• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: the nurse I tied and tickled

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Morals Police is back on the beat

As Morals Police Chief Babbles is responding to sirseaspraysr's most recent post, I will leave it to sirseaspraysr to answer her.

The morals police, they post on the T.M.F.,
The morals police, they almost scare me to death,
The morals police, they're coming to upset me, oh no

You know they talk in Greek,
And those comments ain't bright,
And when they fall asleep,
Those big mouths are still open wide, so wide

'Cause they're killing the fun,
They're killing the fun,
Ev'ry single thread they just whine and complain,
Those comments so inane

The morals police, they almost bore me to death,

Well, they think that they
Can read everyone's mind,
No matter what you say,
They repeat and rewind, rewind, rewind

'Cause they're waiting to pounce,
They're waiting to pounce,
Those comments so inane

We want to post,
They're like a ghost,
They won't leave us alone

They don't get paid to log off the web,
Or leave us alone

They just destroy,
Kill all the joy,
They won't let us alone

They persecute us,
They're the judge and jury, and no fun

'Cause they're killing the fun,
They're killing the fun,
Those comments so inane

The morals police, they almost scare me to death,

Ok, I should've been briefer. Here ya go.

Yawn.

That's the best you can do, Good Ole Boy? In a nutshell:

When you have no answer, sling old cliche'd insults and hope it'll distract

from the fact you coldly strung an increasingly lovesick woman along for months just for agonizing sexual favors you knew she didn't even like. And, even knowing she was "devastated," you looked to do it again.

You posted this to get congratulated on your cruel conquest. It's a relief to see some people express concern for her instead of celebrating that abuse. We all make mistakes but a cold account of emotional devastation is not something to give kudos for.

EDIT: No, you "refuted" nothing and my argument is obviously not with SirSeaSpray;
he actually expressed concern for the victim's perspective.

EDIT: And 9 yrs old or not, it's here, it makes a statement, reinforcing the prevalent attitude that women are for using.

Last edited:
Babbles

:beathorse:You're just repeating the same silly questions and assumptions I refuted earlier in this discussion. Your argument is with sirseaspraysr, not me.:frustrated:

can we let this 9 year old thread rest in peace I think it is a ittle late to be commenting on ethics for this story

what babbles said XD, hell ima guy and i like easy targets but... i would never string a girl along for months knowing she wants a relationship and the only thing i want is to tickle her knowing she doesnt like it to begin with >.>

"No one should go out on a date unless it's leading somewhere."

Wow! That's an awfully tall statement, Babbles. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any human being on the planet that didn't sometimes want to date for the sheer fun of it --without expecting or wanting it to go anywhere. I'm guessing this would include you as well, if you were to carefully examine your dating history. Certainly some of Em Es' detractors here on this thread feel it's OK.

If what you intended to say was that "No one who isn't serious should date someone who is", then you should be very satisfied with Em Es' behavior. He began the date with the intention of having fun and ended it when he detected she was falling for him.

---Sir Sea Spray Sr

What?! Neither comment is in line with the content of this thread.

Perhaps this is why I was not quoted directly? I would not have said that about ONE date --- either totally wrong or you found, perhaps, ONE typo which does NOT fit everything else I've said (numerous) times in this thread ---

"No one should go out on a date unless it's leading somewhere."

Wow! That's an awfully tall statement, Babbles. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any human being on the planet that didn't sometimes want to date for the sheer fun of it --without expecting or wanting it to go anywhere. I'm guessing this would include you as well, if you were to carefully examine your dating history. Certainly some of Em Es' detractors here on this thread feel it's OK.

If what you intended to say was that "No one who isn't serious should date someone who is", then you should be very satisfied with Em Es' behavior. He began the date with the intention of having fun and ended it when he detected she was falling for him.

---Sir Sea Spray Sr

So I'm afraid you are wrong on both counts ----

1. IF I said that, and I have no recollection, you took it wayyy out of context.

Because I have also said HERE, at least once and probably more, (speaking generally, not at you)

that ONCE YOU KNOW you're not interested you need to let the person go. If you're sure you're not interested and you give it 2-3 dates, no problem ---- NOT 2-3 MONTHS when you see the person is so lovesick she'll fulfill your fantasies, causing great emotional and physical cost to herself,
when your fantasies are all you care about and the hell with hurting her

--- Em Es made it clear that's the only reason he continued. And he made it clear he didn't care either, he went back for more.

