• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That 80s Tickling Part 1: Make Katie mine!

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Sophia waited for her beloved KAtie to enter the door. Since her boyfriend Owen was at the base, ex-boyfriend and Katie's brother Corey was with scary hot girlfriend Tuesday (the hottest punk, Sophia knew) and RT was at a woman's house and Roger at his job, Katie would be hers for the conversion. Sophia waited until Katie walked in the door. "Hey Katie!" said Sophia. "Hey Sophia! WHat's up?" she asked. "Here, sit!" she said, taking Katie's arms and gently guided her down. Sophia was in her happy mode as was Katie, but Katie still felt nervous. Sophia had a huge crush on her, and she found out she only dated Corey to get close to her. But Katie also knew that Sophia's love was too deep to actually go nuts on her. Or so she thought. "I got you some water!" she said, smiling her little smile. "Thanks, Sophia." thanked KAtie, drinking the glass of water. WHile Sophia was selfish and mean spirited towards everyone, she was always nice to Katie because she has a special place in her heart. Katie smiled at Sophia, making her heart soar and was about to say something when she collapsed. Sophia grabbed her and lifted her to her bedroom.

Katie awoke to find herself tied to her bed. She was in her bra and underwear and Sophia was standing over her smiling. Katie said nothing but retained her smile. She needed to be gentle, Sophia was usually hard as stone but she knew her feeling could be easily hurt. ANd KAtie was an exceptionally nice person. SHe also knew Sophia could do anything to her if she was upset. "Sophia, sweetie..." said Katie, still smiling. "could you please untie me?" Sophia bent over her grinning. It made Katie nervous. "Not until you go out with me!" she replied. Katie knew she had to be gentle, Sophia was vain, spoilt and always got what she wanted. "Sophia, I vare for you, love you as a friend but I'm dating Owen. ANd I am straight!" she said, gently and softly. "OH,you're bisexual now and dumping him for me!" she said, in a high energetic voice. Then she ran her fingers across Katie's belly. "hehehehahahahahahaha!NOOOO!!!stoppit!hahahahahehehehehahahaha!" giggled Katie. She had been horribly ticklish and her mother, Corey and father had all tickled her rotten. When they were children, Corey and ROger would gang tickle her. This was worse. "hahahahahahaNoohahahahaha!plehehehehehase!stohahhahahap!" begged Katie still giggling. "Go out with me, Katie!" sang Sophia.
To be continued

KAtie squealed with laughter. How she hated to be tickled. Sophia's obsession with her had became dangerous. Sophia moved to test out Katie's ticklish ribs. "HAHAhahahahahahaha!nooo!!!plehehehehehehease!Sophiahahahahahahahahaplease!!hehehehahahahahahahhohohohohonomore!hahahahahahahahahaha!" squealed Katie.
to BE CONTNIUED
IT'S 1:14 am!!!!!!!
and I (ANNA) NEED MY SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DITTO (HEATHER)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back