• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream list

Purvis

Verified
Hey everybody, thought you might like this bit of info I stumbled across. It is a fairly exhaustive list of tickle sightings in mainstream media. Many of you who have been on the net for a while will remember this list from several websites and newsgroups it was a part of. But as of late I haven't seen much of it. However I found the list posted here:

http://www.sexuality.org/l/fetish/vidtick.html

Check it out if you like. It has much info, though it hasn't been updated in a while. (Perhaps some enegetic soul will take it upon themselves to up date it??)Take care.

Purvis

This is basically the list that used to be on the Tickletown site.....I believe it was originally put together by Obelesk (who is a TMF member) or at least maintained by him (it's been around since at least the mid 90's). An essential list that has been an invaluable reference for me!!! (I am in the process of combining this list with all the other data I have collected-be patient, it's coming!!)

Excellent, Nontkl! I look forward to your updated list. If I can help in any way, LMK. I'm something of a collector of mainstream stuff myself. I have, in fact, probably the majority of scenes mentioned on that list, and many that have taken place since.

And to answer your question Schmuck, no, that is not my site, simply something I came across while surfing.

Purvis

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back