• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime #20 (tickling/celebs)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Hi another edition of Feathertime here - comments always welcome
enjoy.

Feathertime #20

Jason Liscoe and Chris Kirkland hosted tonight’s show,

The show started with Simon D’Lue showing up on-stage, he was angry with Christina and started to make a statement,
SD: “I wish to say zat Christina will suffer for what she did to me last week – I will get my payback”
He then offered his services as a manager to anyone who was interested in getting even with Christina,
Suddenly Kylie’s music played and she came down the aisle,
CK: “Wow! Kylie is here and she has definitely got a reason to get Christina”
DM: “Yeah that shot to the head last week was really out of line”
Kylie got into the ring and stood facing Simon D’Lue,
KM: “You want Christina? And so do I… and I think we should both get her!”
SD: “Kylie you are ze most beautiful girl in ze world and I would love to help you out”
KM: “Good because I want to get her so bad she won’t be able to stop laughing for a week”
Simon and Kylie then left the ring.

CK: “Well Jason what a partnership that is?”
JL: “Kylie wants help to get the score even and Simon is very good at doing that”
CK: “Yes and despite being off-screen for a long long time he has still been busy sorting things out backstage”
JL: “I think this could be big trouble brewing for Ms. Aguilera”
CK: “Well let’s get on with our first scheduled match of the night”
Nurse Fiona was to do battle with a new TTF star – nobody knew who it was except Kim Chambers,
Fiona came down the aisle wearing her typical nurses outfit, she walked sexily down the aisle and got in the ring,
CK: “The last time Nurse Fiona fought was over 12 weeks ago at Feathertime 15”
JL: “Do you think she will be able to spring back and win again?”
CK: “It might be her lucky day – she sure gave Emma Davies a right old tickle in her last fight”
JL: “Yeah what a great fight”
Kim Chambers now stood at the top of the ramp she held a microphone and made an announcement,
“Ok I would like to welcome the newest member of the TTF…. Debbie ‘THE FEAR’ Turner!”
‘There goes the fear’ by The Doves played and a short haired blonde girl appeared, she looked strong and rough – and she was dressed in a white vest top – blue jeans and trainers with no socks,
Fiona looked a bit worried as she was clearly beaten by Debbie’s build,
CK: “Wow she looks really strong”
JL: “Well she is definitely not the kind of girl you take home to meet your parents – she’s gonna eat Fiona for breakfast”
CK: “This could be a very quick contest”
# Nurse Fiona (vs) Debbie ‘the fear’ Turner #

