• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All within my hands (M/F Feet)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
The following story is 50/50 true and fiction. One guess as to which bit actually happened…:wow:

Of all the jobs I never want to have to do again, this one stood head and shoulders above the rest. Our IT team had ‘forgotten’ that we had a new director starting work today and as a result hadn’t booked my time to go install his shiny new telephone. This, in and of itself, wasn’t a huge problem. What was a problem was we simply didn’t have a free telephone socket on that side of the building, let alone within reach of an extension cord from his desk. So it was I found myself trying to squirm my way down a crawl space behind a bank of desks to reach the nearest distribution point.

Now in order to understand why this wasn’t exactly a fun job, let me paint a picture of the state of our ‘access routes’. All around our offices there’s a ‘marble’ window ledge about a foot and a half wide. Every so often there’s a pillar connecting floor to ceiling and it’s down these pillars we run the bulk of our network and telephone cable. To get to them requires crawling down the gap between the desks at one edge of the marble and the outside wall, avoiding the mass of existing cables, radiators, heating pipes and other items that can either trap or hurt the unwary engineer. Of course such spaces never get cleaned and it’s not unusual to find discarded sandwiches, fluffy Maltesers, unidentifiable mounds of various sticky substances and the occasional bit of wildlife while shuffling along on hands and knees. Each desk comes down almost to the ground, there’s maybe a foot of clearance available. Enough to slide under to have a look at any potential problems with existing cables, or to store small objects right were we need to go, but not enough to gain proper access to the runs.

Adding to the problems was the fact I’m a pretty chunky guy, broad of shoulder one might say, and there was precious little space between the walls and me. The only plus point is that I’m pretty limber and can wriggle out of most tight spots if I have to and have embarrassed a couple of the younger guys by getting places they can’t. Just to make the job that little bit harder I was having to carry the tools for the job with me hooked to my belt, so a rather large yellow telephone handset / line tester was on my left hip, crimping tool, screwdriver and wire cutters on my right, my mobile phone was clipped on in line with my spine to keep from damaging it and a big reel of simple two wire cable was duck taped to my back. Not exactly an elegant solution, but it worked.

So I get about halfway down the twenty foot run towards the distribution point and have to stop for a minute or two to shuffle some boxes of old promotional materials out of my way from where they’d been ‘temporarily stored’ about two years ago. As I do so I notice that two desks down there’s a pair of feet sticking into the crawlspace, a decidedly lethal looking pair of stiletto heel shoes glinting in the dull light. A quick glance at the numbers written on the ledge above my head and a mental cross-reference to our current seating plan brings a grin to my face as I realise just who those feet belong to. A very, very pretty employee who started working for us about six months ago and who I still can’t manage to say two words to without sounding like a complete idiot. Don’t ask me why that’s the case, I know people who I’d say are better looking (though not by much admittedly) that I don’t have this problem with, in fact I know no-one else I have this problem with, but something about her sends my brain into orbit whenever I saw her.

Making a mental note to warn her not to move her feet as I went past I finished off moving the boxes and got going again. Much to my relief the feet had vanished by the time I drew level with the desk so I didn’t have to work out how to let her know I was coming past without scaring the daylights out of her. I had to work myself up onto my left side to get past a pillar, my arms above my head as I wriggled forward, body facing out towards the office, though the wooden back of the desk hid me from view. That feeling of relief lasted about ten seconds as first one shoe and then the other came flying under the desk.

