• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cartoons You Watched that Had Tickling....

A classic episode. Caitland did get tickled but the tickling was never shown. Thanx for posting it FeatherFingers. I appreciate your finding and your reply. :smilestar

EmSeeSquared said:
u've never seen that? that's a classic one. that's the Great Boldini scene from TMNT. i'm surprised u couldn't tell that those characters are kids, around 10-12 years of age. u should prolly delete it if you don't want to get a spanking from a mod or admin

Well, I never was a TMNT fan so I don't know anything about those characters. I could've swore the guy had five o'clock shadow. I guess it's the cartoon make-up those characters use. Anyway, I'm a Bugs Bunny fan and I know for a fact he was 34 years old when he began his acting career.

Well, Mods, I leave it up to you. If you feel that the cartoon I submitted is inappropriate, please delete. I humbly bow at your feet... especially Mimi's, ooh lal la!

rajee said:
A classic episode. Caitland did get tickled but the tickling was never shown. Thanx for posting it FeatherFingers. I appreciate your finding and your reply. :smilestar

Hey, Rajee! You're very welcome and I'll do my best to find more! (I'll check the characters' birth certificates before I post the videos, though) :)

I just remembered one..probably the FIRST one I ever saw. It was from the cartoon "The Flintstone Kids" (which was of course, the characters from "The Flintstones", as kids...but with other characters, too).

Wilma is having some kinda dream where she's a princess and...I dunno exactly what happens, but Fred and Barney are knights that have to rescue her. They get captured by the villan (who's the bully in the show), and are tied to a table. And I think the villan , before walkin off to do whatever he's gonna do, lowers a platform with an octupus thing above them, and the creature tickle-tortures them(it was upper-body tickling, if I remember correctly..only on their stomaches, I think).

Another one I remember is from the He-Man episode "The Starchild", in which two races of people (the tree people and the cave dwellers) fight over who gets to take care of the child...they only want to take care of her because she has incredible powers . When she runs away, they look for her and in the caves, Teela gets captured by a plant. He-Man's about to attack it, but the cave dweller informs them that he doesn't need to do that...he just needs to tickle it...and gives the plant's vine a little tickle causing it to release Teela, who comments :"Whew...I like a plant with a sense of humor".

This was in the first season of He-Man (I think it's on the Season 1, Volume 2 dvd set)

I'm surprised that clip wasn't removed from the Youtube website. :bouncybou

featherfingers said:
Hey, Rajee! You're very welcome and I'll do my best to find more!

Hey Frankie. Good luck on it. Youtube is removing almost every tickling videoclip. <<<<----

featherfingers said:
Well, I never was a TMNT fan so I don't know anything about those characters. I could've swore the guy had five o'clock shadow. I guess it's the cartoon make-up those characters use. Anyway, I'm a Bugs Bunny fan and I know for a fact he was 34 years old when he began his acting career.

Well, Mods, I leave it up to you. If you feel that the cartoon I submitted is inappropriate, please delete. I humbly bow at your feet... especially Mimi's, ooh lal la!
5 o'clock shadow? i just don't see it, man

He-Man said:
I just remembered one..probably the FIRST one I ever saw. It was from the cartoon "The Flintstone Kids" (which was of course, the characters from "The Flintstones", as kids...but with other characters, too).

Wilma is having some kinda dream where she's a princess and...I dunno exactly what happens, but Fred and Barney are knights that have to rescue her. They get captured by the villan (who's the bully in the show), and are tied to a table. And I think the villan , before walkin off to do whatever he's gonna do, lowers a platform with an octupus thing above them, and the creature tickle-tortures them(it was upper-body tickling, if I remember correctly..only on their stomaches, I think).

Another one I remember is from the He-Man episode "The Starchild", in which two races of people (the tree people and the cave dwellers) fight over who gets to take care of the child...they only want to take care of her because she has incredible powers . When she runs away, they look for her and in the caves, Teela gets captured by a plant. He-Man's about to attack it, but the cave dweller informs them that he doesn't need to do that...he just needs to tickle it...and gives the plant's vine a little tickle causing it to release Teela, who comments :"Whew...I like a plant with a sense of humor".

