• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3x3 Eyes: Pai tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
3x3 Eyes: Pai Tickled Part I by: FF7tickler2

_ _ _ _ Note to the audience: Well after tossing many ideas through my head on how to get Pai tickled in a manner that didn’t require you to have read past Vol. 5 of the manga/see the 2 OAVs, I finally came up with something. Of course, because of this now I have to attempt to use my “sense” of humor to attempt to show the tickler appropriately. Anyway music for this story is background mp3s from the 2 OAVs of 3x3 Eyes. So enjoy or be disgusted, hopefully once I finish this, it will be better then my last attempt at this.

*Yakumo sighed as he continued his walk through the busy streets of Hong Kong. Here he was ready to go back to a normal life in Japan with Pai, after everything that occurred at Ms. Wong’s mansion and then Ling Ling used her “sources” to find a guy who was said to be able to find anyone or anything. It sounded like a fraud to him, another scam business in the city, he had seen enough in Tokyo to know when something didn’t smell right. But she had assured him he was legit, and if it was a chance for him to become human again then he was going to take it. But if he became human, then Pai would also, what would she do then? He was about to think of something else pertaining him and Pai when he felt it, something soft on his arm.*

Pai: Yakumo? Yakumo? What are you doing? Pai has been watching you. Yakumo, you’ve been standing there long enough, let’s go to see the mystic.

*Yakumo smiled at Pai, and her hand, the soft feeling that he had felt touched him, slid off his skin as quickly as it had come. Pai once again broke off into one of her happy skipping walks as she continued looking at each houses number, looking for the one that matched the number on the piece of paper she held. She was obviously excited, he remembered how she had acted last time before the men at Ms. Wong’s mansion had stolen the statue.*

Pai: Look, look! Yakumo, Pai has found it, Wang-Chong the Famous Mystic, if he can’t find it no one can.

*Yakumo sighed. Yeah, it was a fraud, he looked at the sign, Wang-Chong? What kind of name is that, even for someone here? And self-promotion on the actual banner marking the shop was never a good sign. He watched as Pai ran in. Sighing again, and adjusting the backpack on his shoulder he followed after her. Then he gagged, the scent of incense filled the air heavily, and it was strong.*

Pai: Hey Mr.! I’m Pai, we can for help on finding the statue. (the Nigen No Zhou)

*After taking a brief moment for his lungs to adapt to the new smelly environment, Yakumo’s eyes fell upon Pai who was leaning on a counter talking to a man who was obviously asleep. Yeah, if the man was asleep then obviously this shop didn’t get much business, that or he had died from the incense. Yakumo walked over to the counter, believing he could wake this unusual drooling mystic.*

Yakumo: Hey..

Wang-Chong: Wha? Ah, you catch me at ancient mediating time to sharpen my spirit. But, you come to buy something, yes? Of course, why else you be here? This is fine shop of famous mystic, Wang-Chong. We have many things, ranging from fine incenses to wards again nightmares. You smell a combination of all my incenses as you enter door, truly the most fragrant smell you ever did smell, no?

*Even Pai was silent before this strange person. He wore a bright yellow shirt marked with some Chinese lettering on it, black glasses, and a yellow hat and pants. He even had yellow shoes. It was beyond tacky and Yakumo was surprised that the man hadn’t dyed his moustache and hair the same color. He was short with black hair, and a long black moustache. He came up only to about Pai’s waist. He could tell why Ling Ling had known him, he had the same shameless salesman principle that she had for selling useless trinkets. Surely, he couldn’t do anything that could help them.*

Wang-Chong: No, you don’t seem to be interested. Could you be the ones looking for help to find an item.

Yakumo: Yes, were here to find the statue.

*Yakumo noticed a few seconds later that the man he had been speaking to was already gone, he turned his head to Pai only to find the man on a step ladder clutching Pai’s hands in his.*

Yakumo: What are you doing to Pai?

*Hopping down from the tiny step ladder the man walked over to Yakumo and stopped and stared at him.*

Wang-Chong: You have bad aura boy, you interrupt me from finding the statue. Girl here have strong connection to item, so Wang-Chong need her help to find it. So you go away for a while. Give me hour with her to get what I need to find item.

Yakumo: What does that have to do with you holding Pai’s hands? Huh, your just a pervert.

Yakumo: Huh, where did you?

*Yakumo felt something, the man was sitting on his head, smoking a pipe now.*

Wang-Chong: Yes, she cute, very cute girl, me not see someone so cute come in here very much. You are ugly, horny, teenager no good for her. She need wise man to be the father of her children.

Yakumo: Why I’ll..

*Then he was gone again, back on his step ladder by Pai.*

Wang-Chong: Do not worry Pai. Your boyfriend will be taken care of. You go in room behind counter and we will find statue.

Pai: Don’t be silly, Yakumo isn’t my boyfriend.

Wang-Chang: He is not?

Pai: Not at all.

*Yakumo froze. He felt a pain in his heart as the words ran through his head. Yakumo isn’t my boyfriend. Not at all.*

Wang-Chang: I see, but off to backroom, that is where you belong now, shoo. Go, your friend seems ill.