The first shoe hit toe first in my chest, bouncing off and leaving me a little surprised but unhurt. The second came in heel first with uncanny accuracy, the sharp tip of the stiletto perfectly targeted on my crotch. Options being a tad limited in the enclosed space I settled for taking a large mouthful of my own arm to muffle the yelp and assumed the traditional ‘traumatised testes’ position as best I could, hands shielding the abused area from any more projectiles as I tried to shuffle up past the pillar to get out of the line of fire. Leaning back against the wall, back curled over to let me fit in I waited for the red spots to finish dancing in front of my eyes and the nausea to pass. As the pain started to ebb away I glanced back to see the shoes lying where they’d fallen and a pair of stocking clad feet sticking back under the desk. And a plan started to form in my mind…

Reaching back I peeled the cable reel off my back as quietly as I could and unwound about ten, twelve feet of the stuff. This stuff is really thin and strong, and was useful for exactly two things: telephone cable and a cheap source of cable ties when the proper Ziploc ones ran out. I don’t think it’ll come as a huge surprise to find it was the second option I had in mind now. Working quickly I wrapped the cable in a very loose loop around her ankles, running the ends of the cable up to the metal beam that supported the marble window ledge and looping it over. Right now the cable wasn’t even touching her, but a quick tug on the loose ends above my head and the beam would act as a makeshift pulley, tightening the noose around her ankles and leaving them helpless.

Of course I had a slightly larger problem, for my plan to work I needed her to be a willing participant in her own predicament, at least to begin with. Reaching back I pulled my mobile off my back and tapped out a quick e-mail, probably the simplest e-mail I’d ever written actually as writing anything of note with a mobile phone keypad isn’t exactly a quick process. “Happy Birthday Lass” was the entire message and, a few seconds later I heard the expected muttered “but it’s not my birthday…” from above. Reaching forward I scoped her feet into my lap and gently started to run my fingernails over her soles.

Being unable to see anything above ankle height made it difficult to judge her reaction and for the first few seconds my heart was in my mouth as all the really nasty things that could happen if she complained about this to management went through my mind. Then, to my shock, amazement and sheer delight she actually pushed her feet into my hands, toes curling down slightly before arching back, stretching her soles out and exposing them completely to my wandering fingers. Not wanting to disappoint I focused on the task at hand, switching from my nails to fingertips, alternating light, fleeting tickles with deeper, harder strokes that were more a massage than anything else.

I felt a slight tremor run though her body as she tried to push her feet even closer to me and I shifted slightly, not wanting to let her accidentally slip out of the loose loop of cable still surrounding her ankles. Not wanting her to get used to any particular motion I started trailing my fingers down her soles from the base of her toes all the way to the tip of her heel, then matching the path back up again using the edge of my nails. From above I could hear very gentle, very quiet and rather muffled noises, a soft moan as my fingers ran down, a stifled giggle as they went up. As I alternated tickling and rubbing those gorgeous feet I realised that I didn’t actually need to hear her to know what effect this was having. Every time a groan filtered down to my waiting ears her foot would stretch, toes pointing up as she tried to push forwards into my hands. For every giggle her toes would curl down and her feet would twitch slightly, though there was no immediate effort to pull away.

Encouraged I decided to really chance my luck. Pausing for a moment but leaving a hand on top of her right foot to let her know I hadn’t gone away I pulled my legs up under me and dropped down onto my belly, legs stretched out behind me as I reached out with both hands to her waiting feet. My thumbs started in the centre of her sole and in long, luxurious strokes rubbed away the tensions of the day, hands wrapping around the tops of her feet, flexing and caressing her all over. Caught up in the moment I moved forward and pressed my lips to her nylon covered feet, kissing her through the thin material, my nose acting as another pressure point as it rubbed against her. For the first time I wished I could actually see her reaction as I was performing my ministrations, the occasional hint of a gasped breath above exciting and frustrating me in equal measure.

Her legs had slipped under the lip of the desk slightly and I could just reach the bottom of her calve without allowing her to see my hands. Caressing her there I actually felt her body tense and tremble as my teeth passed over her toes as I took her right foot, nylon and all, into my mouth and started sucking on those delectable toes. A process that was made considerably more difficult by her left foot pressing against my lips, clearly desperate for some attention of its own.