DING DING!
The match started and Fiona was careful not to let Debbie know that she was terrified, they clashed in the center of the ring as Debbie knocked Fiona flying,
Debbie calmly moved closer to Fiona and the Nurse scrambled under the ropes,
CK: “This girl ‘the fear’ is calm and very patient she doesn’t seem interested in chasing her opponent”
JL: “Well she knows Fiona has got to get back in the ring or she will be counted out”
The referee started his count as Fiona paced back and forth outside the ring,
1………………………………………….2……………………………………………..3……………………………………4………………5………………………………………….6……………………………………….7……………………………….8………………………………….9
Fiona rolled back in the ring to stop the count – but Debbie grabbed her and The Fear tossed her against the ropes,
As she came back Debbie went for a kick but Fiona ducked – and then she ran off the other ropes and bounced back with a flying kick of her own,
Debbie tumbled to the floor and was dazed by the kick – Fiona quickly got behind her and tickled her ribs,
But to her surprise there was no reaction – Debbie didn’t even giggle – instead she elbowed Fiona in the side of the head to get her away,
The Nurse shot back with another kick to the chest and Debbie was sent crashing into the corner,
Fiona then ran over and kicked her a few more times and then got out of the ring,
Debbie was dazed and slowly stood up but could not see Fiona, the Nurse was outside and she grabbed Debbie’s legs and tripped her over again,
And then she pulled her legs either side of the ring post – and quickly pulled out some duct-tape, and within an instant Nurse Fiona had taped Debbie’s ankles together,
The Fear was trapped and couldn’t move her feet – Fiona smiled and the crowd went wild with anticipation,
Fiona slipped off both of the white trainers and stared at Debbie’s bare feet for a few seconds,
JL: “Wahhooo! Welcome to the TTF Debbie – your gonna be tickled to death hahah”
CK: “What a way to make your TTF debut? Trapped to the ring post and NOW barefooted!”
Fiona pulled out two feathers and stroked them over Debbie’s soles, but there was no reaction and Debbie demanded to be released,
Fiona was puzzled and tickled her feet more with the feathers – but still no ticklish reaction, her feet never jolted and her toes didn’t react – this was puzzling for the Nurse,
CK: “I don’t believe it! Debbie is un-phased by the feathers on her feet”
JL: “You gotta be kiddin me – her feet aren’t ticklish?”
CK: “It would seem that way! So now what?”
Fiona dropped the feathers and dug her fingers into Debbie’s soles – and again no reaction,
Debbie was now struggling and the tape was breaking – Fiona reached for the roll of tape again but Debbie broke free,
Fiona quickly ran for her life but tripped on some camera wires close to the announcers table,
Debbie grabbed her opponent and thrusted her against the security barrier – Fiona crumbled in pain as Debbie stood over her,
CK: “My god! Debbie is the new Gina Badstuff – no respect or concern for opponents”
JL: “If I was Fiona I would quit out before I got seriously hurt”
But Debbie changed tactic once she saw that Fiona was injured – she picked her up and rolled her into the ring,
Then Debbie pulled out some rope and tied her hands together – next she picked her up again and lay her down next to the corner post,
CK: “What is she doing?”
JL: “I don’t know but it doesn’t look too good for the Nurse”
Next Debbie grabbed her legs and tied her ankles to the 2nd turnbuckle,
Fiona screamed out for help and begged Debbie to stop – but there was no escape now,
Debbie removed the white trainers from Fiona’s feet and threw them aside, next she began to slowly stroke on Fiona’s soft silky stockings, and The Nurse quickly broke out into laughter and could not control the wild hysterics,
HEE ARGGHHHH HEE HHAAAA HEHE HHOO HEH AHA HO HE AHAHAA
Fiona struggled and squirmed but she was tied tight and had no way out,
Debbie teased and tortured Fiona’s stockings - teasing in between her toes and hitting every ticklish spot on her feet,
HEE HAAA HAA EEEEEKKK HEE HHOO HHEE EHHAAHAAHHAHA OH GOD STAAAAWWWPPP HEE HAA NO MORRE AGHAAA HEE HAHAHAA
After 2 minutes Fiona was a mess and had no choice but to quit out,
DING DING!
CK: “It’s finally over and Fiona was over-powered”
JL: “No escape and Fiona will remember that one for a while”
CK: “But Debbie… Debbie looks very very good and we could be looking at the next TTF champion...”
JL: “Maybe but she has along way to go yet Chris!”

Backstage Kylie knocked on the commissioner’s door – Kim opened the door and asked what Kylie wanted,

Kylie: “I want a match tonight”
Kim: “Well Kylie I don’t know if I have anyone for you to fight!”
Kylie “I was thinking maybe I could face Dannii”
Kim: “I thought all that trouble was settled last week – you LOST and that’s the end of it”
Kylie: “Yes but it was best of 3 – and we never got to fight the 3rd match”
Kim paused for a second and pulled out her mobile phone, she rang Dannii to see where she was,
KC: “Dannii? Where are you?”
{“I’m at the Burger King close to the arena”}
KC: “Kylie wants to fight you one last time – she wants that 3rd Chair match that never happened last week”
{“Really…? Tell her I will be there in a few minutes”}
KC: “Well Kylie seems you have got your match – go get ready now”
Kylie smiled and rushed off to get changed.

