• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Darla Crane..

Neutron

I downloaded an FM clip with Darla Crane.
Can anyone recommend some good Darla Crane vids where she's tickled to hell??

Tron

unfortunately tron buddy, she did one video for Harmony and two scenes for FM where she is tickled, and they all blow. as noted in the video reviews under myriads post, in TK-8, she is tickled by the ubiquitous ashley renee, who is like the female eliot shear when it comes to tickle skill...and then there is the scene where shes tied in the bathtub and tickled by whats-her-name that went and did videos for paradise vision...its probably the best tickling of the three....all foot though. then there is the scene where shes "tied up" sitting on a colonial type chair and "tickled" by good old eric holman...both with a feather duster (ooooh what torture!) and with his great tickling/mostly massage technique...again all feet. thats about all i know of, other than the latest dorothy laine videos.

o i forgot, there is the one for tickle hell which has some great bondage but some eric/eliot type tickling from some big black guy...who according to myriads is a friend of hers...but..as usual...a TERRIBLE tickler. i havent seen him before in a video, and hopefully i wont have the pleasure of seing him again.

Well Damn..

Thanks man. Someone ought to do a cheerleader video with Darla as the Lee!

Tron

Re: Well Damn..

Neutron said:
Thanks man. Someone ought to do a cheerleader video with Darla as the Lee!

Tron

:sowrong: Infortunatly, Darla would be the ONLY one cheering both IN the vid and of those who watched it.:rolleyes: ;) :sowrong:

TTD

Re: Re: Well Damn..

TickledToDeath said:
:sowrong: Infortunatly, Darla would be the ONLY one cheering both IN the vid and of those who watched it.:rolleyes: ;) :sowrong:

TTD

Huh? One more time, preferably in English.

Tron

Didn't a new tickling video just come out with here called 'Darla Crane's torment' or 'Darla Crane's tickle torment' or something. She has a website, I was there the other day. It had info about it..maybe you could try there?

P.S: Good to see your still kicking around 'Tron, haven't heard from you much latley!:D

tron, i think what TTD is saying is that he doesnt care for darla...i may be wrong....also, check your hotmail account for new email.

p.s. to tron: doesnt look like mary is gonna work out. ive asked her three times if shes ticklish and where, and shes yet to answer even when its been embedded in an email where she did answer other questions...we'll see.

There's a video currently available by FM, called "Look Back In Laughter." It includes a scene where Darla is tickled by Christine Imboch. It's an ok scene, not great. But it's a fairly cheap video. I don't think it's such a hot video overall, but it might be worth it to you since tickling scenes with Darla Crane are rare.

Translation?

Originally posted by TickledToDeath

TTD
So she's dressed as the cheerleader and everyone else watching cheers along with her?

BBE, you are correct..i forgot about that one....its on one of fm's first videos which i own. kristine lockes her feet in some little portable stocks and tickles her...thats the only restraint. not that great a scene...kristine is another in a long line of terrible ticklers...she is pure cutesy tickling only.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back