• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To tickle or be tickled?

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
To tickle or be tickled in San Diego?

That is the question. I'm 34 in San Diego. I have loved tickling as long as I can remember, both giving and receiving. I would love to share fantasies and stories with any lady out there but am especially interested in meeting someone local who understands my interests.

My ultimate partner would enjoy taking turns, tickling and teasing each other senseless. You can tickle me as much as you want, but remember, you are next. Long hair is a plus. (Hair is a great tickling and teasing tool)

Last edited:
Just moving my post up. I know it doesn't show for anyone whose default setting only shows the last 100 days of posting.

About to turn 50 next month and found this post from 16 years ago in a random search and not much has changed except my age. I have realized that I really want to be tickled, and could be very satisfied with a ler if you don't like to switch.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back