• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adrift in Alaska - F/M - part 1

JPie1

Verified
Please let me know if you like the path of this story and I will continue part 2 within a day or 2!

Adrift in Alaska - f/m

I had always been a bit of an adventurer, this time was no different. Striking out alone on an Alaskian adventure was just one in a series of interesting trips I had embarked on ny myself. We had been several days into the trip of dog sledding on the Alaskian plains, each night bunking down in one of many humble and rustic
cabins, each night the same burly and rugged man caught my eye, maybe it was the wild mane of hair that tumbled easily down his neck, maybe it was the cable knit sweater that clung warmly to his fit body, something just told me this man needed to be tamed and I the adventurer was just the gal to do it. I never knew how it got
started, my need to tickle and tame the wild man, the rugged man, but it was a desire so strong in me that once a man caught my eye then what came next was inevitable. We had just finished dinner and everyone in the group was gathering around the big stone fireplace, Chad the man of my tickling eye had just cozied himself into a
big plush loveseat with a bottle of brandy and a glass, seeing a nice open spot next to him I drifted over with an empty glass and sat down next to him. He looked at my glass and tossed me a smile, "would you like a litte brandy to warm your soul after this envigorating day", I graciously accepted. We sat there and chatted a while, sipped brandy and marveled at the beauty of Alaska, he removed his shoes and began rubbing his foot...never one to miss a chance I asked him if his feet were sore, he admitted that not only was his feet sore but his body seemed to be particularly crampy from this day in the sled. My mind was now plotting my course, I explained to this adorable man that I would be opened to massaging his back and feet a bit if he didn't mind following me to my room. He glanced at me with a studied look then without a word took my lead and followed me to my room. Once in the room I asked him if he would mind removing his sweather as it would be awfully hard to massage through it, he complied with my request and it took all my restrain to not attack the wonderful ripples of his body with my itchy fingers right there and then. Patting the bed he took the
initiative to lie down on the bed face down, with that I got alongside him, pulled out some nice oil from the drawer of my bedside table warmed a bit in my palms and then started my methodical manuvering of my massage. Feeling him relax I let him melt into the bed, to feel comfortable, it was time to make my move. As if by accident I let my fingernails graze the outer edges of his armpit right above the ribs, a twitch, I felt a knowing twitch, again I massaged. Bringing my hands to his lower back and splaying my fingers out I now grazed his sides, this time he clenched up and jerked a bit letting out a little muffled laugh in the pillow, acting surprised I asked the big question, oh I am sorry...but are you ticklish? He turned his head a bit so he could
speak with me, looking at me with a hint of passion in his eyes he muttered the words I longed to hear, "yeah I am but rarely admit it, its hard for me to admit that I am insanely ticklish", why is that I asked, "well, its, its, that it really makes me wild". Thats all I needed to hear, now was the time for my desire to unfold.

JPie

This story has a wonderful path, JPie, and you should definitely write part two. :D

Inspired writing!
I never knew Alaska could be so warm :)

My shoulders are feeling tense all of a sudden...;)
I wonder if JPie is available...

You have me on the edge of my chair.

Looking forward to part 2

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back