• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughter v Thin Walls

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Laughter v Thin Walls (M/F)

Now this is the problem with living at university, you pay hundreds of pounds a month and end up with a room that resembles a shoebox, only with far worse sound absorbing properties. So along with the unique selling point of being able to touch both walls at the same time with your arms outstretched, you get all the joys of hearing every bit of conversation, movement or other activity that go on in the rooms around and above you.

Today’s source of joy is the absolute bitch that lives in the room above. Oh, pardon my language, I don’t normally describe people in such uncharitable terms but in this case, it’s justified, believe me. Let’s just say I’ve got a very dim view of someone who goes out with my best mate, only to dump him the day after they’ve spent the weekend in a hotel costing well over £300 a night, with him paying for absolutely everything they did, ate, drank, the works.

Didn’t take her long to find someone else either from the sounds of it. Oh, for heaven’s sake, get a clue and utter your sweet nothings in a voice that can’t be heard from the other end of the campus whoever you are. That’s better, some of us are trying to work you know, albeit under protest with a deadline coming up, but its still work.

Right, now where was I, ummm, oh yes, describe with references to source material the major incidents leading up to and affecting the Vietnam war and it’s political and social aftermath. Nothing like a little light reading, and this is nothing like a little light….oh for the love of, I think I preferred the nauseating romance over the screaming match. Though I guess it’s a good way to speed up the relationship, bypass the fun stuff and go straight to the break up.

Ouch! That sounded like one well aimed slap, that thing echoed, what on earth are they doing up there. Oh terrific, and now we’re scuffling on the floor, I wonder if they know I can tell exactly which floorboard they’re on at any give moment. And what kind of threat is “time to laugh!” anyway, whoever this guy is needs a copy of Evil Threats For Dummies in the worst possible way.

Jeez that was a scream and a half, in fact I’d swear my glass just vibrated. What the…. okay, now I’m confused, fighting, followed by screams followed by hysterical laughter, that doesn’t make any sense. Hey, I wonder if she’s been stupid enough to leave her PC on? Well, what do you know, not only on but with a remote control app running as well, how the heck did that get on there, unless… I wonder if she didn’t dump him as clean as thought, let’s see, username DEATH, password Binky and… Yes! Oh, never meddle in the affairs of computer science students my dear, they tend to plan ahead.

Now, as the bitch seems to be distracted at the moment…how is it possible to laugh that loud anyway, not important, come on, focus. If she ain’t going to be using this thing for a while, let’s see what she’s got on here. Hmm, nothing particularly juicy in her e-mail, let’s have a look at her web history. What on earth is www.ticklingforum.com when it’s at home, hmm, might as well find out as I’m here. Enter Forum, yes why else would I be here, Tickling Discussion, video clips, post stories, let’s try that one. Lord that’s a lot of posts, umm, guess I’ll try the first one, what’s this, “From end to end”, well at least it’s not huge, this shouldn’t take too long to read.

Oh, oh my, suddenly I’m starting to see the attraction, that actually sounds like it’d be worth trying, especially if she’s in that costume. No, wait, what the hell am I thinking? Who’d let themselves get into that position, god, talk about trusting someone. Though it must be worth it I guess, otherwise why would. NO! Bad, bad thoughts, come on, concentrate, sounds like they’re moving onto the bed up there, I might not have much time here, yep there go the springs. Hey, wait a minute, a web cam hook-up, I don’t suppose, nah, this only happens in the movies. Still, worth a shot, or in this case a click I suppose.

Well knock me down with a feather, umm, or something else a little less ticklish, it worked! Let’s see, lighting’s not great, must be cheap model or something, but what have we, oh. Oh my lord, now that’s a sight I bet people would pay to see. How the heck did he get that t-shirt rolled up over her wrists like that? Pretty neat trick, holding her wrists together and tying them to the headboard with one item of clothing. Bet you wish you’d worn something underneath now, but then you couldn’t have flirted quite so well, right? I’m talking to a monitor, get a grip man. Hey, bonus points for use of stockings as rope substitutes to the mystery guy on top of the helpless victim. Shame this isn’t a streaming feed really, I bet that…would…get some viewers…

Hey, hold the phone! Why not, mess with my friends bitch and there’ll be hell to pay. Now let’s see, change that setting there, grab the IP address, open up her home page and gently massage the code here and here. Type that address into the browser and…bingo, payback time! Now a quick message into the newsgroup and IRC channels from her PC using her logon name and…Houston, we have ignition. And talk about perfect timing, just as he starts on her hips, man what a reaction that got, dude damn near went airborne off that pelvic thrust.

Oh yes, talk about a money shot! The queen of campus stripped, tickled and with all her charms on display for everyone to see, man I hope someone’s saving this, it’ll make a great finish for the spring ball. Pity I can’t stream the sound as well, she’s laughing hard enough to shake plaster from the ceiling in here. Wait, where’s he going, what’d he just pick up from over there? Whatever it is, she doesn’t look too happy about it, and what on earth is making that buzzing noise. For that matter why does it seem familiar?

Ah, there we go, perfect shot, pity I can’t zoom with this piece of junk really. Oh of course, that damn toothbrush, you’d think if she could afford an electric toothbrush she could at least get the model with the silencer, or whatever the toothbrush equivalent is. God, she really doesn’t want that anywhere near her does she, looks like she’s going to break the damn bed apart. Now where’s he going, oh, I get it, he’s going to put it on her feet, well that doesn’t seem so bad, I wonder why she’s struggling so much?

