• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ever wanted to tickle someone till they pee

Re: Re: Re: Respectfully?

Roseblossom said:
So far I haven't heard anyone say "I don't find that appealing".

I've heard "that's sick" "mentally disturbed" and "nas-T with a capital T". Also that "right-thinking" people are filled with revulsion.

Pretty contemptuous.

~Rose~
You know there just isn't any respectful way to say, "contemptuous." Perhaps it's better to just not say anything at all, hmm?

I agree with Mr Natural

or how about letting the 'lee' pee first - before the tickling begins? I know when I have control of someone - you can feel that, I don't need to see them wet themselves. I mean, take cops for example - what if they want to see you pee your pants every time they stop you, just to know that they have control of the situation?? :rolleyes:

Re: Let's not resort to judging each other...

Originally posted by TickledToDeath
...afterwards, each has described the experience as very intense and incredible! Almost indescribable. They compared it to being an orgasmic feeling. ...I have a curiosity for what that must feel like.

That's it! It's not so the Ler can feel like a control freak, but so that the Lee has an out-of-body experience of intense pleasure.

~Rose~

I have seen people talking on other mini-forums, who enjoy the feeling of losing control and actually permit the ler to do it. They simply have a towel placed under them.

I really think its all someones opinion, and we should leave it at that, some people like it, some people don't mind it, and some people hate it. Simple and clean.

If you ask for my opinion, I really don't give a darn one way or the other, and even if something DID happen, urine has been scientifically proven to not be waste from the body, but actually unused vitamins and minerals that must be extracted.

To make it short, I would prefer without it, but I wouldn't mind if it did.

Plus, whats the chance you would be in the way when it happened?

You can hate me for this if you want, but thats my two cents...

"Yellow River" by I. P. Daley

All of this talk of pissing reminded me about something I saw a long time ago. In the mid-nineties, during the early searches of "tickling" on the internet, I came across a rather odd group of folks who called themselves "The Wet Set." These folks were basically into urinating simultaneously with orgasm, but would often use tickling to help achieve this. I've not heard or seen any reference to this group since those early days, but then again I haven't exactly sought them out either. But yeah, some people are into the yellow river. As long as they don't drink from it, I don't have a problem with it.

Didn't Master Paladin used to have a "The wet set" section on his old Tkling forum?

Whatever happened to him?

Man rose b makes it sound like tickling someone is a religious experience.

To myst-im not sure, dont quote me on this , but i think the site went under.:D

roseblossom

sums it up nicely, and with the right compliment of hopeful anticipation and exuberance.

a rose by any other name.......

It sure can be...

AphxA said:
Man rose b makes it sound like tickling...is a religious experience.
Not a religious experience, but a spiritual one - certainly an altered state of consciousness.

Surrendering entirely to the exquisite tickle pleasure, entering that delicious floating sub-space, riding that long drawn-out piercing note of rapture to the final release & ecstasy...

Button :p

button......

that just broke me. please be mrs. giggleBaron!

Re: roseblossom

giggleBaron said:
sums it up nicely, and with the right compliment of hopeful anticipation and exuberance...
(Smiles sweetly at giggleBaron) :smilelove

And as usual you have it right on the button, Button. mmmmmmmmmm

:Kiss2:

~Rose~

Myst said:
{...} and even if something DID happen, urine has been scientifically proven to not be waste from the body, but actually unused vitamins and minerals that must be extracted.

Well, when you break down proteins, ammonia is produced (which is highly toxic), but that in turn is broken down into urea and uric acid. Neither of these are as toxic as ammonia ... urea is still dangerous in high levels, but I would think it pretty much impossible to be poisoned by someone's urine! :D

Anyway, I wouldn't exactly call 'em vitamins and minerals ;) Because that sounds like something I should take in a capsule with my breakfast. But yeah, it's not going to hurt anybody unless the 'lee is ill.

~Syn

P.S. I also agree with you on the actual topic at hand. I don't really care either way.

It's Why I'm Here

There is, as many of you are aware, a subculture -- with its own web sites and newsgroups and videotapes and nomenclature -- pertaining to peeing.

Within that, there's a sizeable subgroup of folks who have no interest in urine or urination per se, but who find wetting, i.e., of one's clothing, to be of interest.

Within that subgroup is a still-sizeable group of folks who have no interest in reading about, watching, or downloading jpegs of people who are very obviously deliberately wetting their pants. And up until now, until this point, that probably includes most of you folks: "Nope, wouldn't have any interest in that".

But if it is specifically involuntary, unintentional (at least "at the moment", if not necessarily in the larger sense of "yeah, there was some consent about getting into the general situation")? As in, "loss of control", anyone? (More specifically, losing control right there, and as a consequence getting wet right there. Put it together. Figure it out. Some of us had sexual feelings pertaining to loss of control with regards to that part of the body, and getting wet right there, early enough in life that we were ignornant of sexual specifics, and what we did know of, that sort of fit those parameters, was wetting one's pants, see?)

Now...having said that, if one happened to be so wired (I said "wired", quit smirking)...if one happened to be wired in that fashion, what possible situations and scenarios would call for someone to lose control and wet her pants? Perhaps some authority/rules thing where someone was prohibited from leaving the room to go pee. Perhaps some situation in which one would end up physically restrained (even as a consequence of one's own actions, like getting into a ride car at an amusement park) and therefore unable to go find a bathroom. Possibly a contest, a game in which one's desire to win the competition could lead one to risk losing where loss means wetting your pants.

But delightfully popular and highly ranked by many of us: tickling! It can work so much faster than restricting someone's opportunity to go find a toilet until their bladder capacity is overcome or their muscles wear out, and compared to tying someone up or restricting their coming and going while they are making rational and fervent and (in real life no doubt) angry requests to be allowed to go pee, tickling is widely accepted as this harmless activity and your victim can go from unworried and unaware to losing control and unable to formulate a sentence in just a couple seconds. And who can resist a helpless person who is giggling her head off?

So...um.... :eek: for those of you who are gicked and grossed out, sorry, & I for one will try to avoid exposing you to stuff that ruins your mood and sense of fun here. But yeah...for me it's not merely an OK part, it's the purpose of the tickling, it's where it's gonna conclude.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back