• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ever wanted to tickle someone till they pee

ticklemesilly

Have you ever fantazized about tickling someone till they peed.I had an awsome tickle torture experience with my dominatrix in New Orleans last month.Usually she ties me spraed eagle to a bed and tickles me off and for the whole session.But for my last session i built here a device out of a sheet of plywood that restrains you so that all you can do is wiggle your fingers and toes. At my last session she came up with the greatest idea.Before she strapped me down she asked me to put on an adult diaper.I asked why and she said she wanted to tickle me till i peed.I wasn't sure of it to start with but it was one of the greatest experiences of my life.The first part of the session went like the others.Tickling my ribs and feet with small breaks.But at the end of the session is where all the fun began.She straddled my chest and said your in trouble now.She put me through meanest tickle torture ever.She tickled my ribs and pits non stop until i peed no matter how much i begged her to stop.She wants me to find a female to help next time but no luck so far so any females in the area would to help her tickle me next time email me at [email protected]

One of my high school fantasies involved me being taken to the school nurse on suspicion of drug abuse. The school nurse says she needs a urine sample. I refuse. Next thing I know, I'm strapped to a vertical table with my pants down and a cup being held there below my crotch while the nurse tickles me, demanding I pee into the cup. She gets a couple of candy stripers to help with the tickling until I'm no longer able to hold it back.

"Ever wanted to tickle someone til they peed?"

Hmmm....

Yeah, let me have a hot chick in great bondage willing to be tickled. Now, is there a way I can make her dump half a gallon of urine on me in the process?

Sign me up for some of that.

:rolleyes:

ABSO-FREAKING-LUTLY NOT!

just the idea is sick.
once a girl i was tickling, in my car said "if you don't stop i'll pee my panty's".
i never tickled her again!

that's some sick stuff, man.

steve

did someone say they wanted the girl to pee on him? thats another forum!

Yes Dave 2112, I'm with you! If I'm tickling, and the girl says "Stop, or I'm gonna pee!" I stop! There is a scene like that in the movie "The Cement Garden", where a brother tickles his older sister. It's a long scene for the genre, and I was enjoying it tremedously, untill she wet herself. Kind of ruined it for me. Couldn't they just have had her say "Red" or something? :confused:

I love the idea of taking someone passed the point of being able to physically handle it....but I think I can definitely do without the secretion of any bodily fluids other than sweat!

Maggie

an interesting paradox

While I do not find urine to be a very appealing substance at all, I find the idea of tickling someone so intensely in a controlled situation that she loses control of her bodily functions to be quite intriguing.

I'm not a big fan of someone wetting themselves during tickling. For me that would more than likely ruin the whole expierence. If i'm tickling someone and they say that they are going to pee I will stop. Good idea to have an empty bladder going into in if your not one into making your 'lee lose control in that way.

Great! All this "pee" talk and now I have to go! :p

Well, no, but . . .

No, Ticklmesilly, tickling until involuntary urination does not appeal to me. But to each their own. Just make sure you put one of those plastic covers under the sheets.:(

inspired...

...by these posts, i just now tickled a stranger in the elevator until she pee'd.

just kidding.

ticklemesilly said:
Have you ever fantazized about tickling someone till they peed.
no. but how about peeing until they tickle someone? :wow: LOL

Last edited:
uhh...honestly that is a lil disturbing, in my opinion , she made you wear a diaper?? TO much for me..

Don't you just hate it...

when you have just spent a good 10-15 minutes securing your partner/victim in the rack, tying their hands, looping this and looping that, finding all the handcuffs and the keys to unlock them (lol) and getting everything just right for the perfect tickle session, and right when you apply the first gentle stroke they shout out "Wait...I have to go pee! Let me out...now!!!!! And your not into the peeing thing...

Big downer

peace out,
daddy

Tickled `Til You Tinkle

It's sick and wrong and probably points towards some deep, unresolved childhood issues, but I do find it intriguing from a humiliation standpoint. I'm not sure if I could be brought to that, though. The sheer act of vellication tends to make me react rather than relax.:eek:

Judge not lest ye be annoying

Um, folks?

just the idea is sick.

I'm constantly amazed at the lack of tact and compassion on this board. When are we going to realize that insulting other people's interests is rude and hypocritical and in seriously poor taste? We get soooo angry when non-ticklers call US sick and disturbed because of what we love, how can we keep judging others who enjoy consensual activities?:confused:

While tickling to the point of urination isn't one of my interests, I know people who do enjoy watersports/golden showers on occasion, and have no qualms about mixing it with tickling. So I did some research; I'm funny that way, I like to know what I'm talking about before deciding how I feel about a given subject :rolleyes: . For many people (especially women) 'forced' urination after holding it can be a *tremendously* powerful and orgasmic experience, due to the pressure that's been built up. Combine it with those lovely feelings of helplessness and tickling...wow. :devil: . They DO put down protective material; afterward they wash everything and take a shower, which most of us do after a good sweaty session anyways. And urine isn't as unsanitary as most people think, provided the person is healthy.

It feels good to all parties involved, is consensual and enjoyable. Just like our kink. I'm most definitely NOT saying everyone should try it, but I can understand those who do enjoy such activity; it's not right to cast dispersions simply because YOU don't find it appealing.

Bella

not my cup of tea but...

if you have to see urination, then by all means be prepared by getting the victim some Depends diapers. they will absorb the mess and keep the sheets clean. that is the objective right????

The mess, the smell...
still, there's something about it, though, that is appealing on some level. Like, shit, look what I did, I made her pee and laugh at the same time.
As long as Knoxxie doesn't have to clean it up, he's happy. in fact, maybe Depends are a good idea.

I wouldn't go that far and call it 'sick'. If both - 'ler' and 'lee' - like it that way, let 'em do it. I guess the magic word here is CONTROL. That is what this is about. Who's got it and who loses it. That's what's turning them on - not the urine. If we would pee peanut butter they would still like it.......
But whatever comes out of there - I'm not into this kind of things at all - it would spoil the whole experience for me.....

Thanatos said:
Creamy or extra chunky???

any one urinating extra crunchy, really is ill, lol. and needs a course of biaxin!

bella thank you once again for boring us to tears with your usual "tolerance" drivel. boy i know i've been so wrong all these years now:zzzzz:

steve

Before this becomes something out of hand, let me adress Bella's post for a moment.

I can understand where you're coming from, and there has been a bit of intolerance on these boards when people have differing opinions. However, I think that most of the posts here were tongue-in-cheek and not meant to offend. I may have started it with my post, but I was trying to just be my usual off-kilter self. If that is someone's particular kink, more power to ya. Far be it from a 35-year ticklefreak to judge someone else.

The thread became a series of jokes, and I didn't find any of them to be directly critical. Nobody was complaining about being mistreated or judged, and we even got a bit of a topic going. There were a couple of people who remarked that while watersports weren't thier "thing", there was still a fascination with making someone lose that level of control.

However, if you took these things as personal, you have every right to voice your opinions. Calling someone's opinions "drivel" is uncalled for. Let's get this back to either a discussion or at least a continuation before it becomes another personal battle. That's all.

Thanks. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back