Pai: Alright, bye Yakumo.

*Wang-Chang walked over to Yakumo. He pulled out a talisman and placed it on his leg, causing Yakumo to fall to the ground with a thud.*

Wang-Chang: You no cause trouble now. I have fun with girl. Wahahaha! I will not be alone anymore, I get new mascot for store.

*Back in the backroom with Pai*

Pai: What’s a boyfriend?

End Part I

3x3 Eyes: Pai Tickled Part II by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well, here is the second part to conclude my little epic. ^^; And since I have the wonderful urge to make some more stories with some of my favorite anime girls, you might see an All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku one soon. ^^; Of course no plot ideas for it yet, although I’m sure I’ll think of a better one than last time. Not that the idea was bad really, I just didn’t carry it out very well like with my last Pai story. Hopefully this time it won’t be the case.

*We left off in the shop of Wang-Chong who had told Pai to wait in the backroom while he helped her sick looking friend Yakumo.*

Wang-Chong: Ugly horny youth has fallen prey to wise Wang-Chong’s paper charms, that you have. Now me make beautiful music with thy not girlfriend as you sleep from impact with head to floor.

*With a final glance back at Yakumo, Wang-Chong walked off back into his storeroom where Pai was looking around at the inventory. Wang-Chong smiled.*

Wang-Chong: Good, Good. It good that future wife and store mascot show interest in product she be promoting.

*Pai continued looking around at the various jars, and talismans hanging around the room, ignoring the badly speaking Wang-Chong’s pompous speech.*

Wang-Chong: *cough* So it true then that you and Wang-Chong outside not boyfriend.

Pai: No, Yakumo isn’t my boyfriend. But what’s is a boyfriend anyway? Is it tasty?

Wang-Chong: I see, boy pick up this one since there nothing up in her head, he must use shiny coins to make this one his, that or she be a little loose in her noggin. So Pai, you wish to be my wife, I offer more coin and dollar then puny adolescent youth out there. We make good pair, you say yes, yes?

Pai: Pai, can’t. Pai will become human with Yakumo. That’s why Pai need statue that you help Pai find.

Wang-Chong: I see. Loose in noggin alright, human, you human alright. But if that true then you mean you not leave stupid youth.

Pai: No, Pai stick with Yakmo.

Wang-Chong: No persuade.

Pai: Pai and Yakumo become human together.

Wang-Chong: Me see. You wait, and me help the find what thy is seeking.

*Wang-Chong walks depressed out of the back of his shop. Boy do major damage to girl, or maybe foreign incense get girl’s screws not spinning right. But Wang-Chong not give up, Wang-Chong will win girl through ancient Chinese skills. But first..

*Picking up his little step ladder Wang-Chong walks back into the storeroom where Pai has once again started to look at the unusual items lining the shelves.*

Wang-Chong: Ahem, we start procedure now if you ready Pai.

Pai: Sure, Pai is ready. But what about Yakumo.

Wang-Chong: Uh, stupid, I mean Yakumo go take nap outside, he sleepy from travel to shop. Wang-Chong say he wake him up once he get statue. Pai stay there.

*Moving the ladder close to Pai he steps up and pulling another paper charm out of his clothing he places it on Pai’s head making her topple over onto him, asleep.*

Wang-Chong: Paper charm work well. Her body quite soft, work well for influencing Chinese torture technique.

*Wang-Chong then feels Pai’s endowments pressing against him, sending the little mystic falling off his ladder leaving Pai to nap on it.*

Wang-Chong: She atleast have nice body. But right now Wang-Chong’s head hurt. He sleep off pain for a while.

*A short while later..*

*Wang-Chong puts the final paper charm in place. One on each of Pai’s wrists and one on each of her ankles would work just as well as any piece of rope or tape. Of course lifting her off the ladder to lay on the floor without hurting her was a pain, but now the fun would begin. Of course being prepared for the matter was what needed to be done now. Her sleeveless shirt and shorts were a plus, but the boots needed to be taken off and her stomach needed to be exposed. So with her shirt rolled up and her boots taken off Wang-Chong was ready, he walked up to Pai’s forehead and removed the paper charm, awakening the sleeping Pai who yawned before trying to move, finding herself restrained.*

Pai: Pai is confused, Pai can’t move. What did you do to Pai?

Wang-Chong: Dear Pai, there no need to be confused, me famous mystic Wang-Chong am to help you become well and forget fool hearty ugly boy outside. He perform ancient Chinese torture and purification technique.

*Walking over to one of the shelves with his step-ladder he comes down with a pot with a brush sticking in it. He walks over to where Pai’s arms are and pulls out the brush and begins dragging it down Pai’s armpit up and down, the bristle tickling inside the hollows, as he made a symbol, and continued going across the pattern to add to the symbol’s thickness.*

Pai: Pai wants you to stop. Hehehehe! Pai not know what she feeling! Heheehehehe!

Wang-Chong: Pai is ticklish, like human. See you human. You giggle like any beautiful woman should. See tickling fun no? Me try unknown mixture that seep into your body and make your forget boy.

Pai: Yakumo? Hahahahaa! Pai not like this! Yakumo! Hahahahaha! Help!

