• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: the nurse I tied and tickled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
In 1991 I had a tickle-intensive fling with a cute little nurse named Maria. We met after she replied to my personal ad. It was a nice note and her photo looked all right, so I called her.

Maria and I first got together at an ice cream parlor. That was appropriate because in person she was a bit chubbier for her 5'3" frame than she looked in the picture. However, as Maria's breasts were big, at least some of the weight went to the right place!

A Philippines native, Maria had lovely dark features with shoulder-length hair. Not a raving beauty, but as I would later discover, she knew how to make the most of what she had.

After the ice cream, we went for a walk at a park. At one point I tickled Maria on her right ribs and got a nice reaction as she bent forward to protect herself. She even said, "That's my weakness."

I didn't call Maria after that date. I didn't like her that much. And I did not realize how much she liked me - and how willing to prove it she would be.

A few weeks later Maria called me. Only then did it dawn on me: While not my dream girl, Maria was cute enough and, most important, ticklish. Why not see her again, just for tickling fun?

The next couple of dates were nice, each including several ticklings. It was either our third or fourth date when Maria, knowing what she was doing by showing attractive cleavage, came back to my apartment with me. Both her ticklishness and voluptuous figure had my imagination racing. Kissing and tickling, I had a nice time with Maria, her breasts, and her ticklish sides.

The only disappointment: Maria's feet were not ticklish! Having her on my sofa was the first chance I'd had to tickle her feet but she had no reaction.

Soon after, during a phone conversation, before hanging up Maria told me, "No more tickle," in that broken English of hers. Little did she know what was coming.

A date or two later I was tickling Maria (so much for "no more tickle") and hinted about tying her down. Maria laughed defiantly but did not reject the idea. When a woman wants a man, her limits are not far from your wildest dreams.

The next time Maria came to my apartment, we were frolicking on my bed. As I tickled her about the ribs and stomach, I said, "How about we try tying you down?" Maria nervously consented. Using old neckties I tied her wrists to my headboard, but I did not restrain her legs. Folks, Maria was scared . . . but wanting to please me, she let me do it. I knew enough to take it slow, so, believe it not, I didn't tickle Maria. I just kissed her and fondled her breasts. After just a couple of minutes, I freed her.

But the next visit to my place . . . after undressing her to just her panties, I tied Maria's wrists together and had her lay on her back. I used a few bathrobe belts as restraints. I stretched Maria's arms over her head, tying the other end of the restraints to my headboard. Next I tied her at both the knees and ankles, so her legs were closed (making it harder to sway). I tied the restraints from her ankles to the footboard.

My fingertips went straight for those bare, defenseless, ticklish underarms! Maria let loose with a rapid, "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," of helpless laughter. It was music to my ears. Her slanted Asian eyes squinted from laughing so hard! I tickled up and down her sides, back and forth between her ribs and underarms. She rocked as much as she could but I had her where any tickler would want her!

It became routine every time Maria came to my apartment, despite a phone call including, "No more tie up" in broken English. The kissing and ticklings would start on my sofa and move to the bedroom. Maria would see me reach for the bathrobe belts in my closet and laugh that knowing chuckle of hers, as if to say, "You're going to give it to me again, aren't you?"

I varied the tickle routine a little, sometimes, running ice cubes up and down Maria's mostly-undressed body. But my tickling fingers were always more than enough to get the job done! I treasure those memories, the sight of Maria trying to untie her wrists as I tickled her.

There was not enough for Maria and me to make it as a couple. The affair only lasted two or three months. Maria thought she was my girlfriend and when I called it off, it devastated the poor little nurse.

In some ways (well, at least one way) I wish I had kept seeing Maria. However, I know how it hurts to be played for a fool so I let her go instead of leading her on. Maria was such a kind woman that I felt guilty taking advantage of her.

But believe me, a couple of years later I missed the action enough to look up Maria, but she had moved. No forwarding phone number, etc. To this day I wish I would run into her - I would not mind another chance to get my tickling fingers on cute little Maria!

Last edited:
Very good story, I always love them when they're true.
I think you were right to stop seeing Maria, it's not kind to deceive someone even for a tickle fetish.