Bringing my hands reluctantly back from her leg I held her left foot firmly in one hand and used the other to start tickling her in earnest. Her feet told the story as well as her face would have in other circumstances, both twitching from the extra stimulation, but neither pulling away from my attentions, the foot in my mouth actually pushing forward slightly and tickling itself against my teeth. As it did so I shifted my weight slightly to accommodate her and ended up lying in a slightly awkward position that sent a renewed burst of pain through my still sore testicles, reminding me what I was doing down here in the first place.

Reaching up I pulled the cable down and, as planned, the noose closed and her feet were suddenly trapped, tied tightly together and held slightly off the ground. The cable wouldn’t let her bring her feet down and she couldn’t move them up thanks to the edge of the desk pressing on her legs. She was helpless and knew it as, for the first time, she actively tried to pull back. But it was far too late for that. Hooking my fingers into the tops of her nylons I yanked down, splitting them from top to bottom and letting my hands roam over her bare soles. No longer was the tickling playful, now I was on the attack and the reaction was instant.

As my fingers dove down onto their targets she started to cover up for the first time, toes scrunching, feet trying to cross over each other for protection. But the cable held them fast and stopped any movement after only a fraction of an inch. Grinning to myself I increased the speed of my ticklish explorations, fingers roaming up and down, diving in between the toes to draw panicked gasps from above, racing down her soles and tracing every line and curve before starting the whole process over again. On and on, at least ten minutes of heavy duty tickling and to my surprise she hadn’t yet laughed out loud. Not that I was complaining, this was far too much fun to wish for it to end. Grabbing the loose end of the cable that held her, I snipped a small length off and, after checking that the end wasn’t pointed or sharp enough to cause damage, slid it into my right hand and brought the bare wire down to her wiggling sole.

She went still, I mean rigid, as the wire touched her and as it travelled over the by now thoroughly explored terrain of her feet I heard a whispered “No…no please enough.” from her, strain clear in her voice as she fought the rising urge to laugh out loud. Of course, it wasn’t enough, I could feel the call for revenge rising through me, and I decided to deliver what I was sure would be the knockout blow. Pulling the remains of her nylon completely clear I bobbed my head and engulfed her naked toes in my warm mouth, tongue worming out to slide in between the first two toes, tasting her and tormenting her all at once.

To my amazement she didn’t break and I started to wonder what more I could do to her without giving the game away. Then it hit me. Working my tongue down I placed it flat against the bottom of her toes, teeth touching the sole just behind my tongue and started a quiet, low pitched hum in the back of my throat. Her foot gave one big jerk upwards; there was a thud as her leg bounced off the underside of the desk and a single ringing bark of laughter from above. I pulled away, cutting the cable as I did to free her from her bondage, moving back down the crawl space as quickly as I could, pausing only to leave a brief note written on a forgotten post-it note inside her shoe. To my surprise nothing happened for a few minutes and I’d reached my original destination and had the cable connected before I saw a hand groping under the desk back down the crawl way. It searched around for a moment, clearly trying to tell if anyone was there, and then seemingly reluctantly pulled the shoes out and away.

I finished off the job, shutting the panel and securing it to the wall again, before starting the long crawl to get out of what was starting to become quite a claustrophobic space. As I passed her desk I was half expecting a hand to grab me and force a confession, but all I saw was a rather familiar post-it note screwed up on the floor. Something made me pocket it as I went by and ten minutes later I emerged exhausted at the far end of the office, the lass in question nowhere in sight. Ducking into the privacy of our server room I unrolled the note and stared in shock at what was written.

On the top half was my own drunken spider handwriting with “Next time, be careful where you throw your shoes.” in red marker. Underneath it, in a script that seemed to flow from one letter to the next was a simple reply.

“Next time, let me see you. 8574-9621. Call me.”

Last edited:
Let me have a go at this

My guess is you actually did get hit by a pair of shoes while crawling in the crawlspace between desks trying to do your job, and that you actually did get one in the crotch. The rest of the story was left to your imagination.

Is that correct?

