• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Search

$Tickletorturer

TMF Expert
Okay, I know this is a request and should probably go to the request section, but because it's for a story I'm gonna try to post it here, mainly cause I believe it'll get more views here.

Anyways, I'm looking for my favorite story I found online one day. I have no idea who posted it or from what site it's from but I can tell you what it's about. It's the true story of a man who was at Stone Harbor N.J. on a labour day weekend and witnessed a man tickle torture a woman who was buried in the sand. I printed up this story before but lost the first page!! And dumbass me I deleted it!! :dropatear

So if anyone has this story or knows where I can find it please post it. Thank you, your help is much appreciated.

a story also

I am looking for a story once posted here also. It was about a girl who got her had stuck in something by trying to reach a bracelet and then got tickled under her arm but couldn't get loose. Anyone know it?

Sorry, $Tickletorturer, I can't help you with what you're looking for.

However, Angelbaby, I think I can help you. Is this what you're looking for?

Greedy, Greedy, Tickle, Tickle

Maria had picked the perfect day for the beach. The weatherman had declared that this would be the hottest day of the week and there wouldn't be a single cloud in the clear blue sky. Better still, it was a week day, so all the pain-in-the-ass children were either in summer school or

at day camps, and most adults were at work; the only people at the beach with her were high school seniors and college men, who were looking for a wild time.

What a perfect opportunity for Maria to wear her new bikini. It was very revealing black thong bikini with spaghetti-thin straps and sliding triangles for showing as much skin as she wanted; and Maria was in the mood to show as much skin as possible. If her parents knew she was wearing such a suite, she would be grounded until she graduated medical school! Her breast were very large, and the skimpiness of her bikini made them appear even larger; twice, so far, she had to stop her boardwalk stroll to push them back into her top! The boardwalk was flanked by a tall wooden fence that marked the border of the parking lot on the other side. The fence was old, and many of the thin planks were marked with knot holes and gashes from vandals. One hole in particular caught Maria's eye. There was something "shiny" inside it! The hole was nearly at eye level, so Maria didn't have to bend when she took a closer look. Her heart nearly skipped a beat when she saw the beautiful gold bracelet laying inside the hole! What amazing luck. Someone must have placed it inside, to keep it from getting wet, and they must have forgotten about it.

"Sucker!" Maria beamed in satisfaction. One person's loss would be her gain. She always wanted a bracelet like that, and now she would have it. Who cares if it didn't belong to her? She found it, so she should have it.

Maria reached inside the tiny hole to capture her prize. As she lifted her arm, Maria was vaguely aware that by extending her arm, she was leaving her sensitive underarm exposed. Maria was very ticklish. Her whole body was tickle-sensitive, and standing out in public wearing a skimpy bathing suite with her arm extended made her feel a hundred times more ticklish.

This thought worried her, so she hastily reached inside the hole, she wanted to snatch the bracelet and go. She had the tiny gold prize in her hand, but much to her horror, Maria couldn't remove her hand! The knot hole was too narrow for her closed hand to pull itself out.

Then, as if by some terrible cue, two young men approached her from their hiding place behind the water fountain. One of them stood in front of Maria and lustily admired her bikini, while the other crept behind their captive. The young men were Mike and Dave, two guys from her local high school, who sat beside her in chemistry class. Since the beginning of the semester, Maria had correctly labeled the two brothers as losers and geeks. But today was different, for today Maria was literally tethered to a wall wearing nothing but a few tiny scraps of black cloth tied together with dental floss!

"Well hello, Maria." Mike said with his eyes glued to Maria's bulging breast.

"What are you up to, Maria?" Dave whispered from behind while giving Maria a quick poke in the under arm with his finger.

Dave's unexpected gesture sent a shock up her spine and a squeal from her lips. Her worst tickling nightmare was slowly becoming true.

"Nothing, GEEKS!" Maria growled angrily. "I'm just standing here."

"With your hand inside a hole in the fence?" Mike asked.

With an very casual gesture, he reached out and lightly danced his finger tips across Maria's belly. This time, Maria let out a very loud yelp and tried to jump away, only to find that she was still anchored to the wood fence. All the while, she was still clutching the bracelet.

From behind, Dave began whispering in Maria's ear. "Do you remember last weeks sociology lecture? Those people in that South American tribe use to trap monkeys by placing something they like inside a tiny hole in an old log. The animal could reach inside, but once they close their fist to take the bait, their hand becomes too big to pull out; their own curiosity and

greed traps them".

"But your smarter than a dumb animal, aren't you, Maria?" Mike added.

All the while. Dave was playfully squeezing Maria's thong bare ass-cheeks (not enough to hurt, but it definitely tickled). Mike was using his index finger to gently probe and stroke the bare flesh between Maria's bikini top and bottom. He loved tracing the outline of her ribs, and circling

her belly-button.

Maria, having no place to go, could only stand there and squirm helplessly. The quivering

grimace on her face told that she was losing the battle for self control. She would erupt into a fit of laughter at any second.

Then, without warning, the two brothers became aggressive. Mike ruthlessly tickled Maria's sides while Dave dug his fingers into her vulnerable underarms.

