• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of The Ticklish #1 Interview With A Vampire M/M

Tickle_Mistress

Wilhelm was going by train to visit with an old friend of his editors' to get an interview. He was only told that the man was peculuer and only rose at night because of an "allergy" to sunlight. The man's name was Count Peter Gertha. He was a count in name only as the royalty in Transylvania had long since been destroyed by the politics of the day.

Wilhelm wondered why he was being sent to interview this count, and let his mind wander to the dark forest speeding past him outside his window. Finnaly his stop came and he got off. He looked around to see if he was being met by the Count's valet. A young man walkd up to him and spoke hurriedly to him. both men ran off to the car and sped off to the castle at Brandentown. Once there, the valet led Wilhelm to his room. "The Count willbe with you shortly. You may want to rest after your long trip. Thre are towels in the lavatory and fresh water at your bedside." Wilhel thanked the valet and closed the door behind him. Wilhelm looked around the room and shivered. The room was damp and a chill hung in the room. He started to remove his coat and shirt to wash up a bit before meeting the Count. He didn't hear the door open and continued to remove his shirt. While he stood near the bed, laying his clothes out, he felt light touches along his ribcage. He clamped is arms down quickly to protect his ribs and looked around. He saw no one and shruged it off and went back to washing. He felt a feather stroke down his bare back which made him jump and let out a giggle. Again he looked around the roomand saw no one. He hurried up and finished nad waited for the Count to knock at the door. He laid down on the bed and soon dozed off. He woke up shortly after that and found that he was naked and bound to the bedposts byhis wrists and ankles.

"What's going on here! I demand to be untied!!" Out of a dark corner of is room slithered out a handsome young man also with his shirt off and his feet bare. "Now .. now.. don't be alarmed. I am Count Peter Gertha. I am Wilson's friend." The Count sat near the edge of the bed while Wilhelm looked at him. "Why am I tied like this? I have done nothing wrong. Where is my clothihg?" The Count smiled and looked at Wilhelm. "Didn't Wilson tell you anything about me? ,,About my habits and likes?" Wilhelm shook his head. "No. Wilson just said that you were an old friend and I was to inteview you. What else is there to know about you?" The Count smiled slyly. "I am a vampire and have lived over 300 years. I am not your "usual" vampire. I do not require blood to live. I require two things to stay alive... I need to hear the laughter of a ticklsh man and i need to be tickled to live. Wilson told me about you. You and he have an aliance with some sort of club..." Wilhelm shuddered. "Wilson told you confidental thngs about me. Things that if they get out could ruin my reputation in legitimate journalism. To answer your questions... yes Wilson and I belong to a club and yes I am very ticklish.. Please don't! Really ... I can't stand it!"

The Count smiled and started to make light circles on Wilmem's belly with his fingertip as he talked. "Don't be afraid. You will not be turned into a vampire just by my playful touches. I would have to draw blood for that. I have agreed to this interview for Wilson because he his magazine is in some sort of trouble."

Wilmelm wriggled under the Count's light touches, biting his lip to hold back his giggles. The Count continued to talk and tickle at the same time, letting his nails explore Wilmel's ticklish tummy and sides. Wilhelm could no longer hold back his urge to laugh, and when the Count reached his waist and hips, he began giggling.

Hearing his laughter, the Count's strength began to return. He began ticklng Wilhelm faster, making him laugh harder and thrash about on the bed. Wilhelm felt the Count's nals just under his armpits and laughed loudly. Then his ribs were attacked by the expert touch of the Count. Wilhelm's naked body arched as much as his bindings would allow. The more Wilhelm laughed, the stronger the Count got. The Count began tickling down the sides of Wilhelm's legs, making him Wriggle and thrash even more. Wilhem's body glistened with persperation from his struggling and laughing. He managed to lift his head and saw the Count near his bare feet.

"NO! PLEASE! NOT MY FEET!!!! I... I... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH... HHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE....S=STOP! P=P=PLEHEHEHEHEHESE!" Wilhelm became hysterical as the Count ran his fingertips over his bare feet. The Count felt himself becoming more and more arroused by the laughter that filled the room. Wilhelm struggled , but soon became tired and could only let his captor keep ticklng him til his laughter became silent.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back