Thanks

Thanks, Whitedarf. I had never told Maria it was exclusive, but then I also had not told her it wasn't. So when she behaved as if we were going to be together for more than just laughs, I called it off. Maria was just so NICE, it hurt to see her getting her hopes up.

So Personals really work, huh?

Wow, Great experience man.

Thanks for sharing. Not only do we share a similar morale code, but you kind of perked my interest in these personals things.

I doubt that they are for me, but it never hurts to research things, especially when it already worked pretty well for you. Hell, I thought those things were all a literary version of the prank call, though I have turned a wrong number into a lunch date before, so what the heck.

You have any other experiences or advice about them? Or does anyone else?

T

Hey Em es,
I think you are generally a nice guy, but from what I could tell, you seem pretty shallow. I haven't seen any real personality besides,"She was hot and ticklish." Do you always act that way?? Sorry this sounds jerky, but... I am wondering if all TMF ticklers are like you.
Allison

To Ticklish Allison: It's like found money

Ticklish Allison, try to understand a man's point of view. The dating world is a woman's oyster. It's hard enough for a man to meet a nice available woman, let alone one who can satisfy his tickle enthusiasm. :) So if it sounds as though I am likening a woman's feelings for me to found money, I can see why you took it that way.

At the risk of sounding as though I am defending myself against the "pretty shallow" comment, please note: When I realized Maria thought we were an exclusive couple, I let her go, as I didn't want her to get hurt even worse. Would a shallow person have cared that he was leading her on?:confused:

I hope all TMF ticklers are not like me. I don't get nearly enough tickle action! I would hate for other ticklers to suffer as much.

Ticklish Allison, feel free to send a private message if I have not answered you satisfactorily. (Boy, just like a girl named Allison I dated years ago, you drag me across the hot coals!:rolleyes: )

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still."

Last edited:
To Tman1865

This is such an old thread but I happened to look at it today and realized:

I never replied to Tman1865's question about finding girls through personal ads. I find it rude to ignore a post, so better late than never, I wish to acknoweldge Tman's words.

Tman, it's been a long time since I was single, let alone dated Maria. But she was far and away the most tickle action I got through the personal ads.

As you know, these days it is the rule, not the exception, for singles to hook up through ads, with the Internet making it so easy to place and respond to personals. Use a service with "keyword search" and you will even see singles who mention tickling in their ads.

A different cruelty.

....Not a raving beauty, but as I would later discover, she knew how to make the most of what she had.

.....I didn't call Maria after that date. I didn't like her that much. And I did not realize how much she liked me - and how willing to prove it she would be.

A few weeks later Maria called me. Only then did it dawn on me: While not my dream girl, Maria was cute enough and, most important, ticklish. Why not see her again, just for tickling fun?

Soon after, during a phone conversation, before hanging up Maria told me, "No more tickle," in that broken English of hers. Little did she know what was coming.

A date or two later I was tickling Maria (so much for "no more tickle") and hinted about tying her down. Maria laughed defiantly but did not reject the idea. When a woman wants a man, her limits are not far from your wildest dreams.

The next time Maria came to my apartment, we were frolicking on my bed. As I tickled her about the ribs and stomach, I said, "How about we try tying you down?" Maria nervously consented. Using old neckties I tied her wrists to my headboard, but I did not restrain her legs. Folks, Maria was scared . . . but wanting to please me, she let me do it. I knew enough to take it slow, so, believe it not, I didn't tickle Maria. I just kissed her and fondled her breasts. After just a couple of minutes, I freed her.

Next time....
My fingertips went straight for those bare, defenseless, ticklish underarms! Maria let loose with a rapid, "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," of helpless laughter. It was music to my ears. Her slanted Asian eyes squinted from laughing so hard! I tickled up and down her sides, back and forth between her ribs and underarms. She rocked as much as she could but I had her where any tickler would want her!

It became routine every time Maria came to my apartment, despite a phone call including, "No more tie up" in broken English. The kissing and ticklings would start on my sofa and move to the bedroom. Maria would see me reach for the bathrobe belts in my closet and laugh that knowing chuckle of hers, as if to say, "You're going to give it to me again, aren't you?"