I would've phrased that "dating should not CONTINUE"
if it's not going anywhere (and I probably did but I'll look later).

2. You also totally misread Em Es' clear --- very clear, and repeated statements ----

....that he continued (2-3 MONTHS, :yowzer: are you kidding?!?!) knowing she was nuts about him,
again JUST because she let him have sexual/ticklish favors she didn't even enjoy (!!)

---- and knowing she was "devastated", he looked her up to do it again :facepalm: I don't believe I need to repeat this...

Go back and re-read ---- at least his account. Because you're describing a TOTALLY different animal.

Actually two. Clearly you have no idea what my dating history is like, since you either totally misquoted or took a typo out of context.

First, second or third date ---- AS SOON AS I was SURE there was no real interest, it was over, I took nothing, etc.
And if I did "take" anything I'd pay it back, or did.

Certainly nothing physical and/or emotional, sexual ---- that's cruel when you know you're NOT interested and the other person IS.

Going out as friends is another story ---- that's when it's CLEARLY DEFINED it's going nowhere,

when no one is emotionally hooked & bleeding, and yanked along for months while putting out sexual favors they find highly uncomfortable.
KNOWINGLY doing this ---- and then looking to repeat the "devastation" with the same victim :shock: ---- is doubly unforgiveable.

Last edited:
Sir Sea Spray Sr

Thanks for sticking up for me, Sir Sea Spray Sr. When I told Babbles, "Your argument is with sirseaspraysr, not me,", please know I was not trying to obligate you to reply to her nonsense, however. I mean, here and now people worldwide suffer from oppression, starvation, and injustice and she's ranting and raving about some dates I had twenty years ago.

:laughhard:

The only discussion here is whether it's right to abuse while lying by omission.

Uh, actually -- not "a date."

Abuse you prolongued for 2-3 months, breaking someone's heart while sexually torturing her, which you still find entertaining.

Last edited:
LOL i like how he uses excuses like wuts goin on out in the world now, as a way to cover it up :D please continue it amuse when arguements/debates happen :), of course everyone participating doesnt seem to quite understand y babbles has a problem with it... let me point it out... op posted this story to share to the community. of course doing so u put urself out there for neone to comment on it ne way they feel. now babbles problem is u basically strung this girl along and think of urself as the man for it just because u got some tickle action out of it and to me... thats sad. now if u would have left out that little tiny detail bout her not liking it, and wanting a relationship and that u took her for the ride for 2-3 months... then u wouldnt be having this problem... then again u posting it in the first place gave everyone on the forum to post how they feel bout the story and such things. so in the end if babbles is right or u r right, its all because of the post u have made so long ago that we can have such fun today :D and for that i ty XD

"Once you know you're not interested you need to let the person go" sure sounds a lot like "No one should go out on a date unless it's leading somewhere".

Why can't they have a long, non-friend relationship that isn't going anywhere? He didn't end it until he found out she was falling for him months later.

sirseaspraysr

Thanks again for pointing that out. But you know, if one does not want to believe the sun rises in the east, you can repeat it like I Love Lucy reruns and it still won't sink in.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still."

"Once you know you're not interested you need to let the person go" sure sounds a lot like "No one should go out on a date unless it's leading somewhere".

Why can't they have a long, non-friend relationship that isn't going anywhere? He didn't end it until he found out she was falling for him months later.

ummm it sounds nothing like it >.>... if ur not interested obviously ur not gonna want a "non-friend" relationship with the person... and i believe wut babbles meant was if its not leading somewhere u shouldnt date, that doesnt mean u cant c each other for some fun stuff. but if u reread the story he did point out she rly disliked being tickled and had told him so, but yet she let him tie her up and tickle her on numerous occasions still hating it and such... so when u think bout it... she wouldnt just do it because it got him off, and she wasnt doing it because she thought there wasnt nething goin on. she more than likely thought that since he has a thing for tickling, wants to tie her up and tickle her, he likes, and she does like him although she hates tickling, but still wanted a relationship. and after a few months of this wanted to make their relationship official because she thought there was an interest there. now if u couldnt c that after the first-second time tickling her then u dont know how to pay attention.

fact is in the beginning she rly liked u and put up with ur tickling... most ppl who didnt rly have an interest in a relationship with a person would have said buh bye :D.... i mean... come on... its common sense for the most part.

Moved to True Stories. I think 8 years of beating a dead horse to rags is enough for one thread. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back