• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah's Freshmen Year Part 2 FFFF/f

Tanthalas

Sarah’s Freshman Year… Part Two

(I have uploaded 3 pics of the girl who inspired Sarah into images)

Sarah was in an awkward position. She had gone to the Deans house to play bridge and had discovered that bridge was the last thing on the mind of her bridge partners. Sarah was now tied, spread eagled on a fur rug wearing only her bra and panties and feared what was to come next…

Janice cuddled up beside her,

‘Now let’s see how ticklish these darling armpits are’

She began gently stoking the soft skin that had been pulled taut through the pressure of the ropes.

Sarah exploded into fits of laugher.

‘Oh please don’t’ she cried as she pointlessly struggled to get free ‘I’m so ticklish there’

Elaine and Joan decided to see what her beautiful feet were like and taunted her as they took one under each arm and began to stoke them.

‘I bet we can make her laugh more than you Janice’ they cooed as they began to stroke her feet.

Sarah struggled and wiggled her feet as best she could but to no avail. They were securely tied and there really was no escape. She was now in hysterics as they devilish women continued their assault.

Rosemary was feeling a little left out and not to be outdone decided that Sarah was still overdressed.

‘Let’s expose those darling tiny tits to the light of the fire’ she teased as she grabbed the knife that was sitting on the dining room table.

Terror was struck into Sarah’s eyes as she realised that Rosemary’s intentions.

She sat down astride Sarah and thought a little more taunting was in order.

‘Sarah, I tell you what, if you can stop laughing for 10 seconds I won’t cut your bra off. Deal?’

Sarah was just able to manage ‘ok’ as she did her best to stop laughing.

She summoned all her strength and held it all in as Rosemary took the knife to her bra strap and began to count.

Rosemary was indeed shocked at the will power of this young girl as she counted all the way up to ten….without a laugh from Sarah.

‘oh that’s unfortunate’ said Rosemary. I’ll just have to do it anyway….

‘No’ cried Sarah and she felt the cold steel separate her modesty. ‘We had a deal’

‘To be honest young lady I don’t think you’re in any position to argue’ as she pulled Sarah’s little bra from her body.

‘Oh they are simply gorgeous’ Rosemary said as she ran her hands over the two little mounds. ‘A little small but then small is beautiful’ she toyed with Sarah.

She began to circle her small nipples only to discover that this had only the effect of firming the nipples rather than them being very ticklish.

Of course the young girl was laughing hysterically already from the actions of her bridge partners…to be honest it was difficult to tell exactly what effect it was having…but she felt confident she was managing to slowly arouse this young girl.

‘Hey girls time to swap’ said Janice…’I want the breasts now’ she said in a firm voice..

So they ladies swapped round and began to tickle new areas, attempting to establish how to inflict maximum torture on the helpless girl.

This continued in the light of only the roaring fire with the screams of Sarah echoing throughout the house.

Janice was meanwhile taking a more oral approach to the arousing to Sarah as she slowly teased the young girls breasts with her tongue. They were so small; B Cup at most, she could almost get one in her mouth and flick the nipple with her tongue. She apparently was doing a good job as the nipples were now erect.

‘These little solders were now standing to attention young lady…doesn’t that mean you’re enjoying this?’

‘No I’m not’ screamed Sarah’ ‘Please let me go and honestly I will forget this ever occurred’

‘You’ll never forget tonight’ Elaine whispered softly in her ear’ ‘You think those cute little panties will stay on for long…?’

Fear donned on Sarah as she realised the full intention of these cruel ladies.

‘We’re going to strip you naked, tickle and play with you till dawn…if you’re good maybe you’ll get out of here in the morning.’

Sarah was sweating heavily by now and she skin glistened with sweet dew.

‘It’s time for some real fun. I simply can’t hold out any longer…’ Elaine said.

‘let’s get her panties off and play ‘Quid pro quo’ (Latin…’something for something’)

It didn’t take much encourage for Janice to pick up the knife and move over towards her midriff. Elaine was still tickling her armpits and felt it appropriate to whisper some re-assurance into Sarah’s ear.

‘Don’t worry honey…this is the good bit for you...oh and for us’.

As Elaine was saying this Janice was pulling off the cut flowery panties.

‘So’ Joan said. ‘here’s what happens’

‘We will, one a time, lie down on top of you. So our mouths will be at your pussy and obviously the other way round’ Rosemary continued

‘The rest of us still get to tickle you, if you can make Janice come before she makes you come; one person stops tickling you. If she makes you come first then….well it continues as before…it’s a little incentive’.

‘You win and you are free when you have made all four of us come before you…clear honey?’

‘You must be kidding’ Sarah said clearly without laughing for the first time for about an hour.

‘Nope, that’s how we play QPP. Anyway you really don’t have a choice so we might was well get on and play’ said Rosemary.

Sarah’s pussy was unshaven but well trimmed and the girls of course had discovered that she was a genuine blonde by now.

Janice was first up (as it were) and settled down on top Sarah. Cushions were carefully placed to make both girls as comfortable as possible and the ladies commenced very gentle tickling. Sarah had never even considered doing this sort of thing before but she knew what she liked and decided that was probably the best option to pleasure Janice.

Janice was gently stoked Sarah lips with her tongue and my how good she tasted. She was really in heaven…this game was the ultimate fantasy for these bridge ladies. Imagine having a young girl tied up helpless, then being able to gently explore her pussy whilst she tried franticly to bring you to orgasm…even if the south were to rise again, well it would probably come second to this!

Unfortunately Janice never stood a chance, Sarah was so enthusiastically teasing her clit that Janice came in about 3 minutes with an earth shattering scream. Of course in sympathy the other girls stopped and let Janice bring their prey to orgasm about 3 minutes later….well it was only fair….

‘That was amazing’ said Sarah…’You think it was good’ said Janice…’it was bloody great for me!’

And so the night went on, slowly the tickling subsided as Sarah systematically demolished the resistance of the ladies and came out four for four….

‘Now’ said Janice ‘we need to make one thing clear. You can join our bridge club and you’ll never have to be a victim ever again’

‘What’s the catch’ said Sarah as they untied the girls arms.

‘There really isn’t a catch…as such’ said Rosemary ‘you just have to bring us someone new for us to work on’.

‘What…get someone else to go though what I went through’ Sarah thought for a few moments considering how good it would be to have some other girl helpless and have her completely focused on bringing her ultimate joy.

‘You know what…you’ve got a deal…what sort of person would you like’

Pretty, young, quiet, shy and ticklish would be good’ Elaine said.

‘I’ll see what I can do…….’

Cheers

Appreciate the feedback.

If people have negative feedback I appreciate that to.

Tanthalas

So I'm taking requests

If someone would like a specific story let me know. I have a fairly clear idea bout what I like to write but I'm always open to suggestions.

Tanthalas

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back