• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority Hazing II

LOOK WHAT U ALL ARE DOING

Hey I would just like to say that i personally think we all have been stared at since we are a minority. By elminating any and all stories that some thinks the language is "offensive" then we might as well close this forum because the evanglist christians would take offense by the sexual meaning in most stories let alone the isolationists who do not like this kind of "contact" at all...
dont you understand that this will get out of hand..
Finally i must say as a non-gay man i do not believe it to be deathly offensive that people use stereotypical "WORDS" to describe a certain trait of a fictional character, mainly becuase by attacking the author makes observeres see less of ur side and identify more with the stereotype that gays are too "touchy" about everything (not my view just a common one). I'm sorry if u find offense to that but by jumpin down sceej56 throat over a WORD u make urself seem petty insteading of askin politely that in the future sceej56 refrain from usin such words becuase they (in your oppinon) unfairly describe fictional characters. Being stared at is one thing but forcing your view on someone else regardless of how righteous it is (to you and many others i bet its really offensive) its still boils down to the fact that you were rude and you should also aplogize.

Okay!

Point made. I have moved on! Maybe and not to start a war of words, you should all let it go! I will not complain, again! Jeez, this is worse than when I made that offer of clips and my clips couldn't fit and then my computer crashed. Also, there is no need to be defensive. To caramel cutie, I overreacted and "ahem" it seems so has everyone else to one overreacting post. And if anyone wrote that word on this site, I'm sorry I will complain! MOstly because if a character doesn't say it or think it, then such words aren't needed!
Love,
Anna and my girl Heather

i have to agree with anna and heather. i have a couple of lesbian friends that are together and are nice and funloving. this story sounds like a guy who's ONLY dream in life is to have a three some with some lesbians and is a sexual pig.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back