CK: “Well what a turn around… Kylie makes a final challenge to her sister”
JL: “Yeah but what a match this is gonna be… a CHAIR match! Man I love these kind of fights”
CK: “Which ever girl gets tied to a chair by their hands and feet loses”
JL: “Wahhooo! I can’t wait”

Meanwhile Rachel Stevens was sitting in the lobby speaking to Sue Yang,
RS: “You’re a former Feathertime champion aren’t you?”
SY: “Yes I am… two time champion”
RS: “don’t suppose you have any tips to help me beat Julie do you?”
SY: “Last week…. Julie was sneaky…. She let someone else do the work and then she pinned YOU”
RS: “And your point is….?”
SY: “She will be on her own this time – one-on-one there’s no way she can be helped…. So what I say is when you tickle her don’t stop until she gives up”
RS: “umm… thanks Sue”
Rachel got up and walked away and said to herself,
“Huh… great load of help she was…”

# Dannii Minogue (vs) Kylie Minogue #

Dannii Minogue was ready to make her entrance and her music began to play – she came down the aisle with a chair in-hand, she smiled and walked sexily down to the ring,
She wore a purple top with black trousers and black boots,
CK: “Here is an interesting fact… Dannii has beaten her sister on every occasion they have met”
JL: “Yeah Queen of the Ring 2002 she beat her in the Quarter-Finals – this year she beat her in the 4-way Final – and just last week she beat her twice in a 2-0 victory”
CK: “Kylie isn’t going to stop until she gets s core over her sister”
JL: “Speaking of Kylie… here she comes”
‘cant get you outta my head’ played and Kylie came down the aisle, she wore a short white dress with white high-heel shoes,
JL: “Damn! She looks sexier than ever!”
She also had a chair and in her other hand she held a bundle of ropes,
CK: “Kylie is prepared and this match alone would be more suited at All Tied Up”
JL: “Yeah because someone IS going to be ALL tied up after this one is over”
Kylie got in the ring and stared at Dannii – the sisters looked at each other with anger as the match was about to start,
DING DING!
Dannii instantly swung her chair high up in the air and aimed for Kylie – but Kylie dodged and tripped her sister over,
Dannii dropped her chair and it fell to the outside – Kylie had also dropped her weapons, and now the two sisters struggled and tussled on the floor, Dannii sat on Kylie’s stomach and tried to tickle her ribs – but Kylie used her legs and flipped her sister over her head,
Kylie then pounced on Dannii and locked her left leg under her arm – she then tried to un-zip Dannii’s boot, but Dannii struggled and got free,
CK: “Wow! What a frantic start to this match”
JL: “Fast and eager to tickle each other this could be a tough one to call”
Kylie dived in again but this time Dannii swept her legs from under her – Kylie’s right heel slipped off and rolled out of the ring, Dannii’s eyes lit up at the sight of Kylie’s bare foot – and now she had got her ankles locked in between her legs,
Kylie struggled but was getting nowhere – and Dannii reached down to stroke Kylie’s bare foot,
EEEKK HEE HAA NOOO HEE HHAA DON’T DON’T HEE HAHAHAHHAA
Dannii then tried to remove the other shoe – but Kylie grabbed a handful of Dannii’s hair and yanked her back,
CK: “Oh that had got to hurt”
JL: “I think Kylie says sod the rules, haha!”
Both girls got to their feet and stared each other down – Kylie kicked off her other shoe and taunted her sister, Dannii shook her head and refused to take off her own shoes,
KM: “Come on! Lets see what your really made of?”
DM: “Screw you I’m not that stupid! The only stupid one is you for coming down here in pathetic high-heels…. What’s the point? You can’t run in them can you?”
Kylie paused and looked down at her feet – she realized that despite those shoes being expensive and sexy her sister was in fact correct,
A worried expression crossed Kylie’s face and she slowly backed away and quickly tried to grab a chair, but by now Dannii was full steam ahead as she crashed into Kylie sending them both to the outside,
They both crawled along the floor dazed and hurt – Dannii leaned against the security barrier while Kylie propped herself up against the steps,
Dannii charged again but this time Kylie moved and Dannii was sent flying into the steel steps, a loud crash and Dannii was obliterated into the steps, and Kylie fell back on to her ass,

