• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Georgia Peach A/K/A Southern Dis-Comfort

sceej56

TMF Expert
Georgia Peach

Carter city, Georgia was not ready for Rita Stone. The quiet
mill town on the Georgia coast was old fashioned, extremely so-in a
benign, neighborly sort of way. By ready or not, Rita Stone had just
purchased the mill, the city's life blood. And she was coming down from New York City on the 5:07.

When Rita Stone stepped off that train, every man in the station lost a breath. Tall - six feet tall. sleek-model slim, but with a thirty six inch bust. Mounds of lush, dark hair. High cheeks, perfect red lips, face impassive, eyes hidden behind a pair of raybans. Her tailored jacket - Saks Fifth Ave, six hundred dollars. Black mini skirt - Bloomingdales, one hundred dollars. Pure silk seamed stockings on mile high legs. Black spike heeled pumps by Gucci.

"C-carry your b-bags, ma'am," stammered Arnold Twilling, the porter.
"Why thank you, handsome." The tall brunette flashed a million dollar
smile. Arnold made short work of the ten heavy suitcases.
"You're a dear." said Rita Stone, comfortably settling in to the back
seat of a limo. No tip. Arnold didn't mind one bit!

"What a chump." thought Rita as the porter disappeared from
view of the accelerating car. "But then," she mused, "With this
body...and this face...what man in his right mind could resist."

For a while, success had eluded Rita Stone. "Too busty for a
model," they told her. And she was no actress, except for that bit part in "Caged Amazons Of Venus." At first, the centerfold work had been good, but you're washed up at twenty two in that racket! Reluctantly at first, she'd done some "hard-core," then some bondage, and Rita Stone learned something very simple yet very amazing - Sex sells! Before long, she had a "Sugar Daddy." She married him. The old bastard died in one year, leaving her plenty! She found another. This one lasted two years! At twenty eight, Rita Stone was a millionaire! She found she had an undiscovered talent for business. "Invest wisely and never pay cash when you can pay in 'trade'."

Using her looks like a credit card she smiled, posed and (when
necessary) fucked her way to a fortune. It was while screwing some old geezer that she'd learned of Acme Conglomerate's plans to relocate their corporate headquarters to Carter City, Georgia. Now she planned to "buy" Carter city herself...and let Acme pay her through the nose!

"Uhhh...the bill is fifteen hundred dollars, Miz Stone." Harold
Johnson, plumber, was sweating profusely. Now putting in a new Jacuzzi is hard work. But seeing Rita Stone in that sheer, black negligee, standing in the bathroom door, may have had a little to do with it!

"Harold...I'm a little short of cash," purred Rita. "Maybe we could
settle up another way."

Rita Stone checked the seams of her stockings in the mirror.
"Filthy gas station bathrooms." she complained under her breath.
Inhaling, she strode out to where Leroy Hankins, the mechanic, laid
limply on the cot. "The Porsche looks great, Baby. Did you say there'd be...no charge on that?"

"I'm sure sorry, Miz Stone, I didn't know it wuz your car! Ah'll jest
tear this here ticket up!"

"Why thank you, Officer Daniels...Otis. I'll just have to make this up to you...somehow, Hmmm?"

"It's disgusting is what it is." declared Linda Lou Hankins.
"Why she's got every married man in this here town at her beck and
call." The think dishwater blonde raised her voice to be heard over the noise of the hairdryer. The other women in the beauty parlor expressed similar angry sentiments. "Big Madge" Johnson, the plumber's wife, listened impatiently to the disgruntled wives and girlfriends.

"How can you compete with her." whined Missy Daniels. "I mean...she
looks like a damned movie star!" Missy Daniels was nothing to sneeze at herself - Carter city high homecoming Queen for 1985; the honey haired blonde was used to turning heads herself! But she was no Rita Stone!

"If y'all are finished whinin', ah kin tell y'all how to handle
Miz "High and Mighty!" Big Madge quickly had everyone's attention - her reputation was of a lady you did not ignore...not if you were still fond of your teeth!

"Cain't blame the men folk, they jest thinking with their dicks, as
usual. No, ladies, this tall drink of water from New York City is the
real problem. Woman like that needs to be run clean outta town."
"That's the truth." declared Linda Lou Hankins. The numerous other
women nodded their assent.

"Yeah." complained Missy Daniels, "But how?" Ah mean, she's got all
that money and stuff and..."

"Missy, will you kindly shut up!" Big Madge growled. Her voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper as she motioned the women into a circle. "Now here's muh plan, we jest..."