The combined effort, coupled with the intensity of their tickling, drove their victim over the edge. Maria was thrashing about and laughing hysterically. But, despite the tickle torture, Maria still wouldn't let go of the bracelet!

"STOP! HAHAHAHA. Please stop!" Maria laughed with tears in her eyes. "It's not fare. I'm stuck to the damn fence, and I can't get away! HAHAHA".

"Your doing it to yourself!" Dave mocked while gently kneading the flesh bellow her breast.

"Let go of the bracelet, and you can go free. Otherwise, we are just going to tickle you some more". Mike laughed fiendishly as he randomly reached for bare flesh to tickle.

"NOOOOOO. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I want that bracelet HAHAHA." Maria cried

loudly. By now, her whole body was shaking with uncontrollable laughter; her flesh was shiny from sweat and her huge breast were bouncing around like Jell-O; She was vaguely aware that her breast were threatening to explode from her top. Maria suddenly wished that she hadn't insisted

on wearing such a skimpy bikini.

Mike and Dave were very aware of Maria's bouncing breast, and they were ready to increase their captive's humiliation.

"God, Maria, Your all sweaty; aren't you hot with that bikini top on?" Mike joked while his mischievous fingers circled up and down Maria's sides.

"Lets help her out!" Dave teased. While one hand was tormenting her outstretched under-arm, Dave proceeded to untie the long flimsy bow strings of Maria's bikini top! With two quick jerks, Maria was suddenly topless; Dave snatched the top and threw it over the wooden fence, eliminating any hope Maria had of retrieving it.

Maria was now in a terrible situation. With one hand stuck inside a hole, she had to decide whether to use her one free hand to either cover her bare breast or to try and defend herself from the brother's diabolic tickling. Being unable to concentrate, Maria tried to do both, and she failed

at both attempts. Her defenses were totally uncoordinated.

All the while, Mike and Dave never stopped tickling Maria. They divided their ticklish captive into territories; each brother took a breast, then a side, then a rib.

Dave, being behind Maria, was gleefully tickling her ass and the small of her back. When he knelt down to dig his fingers into the back of her knee, Maria nearly jumped in the air.

Mike made a game of poking his finger into Maria's belly-button and wiggling it around once it was inside. But, by far, his favorite spots were her sensitive ribs and the sides of her breast.

Despite the torturous tickling and the loss of her modesty, Maria still wouldn't let go of the bracelet. Even Dave and Mike were becoming astonished at her stubbornness.

So here was Maria. Bound to an old wooden fence by her own free will, while jumping around and laughing loudly and wearing only her bikini bottom. With her breast free, Maria's heavenly globes swayed back and forth with each burst of laughter. She was putting on quite a show, and the display was starting to attract a small crowd of horny men (some of them with cameras)! By now, Maria had lost all self control, and she was reduced to a laughing pile of ticklish flesh, who was begging for release.

"STOP! STOP! PLEASE NO -NOT MY TITS! HAHAHAHAH. NO NO NOT MY

BELLY-BUTTON AGAIN, C'MON STOP PLEEEAAASE! HAHAHAHAH! STOP

TICKLING MY ARMPIT! N-AHAHAHA. NOT MY RIBS HAHAHAH ANYWHERE BUT

MY RIBS -NO- NOT THEIR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". Maria was thrashing about

madly, but there was no escape for her. Until........

"Hey Maria!" Dave leered with a big toothy grin. "You're still sweating; aren't you HOT with that bikini bottom on?" He then lightly traced the path of Maria's bottom from bellow her

navel all the way around to the tied knot at the side of her hip; just like her top, the bottom was tied with a flimsy string no thicker than a child's shoelace.

Maria's eyes widened madly; she couldn't even cover her breast properly, so how was she going to conceal her loins as well? She looked down at her huge breast; the tickling had caused her nipples to become perky and hard, and she already knew her pussy was wet with excitement.

With a sudden "snap", Maria finally came to her senses. She hastily dropped the gold bracelet, like it was red hot, and freed herself from the fence. Clutching her breast with both hands, Maria ran screaming down the peer and for the parking lot beyond. All the while, she left a chorus OF Wolf whistles and applause in her wake.

Mike and Dave both had a good laugh. A quick inspection showed that the bracelet was still secure inside the fence; little did Maria know that the bracelet that she was clutching so stubbornly to was a fake piece of costume jewelry!

Dave looked over Mike's shoulder and began to jump with glee. Walking toward their location was a gorgeous red head in a tiny Zebra print bikini. Mike recognized the look in her.

She looked greedy.

Maybe I shoulda added some more detail...

Upon re-reading my original post it's occured to me perhaps some more detail is required. He's some more stuff:

-the woman in the sand was buried by her husband and daughter

-the husband & daughter take off to swim leaving the mom in the sand

-another couple who is with them tease the mom cause she apparently "caused smoke damage to their appartment"

-the guy of the couple threatens to tickle her unless she stops smoking

-he tickle tortures her anyways while his girlfriend watches

-his girlfriend leaves to get the husband and daughter

-they come back and the girlfriend pulls her tickling boyfriend away

Like I said before, this story is told from another person who witnessed it. I absolutly love this story mainly cause it was soo full of detail and secondly cause it was TRUE!!

