• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aurora the basketball star......

GerardA

This story takes place in high school....

Aurora was quite the jock. At the same time, she had the appeal of a victoria's secret model. She was blonde, about 5'6, 36-24-36 with size 7 feet. Whenever I saw her, she was always dressed up in sporting gear, either her volleyball or basketball uniform. When she wasn't in that get up, she was dressed very stylish, tight fitting jeans, boots and tops that exentuated her curves.

At that time, supposedly she had never been with anyone. No boyfriend or nothing. This girl was pure, untouched and untainted. She was the lust of everyboy at the school. Shoot... being a foot fetishist that I am, all I at least wanted was to get a good look at her feet. For some reason though.... she never really exposed those bad boys. They were either under her nike runners, or nine west boots.

Anyways..... later on that school semester, I ended up having her in a class of mine. To my luck, because of a random draw of numbers, we ended up being group partners for an english presentation. We were to meet later on that week to sort out our roles in the presentation.
We finally agreed to meet on Thursday of that week after her volleyball practice.

The night of our meeting was truly exciting. Here, Aurora the hottest girl in school was gonna be in my house, my room workin on homework. (not to exciting but hey... what more can i ask for). Finally, the doorbell rang and there she was, dressed in her cutoff, midriff tee, snug shorts, and adidas runners on. She looked fatigued from practice, but still looked hot with her slight tint of lipstick and tightly tied ponytail.

We made our way to my room and began working on our homework. As the hours dwindled on, we started to go off subject and began to talk about eachother. As we were talking... she probably confessed the thing I probably would have most unlikely thought she would ever say. She told me she had a crush on me.....

Man i was getting gittery at that point. I immediatley, yet smoothly confessed my feelings towards her, and before you know it, we were making out.

It started out pretty hot and heavy with a lot of dry humping and kissing. I eventually got bold and started caressing her stomach making my way to her breasts. I thought for sure that she would stop me but for some reason, she didn't.

As reached up her shirt, i noticed that she had a black sports bra on underneath her cut off tee. I removed her shirt and continued on massaging her breasts. This went on for a couple of minutes till eventually, i reached under her sports bra. My heart began beating so hard that I swear she felt it. I slowly lifted her bra and...... there they were, the most beautiful breasts i had ever seen. Nice and plump, yet proportionate. She had nicely shaped nipples, with beautifully tanned areolas. I pinched her nipples and she began to moan.

I proceeded this by sucking on her tits and massaging her crotch. She moaned and giggled because i assume she was a little ticklish down there. I made my way sucking down her body and stopped at her naval. I looked below and found that she had a wet spot on her crotch. At the same time, her hips were swaying as she continued moaning....

I thought i would leave "that area" alone for now and proceeded on sucking and kissing down her legs. lick by lick i eventually made it down to her adidas shoes and ankle socks. I was really pumped at this point.... i was gonna rip off those shoes and socks, get a couple of tickles in, and suck on some toes.

I started with the right shoe, slowly unlacing it. One my one, the laces came undone and I loosened her shoe off of her foot. I wiggled the shoe down her foot, and let it drop to the floor. Her foot was a bit damp from her practice earlier but to my surprise, had no foot odor.

Next, i pushed aside her hawaiian anklet (very hot by the way) and grabbed the elastic of her sock. I pulled it gently over her ankle, to her heel, and then down the sole of her foot while dragging my index finger on the bottom of her foot. She giggled a bit and I got my wish by getting my bried tickle on her. I pulled the sock off a little bit more, slowly revealing the ball of her foot, and the beginning of her toes. I paused for a minute, bracing myself for what I was about to see..... and with one final pull..... goodness gracious, there they were. the most beautiful set of toes i had ever seen. A pale foot, soft as a baby's bottom. Her toes were thin, yet well shaped. She went without nail polish, yet had nicely shaped nails which were trimmed well and had a nice natural pigmentation to them. I picked the sock lint from her toes and from the bottom of her foot and she began lauging some more. I sucked on her toes for awhile, and gave a couple of scratched on it here and there.

At this point, i knew she was ready. No more bullshitting, so i went for the little area between her legs. I crawled up her body to her shorts. the wet spot looked even more damp. I slipped my hand through the bottom of her shorts and felt for the source. She whimpred for a second and then i retreated my hand.

"Lets take these off shall we?" I slowly pulled her shorts down her hips, then thighs, knees and finally, right off of her ankles. There she laid on my bed, wearing nothing but black panties.

I kissed her on the lips as she continued on wimpering and moaning. I then stuck my hand down her panties and began massaging her loins. Her breathing grew heavier and her hips began quivering. Before I knew it.... SPLASH!! I felt my hands get cummed on by her pussy. Her underwear was soaked after that, so i pulled it off of her and put it in my sock drawer as a souvenier.

She was completley naked now. I situated my face over her engorged labia, and began to suck on her clitoris. The more i licked an sucked, the more my bed became drenched with her hot bodily fluids. This went on for hours till finally she passed out. Being the sick perv that i am, i took pictures of her, and took some nice closeups of her "private areas".

We went on to be good friends, having many more nights like that in our high school career....

Hope you guys like the story, drop me some feedback. Thanks.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back