After a short breather Kylie slowly got back up – the crowd were going wild begging Kylie to get her sister – and an evil grin crossed Kylie’s face,
Dannii was dazed and could barely stand as she tried to get up – Kylie watched her and waited patiently behind her,
Next as Dannii turned Kylie landed a STUNNER!
JL: “Yes! Kylie gets her with the Stunner”
CK: “Game over!”
Kylie quickly looked under the ring to find some feathers – she pulled out two long yellow feathers that were about a foot long,
She smiled and placed them in the ring – next she picked Dannii up and pushed her under the bottom ropes,
And now she needed to tie up her opponent – she grabbed the spare ropes and started to knot a length around Dannii’s wrists behind her back,
Suddenly Dannii began to wake up – she moaned and slightly struggled as Kylie continued to tie her up,
Once Kylie was happy her sisters hands were tied up - she laid her on her back and sat on her stomach facing Dannii’s legs,
“Ohhh what the….. hey… get off mee….. KYLIE NNOOOOO…. Get off ME! Oh no don’t you dare Kylie I’m WARNING YOU!” Dannii yelled,
KM: “And what are you going to do huh?”
And now Kylie had access to Dannii’s bellybutton – she poked her finger and gently tickled her sister,
EEEKK HEE OHH HAA HEY NO STOP THAT HEE NOT THERE HEE HAA HOOO NNNNOOO KYLIE STOP EETTTT
KM: “Ticklish tummy Dannii? What a shame…”
HEE HAA OHHH NNNOOO STOP IT NOT THE TUMMY AREAAARGGGGGGGGGGHHH HEE HAAA AHHAHAHAA HOO HEE HAOA HHYAYAHAYAAAAAA HEE HOO HAHAAA
KM: “Ohhhh….. I see…. Maybe we should try the feet then huh?”
DM: “NOOOO Kylie you wouldn’t… would you?
KM: “After what you have done to me in the past few months……… I think I CAN!”
DM: “Nooo Kylie I beg you!…. I’m soo sorry I promise never to do anything like that again”
KM: “Too late sis it’s time you tasted some of your own medicine!”
DM: “No look you don’t need to do that! Hey noo…. We can be friends again…. just like the good old days… don’t take my boots off pleassseeeee…… Kylie we can become champions again…… oh god don’t do this to me PLLEEAAASSSEEEE!”
Kylie proceeded to yank off each of her black boots – she placed them to one side and looked down at Dannii’s bright green knee socks,
DM: “OH god NNNOOOOO! Kylie I beg you ‘sob’ don’t tickle meee pleeassseee”
Dannii broke down into tears and pleaded with her sister not to tickle her feet, but Kylie was enjoying this moment – and she grabbed hold on the end of Dannii’s left sock, she slowly pulled and the sock and it slid gently down Dannii’s leg,
CK: “Dannii’s is pleading for her life… she really is in a no win situation right now!”
JL: “Payback is sweet for Kylie”
Dannii struggled but her hands would not come free – and now Kylie was tying up her ankles and Dannii began to panic,
JL: “Kylie has got something planned she has left the right sock on her foot”
CK: “I don’t blame her…. The soft cotton of the sock can cause just as much ticklishness as being barefoot”
JL: “haha and Kylie has going for both situations”
Kylie tied her up tight and began her torment – Dannii’s whole body erupted as soon as Kylie wiggled her fingers across her soles, she jerked and screamed with every gentle touch and Kylie loved it,
HEE EEEKKK AAARRRGGGHHHH HEE NNOO STAWWWWWWWWWWPP HEE HAHHAAHA HOO HEEE HAHAHA HAHA HEEHEE HAHA HOO OHH GOODD HEH AHAHAAHA YYAA AARGGHHA HEHE AHHAAHAH HOO HOO HOO NNOO HEE HHA HHA STOP IT HEHEHAHAAHAHAHAAAA
Dannii screamed over and over for the match to stop but there was no point – being tied to the chair was the only way out of the match,
KM: “Not soo funny now is it sis?”
