• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

party of five

cincinnatusc

I sent this to oblelsk (sorry if that spelling is wrong, it's a tough one to get right from memory) back in the day, and i think it was actually posted to tickle town's mainstream list. But i haven't seen this mentioned in awhile, so i'll post again.

Neve campbell is tickled in a party of five episode. I don't remember the name, but i suppose i could sift through an episode guide and find it (if you ask nicely). The kid who plays sean on 'boy meets world' is on it. Lacey Chabert's (my fave ticklish celeb) character has a crush on him. She's in the kitchen with him and she looks out the window, where neve and her boyfriend are having a picnic. The boyfriend starts tickling neve, and she rolls around laughing. Camera cuts back to lacey, who has been watching, and "monkey see, monkey do" she goes and tries to tickle sean. he doesn't crack a smile, just says "sorry, not ticklish." the camera cuts back to neve getting tickled a couple times in this scene. I don't remember this thing in a high level of detail, but i thought it was pretty stinkin' good at the time. (even though it's a huge missed opportunity when sean doesn't launch a counter attack on lacey) ahh heck, what am i saying, neve campbell get's tickled!!!! geeze, some people will complain about anything!:)

later,

Stephan

Stephan,

I would LOVE to see that scene! I've heard about it before, but it's always seemed like an improbable fantasy. Neve is so sexy...even more so than some other "more beautiful" women. Thanks for bringing it up! Does anyone know how to gain access to this episode??

dig dug

i've seen it

i saw it, from what i remember u don't see the tickling so much. i remember it being mostly audio. u can hear neve screaming and laughing but most of the scene is in the kitchen i think. it should be rerun

I remember that scene as well. I caught the very end of it, but hey, at least it was Neve getting tickled.

By the way, I don't know if this has been posted, but here's a quote about "Lacey Chabert", the girl who played Claudia, as told by "Lost in Space" co-star Mimi Rogers:

"Lacey's incredibly ticklish! A lot of times we had scenes where we stood close to one another. It got to a point where whether she was on-camera or off-camera, I could just threaten her with a finger and she'd start to lose it, and I'd say 'Lacey, come on, this is supposed to be serious!' She'd glare at me, and I'd laugh."

Or check it out here: http://www.craphound.com/nonfic/lisii.html

Also, here is a picture of her getting tickled

http://members.tripod.com/jamesmc18/47890070.jpg

ok, so it's not really HER—but it sure damn looks like her!

Latin_Boy

Latin--That is a great quote about Lacey!

Tommy--Thank you for the info.

ddd

That was a great pic anyway. Hey is she being tickled on her ribs or stomach or was it another place.

yeah i remember this scene, I saw it once and then kicked myself for not having the VCR going. IT was a nice little scene, and I wish that I had it!

alright, everyone, i did a little research. this episode in season three, episode two. the title of the episode is 'going going gone.' here's the plot as posted on a po5 fansite:

3-02 Going, Going, Gone aired 28 Aug 96
Kirsten accepts a teaching position outside San Francisco; Will heads east for college; Claudia's boyfriend falls for Julia.

as far as the tickling goes, yeah, the camera does cut off from neve and focus on claudia, but she does laugh for a long while, and the tickling is shown a bit. as far as mainstream scenes go, i'd give it at least a 7. and as far as mainstream scenes for beautiful confirmed ticklish celebrities go, i give 'em all tens.

as far as the actual tickling is concerned, i believe it's mostly upperbody, probably ribs and stomach. i only saw it once, but a lot of places show this show in reruns. if you go to tvguide. com, and enter your zip code, you can get listings for all channels with the titles of shows, so this could probably be easy to get if we pool our resources. GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO TTTTEEEEEAAMMMM!!

lennon saves

cincin--thanks for the work you put into this. Much appreciated!!

ddd

I'd LOOOOVE to see this scene! Anybody have a clip of it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back