Otherwise, an erotically entertaining story. Would have liked to have heard more laughing out loud by your ticklee, but that's just my preference. Nevertheless, I always fantasized tickling a woman's feet from under her desk/table in an office setting, but in today's climate, such an act would be frought with risks and reprecussions.

If the tickling part was true, you were one lucky dude.

Ooops, sorry Toasty, have been rebuilding PC since last weekend (don't ask, 'tis a long and boring tale) and couldn't get back to you.

Sadly, Toasty was also bang on the money, it's all true up to the "plan started to form in my mind..." line, then heads off, mainly as it took nearly ten minutes to get out of the position my body had asumed when shoe'd somewhere a heel was never meant to go. But I figured you guys would rather this version of events :D Though a few years back myself and a fellow ops drone DID manage to do something close to this and get away with it, mainly because we made damn sure we knew who was on the other side of the desk and that she wouldn't mind too much (least not to the point of reporting it). But that's another story.

Alright, gather round my friends, smoke ‘em if you got ‘em and let me tell you a tale….

*wibbly wobbly fade effect*

It was about five years ago, and I’m working as an ops monkey at a firm in London. Basically the job’s a mix of helpdesk support and building maintenance, so we do everything from telling people to reboot their machines to installing and running the network around the building. I came in one morning, along with another worker who we shall call Tim, to find some rather strange news waiting for us. The night shift was supposed to have gone into the data preparation office, removed the old network cables and replace them with new ones. The layout of the place was much the same as that described in the story above, cable runs between the backs of desks next to walls leaving a small crawl space for us lot to try and squeeze down. The problem was the night shift had indeed removed the cables, but seemed to have run out of time and decided to let us put the new ones in first thing in the morning. Why was this a problem? The data prep team was always the first (well, second after IT) team in the building and had a busy day ahead to finish all the paperwork required for payroll.

To cut a long story short we left the boss manning the helpdesk, grabbed boxes of cables, network hubs, anything we thought we might need, piled it onto a cart and set a new record for running the length of the building. What we ended up putting in was possibly the ugliest cable job on record, but it did work and let the team get through the day. Not trusting the night shift guys to finish the job (admittedly a difficult thing to do with a size nine boot jammed up where the sun don’t shine after we’d ‘talked’ to them regarding professional conduct) we stayed late and headed back after five to rip out the bodge job and re-do it properly.

Well, when we got there we found all but one of the team had left as we’d asked. The only one still there was a young, and it must be said, very attractive, red head named Yvonne. She’d always been a bit mischievous, especially around me for some reason (looking back I wish I’d not been such a monumental coward back then and at least asked her out, but hey, live and learn. Wait, what am I talking about, I'm still a monumental coward ;) ), with her last little prank requiring some fast talking with the MD when she literally jumped into my arms as I left his office. So the thought of revenge was already bubbling in my brain. She was doing all the manual stuff that didn’t need the computers so we were free to go about our business.

While neither me nor Tim was exactly thin (natural born rugby players) we’d gotten pretty good at twisting our way into the oddest damn corners to get at that last empty network socket wedged behind someone’s desk, and we were both damn quick workers, so in less than an hour we’d got everything in and tested and were going about the business of tidying up our handiwork when we saw a pair of feet pop under a desk not five feet away from where we were working. I asked her afterwards, and was told that the computers made enough noise to hide the fact we were moving about so she’d thought we’d finished and left. Anyway, I took one glance and looked at Tim, and I could see the same thought going through his mind as mine. We crawled up to those tempting tootsies and, in one simultaneous move knocked her dangling shoes off and started scratching and scraping for all we were worth.

What it must have been like I can’t imagine, after all she didn’t know there was even anyone else in the room, so what she thought had hold of her I don’t know. The end result though was impressive. Her first reaction was a shriek loud enough to wake the dead, then nothing for a long moment, then hysterical laughter. Her situation wasn’t helped by the fact she was on a wheeled chair, so every time she tried to yank away all that happened was we held her were she was and the chair moved backwards. Three good escape attempts and there was a thud as she hit the floor, still sitting and with her legs straight out in front of her. We gave her one good, quick tug and pulled her far enough under the desk that, with a bit of stretching I could reach out and wrap my hand around the back of her stocking-clad knee while keeping the other hand on her foot. Tim on the other hand used his, well, other hand, to keep her feet as still as possible as we worked her over.

And boy, did we work her over, I don’t think we left an inch of skin untouched or untickled from the tips of her toes to the bottom of her thighs. Well, maybe a little, but we tried out best not to leave anything out. What I remember most about the whole incident actually will probably seem silly, but throughout it all, while she might have laughed like a banshee, not once did she actually ask us to stop. I wonder if she enjoyed it? I guess I’ll never actually have an answer to that but I’d like to think that was the case. Oh, she begged for mercy, she howled, she screamed, she twitched and writhed, but never did she say flat out “Stop”. We tickled her like that, twenty torturous fingers working over her legs and feet at will, for maybe fifteen, twenty minutes, and only stopped when we heard her start to really struggle for breath.

We thought it was over then, but I guess we really were a little young and very stupid, or maybe just inexperienced. As we were making our way out of the cable run, a pair of hands suddenly popped under one of the desks and grabbed my ribs! I think I’ve mentioned this before, but I’m insanely ticklish and wrenched away from that touch so quick I actually whacked my head and shoulder against a metal radiator. Needless to say I wasn’t hanging about after that and got a move on heading for the exit, but then I heard a yell from behind me as those hands found Tim’s armpit and raked up and down as fast as they possible could. He twisted around and actually ended up heading back the way we’d come.

What followed next was about fifteen minutes of a rather elaborate game of hide and seek. She’d listen to us shuffling our way around, work out where we were heading for and stick something in front of the exit (remember this is a space maybe three feet by three feet for the largest, so blocking them ain’t hard). Then as we turned back those hands would dive back under the desks looking for us. Sometime she’d find us, sometimes she wouldn’t, but one particular incident stands out in my mind.

She managed to grab Tim as he was moving through a particularly narrow bit and had to try and slide through partially on his side, partially on his back. Unfortunately for him he’d gotten caught and now had a hand wrapped around either side of his rib cage poking and prodding through his shirt. My first thought, after “whew, that could have been me” of course, was to help him out, but couldn’t quite figure out how to do it without making myself a target. Looking up I realised there was a join between two desks right by Tim’s head and with a quick turn I backed up to it. I walked my feet up the wall, into the natural ‘chimney’ between the desks and leaving my body weight supported by my shoulders and arm as I twisted my head around to get a good look at what was going on. Her left arm was almost completely inside the cable run to reach Tim’s ribs and that left her armpit just within range. Reaching out I drove my own fingers into that warm hollow, sliding in between the thin cotton of her t-shirt and her silky smooth skin. Nothing fancy, nothing special just out and out tickling, and I felt her jerk back, or try to anyway. Glancing out of the corner of my eye I found her still trying to tickle Tim, who’d instinctively clamped his arms down to protect his own ‘pits and in doing so trapped her arm with his. Until she stopped her own tickle assault he wasn’t about to let go, and she didn’t realise it was me that had a hold of her so thought that, by stopping her tickle, she’d just leave herself open to retaliation.

Her laughter mixed with his and I wish I could have recorded it, as it was a tune far better than anything made by today’s pop stars. I actually felt a shiver pass through me as they seemed to laugh in harmony, a perfect duet of pure fun, albeit a reluctant one under the circumstances. We stayed like that for a minute or two until my shoulders started to protest at carrying the load and I flopped down heavily to the floor. As soon as I did so I pulled back, not wanting to add a third voice to the song, and as I left Yvonne realised what was going on and stilled her hands. Tim released her and she pulled back, still giggling.