HEE HAHHA AHAHA NOOO ITS NOTT HEE HAA HAA NOO HEE HHAA IM SORRRREEEE HEH AHAHA EEEEEEKKKKKKK HEHEH AHAH EEEIIKKK HEH AHHAHAAA GAWD STOP I CANT STAND EEEEETTT ARRGHHH NO MORE NO MORE HHE HAHAA STOP STOP STOP PLEASSEESSAAAHHHAAA AHHAHAHHAA
Kylie continued tickling her feet for over 10 minutes – she tortured her soles and toes over and over until Dannii was a sweating mess,
Dannii just had to lay there and received her payback – she couldn’t use her hands and once Kylie had started there was no way out of her grip – Dannii was just simply to weak to try and struggle,
Dannii puffed and panted gasping for air and she was now red-faced and sobbing,
CK: “What a hellacious 10 minutes for Dannii”
JL: “Yeah but the crowd loved it – camera’s were flashing the whole time”
CK: “But Kylie has still not won this thing yet!”
JL: “errmm… are you suggesting Dannii can still win this?…”
CK: “Well…. No but Kylie still has to tie her to a steel chair”
Kylie stopped to grab a steel chair – and she set it up in the middle of the ring, she eventually manage to sit Dannii on the chair and she tied her hands to the back on it,
Finally she tied her ankles to the bar at the bottom of the chair and secured the victory,
DING DING!
JL: “Goodnight DANNII!
CK: “Kylie will never forget that match! What a way to get revenge”
Kylie celebrated and laughed at her sister – she walked out of the ring and up the aisle,
Suddenly Kim Chambers burst onto the stage,
“Woaaahh wooahh wooaahh! Hold on right there” Kim shouted
Kylie was in shock and a guilty look overcome her,
“That’s your sister and you are walking away leaving her tied up and defenseless!” Kim blasted,
The crowd booed and disagreed with Kim trying to make Kylie feel guilty,
CK: “After what Dannii did Kylie should leave her there all night”
JL: “What is Kim’s problem? Did she not see the torment Dannii was causing Kylie week after week?”
Kim silenced the crowd and made another statement,
“That’s your sister and you are walking away from possibly the last chance your ever going to have of tickling her? What is wrong with you Kylie? Go back down and give her some more damn you!” Kim ordered,
Kylie’s frown turned to a smile and she was delighted – she quickly ran back down and grabbed the feathers she forgot to use, she then tilted Dannii back on the chair leaving her feet helpless,
Dannii was now in complete horror as she watched her sister prepare to tickle her feet AGAIN! Her voice had gone and she could barely scream and her begging was un-heard,
Kylie brushed the feathers over Dannii’s bare foot – then she ripped off the green sock on her right foot and tickled it as well,
Now both of Dannii’s feet were being helplessly tickled with feathers and there was no escape, Kylie tickled her hard and fast sending her barmy,
EEEKK HEE HHAA HAHAHA YAAA AHHHEHEHAHAH HOOHHA EHHA AHAHA EEEKKK HOO OHHYYAA NOO HE AHAHAAA OHH HE AHAHA OHHHAA AH AHAHAA
Dannii’s feet were sweaty but Kylie just couldn’t resist licking them all over – she knew that this would cause Dannii to beg for mercy even more, and this excited Kylie all the more,
She continued to use the long feathers on Dannii’s right foot - as she sucked nibbled and licked Dannii’s left foot,
Another 10 minutes and Dannii could hardly breath – she was burning hot and had sweat dripping from her body, she was unable to speak anymore as she tried to catch her breath, Kylie stopped and went backstage with a huge smile on her face,
CK: “Dannii won’t be able to stand up for a month after that assault”
JL: “tickled senseless is literally the correct words”

