• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holding the Dream

crydun

Verified
This is the second story, completed. Thanks to giggleBaron for his help and encouragement. Without him, I wouldn't have gotten it finished. Enjoy and all feedback is welcome. Please reply and let me know if you like it!

Holding the Dream

The fire crackled in the fireplace of the little log cabin by the lake in the rolling hills of Tennessee. The sun was just setting, creating an explosion of colors in the sky.
Outside the cabin, the rain had been pouring down in sheets for what seemed like hours. Brad and Crystal lay in front of the crackling fire, their entwined bodies illuminated by the fire’s glow. They had lain there since noon. Amidst the serenity of the moment, Brad lazily ran a finger along Crystal’s breast, causing her body to flare with heat. “You know, I’ve been thinking,” he spoke softly, his words close to her ear.
“What, love?” she murmured softly, a serene smile on her lips.
“Well, before I met you, I hated rainy days. They depressed me. Now, that I have you, I actually look forward to rainy days. You made me like the rain, baby.”
Crystal sighed contentedly into his bare chest, her body heaving with release. “I feel the same way, sweetie. Rainy days made me sad, too. I think it’s because rain is so constant and empty, like loneliness. Rain reminds us how alone we truly are…. Until we find someone to share them with.” At this, she gazed deeply into his eyes. As she did, she saw his tender brown eyes gazing back at her warmly. They were slightly moist and conveyed the depth of his emotion. She poked him in the ribs playfully to diffuse the emotional atmosphere.
“Hey!” he said, laughing lightly. “No fair!” He ran his fingers playfully tickled her tummy, causing her to giggle intensely. She picked up the pillow next to her and playfully whapped him with it. He grinned then and whapped her back, sneaking a tickle under her arm. The tickle fight erupted then and before long, they became a tangle of ticklish bodies, each simultaneously escaping yet yearning for the touch that they both craved. After about three hours of this, they lay back on the blanket, winded.
Brad reached over and stroked a loose strand of her hair that had gotten loose in the frenzy. “You know what? I’m starved! How about you?”
“Kind of” she admitted then. “Want me to get up and make something?”
“If you want, he replied.
Crystal walked briskly into the kitchen where she hurriedly made up sandwiches, grabbed a bag of baby carrots, a can of Pringles and a couple of sodas and threw them in a basket. She then returned to where Brad was waiting. “Look what I made, sweetie!”
“Wow! My kind of meal!” he exclaimed exuberantly.
She laughed and placed the basket on the blanket. “Well, dig in!”
They sat on the blanket and ate heartily, their hunger wetted by the frolicking they had engaged in earlier.
Suddenly, Brad’s face grew softer as he gazed at her. He was still taking in what she had said earlier about the rain and its correlation to loneliness. Her mind and the deep thoughts that went with it never ceased to amaze him. Even after nearly two years of courtship and two months of marriage, they seemed to learn something new about each other every day.
He smiled at her on the blanket now, taking in her simple beauty, which he could still see in the dark, because he had memorized every feature: The deep brown eyes, rosebud lips, small nose sprinkled with small freckles and her luminous auburn hair drew him in. Her large, ivory breasts which were pebbled under her shirt beckoned him to kiss them. He complied, leaning down tenderly, he rested his clean shaven face on her warm, ivory breasts. She pulled him to her in a passionate embrace. He responded by wrapping his own arms around her waist. She tilted her head upward and her eyes beckoned for his lips to kiss hers. Somehow, he heard her unspoken call and acquiesced, pressing his lips on her silky lips gently but firmly, causing her to moan with pleasure. Their passion took wings and soared to new heights. Their bodies blurred on the blanket as they played their own symphony, moving together in synchronous motion. Together, they reached a crescendo, their bodies exploding with passion. They screamed the other’s name, and made passionate love.
Because Brad worked long hours during the week as an accountant and Crystal worked five days a week teaching first grade and spent time most nights writing, they savored the weekends, often going to a secluded cabin they found twenty miles away from their home in the city. The cabin was surrounded by fir trees and had an expansive lake behind it which was also surrounded by a circle of trees. The cabin was rustic and furnished with comfy, oak furniture
