• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Priscilla James of realtickling.com

realtickling

TMF Regular
There has been literally 100's of new members since these past interviews were last on the TMF, so here they are again for the benifit of newcomers.

---------------------------------
QUESTION: Whats your top most ticklish spots ie. ribs, stomach, feet, etc?

PRISCILLA: Ribs and feet.

QUESTION: What was going through your mind the first time you were asked to do a ticking video?

PRISCILLA: Is this for real?

QUESTION: What do you think is worse the anticipation of being tickled or actually being tickled?

PRISCILLA: The anticipation

QUESTION: For you in particular, is tickling more a silly playful nuisance or is a kind of torture?

PRISCILLA: It has been both for me. The torture kind is more gratifying

QUESTION: Alright, your doing a tickling shoot, the tickler is coming towards you and is about ready to begin tickling. What goes through your mind?

PRISCILLA: Can I get loose somehow if it gets unbearable? How tight are these restraints?

QUESTION: Some ticklelphiles like to think of tickling as something sexual or arousing. Do you find tickling arousing?

PRISCILLA: Oh yes! Great foreplay.

QUESTION: Of all the models you worked with at Femfeet who do you think was the most ticklish and who did you have the most fun tickling?

PRISCILLA: Tori Spears and Toni Summers.

QUESTION: Same question as above sort of: Who did you think was the best tickler, ie who got the best reaction out of you?

PRISCILLA: The Tickler in Black for sure. He really knows the spots and exploits them.

QUESTION: It seems like most people who are ticklish have one spot, however small it may be, that absolutely drives them wild. Do you and if you would tell, where?

PRISCILLA: Won't tell!

QUESTION: In general do you find men or women to be the better ticklers?

PRISCILLA: In general women, but the few men who really know how are really good ticklers.

QUESTION: What is worse - a ticklefight between you and someone else or being tied down and tickled, unable to give it back?

PRISCILLA: Tied and unable to give it.

QUESTION: What do models on the set really think of people who buy these tickling videos - be honest - are we a bunch of nut cases?

PRISCILLA: Some of the gals think you are. I know better. Tickling is harmless but great fun. Nothings wrong with it. There are worse things people could do to each other than tickle!

QUESTION: Are you planning on making any more tickling videos in the near future?

PRISCILLA: Not in the near future, but yes, in the future I'd like to. Don't get me wrong I haven't stopped tickling and being tickled. I do it pretty regularly just not on camera.

PRISCILLA: Thanks for the questions. They were very good ones! - Priscilla

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back