Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

LENORA'S SIDES & UNDERARMS ARE A DELIGHT TO TICKLE - HD
Tickled By Surprise 58: Cadence Lux- Part 1 (of 3) - WMV HD
ANYTHING TO DECLARE SAMPLE clip 3
Clips4Sale Banner
The Tickle Channel 2013 Volume 3
FUNNY BONES sampler clip5
Claire spreads her toes when you tickle them!

What's New?

10/30/2014

Visit the TMF Personals and Gathering forums, and Chat Room for ways to connect with other members!

New from MTJ

What Frightens You?

Click here
10/27/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

ticklingismylif

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Talking ever wanted to tickle someone till they pee

Have you ever fantazized about tickling someone till they peed.I had an awsome tickle torture experience with my dominatrix in New Orleans last month.Usually she ties me spraed eagle to a bed and tickles me off and for the whole session.But for my last session i built here a device out of a sheet of plywood that restrains you so that all you can do is wiggle your fingers and toes. At my last session she came up with the greatest idea.Before she strapped me down she asked me to put on an adult diaper.I asked why and she said she wanted to tickle me till i peed.I wasn't sure of it to start with but it was one of the greatest experiences of my life.The first part of the session went like the others.Tickling my ribs and feet with small breaks.But at the end of the session is where all the fun began.She straddled my chest and said your in trouble now.She put me through meanest tickle torture ever.She tickled my ribs and pits non stop until i peed no matter how much i begged her to stop.She wants me to find a female to help next time but no luck so far so any females in the area would to help her tickle me next time email me at eagle9756@yahoo.com
    I am a male looking for females who like to tickle torture men.

One of my high school fantasies involved me being taken to the school nurse on suspicion of drug abuse. The school nurse says she needs a urine sample. I refuse. Next thing I know, I'm strapped to a vertical table with my pants down and a cup being held there below my crotch while the nurse tickles me, demanding I pee into the cup. She gets a couple of candy stripers to help with the tickling until I'm no longer able to hold it back.

nearly wet myself reading these posts

"Ever wanted to tickle someone til they peed?"

Hmmm....

Yeah, let me have a hot chick in great bondage willing to be tickled. Now, is there a way I can make her dump half a gallon of urine on me in the process?

Sign me up for some of that.

"Ignorance and Prejudice and Fear walk hand in hand..." - Rush - Witch Hunt

"Big Money goes around the world, Big Money give and take; Big Money done a power of good, Big Money make mistakes; Big Money got a heavy hand, Big Money take control; Big Money got a mean streak...Big Money got no soul..." - Rush - The Big Money

ABSO-FREAKING-LUTLY NOT!

just the idea is sick.
    once a girl i was tickling, in my car said "if you don't stop i'll pee my panty's".
    i never tickled her again!

that's some sick stuff, man.

steve

did someone say they wanted the girl to pee on him? thats another forum!

Yes Dave 2112, I'm with you! If I'm tickling, and the girl says "Stop, or I'm gonna pee!" I stop! There is a scene like that in the movie "The Cement Garden", where a brother tickles his older sister. It's a long scene for the genre, and I was enjoying it tremedously, untill she wet herself. Kind of ruined it for me. Couldn't they just have had her say "Red" or something?
    Pretty female feet? Hey, I notice these things. It's my job. It's what I do!

Rue the day? Surely you jest!

"Screw you guys, I'm going home!"-Eric Cartman

"Let 'em all go to Hell, except cave seventy-six!"-Mel Brooks

Roses are red, violets are blue.
    I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun."-Billy Joel

"Meanwhile, Aunt Martha, having taken a tramp through the woods, lies in a ditch at the edge of town"-Benjemin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce, M*A*S*H

"red!!!"

I love the idea of taking someone passed the point of being able to physically handle it....but I think I can definitely do without the secretion of any bodily fluids other than sweat!

Maggie
    Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
    - Victor Borge

You can't deny laughter. When it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants.
    -Stephen King

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
    - Jack Handey (deep thoughts)

agreed! well said

an interesting paradox

While I do not find urine to be a very appealing substance at all, I find the idea of tickling someone so intensely in a controlled situation that she loses control of her bodily functions to be quite intriguing.

I'm not a big fan of someone wetting themselves during tickling. For me that would more than likely ruin the whole expierence. If i'm tickling someone and they say that they are going to pee I will stop. Good idea to have an empty bladder going into in if your not one into making your 'lee lose control in that way.

Great! All this "pee" talk and now I have to go!

Well, no, but . . .

No, Ticklmesilly, tickling until involuntary urination does not appeal to me. But to each their own. Just make sure you put one of those plastic covers under the sheets.

inspired...

...by these posts, i just now tickled a stranger in the elevator until she pee'd.

just kidding.

Re: ever wanted to tickle someone till they pee

Originally posted by ticklemesilly
    Have you ever fantazized about tickling someone till they peed.
    no. but how about peeing until they tickle someone? LOL
    Last edited by tickler_n_black; 10-10-2003 at 05:32 PM.
    Browse 1,320 TICKLING Clips Here!

Also...
    Have you seen THIS PICTURE THREAD? . . . 300,000 views!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast