• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority Hazing II

sceej56

TMF Expert
Julie inhaled deeply, and took a quick look at the camcorder on the
tripod. "Hi!" she answered brightly, "My name is Julie Taylor and
I'm pledging ..."

"Haw Haw Haw ... I get it now, Helen!" guffawed the thickset woman in
the shirt reading "WOMYN'S RIGHTS NOW", pointing at the helpless
Julie, "Blondie here is pledging a sorority and the bitches are hazing
her."

"Duh, Ida!" replied Helen, then studying the sturdy pillory and stocks
that held the blonde beauty motionless, "Man, they went to a lot of
fucking trouble to haze one fucking pledge. Wonder how come?"

"Uh ... ummm ... hello?" interjected Julie and going against every
instinct, she fluttered her toes, the scarlet nails looked most
seductive, "I was wondering if I could ask a (gulp) favor of you
ladies? W-W-Would you mind ... that is ... see, I'm supposed to ask
people ... would you like to (ulp) ... tickle the soles of my feet?".

"Well, gee, Blondie" answered Ida, enjoying the gorgeous girl's obvious
discomfort, "I mean, we don't even know you ... what kind of `girls' do
you take us for ... haw haw".

"Uh ... look, no offense, okay?" asked Julie hopefully, the prospect of
being so helplessly displayed for these two women was heightening an
already severe sense of self consciousness and vulnerability. She
tried adopting a familiar tone with them, as though talking to her
girlfriends. "Look ..." she said, her voice a confidential
whisper, "Just between us ... I'm pledging Tau Kai Lambda ... and those
screwy broads came up with this crazy stunt, see? See, I've got to
convince twenty people to tickle my feet today - crazy, right - I mean,
I'm with you two, this is ridiculous. I mean, am I right? Anyway,
I've already been through a ton of shit and this is the last test,
okay? So ... if you too could kinda ... play along ... I'd really
appreciate it! Really!".

Helen played dumb; the bimbo was obviously uncomfortable discussing
this, so she'd figure she'd make her talk a little more. "So ... what
you're saying is ... you want Ida and me to tickle you, is that it?".

"No ... no ... not at all!" replied Julie with frantic urgency, then
again in her conspiratorial whisper, "I think I can be straight with
you girls, can't I? This is kinda embarrassing but ... the fact is,
well, my feet are ... kinda sensitive, y'know? They're ... well,
they're ticklish ... my feet are very very ticklish! My so called
`sisters' think it's some kind of joke or something, but ... well, it's
really, uhm ... unpleasant? Anyway, I know how we three can play a
joke on them! See, if you to PRETEND to tickle me and I go crazy
laughing and all ... well, I get credit for two persons and those dumb
broads won't know the differece, right?"

Ida laughed out loud. "Blondie, you got some fucking case, I'll say
that for you. Stuck up bitches like you strut this campus preening
like damn Miss America or something, looking at us like we're dirt!
And you have the BALLS to ask us to go easy on you? Gimme a feather,
Helen!".

"Look, girls, I don't know what your experience has been but but ... I
support gay rights and I'm not a prejudiced person and I ... AHA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ... WHEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... OH NOT
THERE ... NOT THE TOES ... HA HA HA HA HA HA ... OH GOD YES .... HA HA
HA HA ... I-I-I LOVE IT ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE .. G-GO AHEAD ... BWOO
HOO HOO HA HA ... T-T-TICKLE MY FEET!"

Unfortunately for Julie, Helen had other ideas! She slipped around
behind the helplessly bound blonde and slipped her rough hands up
underneath Julie's T-shirt, initially tickling the girl's defenseless
ribs. After a few seconds, however, instinct got the better of Helen
and she began kneading Julie's full plump tits and simulating pelvic
thrusts.

"Man, she got some nice melons, Ida!" snickered Helen, molesting the
captive blonde. In a seemingly incongruous scene, Julie's reaction to
this unwelcome assault ... was hysterical cackling laughter! ida
applied the feather to Julie's hyper ticklish soles with fiendish skill.
"Glad to see you're enjoying yourself, Blondie!" she taunted.

"... AHA HA HA HA HA ... W-W-WAIT ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... S-S-
STOP ... HOO HOO HA HA ... THIS ISN'T F-F-FAIR ... HEE HEE HEE HEE
HEE ... Y-Y-YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED ... HA HA HA HA HA ... T-TO TOUCH ...
WHEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... M-M-MY FEEEEEEET ... AHA HA HA HA HA!".

"Oh, man, my bad, Sweet Cheeks!" chuckled Helen, withdrawing her
roaming hands, "Better let her alone, Ida, we fucked up ... damn, I'm
so embarrassed!"

"Yeah ... sorry about the tits and all, Blondie ..." chimed in
Ida, "Look, we got a class coming up anyway but hey ..." Ida stuffed a
piece of paper into Julie's rear pocket, fondling her ass
shamelessly, "Here's our number. Give us a call when you're `free' ...
haw haw!".

"Yeah ..." added Helen over her shoulder as the two girls left, "We'll
get together ... have a few LAUGHS ... oh, man, I crack myself up
sometimes ..."

Julie Taylor, humiliated and violated, sat in the stocks and
pillory. How the hell did she ever let it go this far, she wondered.
It couldn't possibly be worth it! But if she pulled out now, all the
shit she'd put up with until now would be for nothing. Angry, she set
her jaw and looked at the camcorder with steely resolve!

What do you think, folks? Feedback? Julie
has a long way to go, eh?

Last edited:
Yes, she does. This is a fine scenario. You should contiue it until she gets all twenty foot-ticklings, and describe them in detail. :D

im loving it - i remember this story pretty well- i think its a great story man keep writing - i love to torture shes going through

NOT IMPRESSED!

THIS STORY IS VERY OFFENSIVE! FOR THE REASONS INCLUDED BELOW, PLEASE MODIFY THIS! AS WE HAVE MODIFIED THIS REPLY!
YOURS SINCERELY,
ANNA AND HEATHER

NOT IMPRESSED!

WE HAVE BEEN VERY TEMPTED TO REPORT YOU ON A NUMBER OF POINTS IN THIS STORY! WE ARE EXCEPTIONALLY DISPLEASED ABOUT THE USE OF THE WORD "DYKES". IN MUCH THE SAME WAY THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS DON'T LIKE THAT WORD, WE FEEL YOU SHOULDN'T USE THE WORD THAT YOU USED HERE IN THIS INSTANCE! WE FEEL INSULTED THAT THE TWO LESBIANS IN QUESTION WERE BUTCH (STEREOTYPE) AND CLEARLY SEXUAL ASSAULTERS! ALSO THE USE OF WOMAN RIGHTS ON THE SHIRT IS CLICHE, BECAUSE NOT ALL FEMINISTS ARE LESBIANS!!! THE FACT THEY SEEM TO LACK INTELLECT IS FURTHER INSULTING! PLEASE MODIFY THAT WORD IN PARTICULAR! WE FIND IT DISRESPECTFUL AS WELL AS THIS WHOLE TALE!!!!!
OTHERWISE IT COULD HAVE BEEN ENJOYABLE
YOURS SINCERELY,
ANNA AND HEATHER

P.s We should point out in regards to non-consensual acts, it is the stereotype that all lesbians are sexual predators trying to take advantages of women. LESBIANS are not horrible raping or sexually assaulting cows, but normal people. It is the same for assuming all Italians are the mafia or black people are thieves/muggers. Ridiculous and offensive nonsense. Thoughts no rational person should have. WE don't, nor should anyone else. Also you can modify the tale and removed the word and the sexual assault, that would be acceptable and non-offensive.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I have offended you. I concur that the story involves sterotypical characters - my stores often do and not limited to sexual minorities.. Given the nature and type of storys that appear, involving as they often do abduction, non-consensual sexual acts, slavery and the like, I was surprised by the degree and tone of your objections - but I understand the term I used is offensive to you in the way certain terms are offensive to ethnic minorities. I am puzzled that you could have otherwise found the story enjoyable given that it invovles nonconsensual situations but no further explanation on your part is required or requested. Please accept my apology. I have requested that the moderators remove the story in its entirety and hopefully they will respect my wishes as author.

I think this should be left up to the moderators not up to 1 critic..I love Sceej's stories,at least they have an actual story line, unlike some.

Thank you!

We accept your apology. WE did not think your story was appropriate because of stereotypes. Otherwise, had it been dealt with in a more tactful way, we would have liked it. But since it was... Also to tickleyou had the topic involved say black people and that term was used, there would be an uproar. Or some nasty offensive term for people of Asiatic, Catholic or Jewish extraction. Or the use of the word "k...." in reference to German people. WE will not write that term in full and no-one should! Since you are not a lesbian, you cannot understand what it is like to be stared at or given nasty looks, just for holding your girl's hands. Kissing in public is almost a cardinal sin! We were displeased. While we have not specifically asked for the story to be removed, we understand that offensive posts will be removed. WE were very offended. This is a place of sanctuary for us, not to be violated. If the story was modified and that particular word removed, we would have less objections. However since it will not be, we similarly would rather such tales were removed. Think if you were judging not on self but on sexuality or race. This is not political correctness, just simple respect. WE would not write prejudice, we expect respect to shown to us. That is all!
Anna and Heather

Well,im not going to make this a war of words but i will say this..Just like anything else here,if you dont like m/m stories or pictures for example,you dont have to read or look at them.I myself do not like m/m,but i will read the stories just out of curiosity and because the writers/authors are trying their best to please this group.Ya cant please everyone. Maybe all the guests of the Jerry Springer show might take offence to the hillbillies in Tennessee Ticklers,or how about Big "fat" madge in Georgia Peach.What about all the "Blonde Bimbo's" getting tickled and humiliated in a lot of stories??Lastly,,let me ask you this Anna,,What if all the people you write about,,the cast from buffy,,Jessica Stern,Ally mcBeal,,and the list goes on and on,,,What is some of them read this forum,Do you think they like being portrayed as "lesbians" in all your stories or do you know from some credible magazine such as the National Enquirer that they all are??hummmmm?Think about it..You have the power to read,not read,turn on, turn off...

I wonder then, since we are being PC, is it acceptable to use the terms honkey, cracker or redneck? Personally, I find those to be offensive and would appreciate no stories with said words and removal of stories (or revising) any stories with said words. Thank you.

I think y'all are losomg site of what these stories really are!

At the risk of being bombed by all the P/C folks out there I have to say this, Aren't the fictional stories here just that? Fiction? Nobody I know, myself included, would go out and call anyone by a slur. These stories are written to excite our minds with tickling, aren't they? When I read one and come across something I don't particulary like, I just ignore it and focus on the theme of the story. No one can please everyone, so how about we don't put the spotlight on little indescretions, and see the stories written here for what they are. I'm sure these folks that write them don't mean any harm, and I, personally, don't want to discourage anyone from writing!;)

Listen!

First of we are talking about fictional characters. But in none of these stories do we write prejudice comments. There is a difference between writing fictional tales and writing with prejudice. If the hillbillies as you refer to them are offended, then they have every right to object. This is a community where certain behaviour should not be tolerated. If we knew a prejudice term was here, we would not write it. Bimbo is a terrible term and we agree should not be written. If the story had used the word who is a 6 letter offensive term for african american, it would simply be removed. PC is a stupid term, common courtesy it is. And we agree fictional tales are just that. But again how would we know that this tale would involve the use of that word. Because that is our main objection. Everyone had the right to be upset about something that upsets them. Tickleyou, we do know want a war of words either. WE just don't want offensive words in posts. If the post was edited and that word removed, we would stop. Iggy pop, we agree this had gone on rather long. alabamatickles, we don't disagree. All that is asked is for prejudice terms not to be included. That is the bulk of our complaint. We understand your point of view, tickleyou but since you have never suffered the level of prejudice we have, it is clear you cannot understand how difficult it is to hear certain words. Remove it (that word) and we shall withdraw our complaint.
Anna and Heather
P.S Am I (Heather) invisible? I do have a say as well!

I (Heather)

Let me (Heather) just say that neither Anna or myself want sceej56 to stop writing! I mean all this is really about is that word and to be honest Anna is more offended than me. Still so long as the view of the story is only the view of the prejudice pledgee that's okay. Anna kind of has this thing about being superassertive. SHe was the same with the Pete Sampras site always inciting people. Personally I thought the story wasn't too bad. Still it would be terrible if this became a trend. Also tickleyou, Anna get easily riled when someone attacks (as she sees it) her views so you know, try not to get up her ass too much (Leave that to me ha,ha!). So sceej56, it isn't personal Anna always needs some crusade! SO keep writing cause you are writing some good tales. Maybe be more careful with your words later.
Love,
Heather and even though she isn't here now, Anna

P.s You should have seen Anna's face when someone used an offensive term for a black girl! The amount of times she wrote fuck I am still surprised her post wasn't deleted. It's also weird because Anna and I are as pale as ghosts.

Not sure what to do!

Apparently, it's now "alright to leave the story up as long as the pejorative word is removed? I would not have gone back on my request to remove it but the offended party will be satisfied if the word is removed; and I'll so advise the moderators. But I have a little more to say ... it is not my intention to be personal; I am grateful that my perceived offenses were not taken personally.

Make no mistake, this is an example of what is referred to as political correctness; that is people or groups of people determining that no one should be able to view a story because it offends them or their group. I don't question peoples right to voice objection but there is a distinct difference between voicing your objection and requesting that material be removed so no one elses can see it. That said, I recognize that certain words are in and of themselves extremely inflamatory and I will try to be more careful; however, this has gone a lot farther than an objection to a pejorative for lesbian. I am now scolded that the term "bimbo" is a terrible term and should not be written - does this represent anywhere near a majority opinion. Is objecting to this term solely the privelege of persons who view themselves or are viewed as "bimbos" or may anyone else object on their behalf?