So if anyone can find this story I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!! And if you can't, well thanks for trying anyways.:)

Here you go

I was in Stone Harbor, N.J. over the Labor Day weekend and was on the beach
around 102nd Street. I was watching a little girl digging a very deep hole in
the sand, on the beach up away from the ocean near the bulkhead. It caught my
attention because you could barely see the top of the little girl's head when
she stood up to throw sand out of the hole with her shovel. I would guess
that the little girl couldn't have been more than four years old or so, but she
was digging with great enthusiasm. Her parents (probably in their early
thirties) were sitting in lounge chairs facing the ocean and the sun and
weren't paying a lot of attention to her.
After the little girl was done (and had some trouble climbing out of the
hole), she seemed quite proud of her project and went over to get her parents
to look at it. Her mother and father came over, and following some
conversation, the father seemed intent on using the hole to bury the mother in
the sand. He actually had to fill the hole back up a bit, as it was too deep
for the mother to sit in to be buried. I never saw anyone dig a hole that
deep at the beach before. Anyway, following some filling in by the father,
the mother got settled into the hole. The father and the little girl started
filling in sand on top of the mother. The little girl was using her green
shovel and the father was using his hands.
After about five minutes of putting sand back into the hole, on top of the
mother, the father spent some time pulling at the bottom end of the hole, away
from the mother's head. As the little girl kept shoveling sand onto the
mother, closer to her head and in the middle, the father finally got the
mother's feet exposed at the other end. The father then continued to pile up
sand in the middle, packing it down pretty thoroughly. The father then asked
the little girl to keep piling sand on top of mommy while he went down to the
water (ocean). When he came back, he was with another couple who seemed to be
about the same age. I hadn' seen them before, but I guess they were all kinda
sitting close together because they used towels that were laid out on the beach
close to the little girl's and her parent's chairs, etc.
The other couple came over to the mother (now buried solidly in the sand)
and started asking something about the mess she made in the apartment they had,
something about smoking and that she had promised to quit. I just wasn't
close enough to hear everything, but I tried to listen and watch. They
started teasing her about promising to quit before that weekend and how much
they hated the smell of cigarettes. Then it started. The other husband (or
boyfriend) asked her if she was going to keep smoking. She said she would try
to stop. He asked her just how ticklish she thought she was and whether she
would rather be tickled or stop smoking. The little girl's father (her
husband) said that he didn't want anything to do with this and took their
daughter and went down to the water (ocean).
The women in the sand started pleading with the other couple, asking them
not to do it. The next thing I saw was the other guy disappear below the
mound of sand and with that the woman started laughing hysterically. I was
trying not to be too obvious, and I couldn't see every thing that was going on
while laying on my towel. I walked around a few times while it was going on,
but his wife kept pulling him away when I was near. After another ten
minutes, the other woman started asking her husband (boyfriend) to leave her
alone. He said that she should go down to the ocean and leave him alone for
awhile. The woman in the sand pleaded with her not to do that. He started
asking her just how ticklish she was and whether or not she would keep smoking.
I got up and walked over toward the pier so I could see what happened next.
He started tickling the bottoms of her feet using both hands, one hand on each
foot.
She was shaking her head back and forth ( no, no, no, no ) violently and
yelling for him to stop. She was yelling no, please stop, over and over
again, whenever she could stop laughing enough to get the words out. She
seemed like she was trying not to be too loud yelling at him. His wife
(girlfriend) just stood there and shook her head while he tickled this woman's
feet for the next ten minutes. I thought that the lifeguards would come over,
but they didn't. I thought a couple of times I heard him say kitchie kitchie
koo, but I wasn't close enough at that time. Toward the end of this scene, I
sat down in the sand, nowhere near my towel and bag, just so I had a good view
of what was happening.
The guy tickling her feet laid down on the sand near her feet and would
draw one finger up both soles and then hold back her toes on one foot and
really tickle the arch of that foot. He kept tickling, even after a few other
people came over, being pretty obvious, to watch what was happening. The
other woman went down to the ocean to get the husband of the woman being
tickled. That's when the guy tickling her feet really went to town. He
moved so he was laying on the sand facing her feet and tickling one foot, then
the other, non-stop. He would sometimes take both hands, one on each side of
the arch of one foot, and tickle furiuosly. When they finally came back, the
guy tickling her feet was on his knees, tickling both feet at once and you
could see he had quite an erection. As he tickled her feet he kept asking her
about smoking. The wife of the guy tickling the woman's feet finally grabbed
him by the arm and pulled him away. As soon as that couple got back to their
blankets, the little girl started tickling her mother's feet, while the father
stood and watched. He never tickled them at all. But he let his daughter
tickle her mother's feet for a few minutes before they started digging her out.
The little girl was making more noise and laughing more than her mother She
was laughing the whole time she was helping dig her mother out, while the
father kept telling her to be careful with the shovel. The mother
immediately went down to the ocean after her husband helped her out of the
hole. The daughter went back to playing in the hole with the sand and that
was it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back