. It was a far cry from their uptown apartment which was ultra modern with beige carpets, ornate silver and gold furnishings. The master bedroom was decorated in silver sheets and a royal blue comforter and curtains. The adjoining master bathroom was decorating in the same colors, with a lighthouse theme. The living room was done in navy and ivory, with a sectional sofa and a baby grand piano as the focal points of the room. The family room was decorated in hunter green and burgundy with a fireplace as the focal point. The kitchen was ultra-modern with stainless steel appliances and ivory walls. The dining room was done in rich cherry wood and ivory walls, accented by a fruit theme. The apartment also included a study, done in Elvis décor, two guest rooms and a second bath, all done in shades of blue.
By contrast, the cabin was earthy and rustic, having belonged to Brad’s great-aunt in the forties, it was furnished in that style. Brad and Crystal had redone the kitchen in a barnyard theme. Her treasured rooster pottery collection was scattered throughout the huge eat-in kitchen. The bedroom had a queen-sized four-poster bed, an antique dresser with mirror and matching chest of drawers, all done in cherry wood. Burgundy and hunter green accented the room with their simple richness. The living room had an oversized sofa, two chairs and, of course, the fireplace, its intense flames often possessing their bodies as well as warming them.
They laid in front of it now, side by side, their bodies spent after hours of unbridled passion. Crystal woke first and gazed softly at the sleeping man next to her on the blanket. He looked so serene, she wanted to reach out and touch him to make sure he was real and not a figment of her imagination. She gently brushed a loose strand of hair on his face, stroking it gently as she placed it behind his ear. He felt it and stirred. His eyes opened briefly and he saw her gazing at him. “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing. I was just looking at you. You are so beautiful when you are sleeping.”
He chuckled warmly, smiling. “Am I now?”
“yes sweetie, you are.” She embraced him then, her arms encircling him.
“We should probably head to bed. It’s getting late.”
“I don’t want to. I want to stay here,” she protested gently.
“For a little while longer,” he consented.
She nestled in his arms and watched what was left of the fire gradually fade. After a short time, her eyes closed gently, escaping into blissful blackness.
She awoke to something shaking her gently. Brad was squatted above her. “Don’t you think you should come to bed now?” he asked, a smile in his voice.
“I guess,” she acquiesced, begrudgingly.
They walked to bed, arms entwined. He laid her on the bed gently and began unbuttoning her blouse. He peeled it off gently and unfastened her bra. As he peeled it off gently, she felt a cool rush of air hit her body, causing her rosebuds to harden. He touched her lightly, causing her to tremble with ecstasy. As he gently stroked her breast, she cried out his name, a moan of passion escaping her lips. He quickly undressed and slithered into bed, wrapping the Pleasant Valley comforter around them. He took his time then, exploring her body, inch by inch. Then, he rose on top of her and penetrated her, causing her body to rise with heated desire. Then, he entered her core and they rode the waves of their passion together, their bodies melting into one heated inferno on the bed. They rose and fell several times that night, their passion unbridled until at last, they reached their crescendo reached its final note and they fell back, exhausted yet satiated. The lights of dawn filtered through the bedroom windows when they finally fell asleep, arms entwined. It was dusk when they awoke and prepared to go back to the city.
Brad sat at his desk the next day, his mind lost in thought. He was savoring the memories from the weekend he and Crystal had spent together at the cabin. He loved everything about her, her thick dark tresses, her thoughtful brown eyes that never seemed to stop gazing at him, her rich voice and the intoxicating laugh that accompanied it. He grinned, thinking of her laugh. He remembered the first time he’d heard it.