I varied the tickle routine a little, sometimes, running ice cubes up and down Maria's mostly-undressed body. But my tickling fingers were always more than enough to get the job done! I treasure those memories, the sight of Maria trying to untie her wrists as I tickled her.

There was not enough for Maria and me to make it as a couple. The affair only lasted two or three months. Maria thought she was my girlfriend and when I called it off, it devastated the poor little nurse.

In some ways (well, at least one way) I wish I had kept seeing Maria. However, I know how it hurts to be played for a fool so I let her go instead of leading her on. Maria was such a kind woman that I felt guilty taking advantage of her.

But believe me, a couple of years later I missed the action enough to look up Maria, but she had moved. No forwarding phone number, etc. To this day I wish I would run into her - I would not mind another chance to get my tickling fingers on cute little Maria!

I was just getting away from the computer when I spied a response --- and had to look ---- This is horrible.

2-3 MONTHS when you knew you weren't interested and she clearly WAS,
enough to let you tie her by a third "date"?

You didn't find her interesting from the beginning, you clearly state, she called you, it was obvious to you from the 2nd phone call/meeting she was nuts about you -----

This was really awful ---- people get MARRIED in 2-3 months, or sometimes know there's a strong enough interest/attraction/fascination to prompt that -----

You eventually let her go, gee, but ---- Man, you did more than enough damage. :shock:

I have friends who've been depressed for years over guys they dated for just a few months ---- and those guys apparently were not JUST USING them for tickles or whatnot, I met them -----

You are no "gentleman tickler" by any means.

Hell, you might just be the reason she had to move
, to change environment & get over you.

I have gone years if not decades with no tickling myself ---- I'd much rather do that than string on a sweet person who trusts me and is OBVIOUSLY emotionally bonding.

I stop at a 2nd, at MOST 3rd date if I'm not interested, and I only extend that if I'm really not quite sure.

You should have let her go by or before the second fake "date."

Last edited:
I was just getting away from the computer when I spied a response --- and had to look ---- This is horrible.

2-3 MONTHS when you knew you weren't interested and she clearly WAS,
enough to let you tie her by a third "date"?

You didn't find her interesting from the beginning, you clearly state, she called you, it was obvious to you from the 2nd phone call/meeting she was nuts about you -----

This was really awful ---- people get MARRIED in 2-3 months, or sometimes know there's a strong enough interest/attraction/fascination to prompt that -----

You eventually let her go, gee, but ---- Man, you did more than enough damage. :shock:

I have friends who've been depressed for years over guys they dated for just a few months ---- and those guys apparently were not JUST USING them for tickles or whatnot, I met them -----

You are no "gentleman tickler" by any means.

Hell, you might just be the reason she had to move
, to change environment & get over you.

I have gone years if not decades with no tickling myself ---- I'd much rather do that than string on a sweet person who trusts me and is OBVIOUSLY emotionally bonding.

I stop at a 2nd, at MOST 3rd date if I'm not interested, and I only extend that if I'm really not quite sure.

You should have let her go by or before the second fake "date."

I agree but the point is he did let her go I just think it should've been sooner. "sry for sticking my nose in this but I just have to"

Hope you don't experience 3 months of intimate lies.

I agree but the point is he did let her go I just think it should've been sooner. "sry for sticking my nose in this but I just have to"
Yeah, almost 3 months sooner :shock: That's a LONG time to string someone along.

Read it again --- she was nuts about him before the 2nd date.

He KNEW he wasn't interested --- and after 2-3 MONTHS ---- she was "devastated."

He didn't even need to write that ---- I've witnessed that devastation,
and they were intimate fast, even if there was no sex ----- He's all over her, kissing & tickling
---- Are you KIDDING??

I've unfortunately found/heard some people cry on a third DATE with no kissing, without being misled at all ---- Like I said
------ some people get MARRIED in less time ---- (than 2-3 months --- Not adviseable, but they do...)

And she "thought she was (his) girlfriend...!!!" OMG :disgust:

This was INEXCUSABLE emotional damage and physical misuse.

In great contrast --- you mean well ---- I hope no one MISUSES you like this.

Babbles

:rules:Babbles , is your real name Sherrie Schneider or Ellen Fein?

"2-3 MONTHS when you knew you weren't interested and she clearly WAS, enough to let you tie her by a third 'date'?

