.

Ross spent the day on the computer, the phone, and planning his next moves for Tim, Adam, and even Fritz and Steve.

At 3, Ross took his briefcase, and left.

"If I dont get home soon, I will not have a roommate anymore. Please everyone keep an eye on things, and direct all and any calls to my cell phone, or let me know at home" Ross said.

Ross walked in the door at 330 from his Uber.

Kayley saw her partner, and smiled.

"I love you" She said, kissing Ross passionately.

"This is so much nicer than" Ross said.

"Fuck all that, and Fuck me. All that happened was last night, and this morning" Kayley said.

That night, Ross and Kayley made passionate love again.

Ross stared at the ceiling like a man who felt a ten ton weight lifted off his shoulders.

It seemed that the major problem that almost caused Ross's world to come apart had finally been taken care of.

Would that be so, or would another roadblock come up?

That remained to be seen.

I came on forum just as you commented.

Glad you liked the story.

There will be more to come soon, likely in the next 24 hours

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back