Sexy Rita Stone strode into the beauty parlor for her regular
appointment like she owned the place. In fact, she was thinking of
buying it. Chin high, she didn't even acknowledge the local women.
Arrogant is the only word that really fit. She took no notice of those waiting (or their barely concealed hatred) and proceeded to take a seat out of turn. "Light trim, and a pedicure!" Rita sounded annoyed. To her, these women were servants... or they were irrelevant.

"Hello Miz Stone." This was not the beautician! Rita glared
contemptuously at the heavy older woman. Big Madge Johnson smiled and
folded her arms menacingly. Unaware of her peril, Rita Stone stared
icily.

"Excuse me." the beautiful brunette retorted angrily. "Do I know you?"

"Ah'm Hank Johnson's wife, Madge. Big Madge to muh friends."

"Hank Johnson?" said Rita. "Oh yes, the plumber. Very nice gentleman. Er, well, nice to have met you, Mrs. Big Madge. If you'll excuse me, I have an appointment."

Rita called to the harried beautician (who knew what was
coming), "Trim and a pedicure, please!" In spite of herself, Rita found the big woman's presence unsettling. "Well, Rita assured herself, "this cow can hardly do anything to me here...in a public place!"

"Miz Stone, ah been checkin muh husband's books, and it appears
he forgot to bill you for some work he done." Madge's voice was even
and unemotional. Rita's temper flashed.

"Excuse me, but your husband and I have resolved that matter! Now
you're beginning to annoy me, Mrs. Johnson. Damn, what does it take to get some service around here? Miss...Miss, I have been waiting for a trim and a pedicure!"

"Listen here you little tramp, cause Ah'm only gonna say this once. You stay the Hell away from muh husband or you'll be one sorry little gal!"

Rita laughed - laughed in the big woman's face!

"You?" You are going to threaten me? Why I practically own this town
and everything in it! And if you're not careful, your fat ass will be
out of my town real soon! God Damn it! Hey you dumb bitch! Yes, you. Trim and a pedicure...right now!"

In an instant, it seemed like a hundred strong female hands seized Rita Stone. But, they weren't hurting her. It felt like...they
were undressing her! Click! Her hands had been handcuffed behind her
back! Now they were looping rope around her arms. What was happening? Were those stocks...like from a dungeon? The tall gorgeous brunette struggled fussily as she was forced to the floor. First one, then the other ankle was placed in the menacing stocks. The top was pushed down. A lock snapped. The assembled wives stepped back to admire their work. Rita Stone tossed her lush dark mane of hair as she struggled against her bonds. Her anger turned to rage!

"You're all crazy! You know that, don't you? This is illegal! I
certainly hope you're enjoying this little prank because every one of
you is going to prison for it. You fat sows, how dare you even touch
me!"

The confidence of the town women was unshaken by the young
beauty's threats.

"Lady says she needs a trim and a ped-ee-cure!" declared Big Madge.
"Whut's that?" asked a puzzled Missy Daniels. Big Madge explained:
"Well, that's when they gussy up a gal's feet, makin em all smooth and
purty."

Linda Lou Hankins crouched down and stared intently at the bare
feet helplessly protruding from the stocks. Embarrassment joined anger; Rita Stone was self conscious about another woman peering at her bare feet. The were big; even for a six foot woman. Part of the reason Rita pampered them so was so they could stand being cooped up in a pair of high heels all day. The skin was butter soft; not even a trace of callous. When she flexed them, the soles formed hundreds of delicate nooks and creases. Her toes were long and tapered elegantly. The nails were painted a sassy shade of red.

"Golly, Miz Stone, Y'all sure have some big feet! Reckon we oughta call you "Olive Oyl", like the carton lady with the big feet."

Rita glared; the indignity of having her bare feet "studied" by this
cretin! As Rita seethed, Missy Daniels knelt down. A puzzled look
formed on the honey haired beauty's face.

"Gee, Madge, Miz Stone don't look like she needs no ped-ee-cure. Why
her foot looks all soft and silky; like a baby's behind!" Then, without warning, Missy placed her index finger on the captive brunette's left heel. The fingernail sunk slightly into the tender flesh. Rita's eyes flashed to see what the dumb blonde was doing! Suddenly, Missy drew the fingernail from heel to toes in a single brisk motion.

"...And while you rot in jail, I'm going to personally see to it that
your families are evicted from...Oh, oh dear...OOOOOHHHHH...(Ahem)
D-d-don't do that."

