• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW STORY - "Southern Hospitality" Part 2 (M/F Feet, nylons)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
In part 1, we find Linda and I driving in the deep south for a wedding. While stopped at a rest area, Linda is aducted and held for ransome by 2 locals, one of whom seems to enjoy tickling her feet! Now for Part 2 of:

Southern Hospitality

Linda tried to pay attention as the big rig rumbled down the dark narrow road. After several minutes, the truck slowed considerably, and made a sharp right turn onto a gravel road. Linda could feel the truck climbing uphill on the narrow unpaved road, navigating a series of curves as it did. After 10 minutes or so, the truck came to a stop, and Bubba pulled her out of the truck, and carrying her fireman style he headed toward a single wooden cabin. Linda struggled but Bubba managed to get her into the cabin, and gently placed her on a single full size bed that sat in the back of the single room cabin. Linda struggled to sit up, as Bubba lit a single kerosene lamp. Billy sat at a table near the bed, and rifled through Linda’s purse. He pulled out her wallet and pocketed the cash, discarding other items like makeup and receipts. He pulled out her cell phone and placed it on the table as well. Looking at Linda, he spoke. “Now, let’s get something straight. You cooperate, and ya won’t get hurt none. You try anything, and you’ll never go home. UNDERSTAND ME!!!??” Billy’s tone rose as he spoke, and he stood up and walked toward the bed “Now I’m just gonna go take a quick run down yonder and make a phone call, Bubba here will keep a good eye on ya, right Bubba?” Bubba smiled, and nodded his head in approval. Linda immediately started to protest through the gag, shaking her head, her eyes wide open with fear of being left alone with Bubba. “Now you just behave, and when I get back, I’ll show ya some REAL Southern Hospitality.” And with that, Billy reached down under Linda’s dress and started to fondle her. Linda started thrashing on the bed at the unwelcome advance, but Billy grabbed her hair, pulling her face real close to his. “Yeah pretty lady, we’re gonna have LOTS of fun when I get back.” And then Billy licked Linda’s face before throwing her back down on the bed and getting up and leaving. “Watch that Bitch, and heh-heh, don’t be too rough with her Bubba.” Billy laughed as he left. Terrified, Linda closed her eyes, and tears fell from her eyes again.

Back at the rest area, I had called the State Police, and was giving a missing persons report to an officer when a trucker walked over. “I think I might know something about something.” The trucker, leaving the rest stop, had witnessed the abduction of my wife, and had returned to see if he could help. He gave the trooper a description of the abductors and their truck. I was scared to death at this point.

Linda heard the truck scream off into the night, and she lie on the bed motionless, on her side, in a fetal position, gagged, with her hands tightly tied behind her and her ankles bound. Bubba walked over and sat at the foot of the bed. “Awwww, don’t cry pretty lady, Billy was only messin with ya.” But his words seemed hardly reassuring. Linda tried not to move, hoping Bubba would leave her alone, but then she felt a finger drag up the bottom of her left foot, and she instinctively moved. Bubba laughed, and reached over and tickled her foot again. This time, Linda moved up further on the bed in a futile attempt to move away from Bubba. “So pretty lady, are ya smiling? Hmmm?” said Bubba, as he leaned closer. Linda tried to hide her face, but she could feel Bubba inching closer. She could then feel his hand as he stroked her cheek. “Oh pretty lady, I think I’m going to have to to cheer you up again!” And again, Bubba started to run a single finger up the bottom of Linda’s foot. Linda again moved her feet away, and started to yell through the gag. Bubba stopped tickling her momentarily, and reached up to remove the gag. Linda started yelling at Bubba. “Will you please PLEASE leave me the fuck alone you big ugly asshole!!” Bubba moved away, settling on the foot of the bed, smiling. Linda crawled up to the head of the bed, still in a fetal position. Bubba looked at her. “OK well, I’m just gonna have to cheer ya up then!” and with that Bubba lunged for Linda’s feet, grabbing her legs by the cloth binding her ankles, and yanking her toward the foot of the bed. “NOOOOO, STOPPPP!!!!” she yelled. Linda, now on her back, tried to fight Bubba off by kicking and thrashing, but Bubba grabbed both of her legs and twisted her, forcing her on to her stomach, and gave one final yank, pulling her down to the bottom of the bed. Bubba, holding her tied ankles with one hand, pushed her butt down on to the bed with his other hand - so that she was lying flat on her stomach with her legs dangling off the bed from about the calf down, and then quickly swung his right leg over her legs so that his back was facing her and her legs were in between his. Looking down at her feet, Bubba smiled, and slowly sat down on the back of her legs, pinning her legs under his weight. Linda yelled as Bubba pinned her down, thrashing back and forth in a desperate attempt to free herself, but between the tight binds holding her wrists firmly behind her back, and the weight of the huge man pinning her down, she quickly realized that she was trapped.