This was in the first season of He-Man (I think it's on the Season 1, Volume 2 dvd set)
season 1, volume 1, actually. i have it. and was enraged that such a thing as a "tickle plant" doesn't tickle those it catches

rajee said:
I'm surprised that clip wasn't removed from the Youtube website. :bouncybou
it's a cartoon scene of 2 kids getting tickled. i don't think youtube is gonna kick that off, since it's not a fetish site. i mean, people post home movies there of tickling babies

EmSeeSquared said:
it's a cartoon scene of 2 kids getting tickled. i don't think youtube is gonna kick that off, since it's not a fetish site. i mean, people post home movies there of tickling babies

Hey, EmSee, Rajee was just being funny. But to get back on track here, the first cartoon I remember watching that featured tickling was an old "Popeye" cartoon. Bluto tickles Olive Oyl's foot and she squeals like a young Edith Bunker. There's a YouTube clip I could post that shows Popeye tickling Bluto's foot, but after viewing it, I long for the 'nails on a chalkboard' cackle of Miss Oyl.

Oh, someone's gonna ask anyway so here's the Bluto clip:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Id9tj2SPZh4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Id9tj2SPZh4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Well actually Youtube deleted SaraTK (a TMF member, whose not a producer of tickling clips) who had cartoon and mainstream tickling clips on her page. :ranty: :Grrr: :firedevil

I didn't think so. She had the mime fom Today's Special tickling her own foot and the April O'neil clip and others. :feets: :tickle: :cool: <<<<----

hmmm. well Youtube's weird like that. they want to get rid of mainstream-related material, which is pretty much impossible, cuz if they do that, they're getting rid of, like, 80-90% of what's there

rajee said:
Well actually Youtube deleted SaraTK (a TMF member, whose not a producer of tickling clips) who had cartoon and mainstream tickling clips on her page. :ranty: :Grrr: :firedevil

I thought you were joking, Rajee, but I guess you're serious.

I've seen lots of tickle videos on YouTube and they don't seem to be in any danger of being deleted any time soon. Of course, what's here today may be gone tomorrow, just like minty fresh breath.

Great thread

Definatly Mr. Men among others, such as Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears , Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles , and many ideas for tickling in many things that i saw that did not actually contain tickling.

rajee said:
Hey Frankie. Good luck on it. Youtube is removing almost every tickling videoclip. <<<<----

(I must have missed this reply, Rajee! I just found it today, 7:35 in the morning!) So YouTube really IS removing all of the tickling videos? Those bastards! Well, that's okay. I've got my tickle ladyfriend to keep me happy. :)

EmSeeSquared said:
5 o'clock shadow? i just don't see it, man

I'm joking, EmSee. In other words, I'm lightening up the mood, injecting some humor into the proceedings, giving us a giggle, tee hee hee, etc. etc. :D

Funny that someone mentioned He-Man. I loved that show as a kid, also Thundercats and I wished there was some tickling. I appreciate females getting tickled all to heck and gone, but for me there is something very speical about a strong man being brought low by a fingertip lightly stroking a spot on his body that just tickles horribly! He-Man and Lionel from Thundercats both showed off thiier armpits all the freaking time, but as far as I recall, no one ever tickled them!! It was unbelievable and I had sooo many fantasies of either of them being trapped and helpless and getting tickle tortured but good!

In fact, I have long had a story idea aobut He-man getting cursed with super ticklishness, where every time he gets tickled his sensations get worse, and somehow or other he keeps winding up in situations where people are tickling him! I had one good scene where I pictured the Sorceress immobilizing him with magic and using her feathers to tickle his pits, while Teela explores his feet and his ribs.