Backstage Mr. Mitchell had placed a notice of the Tickle-Rumble contestants for next week,
A few close by stars rushed to read the list – Linda and Leanne noticed their names had been put down, so too had both the Hogslipper’s, along with Emma Davies – WWE champion Trish Stratus – Tag-team champions Rachel Stevens and Buzy Liz – Gina Badstuff – and Cameron Diaz made a celebrity appearance along with Angelina Jolie,
20 stars in all would compete in the over-the-top battle.

Chantel and Samantha Rival knocked on Mitchell’s door,
C: “What the hell is this?”
S: “Why is NONE of the Rival Crew in the rumble?”
M: “Hey girls calm down! You can’t come in here mouthing off at me”
C: “Well we wanna know what’s going on!”
M: “It’s simple – the Rival’s are losers….. Hannah : fought 1 and lost – Lucy : fought 6 LOST 6 – You Sam have fought 2 lost 2 – Chantel… you have won 1.. But losing the other 5 of your fights means you have a crap ranking, and until any of you start WINNING you can forget ANY chance of ANY title shot…. Now get out of my office…..”
Chantel and Sam stormed off angry and disappointed.

Ring Announcer: “The following contest is for the World Feathertime title – introducing first the challenger RACHEL STEVENS!”

The crowd went wild as Rachel made her way down the aisle – she wore a white top with white silky trousers and was barefoot, she got into the ring and smiled at her adoring fans – she even gave Jason Liscoe a wave,
JL: “Wow! Did you see that Chris? She waved at me…”
CK: “Control yourself Jason….”
JL: “Wow and look she is barefooted as well – I must of died and gone to heaven”
Rachel’s music stopped playing and the champion came down the aisle – the enforcer looked angry and stone faced – she wore a dark blue blouse and a black mini-skirt – along with sheer black knee stockings and black boots, she was swinging a pair of handcuffs in her left hand and held a baton in her right hand,
JL: “She can’t use those can she?”
CK: “I believe not… the Feathertime title rules don’t allow weapons or restraints unless stated”
Julie smiled at Rachel and sarcastically showed her the cuffs – she taunted her and insisted she would be locked in them by the end of the night,
Rachel was trying to ignore her and then the bell sounded,
DING DING!
CK: “Here we go then and both girls clash”
Rachel locked up with Julie as they tussled for advantage – but it was Julie who tripped Rachel down and began to try and restrain her arms,
Rachel was face down as Julie tried to use one hand to hold both of Rachel’s wrists – she managed to hold her for a few seconds and she sneaked in a few rib tickles,
Rachel giggled but got free and pushed Julie away,
Julie grabbed Rachel’s right leg and tried to lock her in the figure-4, but Rachel; was fast and managed to scramble free in time,
Both girls got up and clashed again – and Julie nailed Rachel down to the floor again, this time she used her knee’s to pin Rachel down,
1……………..2……………..
Rachel hooked her legs around Julie and forced her on to her back, but suddenly Julie rolled out of the hold and had grabbed Rachel’s right foot again, she then scratched her nails across her sensitive sole and Rachel let out a shriek of laughter,
EEEEEEKKKK YAAA EEEEEEEEEE HEEE HHAHAHAAA NOOO HE HEHEHAHAHAA
Rachel managed to stay calm and wriggled free from the grip of Julie,
JL: “This has started fast but Rachel seems to be struggling to gain advantage on Julie”
Julie Jailbird now stood away from Rachel and let her get back up – she taunted her and smiled with an evil grin,
JJ: “Come on Rachel! What’s the matter? Am I too good for you?”
RS: “Ha! Your joking aren’t you? Just wait till I start then you will wish I had never set foot in this ring”
JJ: “Yeah right! ….. Let’s see it then?”
Suddenly Rachel lashed out slapping Julie across the face – she knocked her to the ground and then gave her a hard kick to the ribs,
Julie rolled around in pain and tried to crawl over to the corner, but she felt Rachel yank her back and then saw Rachel unzipping her right boot,
JJ: “Nooo! Wait! Rachel not the feet…. Noooo!!!”
Rachel continued o un-zip her boot and she pulled it hard trying to get it off – Julie had curled her toes and the boot wasn’t coming off,
Julie tried hard to prevent Rachel and kicked out with her left foot – but Rachel dodged it and suddenly locked Julie in the Ankle Lock,
