• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Disney character would you tickle?

lergirl69

TMF Regular
This is assuming they were a living human being, as it would not be very fun to tickle a drawing on a piece of paper (unless you are "filling in the lines" with a soft paintbrush. :tickle: ).

My gut feeling would be line all the Disney Princes in a row of footstocks and let me take a gander at all of them, but if I'd have to choose one....Prince Eric from Litle Mermaid and Gaston from Beauty and the Beast tied together would do in a pinch. ;)

Jane (Porter? Potter?) from Tarzan. You Jane, Me tickle! Also Pocohontas.

ugh im not sure

that this counts as a disney character but what about jessica rabbit wahooo!!hehe:D

how about ariel from the little mermaid - but as a person on land. couldn't make due without her feet!

I wanna be tickled by Woody from Toy Story. Being lassoed, hogtied, and tickled would not be a bad deal ;) lol

I'm thinking the older sister from the wonderful Lilo and Stitch, but that may be because it was just on regular teevee the other night.

Most importantly, it's an established scientific fact that Polynesian animated characters are more ticklish than animated mermaids, gypsies, and princesses :p.

WAIT!

Scratch that last post! You said Disney character, right? Shit, Lizzy McGuire, hands down. I know, I know. It's evil, vile and wrong. Oh well...

as 4 a real disney tickling victim, that older sister from even steven, and tia and tamara, from sister, sister.

cartoonwise, esmeralda, (I'd love to hear the voice of demi moore laugh, lol) and ariel when she first gets her feet (her feet must be insanely ticklish, soft as a baby's)

Hell yeah, Master Cartman! Christy Carlson Romano from Even Stevens was my close second choice!

"Fantasy world, with Disney girls, I'm going back..."--from the tune Disney Girls by The Beach Boys

I was gonna post this on the "Ultimate Tickling Video" thread from a coupla weeks ago, but perhaps it fits better here:This'll never ever happen, but I would love to see a big-budget tickling movie with live actors being harrassed by state-of-the-art CGI effects. With the incredible graphics these days, you could film a movie where a captive person was actually being tickled by, say, an octopus, or a Dr. Suess-like contraption, or a robot, or even flying magical, inescapable feathers! And it could be done ultra-realistically, except that the person being tickled would have to be acting rather than really laughing/wriggling in response to the tickling. That, of course, would be a huge downer to the whole concept. Still, it's an exciting time to be alive when totally off-the-wall ideas like the above could actually be believably achieved, no?

Jane from Tarzan. Belle from Beauty and The Beast. Ariel from the little Mermaid. And Princess Jasmine from Aladdin, she flaunts her belly all the time, she's just asking for it.

Timon or Pumba....Timon or Pumba.....so hard to choose :p

Actually if we're expanding it to real-life types I have to cast another vote for Christy Carlson Romano too. She's a total cutie.

another choice i forgot about was that older sister from lilo and stitch.

wait hold up, we totally forgot about The Princess Diaries (i think it's a disney movie)

so i must add with delight: Anne Hathaway and the lovely Mandy Moore!

My kind of thread here!! I am a sick, sick man, showing here :

'Tooooons:
Princess Jasmine (Aladdin)
Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
Daisy Duck (Come on, her hands are MADE of feathers! you know she'd reciprocate!)

Real-Life (sort of:

Mary Poppins (Eponymous)
Rayven Simone (That's so Rayven) (I'm going to jail, aren't I)
Sarah Jessica Parker's character in (Hocus Pocus) (She was the hottest witch I've ever seen!

I'm sure there are more, but I'm tired.

Definitely Jasmine...gotta love that belly, and those haremesque pants cuffed at the ankles..

My choice of a Disney girl to tickle...

Annette (the early sixties Beach Blanket version)...

(Sing-a-Long)
She looooooooooves a Monkey's Uncle, woah woah...

:bouncybou

She looooooooooves a Monkey's Uncle woah woah...

:bouncybou

She loooooooooooves a Monkey's Uncle...

AND THE MONKEY'S UNCLE'S APE FOR ME!!!

Hoo hoo hoo... :p

Okay, being a 'toon buff as well as a tickle fan, I'll submit the following cartoon Disney gals:

Belle, Beauty & The Beast, that lovely voice and giggle were begging to be tickled!
Kim Possible, Kim Possible, who just needs to be tickle-tortured before saving the world. :D
Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, tiny ticklish tink, need I say more?

Smiley

If no one minds, I'll just do this backwards. Disney character's I'd like to tickle me:
Ursula (Octupus from Little Mermaid, eight tentacles, *shiver*)
Genie (From Aladdin, ability to conjure tickling implements out of thin air is a good thing)

Jane From "Tarzan"....How Great is that to see her walk Barefoot tru the Jungle....I'm Hoping they have an Episode where she gets captured & some evil Dour Tickles her Feet to find out where Tarzan is or some hidden pearls in the caves.

Oooohh! I forgot all about Kim Possible, the girl whose wardrobe contains nothing to cover her midsection! How "asking for it" is that?

Master Cartman said:
as 4 a real disney tickling victim, that older sister from even steven, and tia and tamara, from sister, sister.

cartoonwise, esmeralda, (I'd love to hear the voice of demi moore laugh, lol) and ariel when she first gets her feet (her feet must be insanely ticklish, soft as a baby's)

Even Stephens and Sister Sister are Disney? When'd that happen? :eek:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back