We made it out eventually, though we all got tickled pretty thoroughly before it came to an end. There was a rather awkward moment as we all stood face to face, then we all got real big grins and started joking about it. We packed up our network gear, she finished off her paperwork, and we went down the nearest pub where, like true gentleman, we bought her a drink or two to make up for our rather underhanded sneak attach. I actually ended up driving her home afterwards as she’d missed the last bus by about an hour, and ended up getting my first kiss as a thank you (yeah, yeah, I know, first kiss at nineteen, sad and pathetic, but what can I say, I’ve never subscribed to the idea of a relationship with someone I can’t honestly imagine spending the rest of my life with). A damn good night all things considered.

*reverse wibbly wobbly fade effect*

So there you have it, the true story of what happened, unembellished and unedited.

Dude, thanks for sharing that story! It's great that you're co-workers can appreciate a little fun in the workplace and that Yvonne went along with the whole idea! I'm also willing to bet that she did enjoy the tickle session knowing it was you who was tickling her (I have that feeling she liked you).

Now just to clarify, your original story incorporated elements of your adventures with Yvonne with the incident of getting the shoe in the crotch. Were these two separate incidents? If so, what did you actually do after you shook off the effects of the shoe in the crotch? If it were me, I would have noted who that person was and just casually approached her about what she did (and perhaps strike up a conversation, probably leading to a consensual foot tickle or massage?).

Nevertheless, it was a great idea to incorporate various ideas from your experiences, inject an element of fantasy, and weave them into a story that entertaining and arousing! I enjoy stories where a woman merely submits to having her feet tickled/massaged by someone unbeknownst to her while taken by surprise. Regrettably, such a practice is not considered PC in real life, because you'll never know how a woman would react to it.

Once again, great stories dude!

Excellent posts, both of them, BOFH!

You write very well; and both of your stories kept me glued to my chair!

I don't know why you say you're a chicken - your real-life tickling story indicates to me that you have cajones big enough to come in a dumptruck!

Sole - there are just so many ways that last line can be read wrong... Or maybe I need to get a little more sleep and fresh air (umm, not at the same time obviously). Still, that goes right in at number three in my all time compliments list though, thanks :D

Toasty - Okay, the short version. These two stories are totally separate, by about five years in real life. I wasn't thinking specifically of the real life incident when I wrote the first one, though I'm sure it influenced it a little. In fact pretty much everything I write is at least partially based in real life as I'm a firm believer in writing from your own experiences. As to what actually happened afterwards, two things:

1) With the aid of a bit of black plastic taken from our 'we don't know what this is or where it came from but if we throw it out we know we'll need it' bin, a lot of duct tape and subtle placing of the shoe I managed to confront the culprit a few minutes later with the line "Umm, do you think you could watch where you throw these things?" and a shoe that appeared to go through my hand.

2) After the hysterics had died down (and I'd finsihed dodging slaps) we (me, her and about four other people that were around at the time) bailed down the local pub for lunch. The obvious line of "shouldn't you kiss it better?" came from one of the other workers, Sally (name changed to protect the not-so-innocent) played along and I figured it best not to mention where it had actually hit in public. In fact she did indeed 'kiss it better' and my word did she put some, umm, enthusiasm into it, so much so that I was fighting to keep my eyeballs from rolling up into my head, and that was just from what she was doing to my hand. I did mention the actual point of impact later as we were coming back and actually got a genuine kiss for my consideration, though sadly not one with any real passion behind it. Still, I think all things considered there are worse ways to spend an hour.

There you have it, the whole epic tale laid bare for your reading pleasure. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Steve.

Hey Steve (BOFH), thanks for the update!

Judging from the reception afterward, I guess "Sally" was as daft as you portrayed her in the original story, eh? Kinda wondering what she did to your hand, or whether she would follow through if you told her where her shoe "really" hit?

Just a thought, since you had her shoe, I think it would have been a perfect opportunity to offer to put it back on her foot, and then run your finger along her sole when you're doing it just to sneak a tickle in!

Love to hear more stories from you.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back