The gorgeous model looked uncertainly at the small town beauty.
Although it had only been stroked once, her left foot flexed
uncomfortably for several seconds, as though trying to rid itself of an unwelcome sensation.

"Don't do what, Miz Stone?" asked Missy stupidly. "All I did was touch your foot...like this!" Missy again drew her index finger up and down the now wriggling sole.

"OOOOHHHHH!" squealed Rita, shutting her eyes and biting her lip.
"That! Don't do that!"

Big Madge pressed Linda Lou and Missy aside and leaned down.
Her big ugly face was only inches away from Rita Stone's pretty profile.

"Why Miz Stone." the big woman grinned menacingly. "Don't tell me your ticklish? A big sophisticated city lady like you? Ticklish?"

Rita Stone's glamorous face went ghostly white. The full extent
of her plight hit her like a ton of bricks. She was bound, helpless.
At the mercy of a group of women whose husbands she's been screwing.
And she was barefoot...Barefoot! She looked in desperation; a few feet away were her imported Italian high heels, worth hundreds! But they were useless to her. Involuntarily, her naked toes wriggled and
squirmed, drawing unwanted attention.

"N-no..." Rita tried in vain to sound confident. Her mouth was very
dry. "I-I-I-I'm not...not, um...(gulp) not ticklish...not at all. L-listen, I'm...I'm sorry for the things I said. J-Just let me go and I'll forget the whole thing...Okay?"

Rita Stone was ticklish. Extremely ticklish! The soles of her
feet were EXQUISITELY ticklish! And she was about to be tickled. By
women who hated her! Who could do whatever they pleased to her
defenseless bare feet!

"Olive Oyl's not ticklish?" snarled Linda Lou, incredulously.
"We'll jest see about that!"

The skinny blonde twirled her finger menacingly as she circled
it slowly toward the helpless feet.

"P-Please. W-we can work something out...I-I can pay you...I-I can...Oh no ...No Please... I-I-I ...AH HA HA HA HA...NO ...TEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... STO-HA-HA-HOP ...OH, OH GOD...oh.. oh..." Thank you. Thank you for stopping. I-I've learned my lesson. Let me go and I won't give you any more trouble!"

"Why Rita, uh...may I call you Rita?" Big Madge mocked the captive
brunette beauty. "You are too ticklish. Real ticklish! Now Linda Lou, you stop tickling Miz Rita right now..Y'all gotta wait your turn jest like everybody else!" Rita looked at Big Madge with horror.

"Wait your turn?!? Rita repeated the phrase in disbelief.
"Oh no... y-y-y-you c-can't be serious... y-you can't! I-I mean...you
wouldn't! OH NO! It...It's true! You're going to take turns...Tickling me! You're going to take turns tickling my feet...on the soles of my bare feet!

Big Madge reached out, gingerly for such a brutish woman. Very
firmly, she took hold of the big toe of Rita's right foot. She tugged
it gently, and recited.

"Thi-i-i-is little piggy went to market...."

"Oh God, No! Please Mrs. Johnson..."

"...and this little piggy stayed home!"

"...Madge, th-this is ridiculous..."

"This little piggy had roast beef..."

"...we're both grown women, this is not way to settle our
disagreement..."

"...and this little piggy had none!"

"...Madge! Please! This is...it's humiliating and..."

"...and TTTHHHHHIIISSSSS little piggy..."

Rita Stone stared into the big woman's eyes, pleading. Her own eyes
were brimming with tears. Her lip trembled in anticipation.

"Don't." she whispered.

"...is TICKLISH!" Big Madge shouted joyously, digging her fat fingers
into Rita's vulnerable sole. "Yeee-Hah ...A KITCHY KITCHY KOO-OO ... AH GOTCHA, RITA. AH GOTCHA GOOD ... HOW YEW LIKE IT SUGARFOOT ...A TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!"

"AAAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA ....HEEEEEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ...N-NO NO NO
NO NO ...AHA HA HA HA ....PLEEEASE ...AH HA HA HA ....NOOOOOOO ....IT
T-TICKLES ....HA HA.... IT TICKLES .... IT TICKLES!"

The other women cheered their approval as Rita approached hysteria. For her part, Madge Johnson was loving every minute. The tall haughty beauty who was trying to steal both her husband and her
hometown was in tickling agony. With an almost surgical precision, Big Madge explored the helplessly exposed soles. Each second uncovered new areas of exquisitely sensitive flesh. Nerve rich areas to stimulate and torture. Rita Stone's composure and dignity were dissolving like ice on a hot Georgia afternoon, due to the merciless tickling of her soft vulnerable soles.