Alabamatickles raises a very valid point - should he demand my story "Georgia Peach" (generously described as a "classic" by some) be removed because it involves sterotypical characters who are dullwitted Southerner? For that matter, can all the New Yorkers on the board demand "Georgia Peach" be removed because it the character from New York is stereotypically portrayed as materialistic and manipulative? Should any aspiring blonde actresses with large breasts be able to demand the removal of "Flirting With Disaster" because it stereotypes them as shallow, vapid and mercenary and further makes the stereotypical assumption that large breasts on young actresss must be the result of silicone implants as oppossed to nature? The aggreived wife in "Flirting With Disaster" is tough, Jewish and from Brooklyn - is this a basis to remove the story? Or is the right to object and censor limited to particular aggrieved racial, ethnic and sexual minorities?

Incidentally, I suspect that there are relatively few people in this forum who need to be reminded how difficult it can be to be part of a sexual minority. Be they straight or gay, large numbers of people here (my personal opinion is that it is the majority) are part of a very small sexual minority who share a fetish or parpaphlia (as defined by medical science, not me, don't want to risk offending all the people who prefer terms like tickling "partialist" or "enthusiast"). It is a minority which is still defined as deviant by the modern medicine (unlike homosexuality) and which is in no way accomodated by society. I am not suggesting it is not hard to be gay or lesbian in this society; I suspect it's not easy for most of us.

Tickleyou makes a valid point as well; when you start demanding removal of material that offends you - you run the risk of beign accussed of hypocrisy. I had not previously read any of Anna and Heather's stories (I assume they are co-authored?). I am not personally offended; however, be aware that people could be offended - very offended. You have projected a lesbain persona on to real people - Eliza Dukshu and Kirsten Dunst, for two. Without regard for whether either of these women are actually lesbians (and they are not, in my opinion), the authors have made an intentional decision to portray them as such for their gratification and that of others.
As I believe we are well aware, many persons are offended by this sort of speculation about the sexuality of others (see the preoccupation with Tom Cruise's sexuality for example which has resulted in multiple libel suits). Don't remember all the particulars but soem college student was arrested recently for posting his bondage fantasies about an actual classmate as opposed to a fictional character. What would the author's reaction be if I were to post that I am an Eliza Dukshu fan and am highly offended that she is depicted as a lesbian for the author's entertainment when everything about her public persona suggests she is not and that he actresses name and the name's of all real people should be removed from the story? I'll bet I would be told (quite properly) to grow up, get over it, and not to read it if I don't like it.

I genuinely don't know what to do or think about this situation. The offended parties have advised me to "keep writing but be more careful" (to paraphrase); frankly, the whole incident had me considering just saying "fuck it" to posting stories on this forum but a lot more people have indicated they like my stuff than don't. If you've read my stuff, your already aware that it tends to be "hard" with an emphasis on humiliation. The ticklee never smailes softly and melts into the tickler's arms - I'm not knocking that style or those who like it; it's just not iterestign to me personally. The victims are always women so it could be argued there's an element of mysogeny to my stuff. The tormentors are are almost always women so it could be argued that there is a not so subtly homo-eroticism. All of these things could easily and justifiably offend some people. So what do you do - vet each story before a committee for offensive language? One of the installments of "Sorority Hazing" involves an overweight African American woman (and no it does not use the pejorative for African American - I am in agreement that would be inappropriate, even for a fictional character to use); should I presume that thsi story should not be posted? One of the offended partys is described as "superassertive"; what am I to make of that - make sure you don't write anything that offends this individual and make sure you properly anticipate what might offend her? With all do respect, I don't think I can do that - I certainly would not have been able to anticipate that "bimbo" is a "terrible term" and "should not be written".

It is not my intention to be personal or patronizing but if I decide to keep posting fiction, it might be better for people who have been offended in the past not to read them in the future. My fiction tends to have a lot of stereotypical characters (blonde bimbo, repressed spinster, self absorbed yuppie, etc) and while I understand it's impossible to know what's in a story until you read it, it's also reasonable to assume that if you have been outraged in the past, you will be outraged in the future. I will forswear the use of the pejorative term for lesbian as I can understand that it crossed a line. I haven't decided whether to post more fiction and will probably have to tink about it and consider what the majority opinion seems to be. If I decide not to, maybe I'll post a notive to make the other installments of "Sorority Hazing" available in some other form to those who want to read them.