"You didn't find her interesting from the beginning, you clearly state, she called you, it was obvious to you from the 2nd phone call/meeting she was nuts about you -----"

Of course Maria interested me. Had she not interested me, I would have turned her down when she called. Why would I see her if she did not interest me?

"I have friends who've been depressed for years over guys they dated for just a few months ---- and those guys apparently were not JUST USING them for tickles or whatnot, I met them -----"

Babbles, I am sure you've broken a few hearts. Are you saying I'm responsible for someone else's feelings? I don't begrudge the women who did not return my affection even though it was hard to get over.

"I stop at a 2nd, at MOST 3rd date if I'm not interested, and I only extend that if I'm really not quite sure.

"You should have let her go by or before the second fake 'date.'"

But Maria did interest me, just not as much as I interested her. You've never had that happen? Does the mutual interest have to be 50-50? You have not found yourself in, say, an 80-20 or a 70-30, where one liked the other a lot more?

The thing is that she just interested you because of the tickling...and you knew she liked you more. That is using someones feeling and seriously fucked up!

Rhiannon

Rhiannon, you say I saw Maria "because of the tickling" but what made me want to see her again was the fact that she called me. Once I realized she liked me enough to put herself out there, that was what closed the deal; I already knew Maria was ticklish as well as pleasant, hard-working, and nice-looking but nonetheless did not ask her out. The most important thing a guy could want in a woman is high interest in him. Give me the plain Jane who likes me enough to call over the knockout who might go out with me if I let her jerk me around enough, any day. Maria's phone call was what made the difference.

In the game of love, isn't "using someones feeling and seriously fucked up" more like being verbally/physically abusive, soaking him or her for as much money as you can get, or manipulating the person into doing everything for you?

Real cold.

YOU are throwing a RULE book at ME? For WHAT, standing up for the
Golden Rule which you totally trampled when you seduced & mislead that woman??? :xlime:

:rules:Babbles , is your real name Sherrie Schneider or Ellen Fein?

"2-3 MONTHS when you knew you weren't interested and she clearly WAS, enough to let you tie her by a third 'date'?

"You didn't find her interesting from the beginning, you clearly state, she called you, it was obvious to you from the 2nd phone call/meeting she was nuts about you -----"

Of course Maria interested me. Had she not interested me, I would have turned her down when she called. Why would I see her if she did not interest me?

"I have friends who've been depressed for years over guys they dated for just a few months ---- and those guys apparently were not JUST USING them for tickles or whatnot, I met them -----"

Babbles, I am sure you've broken a few hearts. Are you saying I'm responsible for someone else's feelings? I don't begrudge the women who did not return my affection even though it was hard to get over.

"I stop at a 2nd, at MOST 3rd date if I'm not interested, and I only extend that if I'm really not quite sure.

"You should have let her go by or before the second fake 'date.'"

But Maria did interest me, just not as much as I interested her. You've never had that happen? Does the mutual interest have to be 50-50? You have not found yourself in, say, an 80-20 or a 70-30, where one liked the other a lot more?

All I outlined there are NORMAL, DECENT dating practices ---- MINIMALLY.

So who are you, Joey Buttafuoco? :rolleyes:

I will tell you to look at I'm no Pamela Anderson ---- But if the guy shows interest, discusses stopping into a bridal shop, whatever ---- and if I don't feel the same and have come to know I can't ----
I'M OUTTA THERE ASAP before I use or mislead him.

As SOON as I know, again, before the 2nd or 3rd date as I stated above -------- NOT 2-3 months
That SHOULD be a GIVEN ----- :disgust:

:facepalm: Of COURSE it has to be 50-50 ---- both have to be REALLY interested ----

80/20, are you KIDDING??? You really don't see anything wrong with this??? :shock:

You're a STONE COLD USER who IS responsible for deeply hurting & abusing that woman. "DEVASTATED" was your own term.

The thing is that she just interested you because of the tickling...and you knew she liked you more. That is using someones feeling and seriously fucked up!

Bingo. ---- He knew she liked him a LOT more.

And the more he "explains" how he used her deep "interest" in him,
PRECISELY the way other creeps "soak" a date and "manipulate" to get what they want from the unfortunate wretches who care for them,

the further his foot goes down his own throat.