Wow, I think that one woke up every dog in a ten mile radius, I know there’s words in there but damn if can make them out, sounds like the Smurfs on speed from down here. Wait, was that a please I heard then, hmm, I’d never have guessed tickling could improve your vocabulary. Hey, don’t take it off her soles, this was just getting good! Damn, couldn’t quite make that out, something about dipping low, what’s he gonna do, put a ZZ Top record on?

Whatever he meant, it’s got her begging, I’ve got to admit she looks good like that, eyes wide with fear, head thrashing in denial, a constant stream of “No, no, please, no” coming from her lips, I could actually get to like her like this. Pity we can’t make this a regular show. Hmm, have to make a mental note of that one; I wonder how many people on campus are into this sort of thing. Ohhhh, right, dipping low in between the toes, got it. Hey, cool, silent laugh, no why couldn’t she be like that all the time?

Wait, no, don’t move the brush, she was just starting to get desperate. Now where’s he, he’s surely not going to, that’d be just too evil, he, he is going to, right on her panties. I think she may have just broken the sound barrier, zero to hysterics in half a second dead. Interesting, whatever else this is doing to her, she seems to be enjoying it somewhat. No, no way, I couldn’t have heard that right, did she just ask for more? God, she did as well, look at that, she’d actually egging him on, wiggling her hips right where he’s touching her. Oh, that may have been a mistake, right hand straight into the belly button, I don’t think she knows what to do next, laugh, scream or moan.

What’s the time anyway, lord, they’ve been going at this for how long? God, she must be exhausted, whatever this is doing to her must really be worth it. Gah, how many times, stop thinking like that man, do you really want to put yourself through this, now pay attention, looks like the end is nigh. Sounds like it too; I’ve got to admit there’s something very erotic about that mix of hysteria and hormones. Oh, come on, bring her off and call it a night, this is starting to get annoying. Ah, here we go, building, building and…. What, he stopped? He stopped! Oh, that’s priceless; I guess that whole Karma thing is right after all. And now he’s just walking out, slipping the knot on the t-shirt as he goes, oh my word, talk about worth the price of admission. Oh yeah, good point, kill the feed, delete that entry, change that back and we’rrrrrrreeeeeee out of here.

Now, where was I? Oh, yeah, essay writing, right. Like I’m going to be able to concentrate on anything after that little performance. I suppose I could always, I mean what would it hurt, there’s no harm in just, I mean, oh the hell with it. Where’s that link? Right, let’s see, ah, here we are, Tickling discussion. “For use, willing male victim who wishes to experience true tickle torture. E-mail address in profile.”

I mean, what’s the worst that can happen?

Very intreging story. First I ever read from a different point of view than

A. the tickler
B. the ticklee
C. Omnipotent viewer.

'Tis part of a very silly idea I had at the start of the weekend, trying to write five totally different stories (as in different stodylines, styles etc) within a week to celibrate FINALLY getting off Novice status. Got the 'serious' one out the way with this, tried a celeb story here and am planning a 'traditional' tale for the end of the week. Still left me two to do so figured it couldn't hurt to try something different.

Of course, now I've actually admitted this I better deliver :D Thanks as always for the feedback, oh which reminds me, anything new coming from your +3 feather quill of ticklish torment to entertain the unworthy masses?

Yay, something different! It's so precious, like being able to inhale for once after a few minutes of silent laughter.

Dude... Wow!

[SIZE=+3]VERY IMPRESSIVE, BO![/SIZE]

This is (far as I know) a unique approach. IMO you get maximum points for creativity. Great story line.

I always enjoy your stuff.

that was great, oh and I liked the mention of "from end to end", great story as always. You are a great writer

I missed this the first time because I got confused with the "thin wall" discussion!:confused:

Now that I have read the STORY,
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:
"I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy"

You're worthy, you're worthy, get up!

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback guys 'n' gal (hope I got that right), as always knowing others are enjoying this stuff is what makes it worthwhile. Out of curiosity, would there be any interest in another story written in a simillar style? I'm thinking of doing one or more (but don't hold me to the or more part please ;)) 'tickled for the first time' stories which would be almost an evolution of this style, but I'm not sure if this is a one trick pony or not. Thoughts?

Oh, and a special thank you to JPie1 for managing to post a story that is not only one of the best I've ever read but was the perfect story to drop in here as an intro to the more, umm, adult side of tickling at the exact time I was looking for one.

The perspective you chose here is very cool, rarely done. And you did it well.
Please continue.

Not quite sure what to say about this unique story.
I mean it is pretty direct and raw at times.
I mean I must admit I liked the story but just
a totally different spin on the plot. I wonder
if this story is based on personal experience
when you were at college or just fiction?
I mean if that really did happen, that woman
treating your guy friend like that, that is bad.
If she expected him to pay for everything, she
totally deserved the tickle torture. :)

It was strange you calling someone a bitch.
I must admit that, but I get what ya mean.
It gave it the flavor that the character
telling the story does not like that lady
and that lady is never satisfied. She is
always looking for more something better.
(kinda portrays the popular girl-that all
the teenage guys want in hs. only one girl.)
I thought it had lots of humor in the story,
strange that the character knew how to hack.
Not sure I thought that was cool.

I know it is a story of fiction but still
hacking I don't think is cool. Even if the
person would totally deserve it, everyone has
the right to their privacy and their personal
stuff. But then again:she accidentally left
the pc webcam on....so that made her game.

I liked the way you described how the girl
got tickled unmercilessly, part of me squirmed
in discomfort reading this, then part of me
laughed and could not help but enjoy the story.;)
to tell ya the truth.

keep up the great work

ticklebunny

:D :p :) ;) :blaugh: :dogpile: :wavingguy :santasmil

:bunny:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back