*Outside the backroom*

Yakumo: Ugh, crap, what happened.

*Yakumo recalls Pai’s words, and him freezing up. Then the stupid geezer fraud put a stupid paper charm on him. On his leg too, and he had to land on his stomach, knocking him up from the impact. Then he heard it, Pai laughing and calling his name. That nasty pervert was doing something. Now he would die. He fumbled with his arm to try and reach down and grab it, since if it was a charm for a leg, he didn’t want his other leg to be frozen.*

Yakumo: Damn.

*Back to the good stuff*

Wang-Chong: See, only human female know to call out for lover when bad guy trying to win hand of female shows up. I see such on classic American TV. Bad guy tie girl to railroad track.

*Wang-Chong’s mouth kept going and going, accept now he had finished Pai’s other armpit and was moving on to her stomach. He dragged the brush once again to make another symbol, and the brush dragged across each of Pai’s ribs leaving a long red line before it curved and was dragged through her belly button sending Pai’s laughter up even more before it went up her ribs again and down through her belly button and back up the ribs it had originally come down on.*

Pai: HAHAHAHAHAAHA! YAKUMO!

Wang-Chong: We almost done, we just need to do feet. Then I can stop tickling you, and we’ll see if the old spell works.

*Wang-Chong walked down to Pai’s held down by a scroll feet, and dipping the brush back in the pot he began on one of Pai’s toes drawing a small symbol and continuing on to the next toes. After finishing that he dragged the brush under each of her toes make a straight red line. Then there were her soles. He drew a great circle around them, not a very good circle, considering how loud her laughter was, but it could be seen as a circle none the less. He picked up off where his start location was and moved inward, preparing to draw a spiral on Pai’s sole and he did so, more or less, regardless of the fact his shirt would be ruined because of the wet dye hitting his yellow shirt because of the wiggling of the girl’s feet. He then made sure to drag the brush along the sides of her feet, make some wiggly lines on them, before proceeding to her heel to make another spiral. Then he proceeded over to her other foot*

Pai: HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! PAI TOO TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAA! YAKUMO! HAHAHAHAHA!

*Then he appeared with the paper charm in his hand, standing very pissed at the door to this backroom.*

Yakumo: What have you been doing to Pai.

*Yakumo notices Pai well, mostly red with funny symbols on her, and well he is stunned.*

Wang-Chong: About time boy come, now not time to look up Pai with eyes, for ritual not finished.

Yakumo: What ritual?

Wang-Chong: To make her my wife of course.

Yakumo: She can’t be your wife.

Wang-Chong: Why?

Yakumo: Because your too old.

Wang-Chong: I’ll have you know I’m only 35 you adolescent pervert, filling this girl’s head with lies about her being a demon.

Yakumo: …..

Wang-Chong: See I caught you in your little game, heck she doesn’t even know what a boyfriend is, you fool.

Yakumo: She doesn’t?

Wang-Chong: No, poor girl, is awfully confused. You people shouldn’t care for someone like her.

Yakumo: So she didn’t know what she was saying.

*Yakumo walks over to Pai pulling off the charms ignoring the little squalling Chinese fraud, as he is once again happy.*

Wang-Chong: I’ll teach you to ignore me. Uh, crap, me out of charms. Hehehe, I forget to keep more in stock.

*Turning to him Yakumo smirks, before telling Pai to leave*

Wang-Chong: You no hurt old man, it be good case in court.

Yakumo: No witnesses old man..

*Yakumo cracks his knuckles.*

*Wang-Chong bows*

Wang-Chong: Please, you have to understand weirdos like me can never be happy, and being with Pai made me happy, pretty girls don’t like people like me, were a cursed breed of unhappy men.

Yakumo: So? That doesn’t excuse your actions.

Wang-Chong: I repent. I give you whatever you wish.

Yakumo: What about the statue.

Wang-Chong: Is it on black market? Because then Wang-Chong can get it for you.

Yakumo: No, then your’re of no use.

*Some violent sounds are hurt before Yakumo emerges.*

Pai: Did Yakumo get Pai the statue?

Yakumo: No, he couldn’t find it.

Pai: Yakumo?

Yakumo: Yes?

Pai: Mystic say Pai being tickle make Pai human, so Pai want Yakumo to tickle Pai.

*Pai raises up her shirt*

Pai: See, mystic make weird marks that tickle Pai. So Yakumo you can make marks like these right?

*Yakumo is clutching his nose, where a bleeding problem has started.*

Pai: Why Yakumo’s nose bleed? Is Yakumo hurt. Let Pai see.

*More blood squirts out of Yakumo’s nose as Pai gets closer to him*

*From the back*

Wang-Chong: Girl not understand what nose bleed mean. She need to watch more anime.

Fin

*Laughs!* That was great FF7, just great ^^x! Of course, I love 3x3 Eyes -- so thats a bonus.

I'm glad you enjoyed Battousai. ^^; I was hoping I wouldn't be flamed or anything.

*shrug* Purists of anime do that sorta thing, for example if this were to hit a 3x3 Eyes site. And apparently people like the nosebleed.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back