He’d commuted from NY to OH where she lived at the time. He walked into the campus lobby, with the directions she’d given him and sat on the sofa to wait for her. They were to meet at noon. He closed his eyes, weary from the long drive and dozed. Somewhere in the corner of his mind, he heard this rich, musical laugh seemingly coming from out of an elevator. His ears perked and his eyes opened. Could that be Crystal? He stood up and walked toward the door. Heading down the hallway was a young woman wearing a deep purple dress. She was plump but not sloppy. She walked with confidence. His eyes slowly traveled down to her feet. She wore dressy black flats and sheer pantyhose. His gaze wandered back up to her face. She had an ivory complexion and rosebud lips which were painted a deep shade of mauve. She was smiling at him. He had to ask. “Crystal?”
Her smile widened then. Yes. That’s me! You must be Brad!!”
Yes! That’s right! Free tickles for you later!” They exchanged a secret smile then, knowing the fun that was in store for them later in the day. They had arranged it all privately. They were going to tickle each other senseless. After exchanging piles of e-mails they had agreed to meet in person later that spring. Now, that day had arrived and here they stood in the campus lobby. They made small talk for about an hour and then Crystal winked and said “Shall we head to the game room?”
“Why not?” Brad replied, anticipation in his voice.
They boarded the elevator and she pressed B. Soon, the heavy door opened and Crystal started out. “This way,” she coaxed, moving her head in the direction she was walking. They reached the game room in no time. There were leather couches and tables all around the room. A TV blared from the wall. She quickly shut it off. She sat on the sofa and invited him to do the same. Brad sat down next to her. Now, he could see her up-close. Her dress had a V-neck and just a hint of her ample cleavage peeked out. Her deep brown eyes had a gleam in them. Brad placed a well-built arm around her waist, sneaking in a squeeze. This made her squeal and her legs spontaneously kick out. He did it again, this time tickling her ribs with the other hand. She shrieked and her eyes were filled with glee. She reached over then and lightly tickled the nape of his neck. His knees buckled and his mouth flew open, letting out rich giggles. He scrunched on the sofa as she continued to lightly tickle his nape. Her fingers then trailed down the length of his arm. This set him on fire as he tried to wiggle free of her but to no avail. She had deftly wrapped her fingers around his rib cage. He bucked and twisted, causing her to tickle him harder and more frequently which is exactly what he wanted. He lost all control under the power of her fingertips. The experience was tickling her as well and she tried to restrain her giggles as she explored his body. Their bodies became entwined in ticklish frenzy for what seemed like hours. They rose to the occasion, singing each other’s symphony.
They met three more times like that, over the course of a year. Each time was more magical than the last. They both walked a Christian walk and felt God tugging at their hearts. Fate and the heavens were smiling down on them.
Brad came for a fourth visit the following fall. By this time, Crystal had graduated and was now an elementary teacher, teaching first grade at a nearby elementary school. Brad had already decided in his heart that he wanted to make her his wife. However, Crystal was no ordinary girl and deserved a special proposal. He churned about it for months and finally came up with a plan.
He arrived at the elementary school at 10:15 the next morning, determined to put his plan into action. He talked to the principal Mr. Fred Barrows. Fred knew of Crystal’s love for tickling and enjoyed tickling her himself on occasion. He was more than happy to cooperate with Brad. Brad gathered some last minute items and then headed to her classroom.
She was writing words on the blackboard when he walked in. He watched, mesmerized as she lifted her arm, chalk in hand. He rushed forward and said “I need to speak with you a moment, Miss D.”
She dropped the chalk on the floor at the sight of him. He was wearing a deep green sweater and khaki pants. His dark hair was combed back neatly and he smelled of cologne.
“Wh—What is it?” she inquired.
“Oh, I think you should sit down for this one, he said, trying to force back the giggle that was dying to come out.
She stared at him dumbstruck but conceded. She walked over to a study table and sat in the chair in front. This was perfect. He walked behind her so she couldn’t see him pull out the rope he had hidden in his pocket. He pulled it out slowly as he made small talk with her. She was becoming irritated. She had a class to teach. Would he please make his point?