Amen!!Leave your stories as is Sceej..Thats what makes them "Yours" and great!.If you have to change that one "word",fine,so be it!

All aboard the ship, the dictatorship.

*Puts on red shirt and numbered armband*

Happy Facism, everyone!

BTW, stereotypes exist only because you believe in them. -- Amiel Wischtin

Stacy

PS - I love your story so far. Totally into it. I think you should continue with it.

Last edited:
Wow. Nicely said, Sceej. I usually don't get into these types of "discussions". But when it comes to censoring the written word I have to. Some words are indeed objectionable, as in my opinion, are some stories. If I encounter words or actions in a story that I don't agree with, I stop reading that story. I don't expect the author to change his/her words to suit me. As Sceej (and others) pointed out, change one word for one person, then you change another word for another person and so on. Eventually you end up with a totally different story or no story at all.

Anna, if you find something objectionable, move on. Why get on a soap box about it. And as far as myself, Tickleyou or anyone else, and I quote:

"Not suffered the level of prejudice we have, it is clear you cannot understand how difficult it is to hear certain words"

How on earth can you assume to make such a statement? Do you know Tickleyou that well that you can say how much he's suffered? What about the rest of us? Maybe we have suffered just as much (if not more) than you have. We just might not want to require that the entire world change to suit us. And besides you didn't "hear" it, you read it. So if it offends, then don't read it.

Censorship. You pile the books, I'll get the gas can.

Just for the record Eliza is not a lesbian nor does she have any lesbian tendencies that I know of. As far as Kirsten goes I can't say for sure, but I doubt it.

Okay!

I (Anna) was very tempted to write an offensive post. But instead I am apologizing. I overreacted to the use of a disgusting term. I got called that a lot at high school, so I overreacted. AS for writing that Kirsten Dunst and Eliza Dushku were lesbians, We (heather and me) got that idea from a lesbian sex writer. Heather convinced me I was overreacting and that there were no homophobic actions in this story or from anyone writing a post. We agree the bimbo or Southerner thing is over the top, but I (Anna) just really hate that one word. Sorry sceej56, didn't mean to cause such a problem. Just felt like that girl in high school people used to scream out "Fucking Dyke!" at the top of their voices. It's so easy to say forget or ignore, but it's isn't that easy. As for minority, you can hide having a fetish, but not being a lesbian. If you would press the edit button next to the post and change that one word, that all I really need. I overreacted again and I apologize, you weren't attacking me and I am sorry. And I (we Anna), okay we don't support censorship! I just let one word rubbed me up the wrong way! Also merman, sometimes people take words wrong way.
Love,
Anna and my ticklish lover Heather
Also if you were to write part 3 with cute, girlish lesbians, we would definitely read it! Sorry, again!
Also does that mean people won't us to get the read of part 7 cause we will!

Well, I think we've all had our say ...

Apologies exchanged, no hard feelings and time for everyone to move on. There are still some issues unresolved but it's probably unreasonable to think these things ever get fully resolved. The offending word has been edited out by me - the author - as the moderators were now (rightly, I think) worried about getting into a censorship debate. Anna, sorry to hear about the tough time in high school and for bringing up an unpleasant memory. I don't know that I'll be accomodating your story request but look at it this way, maybe the bitch from high school went on to pledge the "wrong" sorority and now finds herself in a set of stocks on campus ...

Thanks for understanding!

Glad we got this sort out. Sorry about the problems we well I (Heather as I painfully read felt somewhat differently) caused. Thanks for the thought, hope she does get it cow!
LOve,
Anna and my girl Heather

Sometimes I feel I understand the Fall of Man better than anyone.
-kafka

Ben

Oh please!

Will y'all leave this story alone? It is fine just the way it is. Tickleyou is right. You can't please everyone. I am a black female and I've been offended by quite a few things on the internet. But it's my choice to keep getting online day after day. You just have to eat the meat and throw the bone away. If I observed the word n***** in a story, I wouldn't jump up and down screamin' and cryin'!!! I'd keep steppin' or move on to the next story. Because I love tickling. And how can you combine your love for tickling with being politically correct? We all know there are over a thousand stories on here. So stop cryin Anna! Get over it! Good Job Scee. Loved it!!! In fact I love all your stories. Keep it up. :D

Ahem, I'd like to take a moment to interject in the midst of this discussion of political correctness to say,

EXCELLENT STORY!, scee. I look forward to reading the rest of it when you post the other chapters.
You just have to eat the meat and throw the bone away.
Well said! A life lesson for us all.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back