• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The playoffs, the World Series, down but not out, and then, an amazing finish

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went into the playoffs with high confidence. As they knew they would have the home field advantage throughout. After disposing of the Phillies in 4 games in the division series, and getting rid of the Braves in 6 in the NLCS, the team went into the World Series on a high. Their opponent would again be the Yankees, whom they had beaten twice, and lost to once. While it did not promise to be easy, the Good Guys believed that if they played like they were capable, they could squeak by and win. Never in their wildest dreams or worst nightmares were they prepared for what was going to happen. The series opened in Paradise, where Kate Hudson was the Game 1 starter, and the Good Guys lost a 1-0 heartbreaker. They were in a must win situation in Game 2, but it didnt happen. Paradise had a four run lead in the 8th inning of Game 2, only to see the bullpen, and Naomi, spit it up in the 9th, as the Yankees won 8-6. Naomi was shellshocked, the fans booed as the team left the field in the 9th, and the team went to NY, with many expecting they wouldnt even have another game in Paradise that year, as the Yankees would probably finish them in the Bronx in no more than 5. Only two major league teams, the 86 Mets, and 96 Yankees, had ever won a World Series after losing the first two games at home. The always modest Joe Torre and his team, being the class acts they were, knew the series wasnt over, from their experiences with Atlanta in 1996 when they went down 0-2 after the first two games at Yankee Stadium, and then won 4 straight games. Gardner knew he couldnt expect a sweep in the Bronx, but the Good Guys needed two of three, or it would be over. The Paradise Islanders came out swinging in Game 3, and took the crowd out of the game early, as they won 6 -1. In Game 4, The Paradisers scored early again, this time against Andy Pettite, and took a 5-2 decision. So now the series was tied 2-2, and the pressure was on the Yankees. In Game 5, Hudson was matched up against Yankee Game one starter Clemens, and although she pitched well again, the Yankees got a couple of clutch hits, and won 3-1. Back to Paradise they went for Game 6. The crowd was in a feeding frenzy, and although the Yankees quieted things down for a while with a 3 run first inning, the Good Guys chipped away at starter David Wells and the Yankee middle relief, got a 5-3 lead in the 9th, and this time Naomi slammed the door. The teams played for all the marbles in Game 7, it was Mussina against the Good Guys entire pitching staff. Alicia Silverstone started and got hit for two first inning runs, which again quieted things down, but Alicia got Gardner through 5 with the score only 2-0. Finally, in the sixth, the Good Guys broke through, scoring 3 runs on a clutch double and 2 run single. With the score 3-2, Mandy came on and pitched a perfect 7th. The Good Guys scored another run in the bottom of the 7th to make it 4-2. The never say die Yankees scored a run in the 8th, and had baserunners on, but Naomi came in and struck out Bernie Willams with 2 on. In the bottom of the 8th, the Good Guys scored two improbable runs off Yankee ace closer Mariano Rivera to make it 6-3, one on a 425 foot homerun by Mitch. 9th inning, 6-3 Good Guys, 3 outs for the title. Naomi got one out, but then walked two batters. After a pop up produced out number 2, the always dangerous Jason Giambi came up. Naomi tied him up with two hard fastballs inside. Then, another fastball, Giambi swung, and the ball was hit high and deep to right field. At first, the crowd held their collective breath, worrying the ball would go out for a tie game. Mitch backed up, and at the wall, made the catch to end the series, and give the Good Guys an improbable World Series title after losing the first two games at home. Mitch held the ball, and dropped to the ground, tears in his eyes, as he saw the delirious crowd of 55,000 going nuts. He raced to the mound, where Naomi was being mobbed. He grabbed Naomi and gave her a big hug and a kiss, tears rolling down both of their faces. "I love you so much" He said to her. The Yankees sat in stunned disbelief, and then, Torre emerged from the dugout to shake Gardner's hand:"Congratulations, Jim, you deserved it, you played your hearts out" Torre said. "Thank you, Joe, you are the best, and I guess when you win, it might as well be against the best" Gardner said.
The Good Guys went to the clubhouse, where they were asked about their confidence after losing the first two games at home. "Can I say I thought we were done? I thought there was trouble, we put ourselves into a corner. Congratulations to the Yankees, they had a great year, but we dug down deep, we really wanted it. No doubt, we didnt play our best in Games 1 and 2 here, but thats a testament to the fine Yankee ballclub. We were fortunate we had the opportunity to pull it out and win it here." Mitch said. After showers, the postgame interviews, and getting dressed, the team went to the hotel for a big celebration dinner. They were exhausted, but thrilled to have pulled it out. Although there was drinking, Mitch was very careful to watch himself, so a fiasco like a few weeks earlier didnt happen. There were many celebrities there that night to watch the game, and a lot of them attended the postgame dinner and party after the win. Some of the celebrities started making jokes about who might be the next tickle victim of the Good Guys. As it turned out, John Travolta and his beautiful wife, actress Kelly Preston, had seen the entire World Series in both P. I. and New York. Kelly began getting into conversations with members of the team, some of whom she knew from the acting world. Then it was asked if she could be a ticklee that night. "We always tickle each other, that would be boring. For a special occasion, we need a lee who isnt usually the target of the team." Mandy said. Kelly looked at her husband:"Is it okay, Johnny?" "I dont care, Kelly, as long as you dont end up in bed with one of these guys" John said. "No way, I would never" She replied.
With the consent given, the Good Guys made their way to their suite, where Kelly stripped down, and was given a black bra and panties. After that, she was tied hands and feet to the bed. "Who's going to tickle me?" She asked. "Mitch, maybe some other people.Dont worry, I'm here, Kelly, to make sure nothing gets out of hand" Naomi said. With that, Mitch began the tickle with fingers on Kelly's neck as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, Mitch moved down, tickling Kelly on her sides, ribs and belly with fingers as she thrashed some more: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Afterwards, Mitch moved further down, tickling Kelly on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, down to the soles of Kelly's pretty bare feet. Mitch first tickled Kelly with fingers on the soles of her feet, and then proceeded to tickle her with feathers, ice and the ever dreaded electric toothbrush. This made Kelly beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, as she filled the room with girlish laughter and giggles, and begged for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I give up! No! please no! No! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehe! Travolta was standing there with a smirk on his face: "Putz, you like that I was tickle tortured. Iam very ticklish, it was murder" Kelly snapped. "Honey, it was fun, Iam your husband, I know how ticklish you are, it is just funny to see all your makeup messed up" Travolta replied. After that, the party continued, with the usual drinking, music, and poking during the gathering. The Good Guys had survived to win another tickle championship. Another season of tickles had come to an end on a euphoric note, but there was always next year for the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back