"HA HA HA HA HA...NOOOO....TEE HEE HEE HEE... P-P-PLEASE! ST-AH-HA HA HA-OP! I-I CAN'T STAND IT... AH AHA HA HA...NO MORE... HEHEHEEE... NOT ON THE FEEEEEET! NOT ON MY FEE-HEE-HEEEET! OH GOD! NO
MORE! HAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA ANYTHING! ANYTHING BUT TICKLING!...
AAAAAIIIIEEEEYA AHA AHA HA HA....MY BARE FEET... HA HA HA HA HAAAAII
WWAHHHSHS HAHA HA... NO ... NO.. NOT BETWEEN MY TOES... NO! NO! NO!
YAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...DON'T TICKLE MY
T-T-T-TOOOOOOOEEEEEEESSSSS A AHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAIIIIEEEE!"

Rita Stone was unpersuasive! Madge Johnson dug her fat fingers
into the fleshy pad just under the brunette beauty's long elegant
toes...and began to wriggle them vigorously! Peals of helpless laughter erupted from the bound woman's throat at this latest assault.

"Quit hoggin all the fun, Madge!" complained Linda Lou Hankins. "We
all want a turn at the big slut!"

"Dammit, Linda Lou, me and Rita here's jest gittin acquainted, ain't
that so Rita? Looky here how she loves it when I draw these lil circles on her big toes! Say how much y'all love it Miz Stone. Ah wanna hear you say it; say "Ah love it, big Madge! Ah love the way you tickle me! Say it bitch, or I'll tickle you to death!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHAA HA HA HA HAAAAA....EEEEEEIIIIIIEEEE HEEEE HEEEE
HEEE AHA HA HA HA HA HA-A-A-ALRIGHT...I-I-I-I LOVE IT...I LOVE IT...HA
HA HA...W-WHEN YOU T-T-TICKLE MEE HE HEEEE .. ONLY PLEASE...STOP IT...I CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE...I-I'M LOSING MY MIND...AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA AAAIIIEEEE I BEG YOU... NO MORE TICKLING! NO MORE TICKLING!"

Finally, big Madge Johnson stopped tickling Rita Stone...and
Linda Lou Hankins started! Followed by Missy Daniels, and Barbara Sue
Babcock, and Charlotta Smith, and...! One hour later, the assembled
ladies of Carter city, Georgia were chatting happily in the old beauty
parlor. It was very clear that a certain glamour girl from New York
would no longer be a problem!

Once gorgeous and sophisticated, Rita Stone looked like Hell!
Her pretty face was slumped toward her swollen tits. Her breath cam in gasps. Long mascara tears rolled freely down her haggard face. Her big bare feet were still thrust helplessly through the restraining stocks. They flexed defenselessly in a steady rhythm. The tender soles, once creamy white, were tinged a bright pink! For over an hour, Rita Stone's soft, sexy hyper ticklish feet had been the subject of constant, merciless attention. Fingers, feathers, tongues, hairbrushes; each in turn had drawn streams of helpless laughter from the beautiful captive ... and her head gleamed like a cue ball!

"Light Trim and a pedicure!" The ladies had shouted in delight when big Madge produced the shears. Missy had jealously grabbed a hank of Rita's lush dark hair, roughly pulling the brunette beauty's head back. Big Madge positioned the clippers at the edge of the beauty's hair line.

"Y-Y-YOU CAN'T (gasp)..." the divorcee was exhausted from her endless
tickle torture. "I-I-I MEANYOU WOULDN'T!" The clippers buzzed on. They hummed ominously at the edge of the
hairline. "Don't!" Shouted Rita Hoarsely. And the clippers cut a hairless swath to the base of Rita's skull. Over and over the clippers hummed. Rita Stone watched in shock as more and more of her lush mane piled on the floor. She began to cry.

"Cain't have y'all cryin, Miz Rita!" Sneered Missy. "Y'all gonna love it when we're finished!" The cruel blonde selected a feather.
"Cheer up whore KOOTCHY KOOTCHY KOOOOO!"

The sensory overload was too much for the tortured beauty. A
straight razor was putting the final touches on her head, as the lather was scraped away, it revealed only naked skin. Bald. they were shaving her completely bald! And she was laughing about it because that little bitch was tickling her bare feet again!