Suddenly, she felt the rope tighten around her. What was that man up to? She had a sneaking suspicion but she didn’t want to believe it. This was an elementary classroom, for Pete’s sake! Her worst suspicions were confirmed however when she felt a finger jab her in the ribcage. For the sake of the children, she tried to hold back her laughter. However, his fingers moved deftly around her rib cage. She tried to suppress a giggle that was slowly forcing its way out of her mouth. She suppressed it until she could hold it in no longer. ‘HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.” Her body bucked and twisted but to no avail. Now, he had spidered over to her tummy. Oh God, not there, she pleaded in her mind. Meanwhile, her body was overwhelmed with ticklish laughter. “AhahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahaaaahahahhahahaBradddddddddddddddddddddddahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaa.” She lost all sense of focus and forgot where she was. By now, her first graders had gotten into what they thought was a game. They began shouting suggestions at the man who was tickling their ticklish teacher.
One redheaded boy watched with a gleam in his eyes. He had tickled his kid sister at home on several occasions but he had never seen anything like this. He felt something stir inside him as he watched his favorite teacher convulse with laughter.
Brad suddenly stopped. Crystal let out a long deep breath. Finally, she could get back to normal. That was until she felt a rush of air on her foot. She looked down and realized that Brad had removed her shoe. She looked up at him, pleading in her eyes. “Nooooo Braddddddd. Not there! Please!!! I’ll do anything!!!!” Brad smiled deviously as he picked up her nylon-clad foot. He dragged his finger up her sole. She flinched visibly, her eyes begging for mercy. His fingers took on a life of their own then, gliding and doing pirouettes on her sole. She giggled and rocked uncontrollably in the chair, the giggling more intense as certain spots on her sole were probed. At last, he stopped and gazed into her eyes. “You said you’d do anything if I stopped, he said, matter of factly, his hand merely resting on her bare sole.
“Yes I did,” she replied, a befuddled look on her face.
“Good.” He lowered to the ground on one knee. “Will you marry me?”
Her eyes widened in awe. The classroom was cheering and chanting. She looked up to see Mr. Barrows in the doorway grinning. Her gaze fell back down on Brad, who was gazing tenderly into her eyes, an anxious look on his face.
“Yes. Yes I will,” she replied. But only if you put my shoe back on!” They both started laughing then and he gingerly slipped the shoe onto her sole.
He stood her up then and wrapped her arms around her in a tender embrace. He gingerly tilted her head toward him and tenderly kissed her lips. Time and space seemed to disappear. Suddenly, the room burst into applause. The kids scrambled out of their desks and ran toward them, jumping around the couple enthusiastically. “Congrats, Miss D!” Then, the bell rang and everyone scrambled for their coats. “No running!” Get in line!” Crystal called after them. She led them down the hallway to the waiting buses.
They were married that summer in a small church wedding in her hometown. They took a month-long honeymoon in Florida and settled down in New York, after she was transferred to another school there.
That was nearly three months now. Brad had lost all sense of time while daydreaming. He looked at the clock. It read 4:45. “Oh no! I’ve been daydreaming for three hours!” The good news was, he only had fifteen more minutes and then he could go home. He grinned broadly at this news. Crystal would no doubt be standing in the kitchen, barefoot, in her zebra-print chemise and robe, probably cooking dinner. At five on the dot, he dashed out the door. Driving home he thought about her and how he’d found her on that forum with the message, “Standing on the Promises of God My King!” He’d never met anyone that open about their faith before.. or their kink for that matter. “only in America,” he thought, as he pulled in the driveway and rushed inside to embrace his dream.

Beautiful!! Simply Beautiful!!! My kind of story!!! I LOVED IT!!! ENCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG i loved this story! The way he proposed, that was so creative and funny. BTW, the cabin sounded beautiful. Keep em coming, i wanna read more!

Stacy

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back