• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Traveling A 1000 miles for a tickle (True)

Umar

TMF Poster
Traveling A 1000 miles for a tickle. Staying at a Tickleshotel LOL (True)

I've been chat with Laurie a while. On and off for a few months. And I explained I have a few accounts in her area. (I'm a Programming Consultant for a Big Company) Anywho we talked a few times. And I explained that I would be in the Phoenix Area for a few days. So we met up on Sunday. Guys if you ever travel to Phoenix , make sure it by Plane and not Greyhound. Back to the story. We met at my hotel, And I can say she really a sweet person. I can now call her a good friend. Very beautiful person. We eat dinner a Chili's and talk about a few things especially tickling and the TMF. I explained the I sometimes feel alone in this group. I guess because I really don't know alot of people on here. So after dinner we went back to my hotel and sat in her Jeep. I told about the girl who tried to pick me up on the bus. That I tickled to get her to admit she was ticklish. That story later. Anyway Laurie said, "She had to pick up her husband. So I started to poke her on her sides, getting very little reaction. Then I went to her underarm. She started to laugh. But I didn't get the laugh I was hope for. Finally I grab one of her feet and slowly removed her shoe. If you like tickling feet. This a foot tickler gold mine. She is off the scale on ticklishness. I'll let Laurie tell you more. I will be in the phoenix area once a month. Laurie is in trouble. :D

P.S. Laurie thanks. I had a GREAT time. If I wasn't here on business I would travel just to tickle you. and for anyone else. I travel the U.S. for work.
Would like to meet others. I'll be in Buffalo N.Y. and a week and in Milwaukee, Wis. after visiting family. I'm from Milwaukee. Feel free to email me if you like. And if I'm in your neck of the woods. I'll stop by. Meeting one of you guys is like meeting a celebrity.

Thanks Umar !:eek: I had a Great time meeting you,and being tickled by you :p . Thank you for the wonderful compliments about me and my cute tiny ticklish feet,hheheheheh I'd be somewhere between paradise and Hell if I were restrained helplessly and my feet tickled by you or anyone else!:D . I couldn;t believe how tall you were!! giggle it was alot of fun walking around next to you ;);) .
Looking forward to seeing you again when your in the area,I know where you will be staying as long as you don;t change ;).

1000 mile tickle trip

looks le also need to visit AZ sometimes soon.

Umar :),

I have got to tell you ,that if I was restrained helplessly lying on my back with my arms raised over my head,and my ankles restrained..You WOULD get the laugh you were looking for by tickling under my arms,ribs and More!.When you tried to tickle me under my arms I wasn;t completely helpless so that is why my laugh wasn;t as hysterical as when you tickled my feet ;).Next time you come out here,I want you to restrain me and see the comparion between the responses ;).

It's a deal. I'll be back in 3 weeks. You are in trouble young lady. lol

Umar said:
It's a deal. I'll be back in 3 weeks. You are in trouble young lady. lol

Squirming feet under chair in anticipation :D Really??:eek: :p
Going to be staying at the same place?:devil: Keep me updated ,
love to see you again ,and my tiny soft smooth toes,feet say the
same LOL:p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back