"...Boo hoo hoo..L-look w-what you're doing to me...M-M-M-MY
HAIR...my poor hair...It's ...I-I'm BALD! You've shaved my head
completely bald...(sob)..what am I going to do now...I'M
BALD..wh-what?..oh no, not your fingernails...not again...you sharpened them on purpose. No! Stay away with those! Please don't tickle my feet again! Not there! Not like that! Not with those nails! NooooooAAAHA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAYYYYAA WAH WHS HAA HA HA HA HA HEEEE HEEE HEEE HEEE AHA H HA A A HA HA HAAAAIIIIEEEE...PLEASE! STOP! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I'M GOING CRAZY! I'M LOSING MY MIND!!....THE TICKLING! NO MORE NO MORE EEEEEE HE HEEE HEEE HEEA AHA LAHA HA HA HA HA YYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Linda Lou Hankins produced a cheap camera and began snapping
pictures of the hysterical Rita. Other women posed with the bound
beauty, mockingly massaging her hairless head. there was no need to ask Rita to smile for the camera; the entire time, Missy Daniels was busy with her long cruel nails, tickling the bare soles of Rita's
feet...mercilessly!

"Hmmm, wonder if my husband would find you attractive now, baldy!"

"Keep it up Missy. This whore's got it comin! Do under her toes!
Yeah, like that! It drives the little slut crazy!"

"Gee Miz Stone, Ah'd probably be cryin if I wuz shaved bald. Y'all sure are a good sport, laughin about it and all!"

"Y'all mind if I just rub your head for luck, Miss Tickle Toes?"

A totally humiliated Rita Stone was marched through the streets of
Carter city - still bound, still naked, still bald! The crowd of
vengeful women followed; jeering the rich woman's every step. The
beaten brunette hopped ridiculously from foot to foot as she stepped on to the sizzling Georgia blacktop.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH...EEEEEHHHHHH...OOOUUUUCCCCHHH...TH-TH-THE TAR..IT'S HOT! IT'S SO HOT!...IT'S BURNING MY FEET!" screamed Rita.

"Git a long, girl!" laughed Linda Lou Hankins, applying a car antenna
to Rita's quivering vulnerable ass cheeks. "It's only ten blocks to the train station!"

Children gawked, old maids blushed, and most men averted their
eyes sheepishly as the ladies of Carter city marched the naked beauty who had tried to buy their town (and their men) straight to the train
station.

"Where's the mail car?" Big Madge asked an astonished Arnold Twilling.

"Third c-car down, Miz Johnson." stammered Arnold. "Uhh Miz Stone...is that you?"

"Yes for God's sake! Help me! Look what they've done! First, they
kidnapped me, then they tickled my feet, and then (sob)...then they cut off my hair!"

The assembled ladies stared menacingly. Arnold went back to his
sweeping.

When the mail car was reached, Rita was forced to bend over a
rail. The words "New York City" were written on her ass in permanent
marker and a one cent stamp, pasted to her trembling butt. The doors of the mail car were thrown open, revealing two frightened tramps. The bums stared incredulously at the mob of women and their bald prisoner. Finally, Big Madge Johnson broke the tension.

"Y'all got room for one more passenger, boys?"

The tramps nodded uncertainly.

"As y'all can see, Miz Stone here don't have her purse, but she'll be
happy to pay her way to New York in trade!"

Rich, gorgeous, powerful Rita Stone was passed into the eager arms of the two derelicts! In the distance, a whistle blew and the train began to ease out of the station. One bum began to unfasten his
pants.

"Have fun, Miz Stone, with your two new beaus!" jeered Missy Daniels
"If she gives you any trouble, just try ticklin' her feet. It really
turns her on."

As the train pulled from the station, A hysterical Rita Stone could be heard laughing into the distance.

OMG What a tortorous story! Rita was a real stuck up witch to be sure. That is one of the harshest lessons I've ever read in any story. Although a bit cruel and extreme, perhaps it was justified as well for the horrible personality Rita displayed to others. Good concept and tickling story.

Mitch

Last edited:
like i told you before sceej, this is one of the best stories ever on the internet. an all time classic!!! great job.

Oh yes, this story is without doubt an all time tickle fiction classic! Among the very first stories I had the pleasure of reading on the internet.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Great story! Any chance of a sequel or revision with upper body action?

If this isn’t a Humiliation Conga, nothing is. And Big Madge was the only one there who wasn’t fazed by her.

I'm glad I found this gem buried deep in the archives of the story forum. Love how the women of Carter City enacted a little social justice to cure Ms Stone of her wicked ways, and just when you think Rita has been humiliated enough, a little more is piled on...and then a little more...

Great story sceej56!

By doing a search of Olive OYl's feet, this became the first ever tickle story I ever found and led me to the forum! Nice find

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back