Holy fucking necro post Batman. I don't see how Babbles just happens into this thing when there hasn't been a response in four years. Probably search parameters brought her here. That part makes no sense.

What does make sense is that I find your story humorous in that you, apparently, weren't attracted to her all that much and used her as a dirty little tickle secret. Like a mopad. You know what they say about mopads? It's like riding a fat chick and it is fun until your friends find out? How funny. Ha ha. Ha. Ha ha. I thought that was great. Funny man. Great. You broke it off because, well, it was time to do it after three months. Busted the nut and rolled onto the next. I gotcha.

But the thing that I find most hilarious? Karma. It cycles around. Suddenly, you had this stark realization one evening that "boy, I miss her (more likely; I miss tickling her)" and she wasn't there. Wasn't a fall back. So you probably just grabbed some kleenex and thought about the good ole days.

I mean, I appreciate the fact that you are at least honest in your candor, but that doesn't change the overarching sentiment; through the narrative, no matter how you wish to frame it, you come off looking bad. You're not the good guy. You're using someone else to relieve yourself of your blue balls. Since the story is from 91, I imagine (and hope) you've done a good deal of growing up. Maybe you are lonely. Maybe all you have are memories like that. Or maybe not. Doesn't matter. This is not exactly shining the male species in a shining light.

Almost....

Holy fucking necro post Batman. I don't see how Babbles just happens into this thing when there hasn't been a response in four years. Probably search parameters brought her here. That part makes no sense.

What does make sense is that I find your story humorous in that you, apparently, weren't attracted to her all that much and used her as a dirty little tickle secret. Like a mopad. You know what they say about mopads? It's like riding a fat chick and it is fun until your friends find out? How funny. Ha ha. Ha. Ha ha. I thought that was great. Funny man. Great. You broke it off because, well, it was time to do it after three months. Busted the nut and rolled onto the next. I gotcha.

But the thing that I find most hilarious? Karma. It cycles around. Suddenly, you had this stark realization one evening that "boy, I miss her (more likely; I miss tickling her)" and she wasn't there. Wasn't a fall back. So you probably just grabbed some kleenex and thought about the good ole days.

I mean, I appreciate the fact that you are at least honest in your candor, but that doesn't change the overarching sentiment; through the narrative, no matter how you wish to frame it, you come off looking bad. You're not the good guy. You're using someone else to relieve yourself of your blue balls. Since the story is from 91, I imagine (and hope) you've done a good deal of growing up. Maybe you are lonely. Maybe all you have are memories like that. Or maybe not. Doesn't matter. This is not exactly shining the male species in a shining light.

Just when I think YOU might've grown up, :rolleyes: you shove in a snarky comment that only reveals the close borders of your imagination.

At least you assessed his situation correctly. I must give you that, you nailed that much.

EXCEPT HE made reference to it, bragging, in another thread. That option didn't occur to you (LIGHTBULB).

SO he's probably been Googling her the past two nights....

Now that he's married ------------ providing he tells her :ermm: he's not getting divorced
at least she can't be further mislead. :facepalm:

Hopefully she's VERY happily married & tells him to.... be creative :D

Just when I think YOU might've grown up, :rolleyes: you shove in a snarky comment that only reveals the close borders of your imagination.

At least you assessed his situation correctly. I must give you that, you nailed that much.

EXCEPT HE made reference to it, bragging, in another thread. That option didn't occur to you (LIGHTBULB).

SO he's probably been Googling her the past two nights....

Now that he's married ------------ providing he tells her :ermm: he's not getting divorced
at least she can't be further mislead. :facepalm:

Hopefully she's VERY happily married & tells him to.... be creative :D

Again, I don't follow the joneses here because I have more pressing matters to attend to, but from the indication from how this thread was brought up from the ether, well...how is it supposed to come off? People bump necro up every so often for whatever reason (usually no rhyme or reason), so forgive me if I am to erroneously lump you into a prevalent behavior on the forums.

