• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cheerleader tickling

tower98

TMF Master
I don't know if anyone has read this before, but I just found it and thought I would post it.

I remember a situation in high school, at a time when I still thought I was the only tickler in the world. This incident had a profound effect on me and at the time, I truly believed I was going to come out of my skin. I attended a small, private, college prep school, so everyone knew everyone else and cliques did exist but intermingled regularly. Between two of the buildings, a class building and the gym, there was a grassy area where most everyone would hang out and sunbathe or whatever.

On this particular day, a group of cheerleaders were in the grassy area taking a break from practicing their routines. I was walking by when I heard one of the girls yell out "She's SO ticklish let's GET HER!" and immediately, the young lady they were focused on screamed and tried to run away.

What I saw next was so overwhelming to me that I was not myself for several days. The group chased her down, encircled her and they were all poking and grabbing her sides. The ticklish girl twitched and sputtered, twirled and whirled in a vain effort to escape the prodding hands. She was screaming and laughing at this circle tickling and finally fell to the ground. The group pounced on her. Three of the cheerleaders sat on her legs and two others had her arms, one on each arm. She was pinned down so completely with her arms held over her head. The pinned cheerleader began to scream and beg for them not to tickle her, and those who had her pinned were saying all kinds of taunting things to her such as "are you THAT ticklish?" The girl sitting on her legs closest to her waist was straddling her legs, facing her torso, and you could see her hands prodding and poking at the sides and tummy of the pinned girl. The laughter was already bursting and the screams for mercy set in without restraint.

I was mesmerized and frozen there. I was so uncomfortable that somehow, someway, someone was going to see right through me and know that I was getting completely um, shall we say "hormonic". But I couldn't move. I just stared. I was good friends with all of these young women, and the one doing the tickling and I were even project partners in a science class. I was so afraid I was giving away my weirdness to them, and that somehow, they could tell the underlying effect this was having on me.

The young lady on the ground began screaming at the poking of her ribs. And then it really began. I saw the hands of the one doing the poking begin to untuck the pinned cheerleader's shirt. It was one of those tight, clingy, cotton shirts that rather conformed to the shape of the body. Her hands went underneath the shirt and you could see the little mounds of her hands under the shirt prowling all over the poor girl's torso. The pinned girl was so ticklish, she just screamed in laughter. I'm sure it lasted no more than a minute or two, but it seemed like a voyeuristic eternity. The shirt conformed to the hands of the tickler and you could literally see the little hand mounds moving up and down her sides and across her ribs and tummy. You could even see the tiny little movements of the fabric where her fingers were wriggling so that you could tell she was doing a "spider" tickling rather than a pinching one. The ticklish girl's head was rolling back and forth in wild cackling laughter. On and on and on the little fabric mounds traversed the sides from waist to underarm and would just linger in spots that caused the insane bursting laughter, and would then travel across the ribs and belly, continuing the move and linger pattern. The tickler noticed my staring and yelled to me, "David, help me tickle her.. she's soo ticklish" I was almost in shock at this development. I panicked. My mouth and throat were so dry that my voice cracked as I said something like, "No, you're doing just fine." Although there was only one set of hands doing the tickling, that seemed to be more than enough. If any of the young ladies holding her arms and legs helped tickle, I cannot remember. I only recall how she was pinned and how those little hand mounds scampered over the pinned girl's torso.

The pinned girl laughed so long and so hard with this hard laughter that exploded from somewhere so deep within her that I couldn't hear anything else. I had lost all contact with reality and it was as if nothing else existed but this moment in time. I hated that I was watching this because I was so uncomfortable, but I was truly frozen in place and couldn't tear my eyes away from it. It wasn't until they finally let her up that I realized how incredibly aroused I was. The moment they let her up and the trance was broken, I walked quite briskly to my car and left the school.

For the longest time after that, I would feel these wild butterflies in my stomach every time I would see those cheerleaders. When any one them would talk to me, I would find an excuse to get away as soon as possible. I would think about that episode and instantly become "hormonic". I finally got over that episode and had *many* one on one tickling experiences with several of them, but it took a couple of weeks to actually be able to be around them and not replay the episode of that day in my mind.

Man, that takes me back...

Gotta wonder if that was a true story. Sure does read like one. Whew, memories! The poor guy... I know EXACTLY how he felt.

A friend in college once told me about how girls gang tickling some poor girl was rampant at cheerleader camp. Sooner or later someone's ticklishness would be revealed, and they would all pounce and tickle with glee. She said she got her turn a couple of times too. She knew about my fetish when she relayed the story and knew I would love it. In case you were wondering, it took a reinforced brace to return my dropped jaw to its upright and locked position after hearing that.

Re: Man, that takes me back...

AffectionateDan said:
Gotta wonder if that was a true story. Sure does read like one. Whew, memories! The poor guy... I know EXACTLY how he felt.
Dan,
I can tell you where this story came from... My husband David (aka TickleFan and TummyDragon) wrote this based on one of his high school experiences.

:D

tower98 said:
I found the site it came from, there are many stories on the site. It has alot of f\m stories.

http://www.tklovers.com/storiesmale.htm

I'm so glad you made your way to our website, Tower :)

David (TickleFan/TummyDragon) put together a huge compilation of tickle stories for me -- one of my favorites forms of tickle entertainment, outside of the real thing :devil: ) and we decided to share them others who share our kink.

Over time the site slowly evolved to what it is today... it now includes a few sound files, some pics, and a search engine for all the tickle stories. Oh yes, and there is a tiny little forum, too... nothing nearly as impressive as this one, but fun just the same :D

Happy Tickling!

Oh yeah, this one is true...

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been out of the loop for a while.

This is a true story. I can remember the events of that day vividly. I think what stuck in my mind and made such an impression were the dancing "hand mounds" weaving all over that pinned girl's torso to the sound of *exploding* laughter. The funny thing about this, is that cheerleader who led the ticklish attack was just as ticklish as the one she initiated her attack upon. I had the opportunity to tickle her almost senseless several times when I had her trapped in my car on a date, etc.

I have no doubt whatsover, with hindsight what it is, that this lady has a full blown tickling fetish. I would not surprise me a bit to see her pop up on the TMF one of these days (if she's not already). I would even go so far as to say that she probably initiated her cheerleader tickle attacks with the full hope that the tables would be turned. She knew I loved to tickle although I never came out at that time and stated that I had a fetish. She knew it, and would always tickle attack me, knowing full well that I'd wrestle her down and pin her for another insanity session. She always hung out with me, wanted to be around me, and she would always tickle me or *somebody*.

I'd love to time travel back to that time period of my life with the openness and maturity level I have now. It would be a blast to see what havok I could wreak. :devil:

TD

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back