And does anyone remember the Thundercats episode where Lionel had to prove his ability to lead the group? It's a shame that one of those tests didn't include him holding absolutely still and controlling himself while getting tickle tortured all over his body!

I know. I'm sick and twisted. *nods happily*

Soleil said:
Funny that someone mentioned He-Man. I loved that show as a kid, also Thundercats and I wished there was some tickling. I appreciate females getting tickled all to heck and gone, but for me there is something very speical about a strong man being brought low by a fingertip lightly stroking a spot on his body that just tickles horribly! He-Man and Lionel from Thundercats both showed off thiier armpits all the freaking time, but as far as I recall, no one ever tickled them!! It was unbelievable and I had sooo many fantasies of either of them being trapped and helpless and getting tickle tortured but good!

In fact, I have long had a story idea aobut He-man getting cursed with super ticklishness, where every time he gets tickled his sensations get worse, and somehow or other he keeps winding up in situations where people are tickling him! I had one good scene where I pictured the Sorceress immobilizing him with magic and using her feathers to tickle his pits, while Teela explores his feet and his ribs.

And does anyone remember the Thundercats episode where Lionel had to prove his ability to lead the group? It's a shame that one of those tests didn't include him holding absolutely still and controlling himself while getting tickle tortured all over his body!

Actually the leader of the ThunderCats' name is Lion-O(Panthro, Lion-O, Tyra, Wily-kit, Wily-kat, and Cheetara..and there was also Snarf, who I think helped out around the lair and stuff).....I always wanted to see Cheetara get tickle-tortured...for a cartoon character, she was hot. lol

As for He-Man bein tortured by the Sorceress, it woulda been fun to see that happen in the more recent cartoon --the one that aired from 2002-2004, where He-Man was much bigger and more muscular than Adam, instead of just a tanned version of Adam with less clothes. lol

And hey, the Sorceress in the new cartoon actually had wings. Although it might've also been fun to see Evil-Lynn tickle-torture someone or get tickle-tortured.

EmSeeSquared said:
season 1, volume 1, actually. i have it. and was enraged that such a thing as a "tickle plant" doesn't tickle those it catches

Yeah, that would've been a little more entertaining. As for other kids' shows, I'm surprised with all the monsters they fought, that the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers never encountered a monster with a tickling attack.

Rita Repulsa or Lord Zedd might've beaten them with a tickling monster, since the Ranger suits seemed to protect them from strikes (and even freakin bombs and missles!)that the monsters dished out. lol

Soleil said:

you know what i always found amusing? Thundercats had incredible animation, but TERRIBLE voice acting, and He-Man had less-than-great animation, but GREAT voice acting. weird, huh?

He-Man said:
Yeah, that would've been a little more entertaining. As for other kids' shows, I'm surprised with all the monsters they fought, that the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers never encountered a monster with a tickling attack.

Rita Repulsa or Lord Zedd might've beaten them with a tickling monster, since the Ranger suits seemed to protect them from strikes (and even freakin bombs and missles!)that the monsters dished out. lol
i ALWAYS fantasized about that! that's why a couple years ago i made my Ticklish Power Rangers Yahoo! Group, but no one ever goes to it. it's a shame a tickle monster was never used, because the lovely Amy Jo Johnson, who played the original pink ranger, has said that she loves to have her feet tickled :D

He-Man said:
Actually the leader of the ThunderCats' name is Lion-O(Panthro, Lion-O, Tyra, Wily-kit, Wily-kat, and Cheetara..and there was also Snarf, who I think helped out around the lair and stuff)

you left out the "new" Thundercats from the 2nd season: Lynx-O, Bengali, Pumyra, and Snarf's nephew Snarfer. and u mispelled Tygra, lol

I stand corrected on the names, He-Man. *winks*

And yeah, it would have been very cool for the female characters to get tickled as well. Maybe He-Man could get his revenge on Teela.......and of course Lion-O and the other fellas could hold that little hottie down and torture her too! I would watch that...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back