I stood by nervously as the State Troopers coordinated their search efforts. They had setup checkpoints both north and south of the rest area, and were stopping any rigs that matched the description given by the trucker witness. Then, a call came over their police radios. Someone claiming to be Linda’s abductor had called a local radio station. They claimed to have Linda, that she was safe, and that they wanted $100,000 cash for her safe return. They claimed they would call back in one hour with further instructions. I stood by as a flurry of activity followed.

Linda closed her eyes and braced for what she knew was coming. Bubba sat on her legs, looking down at Linda’s helpless stockinged feet as they dangled over the edge of the bed, toes pointing toward the floor. He started by taking a single finger and running it over the sole of her left foot. Linda wiggled her foot back and forth in a desperate attempt to avoid the tickling, and tried not to squeal out loud by biting her own lip. She hoped that by not laughing she could discourage her tormentor. But Bubba was just getting warmed up. Then, he started to slowly run fingers up both soles simultaneously. Linda held her breath, and wiggled her feet furiously, but could only hold out for so long. After about 20 seconds of torment, she let out her first squeals. Bubba laughed with pleasure as he heard her squeal. “Oooh oh, someone’s tickly-ish!!! Tickle tickle tickle tickle!!” and Bubba tickled her more, laughing a deep throaty laugh as he did. Linda tried to plead with her tormentor in between laughs. “Buuuuubbbbbaaaa, ahahahahaha, pppllllllleeeaaaassseeeeeee ahahahaha”. But Bubba showed no mercy, and the non-stop tickling continued. Not content to use just one finger, Bubba began raking all of his fingers up and down both of Linda’s helpless feet. Linda’s pleads for help turned to silent laughter – the tickling was so bad now that she was having a hard time catching her breath. She would alternate from periods of 5 to 7 seconds of total silence, gasping for air, to loud squeals of agony. She wasn’t sure if Bubba would ever stop tickling her. Then, the front door flew open – Billy was back.

TO BE CONTINUED

Wow! Very well written - great descriptive phrases.

You are one of the most talented writers on the forum, Hooch. ;)

southern hospitality

got to agree sole seeker, hooch, is a great writer, just enough to make you want more, very descriptive, excellant!

rewrites

Hello all,

I'd love to rewrite all of my stories to make everyone happy, but I really don't have the time. I'm finishing "Southern Hospitality" right now, and I have 1 more new story in mind after that. But time is definitely an issue.

Second, while I do understand that tickling is and can be very erotic, and even I have sprinkled in a few "Adult" themes from time to time, I try to avoid making them too sexual. I have nothing against that - hey they're just stories - but I prefer to focus more on the tickling.

I do appreciate the comments and feedback. Look for the conclusion of Southern hospitality (Trust me - it's worth the wait) later today.

Hooch

... understand that tickling is and can be very erotic, and even I have sprinkled in a few "Adult" themes from time to time, I try to avoid making them too sexual. I have nothing against that - hey they're just stories - but I prefer to focus more on the tickling.
Makes sense to me. (Of course if you're talkin' cash...) ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back