I have to say, although tickling someone is cool if she is willing to do it, this situation basically sounds like you took advantage of a girl that had not so great self-esteem in order to fulfill your own selfish pleasures. Girls aren't toys that you take out to play with and dispose of at your own will. She may have had low self-esteem or something because she kept coming back and clearly wanted to make a connection, and all you wanted was to use her as a play toy. She kept making it clear that she didn't want to play tie-up or tickling, but obviously wanted to make you happy hoping that someday you would see her as something deeper in meaning.

I sincerely hope that you met a girl that you really liked and she totally made you feel as badly as you probably made this poor girl feel. Also, I sincerely doubt your Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp, so the fact that a girl liked you should've been worth giving her a shot in a relationship more than saying she's slightly chubby and not worth your time outside of using her as a fetish object. You teeter on the border of sociopathic tendencies because you have no regard for another person's feelings.

Babbles, you did not answer me

Lest I forget, Babbles, first let me reply to your comment, "I will tell you to look at I'm no Pamela Anderson," that the sum of her looks does not equal the whole woman. Lots of average-looking girls attract men because they know what matters most, which is making a guy feel ten feet tall.

Anyway, I asked something you didn't answer:

:rose:Why would I see Maria if she did not interest me?

And to follow up on your 50-50 rule, why does it have to be a 50-50 interest, especially when you are getting to know someone? Haven't you ever raised or lowered your desire to see a guy as you spent time with him?

Yes, Maria was devastated when I called it off, but haven't you ever broken up with someone who was crushed because you left him? Did that make you responsible for his feelings?

Where in my story did I say I mislead Maria, Babbles? Why do you think I led her on?

meangry

Why do you think I was not attracted to Maria "that much?" Had nothing about Maria appealed to me, I would not have seen her.

Are you saying you reach for the Kleenex when thinking about the good old days? Don't project.

mass1926

You say, " . . . you took advantage of a girl . . . in order to fulfill your own selfish pleasures. . . . all you wanted was to use her as a play toy. She kept making it clear that she didn't want to play tie-up or tickling, but obviously wanted to make you happy hoping that someday you would see her as something deeper in meaning.

" . . . I sincerely doubt your [sic] Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp, so the fact that a girl liked you should've been worth giving her a shot in a relationship more than saying she's slightly chubby and not worth your time outside of using her as a fetish object . . . "

Where in my story did I say any of that?

Also, you say, "You teeter on the border of sociopathic tendencies because you have no regard for another person's feelings." Where did you get your Ph.D. in psychiatry, mass1926? Oprah University?

Yay forum arguments!

:beathorse:

Em Es, it is possible that you weren't being vindictive. I'm sure that a lot of those "clues" that people referred to were commentary that you added in hindsight. You could have just written the story better, in that respect.

But in any case, you have to admit that you came off as kind of a dick, both in the original situation, and your story as you presented it. You have been pretty defensive, and rightly so, but it is possible to admit that you acted regrettably without feeling that you are prosecuting yourself.

But even if you don't agree, can we just drop it now?

Rhiannon, you say I saw Maria "because of the tickling" but what made me want to see her again was the fact that she called me. Once I realized she liked me enough to put herself out there, that was what closed the deal; I already knew Maria was ticklish as well as pleasant, hard-working, and nice-looking but nonetheless did not ask her out. The most important thing a guy could want in a woman is high interest in him. Give me the plain Jane who likes me enough to call over the knockout who might go out with me if I let her jerk me around enough, any day. Maria's phone call was what made the difference.

In the game of love, isn't "using someones feeling and seriously fucked up" more like being verbally/physically abusive, soaking him or her for as much money as you can get, or manipulating the person into doing everything for you?

If you just told her that you are only interested in the tickling, then I would say "Okay, he was honest about it". But you weren't. Because you knew she would probably not go for it! You yourself say in your story that you were only interested in that and took advantage of her, let me quote:

Maria was such a kind woman that I felt guilty taking advantage of her.

That is not better than getting money from her or manipulating her into doing everything for you...wich you, in a way, even DID! Because she only did it to please you, not because she liked it!

Why do you think I was not attracted to Maria "that much?" Had nothing about Maria appealed to me, I would not have seen her.

Are you saying you reach for the Kleenex when thinking about the good old days? Don't project.

I'm not the guy who strung girls along simply because they are ticklish, so if I do? I'm not keeping along with something that actually was embarrassing to my person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back