• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dragon Ball Z: Bulma Tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Dragon Ball Z: Bulma Tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Oh, I understand what you’re going to think of first once you read the title. Another DBZ Title? What is the point of that? We’ve seen so many. I’ve even done a previous one myself with Bulma. But that was also while I was rather a novice writer, so I wish to try it again, with my slightly increased skill. Ironically, I got the urge to do this by watching Dragon Ball, not even DBZ. I guess life does have its odd little flukes like that. Not to mention most of this was relevant for once. And this won’t be anything great or whatnot, but rather this little “funny” scene I thought of.

*Our scene opens up on Planet Namek, this all occurs during the famous Freiza saga of DBZ. Also know as the most repeated saga ever on Cartoon Network. Anyway back on topic, this all occurs when Bulma is left alone to guard a dragon ball while Gohan went off to go for the others.*

Bulma: Darn, they left me again. Fine, it’s fine with me. I don’t need their stupid company, I’ll just stay here by myself! I have plenty of things I can do.

*Tossing out one of her capsules it busts open and a reclining beach chair appears with a fashion magazine on top of it. With a thud, Bulma sits down angrily on the chair and begins flipping through the magazine, not really paying notice of any of the many articles stating who was hot, what to wear, etc. After flipping to the last page Bulma closes it and with a sigh, lets it fall to the ground. She lays back in the chair and looks up at Namek’s sky and her thoughts wonder to different things like how she would tell Gohan off once they came back, how clean the sky looked. As her thoughts wondered Bulma’s eyelids grew heavy, and sleep took its grasp on her.*

Bulma: ZzzZzzZzz.

*Unknown to Bulma, her safe location wasn’t as safe as it had appeared to be. A small child dinosaur resembling the extinct T-Rex happens to smell the scent of the sleeping Bulma and is attracted to it. The child dinosaur smells the air and gets up and wanders out from its sleeping place by its parent’s side and begins searching for this new smell. After a while it comes upon this creature whose smell is different. At first the child is cautious, it hadn’t seen its parents ever hunt such a thing, so it stopped and stared trying to judge whether it was wounded due to the sound of its breathing. The child notices Bulma’s foot move and it steps back in surprise. It was alive, which meant it could be food.*

Bulma: Mmpth..

*The child dinosaur cocked its head at the creature’s new noise. It didn’t sound like a normal noise of prey that it watched its parents hunt. But, now all these things had become an annoyance to this child, and it was tired of waiting. With its mouth it bit into Bulma’s boot. It drew back in preparation to rip the flesh from its prey, only to fly backwards, dazing the child for a moment before it let out a growl in disapproval.*

Bulma: No. Don’t. I don’t. ZzzzZzzz.

*The dinosaur spat out the boot in disgust after biting down, it didn’t taste good, maybe it was all skin, and no meat? So it had to bite more. The dinosaur once again approached its prey slowly and it put its snout to Bulma’s foot and let out a sniff, and jumped back in surprise at the odd reaction. Another sequence of odd sounds was made by the creature along with the meat (Bulma’s foot) starting to move about oddly like an injured prey on its last legs.*

Bulma: Hehehe, no! I don’t..

*The child dinosaur cocked its head again in confusion. It approached Bulma’s foot again, and stared at it trying to contemplate whether to bite or not. Last time it hadn’t tasted very good, so maybe it was better to taste it first before biting. So the creature approached its “prey” Bulma’s foot, opened its mouth and licked up Bulma’s sole. The child then felt something, a sharp kick to its face. With a cry it ran off, finding out this new prey was more dangerous then it appeared.*

Bulma: Hehehehe, no, not there, that is too much.

*Interesting short, no? I just felt the need to express it for no reason really. Anyway, I figured I’d put this part from Bulma’s POV, her dream.*

*Bulma sat there flipping through her magazine when she saw it, a figure approaching from the sky. She tensed up, but the feeling of fear went away when she saw Gohan’s smiling face as he held a dragon ball. But, then she watched as he crumpled to a heap on the floor, her eyes then focused on the figure behind Gohan, a smirking Vegeta whose fist had just delivered a chop to the back of Gohan’s neck..*

Vegeta: You, earth woman. If you know where a dragon ball is tell me.

Bulma: I don’t, know…

*Bulma managed to stutter while she walked backwards before falling down on her butt. Vegeta smirked.*

Vegeta: You have guts to defy me, so I’ll grant you a honorable death. I hope you’ll like the next dimension woman.

*Vegeta’s stretched out his arm with his palm held out flat, preparing to deliver a ki blast. His smirk widened as Bulma’s eyes widened.*

Vegeta: No, maybe I won’t, I may have use for you to do something else woman.

*Within a blink Bulma felt it, her boot being removed and an odd sensation by her foot. She looked up in a state of confusion at Vegeta who was holding her foot in his hand. Vegeta only smirked in response as the fingers on his other hand gave a quick scratch on her sole, Bulma’s face curved in a giant smile as a stream of giggles came out. Then Bulma felt it again as his fingers came in a slow stride up her sole all the way to under her toes. Bulma’s eyes almost bugged out as a sequence of loud giggles came out and her foot kicked only to be caught in Vegeta’s hand.*

Vegeta: Now, don’t you have something to tell me?

Fin

Quite an interesting tale! You have a very different writing style (I meant that in a good way, btw) I high;y enjoyed it! Keep on writing!

Not bad

Original, not bad but a bit short than again quality over quantity?

Well I thank you both for the compliments. But this was just a short story, it isn't the average length of my other ones.

No biggie

Interesting group you have by the way though you should focus on more than just these anime series. I barely know em and many manga fans too... . Still I like the pics and the stories... .

Well the group was just for my favorite artist/writer. I like other series, its just that it would be easier to request stuff within that field since I'm not an artist. If it was an all anime group it would just end up being generic like the many others.

It lacked Pan*, but other than that it was good ^^x

* Yeah, Pan wasn't even BORN at this point, and if Pan was ever in a DBZ story she'd only be 4, so moo.

Ah, well maybe when DBGT passes a few fridays on CN you'll see some more Pan Battousai..

Yes, this is much different then your stories from the ATF FF7....but still great none-the-less. Just wish the dinosaur didn't run away so quickly...^_^

Well there such poor timid little creatures. Besides, I don't think Bulma would stay unconcious much longer with that going on.

Well if you want more, I'm sure you can find some archived Bulma story somewhere.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back