She twisted and jolted her ankle trying to make her boot come off – and then it slid off and Rachel fell backwards,
Julie writhed in pain and again went for the corner,
She got up and leaned against the ropes – and Rachel charged at her and smashed her down with a clothesline,
CK: “Rachel starts to get control of things now”
Julie was down and Rachel grabbed her foot – with the boot already off Rachel was able to tickle Julie’s black stocking, she ran her fingers over the silky smooth sole of Julie’s stocking covered foot,
There were a few quiet giggles before Julie broke out into a mad frantic fit of laughter and struggles,
She wiggled about like a worm trying anything to stop Rachel tickling her foot,
HEE HAA NNNOOO STAWWP IITT HEE HAHAHA NOO HOO HEEE HEAAHAHAA EEE EEEKK HYYAHAAHYAAAAA AAARGGHHHH STOP IT AAWWW HEE HAHAHAHAAA
CK: “Oh and Julie reaches the bottom rope and Rachel will have to release the hold”
JL: “Oh damn that was getting good as well”
CK: “Julie can’t believe it – the look of disgust on her face says it all”
Julie got up and shook her head at Rachel – she then teased her by signaling for Rachel to come and get her,
And Rachel dived in again but this time Julie used a police defense move to floor Rachel, she fell down like a sack of spuds and was dazed,
Julie grabbed her arms and locked them behind her back – she then tugged and yanked her arms far back trying to make her submit,
JL: “Rachel is in pain and she won’t be able to stand that for too long”
CK: “Julie has got her in a tight spot now”
Rachel was screaming in pain but wouldn’t give up – she struggled a bit more and managed to get one hand free, Julie then released the hold and still holding onto Rachel’s other arm she took her back down to the mat,
This time she pushed her arm to the middle of her back – then she placed her knee to hold it tight and used both of her free hands to tickle Rachel’s sides again,
EEEKNOO HEE HAA EEEE GET OFF HEE AHHAAH HOO HEH AHHAA ARAGGHHH AWWW STOP IT THAT HURTS ARRRRRRRRRGGGHHH EH EHEHE HAHAHAAHHA HOO HEHE AHHA OHH HEY STOP IT HEE HAHAA NOOOO HEE AARGHH EH AHAHAHA
Julie eventually stopped and picked Rachel up – she threw her off the ropes and went for a diving spear,
Rachel somehow dodged and before Julie could turn around Rachel rolled her up into a small package
1…………………2………………….3 (kickout)
CK: “Rachel gets a 2 count and almost sneaks a victory”
JL: “Come on Rachel you can do it… kick her ass”
Julie slowly got to her feet and Rachel landed a DDT – Julie was down and now Rachel had the chance to get the other boot off, she grabbed her leg and quickly un-zipped her boot, she slid it off and tossed it to one side – then she locked Julie’s feet under her arm and began to torture the silky stockings,
EEEEEEKKK HEE HAA OHH NNOO HEE HHAA NOT MY FEET PLLEAASSEE HEE HAHAHAHAA YAAH HAHAHAA ARRGGHHH NNOOO HEE HOO HE AHA HOO
Julie screamed and screamed as Rachel continued to stroke her fingers al over her soles – she then dug her fingers under her toes – this sent Julie into wild hysterics and she begged for Rachel to stop, she was quickly losing her mind as her face turned bright red,
She tried to reach out and tickle Rachel but she couldn’t think straight and she begged and begged,
Suddenly Rachel tore the toe part of the left stocking off – she revealed Julie’s toes, which had black nail varnish, Rachel continued to tickle her soft sole as she began to lick her toes,
NNOO OOHH NOOO HEE HAAA AARGHHH NNOO DON’T HEE HAHAHAA STOP IT HEE HAA HOOO NNOO RACHEL DON’T I BEG YOUUU ARRGGHHH YAA HAHAHAHAAA YOU YOU BITCH HE EHAHAHAA IM GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS HAA HE AHHAHA GOD STAAAWP EEEETTT HEHEHAHAHHA
Julie suddenly grabbed the referee’s leg and dragged him to the ground – she screamed at him,
MAKE HER STOP HEE HHA MAKE HER STOP HAHAAH AARGGHH NNNOOOO
JL: “How is Julie holding on?”
CK: “I don’t know but look Rachel is changing tactic again”
Rachel had now flipped the tired Julie onto her front – she then positioned herself and sat down on Julie’s legs and was now facing Julie’s luscious soles,
Rachel started to run her tongue up and down the sheer black stockings – she wiggled her tongue all over her soles and now Julie was sobbing gently,
CK: “Her cries have turned to moans! Julie is secretly enjoying this”
Rachel then started to suck on her left big toe making Julie moan even louder,
JL: “That’s it she has lost it now – Julie is in a world of her own”

Suddenly 3 Jailbird officers came to the ring – one of them distracted the referee and the other 2 teased Rachel,
Miss. Stevens wasn’t having any of it and continued to torture Julie, and at that point one of the officers pulled out some kind of gun – she fired a tiny wire that coiled around Rachel’s left foot, as Rachel tried to reach down and remove it she felt a tingling sensation all over her foot,
The female officer was pressing the button on the gun – and it fired electrical pulses through the wire attaché to Rachel’s foot,
She instantly broke out into worried screams and she giggled violently,
YAAA AARGGHH GET IT OFF HEE HAA HAHE HOOO GOD WHATS HAPPENING? HEH AHAHAA HEE HOO HOOOHHH WHA IS THIS THING HE HAHAA AH HHEEEELLLPP
The referee wasn’t paying any attention - as the 3rd female officer distracted him by asking for help with her high-heel,
CK: “Dammit the referee is too busy with that girl’s shoe – than noticing what the Jailbird officers are doing too Rachel”
JL: “Won’t somebody help her? She is going to die of laughter”
Rachel was red-faced and screaming for help – the tickle-gun had been passed over to Julie who was now holding down the button,
The referee finally turned as Julie tossed the weapon to one side – and pinned Rachel for the cover,
CK: “No way this is not fair!”
1…………………….2……………………..3
DING DING!
JL: “What a damn rip off!”
CK: “Julie is known for cheating but her officers have played a huge part in the first defense of her title”
JL: “She lost! She lost I don’t believe it”
CK: “Oh come on she has had enough”
Julie wasn’t finished as she pulled out some cuffs – she then had 2 of her officers hold Rachel down as Julie locked on the handcuffs,
JJ: “What have I told all you scumbags around here? This toe sucking crap is not allowed while I’m around – so I’m gonna teach you a big lesson is messing around with the Jailbird”
The 3 officers helped carry Rachel up the ramp they were arresting her and taking her away,
CK: “They can’t do that to Rachel”
JL: “Haven’t that lot done enough damage?”
Suddenly Buzy Liz burst down the ramp with a steel chair – she hit two of the officers and chased Julie down the aisle, she then turned to chase off the 3rd officer – and she quickly grabbed Rachel helping her backstage,
As the pair disappeared backstage Julie grabbed a microphone and made a statement,
“You won’t be able to get away all the time! I’m gonna get you Rachel…. Just you remember that!”

THE END.

** Feathertime #20 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF045)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

oh man!!

i can't wait till the next show after danni recovers i want to see what she has in mind for christina!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back